Andong Village

Fate To Love You

“Yeoboseyo?” Taecyeon answer, sitting down on his table and going through files.

“Hey, guess what?” said Nichkhun

“Let me guess, you won another case.” said Taecyeon.

“umm no.” said nichkhun.

“You lost? No way.” said Taecyeon surprisingly.

“umm no either, dude I’m suspended.” said nichkhun.

“Wei! How? What happen?” said Taecyeon shockly as he stop with what he is doing.

“I’ll tell you later, meet me at the café down street from your hospital.” said nichkhun.

“Okay.” said Taecyeon.

Both hang up the phone, nichkhun drove his way down. Taecyeon immediately put his file on the side and take off his doctor white long shirt.

“Where are you heading too?” the doctor ask. “You look like you are in a rush. We have a meeting in 2 hours.”

“I’m going to meet a friend. It’s important.” said Taecyeon. “but don’t worry, I’ll be back on time for the meeting.”

Taecyeon walk out of the room and bump into yoona accidentally.

“Sorry.” said Taecyeon looking at yoona for the first time again. Eyes to eyes.

“Oppa?” yoona confusedly wonder as she meet his eyes again.

Taecyeon then walk away, yoona look at him until he turn to the corner.

“He’s in a rush for sure.” said The doctor, holding a file.

“where is he heading off to?” Yoona ask the doctor. “ We have a meeting in 2 hours.”

“That I know. he said he’ll be back on time for the meeting. He’s just heading off to see some one important.” said the doctor.

“Someone important?” Yoona jealously said.

“Yeah.” the doctor reply and walk out of the room, giving her a bow before leaving.

Yoona sat down on her at her desk and think who Taecyeon is seeing. At the café shop, nichkhun was waiting for Taecyeon to arrive. Taecyeon park his car and walk to the café shop, and spotted nichkhun seating by the window.

“Hey What’s up?” said Taecyeon walking to the seat.

“Hey.” said nichkhun, stirring his coffee.

“What would you like sir?” the server ask.

“A caramel macchiato.” said Taecyeon, the server nodded and walk away. “So tell me what happen at the court room? Did you get in trouble with the judge.”

“I got in a fight with Gikwang today at the court room when we were still in session. And both got suspended.” said Nichkhun.

“Oh shot.” Taecyeon let out a little smile. “in session? Dang man.”

“shut up taec. I’m suspended for two weeks and I have to do community service at a village.” said Nichkhun.

“sorry man, it just this is the first time I hear you say this. So to where?” said Taecyeon.

“Andong, in the south.” said nichkhun.

“South?” Taecyeon look at him shock, remember Yuri once said she was heading shout but didn’t tell him where though.

“Yeah, umm so don’t tell my family about me being suspended.” said nichkhun.

“But what about you getting the wedding ready, the dress and tux?” said Taecyeon.

“That I have to push it back two weeks later.” said nichkhun. “and I’ll make up a reason to tell my family and yoona about this, tonight.”

“You’re leaving tomorrow.” said Taecyeon.

“Yup.” said Nichkhun “So that why you are going to be there to help me out.”

“Again? Nich, I have help you many time already.” said Taecyeon.

“that’s why you’re my brother. You are great at excuses, and I need your help.” said Nichkhun. “I get frustrated when I’m in trouble.”

“What am I going to come up with this time, we use business, trading, basically everything already.” said Taecyeon, suddenly an idea pop up in his head. “Except products.”

“we’ll use that then, but was does product have to do with law?” nichkhun curiously ask Taecyeon.

“You can say a business ask you to go on a business trip to uncover a black marketing or expand the product.” said Taecyeon.

“Taec, I so love you man. You and your excuses are awesome.” Nichkhun smile. “That is my excuse for tonight.”

Taecyeon smile and then look at the watch in his hand.

“shot, time to go.” took at last drink from his cup. “I have to go, I gotta meeting to catch.” Taecyeon stood up. “see you tonight.” Then walk out of the café shop and run to his car.

In the café shop, nichkhun smile as he watch the clumsy Taecyeon run to his car again.

“that clumsy Taec.” said nichkhun. “Check please.” nichkhun ask the server.

The server brought the check, nichkhun pay and walk out of the coffee shop. Taecyeon rashly drive to the hospital and run to the meeting as fast as he could. Everybody was in the meeting room except for the chief of the hospital, Taecyeon made it on time.

“Sorry,” said Taecyeon as he walk to his seat.

“for a second I thought you were going to be late again.” said The doctor.

“I know soo hyun. But hey, I’m lucky. I still have five minutes.” said Taecyeon.

“Where were you any way?” said Soo hyun.

“I had an important meeting with somebody.” said Taecyeon.

“I kinda notice, you forget about the time.” said Soo hyun smiling. “ Running in a hurry to the meeting.”

“Yeah.” said Taecyeon as he glance at yoona who isn’t paying attention to him.

Yoona who was going through file as a way to act like she isn’t paying any attention to Taecyeon at all. But actually she is, listening to every words they are saying and glancing at him when he is not paying any attention. The chief then finally come into the room and seat on the chair. The meeting begin and everybody start talking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 hours later and the meeting was over, everybody walk out of the room tired and barely kept there eyes open. Taecyeon slightly scratch his head while other just rub there eyes, the ladies just act normal.

“why do man always get tire easily?” the women doctor as yoona.

Yoona glance at Taecyeon and then look back the women. “ They get tired of things around them quickly. Mans are like a coaster.” the words were aiming at Taecyeon

“ouch yoona, that hurts.” said Soo hyun.

Taecyeon was listening to what she was saying and know what she meant.

“It true.” said the women doctor.

“Hey Suzy, us guy are just old. And the meeting was about two hours long.” said Soo Hyun.

“Us ladies are still wide awake.” said Suzy. “Just admit you are lazy.”

Soo hyun didn’t know what else to say.

“she got you dude.” said Taecyeon, putting the file on the side of his desk.

“Wha..What! Dude you’re suppose to help me out.” said soo hyun.

“Not on this one.” said Taecyeon.

He see yoona getting ready to leave.

“See you tomorrow.” said Taecyeon.

“Bye Taecyeon and yoona” Soo hyun and Suzy shout.

At the elevator, yoona was waiting for the elevator to come up. Taecyeon catch up with her, and waited with her for the elevator. Once the elevator arrive, both of them get in elevator but didn’t not talk at all. Yoona heart was once racing her own beat again like 5 years ago as she stood next to him.

“ Are you driving?” Taecyeon breaking the silent with a question.

“ No, I’m planning to take the taxi.” said Yoona

“ Why don’t you drive much?” Taecyeon ask.

“It because I don’t want to think about……” stop when she see Taecyeon curiously look at her. “ I just don’t want to drive much.”

“Oh..” Taecyeon said disappointedly. “ Do you need a ride?” looking at her.

Yoona look at him, at the eyes she use to see when she feel in love with him five years ago.

“You haven’t look at me for so long, why?” Yoona ask him.

“Why what?” Taecyeon question her.

“Why do you look at me? Why do you care?” yoona ask him with her sad eyes.

“ I…I.” Taecyeon shakily look away.

Yoona continue to look at him, the elevator stop and yoona wait for him to answer but she retrieve nothing. The elevator door open, Yoona walk out with disappointment. Taecyeon look up and see her walk out of the hospital, he run after her.

“Wait.” Taecyeon grab her hand back. “Let me take you, we’re heading the same place.” said Taecyeon.

“I think I’m good with taxi by now.” said yoona, swipe her hand away from him.

Taecyeon grab her hand again, but this time he drag her to his car and lock it. He quickly walk over to his side and get in the car.

“What do you want? For five years you haven’t look or talk to me much. Why all suddenly now?” Yoona ask.

“ I have my reason.” Taecyeon answer her.

Yoona want to ask him again but she know she will get the same answer from him again. So she remain silent and Taecyeon begin to drive to Nichkhun house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~At Andong village.

Nichkwan was at the play ground with Seung ri, swinging and climbing up the slide. They smile and laugh as they play tag, nichkwan then rest on the stair as he catch up with his breath. Seung ri seat next to him with a water bottle in his hand. Nichkwan took a drink and then seung ri took a drink.

“Uncle?” Nichkwan look at him, “ Do you know what my daddy look like? Have you ever seen my daddy before?”

Seung ri choke on the water, coughing a little. “Why would you ask about him?”

“I just want to know what my dad look like.” said nichkwan.

“I only met him a couple time.” seung ri smile. “He’s a tall and handsome man.”

“Like me?” said nichkwan, poke his cheek.

Seung ri laugh a little, “Yeah like you, but you are cuter.” said seung ri.

“Do you think I will see my daddy again?” Nichkwan ask. “My mom said I will probably not because he is far away. But I believe one day, I will see him again.”

“I think you will nichkwan. Only the matter of time will know.” said Seung ri.

Nichkwan stand up and walk to the plastic board rock and stood on the top, seung ri watch him fro his seat.

“Appa, I know you are still out there. I really miss you.” Nichkwan shout. “I really want to see you and I think mom would like that too. I really want to be by your side.”

“ Nichkwan, I don’t think your daddy can here you from here.” said Seung ri.

“Mommy told me that the alien will send my message to him, so every time I think about him. I would shout for him.” said nichkwan.

“Your mom say that to you?” seung ri ask, nichkwan nodded. “ How about this, I’ll be your earth daddy for now. Until your dad show up, then I’ll give you back to him.”

“Okay uncle…I mean earth daddy.” said Nichkwan.

“Good boy, come on it time to go home.” said Seung ri, holding nichkwan hand and walking back to his house.

To be continue………………