Farewell Words

Fate To Love You

Night at nichkhun family house~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everybody was at the dinner table and still eating, there was a moment of silent between Taecyeon and yoona. The rest just continue to talk, Nichkhun notice yoona was quiet tonight as he look at her curious.

“Are you okay yoona?” nichkhun ask.

Yoona look at him. “Yeah I’m fine.” she tries to smile. “Why would you ask me that?”

“well, you seem so quiet tonight. Is there something wrong?” nichkhun ask.

Taecyeon glance at yoona as nichkhun ask her question.

“I’m just not feeling myself tonight.” said Yoona.

“Oh.” said nichkhun.

“Oppa, you should eat more. You seem skinny this past couple day, did you over woke yourself?” Eun hye ask as she put some food in his bowl.

“probably.” Taecyeon answer. “Thanks.”

Yoona glance at him and then look back at her bowl.

Dinner was over and everybody gather around the family room to talk while their stomach digest the food. Nichkhun then look at Taecyeon giving him signal to get ready for the excuse.

“umm I have to tell everybody something.” said nichkhun as they look at him. “I will be going to a business trip with a new clients tomorrow.”

“For how long?” Mrs. Horvejkul ask.

“For two week or maybe longer, I don’t know.”

“Why so long? You going to have the dresses and tux tryout in a week?” Eun hye said.

“I know, that why I want to tell everybody that Taecyeon here will take my place while I’m gone. He will pick the tux for me and help yoona pick out dresses along with you sis.” said nichkhun.

“WHAT! You didn’t tell me that.” Taecyeon surprisingly said.

Nichkhun look at him with those get-along-eyes. “Well, I’m telling you now.”

Yoona look at Taecyeon, feeling that he might know about nichkhun rush trip.

“Okay, since you’re my little brother I’ll help you out.” said Eun hye. “I would like to go see the wedding dresses anyway, trying them out for my needs in the future.”

“You are getting too?” Mrs. Horvejkul ask. “Taecyeon propose to you already?”

Everybody look at Taecyeon, Yoona look at him with her sad and broken heart eyes.

“No no not yet, I’m just planning ahead.” said eun hye smiling.

“Taec, you really need to make a move sooner or later.” said nichkhun as he give him a pat on the back.

“We’ll see about it.” Taecyeon nervously said as he look at yoona.

“Did you pack up everything yet?” Mr. Horvejkul ask. “What kind of business that is so important for you to follow?”

“It..it’s a product business, like black market and illegal sales.” nichkhun nervously answer his dad.

“Okay.” Mr. Horvejkul simply answer.

“I’m going to pack my things, you guys can continue talking with out me.” said nichkhun as he walk up to his room.

Once nichkhun leave the room, eun hye jump form her seat next to Taecyeon over to yoona. She begin to talk to her about the plan for the wedding and the dresses that they are going to try out. Parent then join their conversation about the wedding night and the honeymoon. Taecyeon sat there quietly listening to them, he felt unhappy and uncomfortable hearing them talking about the honeymoon and future kids. Yoona try to avoid the question as much as she can in front of Taecyeon, knowing that he is listening to her words. Taecyeon couldn’t take it anymore and head up stair, everybody thought Taecyeon was going to help nichkhun out since young man doesn’t like to talk about wedding much. Yoona look at Taecyeon who is walking away with a sad face.

On the balcony of the house~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taecyeon was standing by the bars at the edge looking up at the sky, there were lots of stars tonight. He was thinking of the old time he and yoona had together, it wasn’t much but it meant a lot to him. Taecyeon then look at the spot were he and yoona had their first kiss together. Yoona then walk up to the balcony and see Taecyeon standing there looking up at a spot on his right. She then remember it was were they had there first kiss, yoona walk up to him.

“Oppa.” Yoona call for him.

Taecyeon turn around and see yoona walking toward him.

“what are you doing up here?” Taecyeon ask.

“You should ask your self that too, I just came to see if eun hye is up here or not.” said Yoona. “Why are you here?”

“I needed some fresh air.” said Taecyeon.

“Or you’re just thinking about something else.” said yoona.

Taecyeon didn’t answer her, yoona then walk next to him.

“Tonight is pretty huh? A lot of stars.” said Yoona as she smile.

“Yeah, a lot of stars.” said Taecyeon.

The two remain silent as they look up at the stars, not knowing what to say to each other. Yoona then sudden look at Taecyeon and hug him, Taecyeon was surprise and shock at her movement.

“Yoona?” said Taecyeon confusedly.

“I know oppa, but this might be our last hug, our last connection. Just let me embrace you for a while.” said yoona pleading.

“You’re going to be nichkhun wife soon, you should be happy and forget about me.” said Taecyeon.

“ I tried, but it keep coming back. I know you say you don’t love me anymore, but I can’t forget about you.” said yoona turn her back on him.

“Yoona.” said Taecyeon, finally give in and embrace her back.

Nichkhun who was looking for Taecyeon around the house, he went up to the balcony. Accidentally see the things he was not suppose to see, he stood behind the wall by the door and watch them.

“Oppa” Yoona said softly.

“I’m know this is wrong, but I just want to give you a hug as a friend.” said Taecyeon sadly, “ This may be our last embrace forever, so I want to say to you. I wish you the best with nichkhun and happy life. I am sorry for everything I’ve done to you, I am sorry for everything but I am only doing this because I want you to be happy.” Taecyeon then let go of her.

“Do you know what happiness is? Have you ever think I wanted this?” said Yoona teary. “I only ask for your love not your sacrifice, but you choose to let me go. You told me you don’t love me anymore, then why are you doing all of this?” Yoona look at him with teary eyes, “It hurts more.”

“I have Eun Hye now, I can’t break her heart.” said Taecyeon looking down, “I have feeling for you anymore, you should move on.” Yoona tears up as she hear those words from him.

Taecyeon became silent as he see the hurtful tears in her eyes, he really regret it but he can’t stop it anymore. He can’t travel back anymore, she promise Mrs. Horvejkul, he even Kept his words to Mrs. Horvejkul. Both can only stand a side in tears as they look at each other. Nichkhun become confused as he hears all the words the two of them have, he didn’t know what happen, he doesn’t even know they use to be lovable. Nichkhun then walk a way confused and sad as he try to recall everything from the past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Nichkhun said goodbye to everybody and then drove off to Andong city in the south. Eun Jung grab Taecyeon and walk with him back to the house, leaving Yoona behind staring at them hurtful. After almost two hours ride on the highway, he was listening to music and texting at the same time. Nichkwan was wondering on the road looking for the alien to send him another message. He was walking in the middle of the highway road about 10 mile away from the Village, nichkhun was still paying attention to his phone until he heard a little shouting for somebody on the road. He look up and see him driving toward the boy, nichkhun quickly step on the break and turn the wheel to the side so it doesn’t crash the boy. Nichkwan see the car and was frighten to even move a step to the side, once nichkhun stop his car, he quickly run over to the little boy to see if he was okay.

“Hi boy, are you okay?” Nichkhun ask nicely, “Did I scare you?”

The little boy just nod his head as he sweat on his forehead.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean. How about I treat you ice cream as my apology to you?” said Nichkhun, the little boy nod. “What’s you name?”

“I’m Nichkwan Kwon.” nichkwan said smile.

Nichkhun froze as the little boys name resemble him.

“What are you doing out here alone? Should you be in school or at home with your mom?” nichkhun ask the boy.

“My school is over, my mom is at work.” said Nichkwan. “ I’m looking for the alien to send my message to my far away dad.”

“Then who is suppose to take care of you?” Nichkhun ask again. “what alien?”

“uncle..I mean earth daddy Seung ri. By I sneak away from him to look for the alien.” said Nichkwan.

“Seung ri, the name sound familiar.” Nichkhun talk to himself, “so is he your biological dad?”

“No he is my uncle, but he treat me like his own son so I call him earth dad until I find my real dad again.” said Nichkwan, smile.

“Oh I get it now. Okay then lets go get some ice cream. Where do you live?” nichkhun carry the little boy in his arm.

“I live with my mom at Andong Village just down the road.” said Nichkwan as he point south.

“Andong village? That’s where I’m heading off to.” said Nichkhun.

“That’s awesome.” said Nichkwan happily, “I can show you around my beautiful village and where I live. You can live at my house, my mom will let you.”

Nichkhun smile as he clean the sweat off nichkwan forehead, “Such a brave boy to go by himself at this age.” said Nichkhun with a smile.

“I’m 5 years old, I’m a little man.” said Nichkwan pouting.

Nichkhun just smile and put nichkwan in his car and buckle him up, then nichkhun drive to Andong village and stop at the nearest market. Nichkwan quickly unbuckle himself from the seat and grab nichkhun as he run to the market. Nichkwan got a three flavor ice cream, nichkhun got the same thing and went to pay in front.

“Nichkwan, did you wonder off on your own again?” said the cashier.

“Auntie shin, I just want to send a message to my dad.” said Nichkwan.

“But you could atleast go with an adult, not by yourself?” said Auntie Shin. “ If your mom find out about this again, you will be in big trouble with her.”

Nichkwan went up to her, “ auntie Shin please don’t tell her, I promise I wont do it again. Just don’t tell my mommy about this. I don’t her to worry about me when she is already trouble with her work.” Nichkwan giving her a puppy face.

“Okay, this time I keep it a secret. I have to keep you promise.” said auntie Shin smile.

Nichkwan give her a kiss on the cheek and then walk back to nichkhun.

“Who is this gentle here? I never seen him around her before.” Auntie Shin ask Nichkwan.

“Uncle here just came from outside of Andong Village.” said nichkwan.

“I’m nichkhun, a lawyer sent here to help the village upgrade and solve problem.” said Nichkhun introducing himself.

“hi, I’m auntie Shin. Wife of the Head chief of the village, glad to have you here.” said Auntie Shin. “Let me show you around and get you to my husband.”

“thank you.” said Nichkhun as he follow her around the village with Nichkwan.

While nichkwan touring around the village with Nichkhun, Seung ri was running around looking for Nichkwan until he see him walking with Auntie Shin and felt relieve. He was going to walk over to nichkwan until his mother pull him back and ask him to carry the stuff for her. Since he see nichkwan with Auntie Shin and she usually take good care of nichkwan when he is busy, seung ri then went with his mom. Auntie Shin was showing nichkhun around the Village. At the Head Chief Office, she called her husband outside really loud causing the village people to come and see what was going on. Her husband come running out to his wife, expecting a big trouble but instead she walk with a young man toward him.

“Yobo, This is nichkhun. A lawyer from….” Auntie Shin look at nichkhun.

“Seoul.” said Nichkhun

“From Seoul to help us solve problem and upgrade.” said Auntie Shin.

“We are doing fine ourselves. We don’t need any help from an outsider.” said Uncle Shin coldly.

“Yobo, do you have to be so mean to a newcomer. Like the other time you almost made Yuri leave the town just because she was an outsider.” said Auntie Shin.

“Yuri.” Nichkhun whisper her name.

To be continue……………………