Birthday Party

Fate To Love You

It was nichkhun day, everybody was getting ready for his tonight party. People were setting up theme and setting, with audio/stereo surrounding every corner of the house in the main room. The girls were decorating the walls with the guys were helping other bringing in the material for the DJ tonight. While working around the house, both eun hye and yoona glance at Taecyeon once in a while, but soon yoona change her direction to nichkhun who is laughing and carrying the audio to the place in the room. After many hours of working at nichkhun house, eun hye and yoona bought lunch for everybody to eat. The group were eating at the table near the dinning room, laughing and talking to each other as they plan for tonight. A couple minutes later nichkhun and eun hye parent came back from there work company to see how everybody was doing.

Mr. Horvejkul: (walking in with his wife) hi everybody, how are thing going? (smiling at the group)

Nichkhun: (smile) dad!, (look around) oh things are going great, we just need to set up the stereo and the DJ along with the lights then everything well be perfect.

Eun Hye: Well, our decoration is done, we’re just waiting for the cakes to arrive.

Mrs. Horvejkul: that good, (went to her daughter) I know you guys well finish in time for the party tonight at 6:30pm.

Mr. Horvejkul: So Taecyeon, how is your doing? I heard they’re coming back from there vacation today?

Taecyeon: They are doing great in Rome, they should be here in two hours. (smile)

Mrs. Horvejkul: I also heard that they are bringing a special guest back for you Taecyeon, I wonder what would it be like. Could it be your soon-to-be your fiancé?

Taecyeon: (choke on his food) uh humm,(coughing) I..I didn’t here about that yet. Maybe it just a friend.

Yoona and eun hye turn to look at him surprisingly.

Mrs. Horvejkul: I guess we’ll just have to wait until tonight then.

Mr. Horvejkul: (knowing Taecyeon is not comfortable talking about the special guest) we have to go back to work now, I’ll see you all tonight then. Remember don’t be late. (the group nodded, and so both couple leave the house)

Eun hye then heard the cake lady shout “shout cake delivery” from the front door and quickly walk to the front and so her were to put the cake at. After a couple hour later have pass everybody was already done and ready to go home and change for the party. Like usual Taecyeon drove yoona home but this time is was really quiet in the car, after watching yoona leave he head back home to meet with his parent.

Party time (6:30)~~~~~~

At the party guest were walking into nichkhun house rapidly, greeting each other and talking as they listen to the music. Nichkhun and his family were at the entrance greeting and waiting for some more guest especially his parent guest, soon yoona and her parent came to the party and walking to the entrance, nichkhun mom smile and give Mrs. Im a hug while the man give a hand shake to each other, while yoona shyly look at nichkhun handsome look tonight.

Mr. Horvejkul: (giving Mr. Im a hug) thank you for making to my son party. So how have you been since we last saw each other yesterday?

Mr. Im: (smile) you know me, having a little golf game and working. You should come sometime, I really want you to meet some new people.

Mr. Horvejkul: Of course I will, how about tomorrow?

Mr. Im: that sound terrific to me.

Mrs. Im: (smile) You look so pretty tonight, (look at eun hye) and so is your daughter.

Mrs. Horvejkul: thank you Mrs. Im, you look great yourself too, especially my lovely soon-to-be daughter-in-law.

Yoona: (blush) thank you Mrs. Horvejkul.

Mrs. Im: so I guess our next thing is to set up the date for their engagement day.

Mrs. Horvejkul: Of course, we indeed need too.

Taecyeon and his family then arrive at the party and was walking to the entrance until he accidentally heard about the marriage between nichkhun and yoona, he look down sadly as he walk closer to nichkhun parent.

Nichkhun: (getting annoy by his mom) mom is it necessary?

Eun hye: it true nichkhun, soon are later you two will get marry soon.

Mrs. Ok: what did I miss that is so exciting here?

They all turn around, yoona attention went to Taecyeon right away, knowing that he must have heard it.

Mrs. Horvejkul: oh just the engagement date. (giving Mrs. Ok a hug) where have you been for so long, we miss you a lot.

Mrs. Ok: I’m sorry ladies, my vacation at rome was suppose to be for only a couple week, I didn’t know it would turn out to be a month, but we didn’t come home empty handed. I bought a lot of gift for you ladies.

Mrs. Horvejkul: (notice a young lady standing behind her) so who is this pretty young lady?

Mrs. Im: oh yeah I forgot to introduce to you everybody. This is yubin a daughter of a friend we met in Rome. Yubin this id Mrs. Horvejkul and this is Mrs. Im.

Yubin: (politely bow) hi Mrs. Im and Mrs. Horvejkul. I’m yubin, it nice to meet you both here tonight.

Mrs. Im: well-manner lady, she make a perfect wife for your son.

Taecyeon immediately look at Mrs. Im and then his mom, hoping that it is not true, while yoona was sadly looking at Taecyeon.

Mr. Horvejkul: wow it must be exciting at Rome that attract you for so long. This week you have to spend your time with us, especially tomorrow at the golf center.

Mr. Im: (smile) of course Mr. Ok, you have to come. This week is going to be your treat for leaving us so long.

Mr. Ok: yes yes I will, sorry for my delay but I sure didn’t miss the party though.

Mr. Horvejkul & Im: indeed true. (laugh)

Mr. Horvejkul: come on, let’s go in, it getting a little chilly for the women here. (they all nodded and walk in.)

While walking into the main room, nichkhun turn his head back and look at the entrance to see if yuri have come yet or not. But still no sign of her, so he turn his head back and continue walking to the drink stand. The senior were in the front talking to each other and the youngster in the back with Taecyeon behind yoona. At the drinking table, nichkhun and Taecyeon went to grab some drink for everybody. Nichkhun grab a couple drinks for his parent and yoona parents, Taecyeon grab a couple drink for his parent and yubin including himself and eun hye. Nichkhun give yoona a drink and himself a drink. The senior then decided to go into the guest room and talk, leaving the youngster along until the cake cutting start, they well come back. The youngster went to the table nearby and the ladies start talking right away, leaving nichkhun and Taecyeon quietly listening. A couple minutes later nichkhun stood after a couple moment of waiting for yuri to come, he decided to go the entrance and wait for her there near by the stair. Outside of his house, seung ri drop yuri off and tell to call him went she need to be pick up, she nodded and start t to walk inside of the house. The moment she’s in the house, almost all of the attention to turn to look at her stunning beautiful face in a beautiful dress. After noticing all the guest looking at the front entrance, nichkhun turn around and was happy to she a young lady shyly standing by the door. He immediately went up to her and grab her hand and drag her into the room by the drink.

 

Nichkhun: (smile as he hold her hand) What took you so long? I thought you weren’t going to show at all.

Yuri: (look down at nichkhun hand on hers) umm…I was thinking of whether I should go or not, when I decided not to go, seung ri mom convice to go and have fun since it is your birthday. So I had no choice and went.

Nichkhun: (smile) Thank god aunty convice you to go or else I would have come and pick you up. Making you come to my party.

Yuri: well I’m here now, so you don’t have to anymore.

From the table the ladies notice nichkhun is happily talking to a mysterious young lady near the drinking table, eun hye notice the look that nichkhun have on his face. Then she notice he have truly fallen in love with that young lady. So they decided to walk up to nichkhun and meet the lady in person.

Eun Hye: (walk up to them with a smile) so who is this new girl that I haven’t met yet at the party? (notice nichkhun is holding yuri hand tightly) nichkhun why don’t you introduce me to her.

Nichkhun: oh yeah, I forgot. Yuri this is my sister Eun hye, sis she’s the girl I met a couple of week ago.

Eun hye: (offer a hand shake and yuri happily accept it) Hi yuri, nice to meet you tonight. You look really pretty tonight.

Yuri: thank you eun hye, you great yourself too.

Eun hye: so how long did you know him (looking at nichkhun) It quite interesting to see my little brother waiting for a girl for the first time.

Yuri look at nichkhun shyly.

Nichkhun: (whine) sis…is it necessary for you to say that.

Eun hye: what?! You know it’s true nich, so stop whining.

Nichkhun: okay, enough talking for now. I want to show her around the place, I’ll catch up with you guys later.

Nichkhun immediately drag yuri out of site and start heading up to rooms that he wanted her to see, yoona was sadly standing there watching nichkhun leave with another girl to another place. She wasn’t happy to see yuri with her fiancé much.

Taecyeon: wow we didn’t get to introduce ourselves to her yet.

Yubin: oh taec, he say he well be back. Then you can introduce yourself as much as you can. (smile and Taecyeon smile back)

They walk back to the table and continue talking to each other again.

Yoona: (sadly) I need to use the bathroom, I’ll be back later. (they all nodded)

Yoona then left the group sadly, while on the other side nichkhun was showing yuri place in the house. Especially his favorite place, the first room he show her was his study/game room.

Nichkhun: (stop and smile) okay, I want to show you two of my favorite room. First is my study/game room, where I usually hang out the most in the house. If I have any problem or depress, I would usually go to this room.

Yuri: (looking around) wow, this room is full of books and games. It huge, but why would you get depress or problem. You have almost everything in your life, it like the most perfect life you could have wish.

Nichkhun: (look at yuri) not everything is perfect you know. (grab yuri again and head to another room)

They skip a couple room and headed straight to his bedroom, were yuri was amaze how big it was. Especially with a beautiful piano near the balcony and in front of the bedroom, nichkhun let go of her hand as yuri walk around the room. Slightly touching the shelf of music and CD’s on it and then to his family and young pictures of him, finally she head over to the piano and slightly open the cover and sat on the porch chair.

Yuri: (slightly toushing the keyboard) what a beautiful piano you have. I’m guessing it’s a gift from your grandpa, right?

Nichkhun: (smile as he walk to her) are you sure you only know me for a couple week, because it sound like you have known me for years now. (yuri smile) yes it is the last gift from him. (look down at the keyboard) the only and last gift from him to me. (touching that keyboard) I often came to this keyboard when I’m thinking or trying to remember something or trying to avoid the truth. I mostly stay in this room with this piano when I’m thinking of somebody. (looking at yuri who is shyly smiling at him) I miss him so much.

Yuri: (softly patted his shoulder as he sat next to her) it okay, your grandpa may be gone but his heart and soul is still with you. (put her palm at his heart)

Nichkhun: (grab her hand) I know he is, and will always be. (smile)

Both yuri and nichkhun freeze for a moment knowing how close their face were to each other, only inch away from kissing. Yuri suddenly blink and pull her hand back and shyly look away from his eyes. She look out at the balcony, she a beautiful moon in front of his room. Yuri headed out of the room and into the balcony, nichkhun stood up and follow her out into the balcony of his bedroom. Yoona accidentally pass by nichkhun, she glance over and see nichkhun and yuri happily standing by nichkhun balcony, talking and smiling to each other. She stood for a couple second, than decided to walk away from his room sadly and unhappy with what she see. Yoona decided to head up to the roof balcony by herself, looking for some fresh air and time alone. On the roof there’s a mini wine table, she head over to the table and grab a cup of red wine from the fridge. And went to the edge of the balcony, laying against the bar fence at the end. Down at the party, everybody start dancing to the sound, and other start playing games in the room. Both eun hye and yubin is still talking to each other like crazily none stop, Taecyeon was waiting for yoona to come back but notice she have been gone for a long time. So he try to think where she could have been, he soon have a hint were she could have been and decided to go look for her. There at the roof top he spot her standing at the edge, lonely looking at the moon and space in front of her, it like something have bother her, something that have made her unhappy. Taecyeon grab a cup of wine from the mini bar table in the side corner and then walk up to her silently, thinking of a way to cheer her up at the same time.

To be continue……………..