Family Times

Fate To Love You

Yuri smiled wide as she put the not and went through the new clothing on the bed. She can’t believe he still remember the size she were, Nichkwan see a pile of small clothes and look at it. He smiley jump on the bed and he tries on the clothes.

“Nichkwan go shower, and then mommy will give you medicine before dinner.” said Yuri.

“Okay mommy, can I wear this new clothes?” Nichkwan ask

“Yes you can.” Yuri smiled “Mommy will get the bath tub ready.”

Nichkwan smile and grab the cars pajama and ran into the bathroom. Yuri made a bubble bath for nichkwan, the little boy undress himself.

“Mommy I’m ready.” Nichkwan said excited.

“Good boy.” Yuri smiled as she carried nichkwan into the tub, “Now it time for you to clean up.” Yuri begin to wash nichkwan up, rubbing shampoo in his head and body.

“Mommy where is uncle seung ri?” Nichkwan ask.

“Uncle seung ri, went back to his house. He have to take care of his mom.” Yuri said.

“Will uncle seung ri come visit us?” Nichkwan ask as he played with the car and the ducky in the tub.

“I think he will.” said Yuri “Okay time to clean up.” turn on the water and spray at Nichkwan.

Yuri turn off the water and grab a towel, drying nichkwan. “Mommy is going to get you medicine ready, and start cooking. Kwannie can dress himself up right?” rub the towel lightly on his head.

“Kwannie is a big boy, kwannie can do it.” Nichkwan said.

Yuri smiled and walk out of the bathroom into the kitchen where she see a cell phone on the counter. She walk up to the fridge and grab some veggie and meat. Yuri begin chopping and cutting on the board. Yuri start brewing beef stew, Nichkwan walk out of the bathroom with his car in his hand and sat on the kitchen table.

“Mommy, I ready.” said Nichkwan.

Yuri smiled and walk back to the room and grab his inhaler and a vitamin gummy. She grab a cup of water before sitting down next to nichkwan, she give him the inhaler. Nichkwan took a deep breath and then took a vitamin gummy into his mouth and chew it before drinking water. The door bell ring, Yuri went to get the door, nichkhun stood in front of the house.

“Hi.” Nichkhun said.

Yuri move aside and nichkhun walk into the house. Nichkwan see nichkhun, he quickly run to him. Nichkhun carry Nichkwan up as they walk to the kitchen.

“I see you try on your new clothes.” said Nichkhun as he look at nichkwan.

Nichkwan nodded.

“thank you for the clothes.” said Yuri.

“No problem, is everything okay here.” Nichkhun ask.

“Yeah its fine.” said Yuri.

“Daddy are you sleeping with us tonight?” Nichkwan ask.

Nichkhun look at yuri who is shyly looking away. “I don’t know, if you want daddy to stay then daddy will stay since daddy don’t have work tomorrow.”

Yuri look at him suriously. “Why? Tomorrow is only Wednesday.”

“I ask for a day off.” said nichkhun.

“did you eat yet?” Yuri asked him as she change subject.

“No I haven’t. I came here right away after work.” said Nichkhun.

Yuri didn’t said anything, she went to the kitchen to turn off the stove. She prepared three plate with rice and beef stew next to the plate.

“Come eat.” Yuri say.

Nichkhun and Yuri sat on each side of nichkwan, the whole family start to eat. Yuri feed her self and nichkwan. Nichkhun kept looking at yuri and nichkwan as he eat from his plate. Yuri would got nichkhun looking at her sometime as she feed nichkwan. After dinner, yuri do the dishes while nichkwan sit in the living watching TV with nichkhun until he walk to yuri and help her dry the dishes.

“Are you not happy that I took a day off tomorrow?” Nichkhun ask as he dry the dishes with a towel.

Yuri shake her head, “No it your choice, I’m nothing to you I can’t disagree with you.”

“Yuri…” said Nichkhun.

“You don’t have to say anything, we both have to move on.” said Yuri as she look at him after she finish washing the last dish. She walk over to nichkwan before nichkhun could say anything.

“kwannie, is time for bed.” said Yuri, she put her hand out.

Nichkwan reach for her hand, yuri walk nichkwan to the room beside the master room. She laid nichkwan on bed and pull the blanket over, reading him a little story before give nichkwan a good night kiss on the forehead before she walk out of the room closing the door. Nichkhun who stood by the door all the time smile as he watch the close bond between yuri and nichkwan. He stood by the side of the room, looking at her. Yuri ignore him and watch to the living room. But nichkhun grab her wrist back, stop her from avoiding him.

“Why are you still cold toward me? I remember almost everything, I remember my vow.” said Nichkhun. “Why can’t we be the same like before?”

“I have my reason, I’m not cold toward you. Its just who I am.” She turn and look at him, “Even if you remember everything, you can’t still change think in front of you, our future. You only remember the past and the vows because you want to take responsibility, I’m not forcing you.” said Yuri.

“We can start over, I want to be with you.” said Nichkhun.

“I told you what I need to say, please let me go.” yuri ask him.

Nichkhun did not let her go as he held her hand tightly. Yuri try to loosen his grip but he held her too tight.

“Please let me g……..” Yuri interrupted by Nichkhun kiss as he pull her into his arm.

Yuri eyes grew wide as she feel nichkhun moving on top of her lip. She struggle to break free but he kept her close to his body as he move his hands up and down her back. A couple second of struggling, Yuri surrender as she sank her lips into his kiss. This is the second time she surrender to his kiss when she was suppose to be cold towards him. Nichkhun slowly move into the room with her, closing the door behind him, he lay her gently on the bed. From soft kiss, nichkhun tongue enter fiercely, roaming his hand to her lower shirt. Yuri controlled herself back again, stop his hand and break the kiss.

“I--I can’t, we can’t.” Yuri shyly look down.

Nichkhun got off her, sat on the bed beside, yuri sat up.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to rush this.” Nichkhun apologize.

“No its not your fault, I just want to slow down a little. It have been six year, I’m not sure whether I’m ready for relationship again or not.” said Yuri. “You should rest, I will sleep in nichkwan room tonight.”

“I will sleep there too.” said Nichkhun, “Nichkwan want us to sleep with him tonight.”

Yuri did not say anything, both nichkhun and yuri walk over to nichkwan room. They lay on the bed gently next to nichkwan, nichkhun watch both of them fall a sleep first before himself fall a sleep.

The next morning~~~~~

Nichkhun wake up with both nichkwan and Yuri in his arm. The three of them cuddling all night as they sleep in a queen bed. The two were still a sleep while nichkhun remain still. For the next 30 minutes, Yuri slowly wake up from her sleep, the first thing he see is nichkhun eyes.

“Morning.” Nichkhun smile.

“How long have you been awake?” Yuri asked.

“Not long, watching you sleep is the greatest gift in the morning.” said Nichkhun, “It’s been a long time since I see you in your sleep.”

“Well then I will get up, I will go make breakfast.” said Yuri.

“Okay.” said Nichkhun.

After Nichkwan wake up from his sleep, everybody gather and had breakfast before they had to the nichkhun take them to the amusement park. At the amusement park, nichkwan happily jump out of the car as he look around the big park he have never since before.

“This is your first time huh?” Nichkhun smile as he look at his son.

Nichkwan nodded as he jump into nichkhun arm. “Yes daddy, I have never seen a big in my life.”

Nichkhun pinch his cheek lightly, “Then let daddy take you everywhere and the place you haven’t been too. Okay?”

Nichkwan happily nodded, nichkhun carry nichkwan up into his arm and walk to yuri side. He grab her hand and walk into the entrance, yuri look at him a little shock as she try to take her hand back but he was stop her and held on her tightly. At the entrance he pay for the ticket and all three of them walk into the park, the first place he went to is the little gift shop. Their nichkhun see his favorite cartoon cap, nichkwan point at the cap and nichkhun pick it up, he also got himself and yuri a mickey mouse ear band to wear over their head. He paid for it again and put the band over Yuri head.

“Mommy you have big ear.” Nichkwan laugh.

“yes mommy does have big ear so she can hear you.” Yuri smiles as she pinch his chubby cheek.

Nichkhun smile as he see the close bond they are having, and so the family continue their journey around the big amusement park. From the dragon swing, to the roller coaster, and then to another rides in the park. The three of them laugh and smiles as nichkhun and yuri seat on the side with nichkwan in the middle. On the merry-go-round, Nichkwan sat on the house that goes up and down by himself while nichkhun and yuri seat the horse right behind nichkwan as they pretend to race. Nichkhun seeing yuri beautiful smile, he got off his horse and jump onto her horse unexpectedly as yuri look at him confusedly and shock. Nichkwan turn around and see his parent sitting together as they race on the pretend horse, nichkhun grab onto her hand and pretend to ride the horse as he reach for nichkwan. Nichkwan smiles as he pretend to run away from his parents, Yuri follow along nichkhun as she reach for nichkwan. The ride end and everybody got out of the rides, they head over to the next activities. At the zoo, Nichkwan went close to the cage as he look at the bears, sea seal, and monkeys. He jump from one cage to another as he look amazed at the animals playing around in the cage, Nichkhun and yuri walk behind him as they watch their son having fun with the animal.

“Let’s take picture.” Nichkhun said as he take his iphone out of pocket.

Nichkwan turn around and smile as he stood in front of the animal, yuri join in with her son as nichkhun takes picture of them from one place to another. The whole day they spent their times at the park eating cotton candies and ice cream, seeing the hammer games, nichkwan push his dad to it. Nichkhun smile and paid the lady before he hammer the bell. Yuri seeing nichkhun manly power, she blush at his strong muscle as nichkwan and her watch nichkhun play the strong arm hammer game. Nichkhun won a big teddy bear for nichkwan, he give it to him and continue walking. By the time the sun set they decided to go home. Nichkwan then stop by the photo booth before they exit the park, he drag his parent into the booth. Nichkhun put in a couple KRW in the machine, nichkwan pick the frames and the family took a couple shot of picture. There was one picture when nichkhun kiss yuri on the cheek and then his son. Yuri was a little surprise as she blush in front of him. They got out of the booth and grab their pictures, they look at it and smiles. Yuri put the pictures into her purse and the three of them continue to walks as nichkhun carry the tire and exhausted nichkwan in his arm.

Nichkhun whisper to Yuri “Let’s take a walks at the Han Rivers.” he said not wanting to waked nichkwan up.

“You’ll be tire carrying nichkwan in your arm.” said Yuri.

“I won’t.” said nichkhun as he held her hand and head over to the rivers.

Yuri listened to him as she follow him to the park, the day have become dark at the street lights turn on and water fall begin to dance in the center of the park. Nichkhun and yuri were silence for a couple until yuri speaks.

“Thanks for today.” said Yuri.

“No a problem.” said Nichkhun. “I wanted him to have fun and see watch it’s like at the city.”

“You’ve change a lot.” said Yuri.

“Really? I thought I became worse.” said nichkhun smile jokingly.

“No you’ve change, a whole new person after I left…..you.” said Yuri sadly.

“But now you are back, you can learn and see the new me.” said Nichkhun. “How much did I change?”

Yuri took a look at him before she speak, “From a cocky, unorganized, and cold hearted person yet loving to a person caring, thoughtful, and organize.” she smile.

“Was I really that bad back then? Because I remember not doing any thing bad in front or behind you.” said Nichkhun.

“No you weren’t I was just joking with you. You change from an immature person to a very mature person.” said Yuri.

“that sound better.” Nichkhun smiled. He take a glance at her smiles, “Was it hard for you?”

“Hard for me what?” Yuri said confusedly.

“Was it hard for you this past six year with out me?” Nichkhun stop and look at her, “I mean taking care of nichkwan and working, was it hard for you?”

“Not really, at first yes because I was only 18 when I carry nichkwan. There are time when I was near the edge of the mountain but with seung ri oppa helps I was able to overcome all of those obstacles.” said Yuri. “I would have not raise nichkwan properly and healthy with out him.” she said softly.

Nichkhun hearing seung ri name mention and how he help her all this year instead of him, it made his jealous, he wanted to the one to be by her side. Nichkhun force a smile on him as he feel Yuri had some feeling for Seung ri. Nichkhun to walk again, Yuri looked at him confusedly, at first he smiling and joking around the next thing he turn from a smile to a frown and quietly walk away. Yuri walk up to him and grab his hand.

“Its not your fault, you didn’t know anything about it. I wish to hide it from you.” said Yuri.

“And if I wasn’t place at Andong village for my mistake, would continue to hide it from me? Not telling me anything at all?” Said Nichkhun as he face her again.

Yuri look into his eyes again, she can feel his anger, his sadness and lost. She did not answer him and nervously look away.

“If I did not regain my memories, would continue to hide from me? Would you let my be a lost person standing alone not knowing anything at all?” Nichkhun asked her again softly.

Yuri did not answer him again.

“Yuri, I don’t want to be a man with no responsible. I don’t want to live in a world I don’t belong without you. I don’t want to be the only one who is lost and stupidity for not knowing anything.” said Nichkhun. “I don’t want to forget you.” he said softly.

Yuri looked into his eyes again, “You didn’t. you still remember me and our past.” She touch his face lightly. “I still remember you, and you were able to find me again.”

“I remember you because I was with you. I remember you because my feeling for you still grow strong.” said Nichkhun.

“And that why you didn’t forget about me. That why you can find me where ever I’m at.” said Yuri. “You live in a wonderful and complete world, there is nothing that you can loose.”

Nichkhun reach his hand up to her face, his heart flutter as to her words as he stand in front of her. Standing in the park under the light, yuri move in to kiss him. Their lips touch, it was the first time yuri kiss him not him kissing her. Nichkhun was a little bit surprise at her movement but soon response to her kiss. In the night full of light and water spraying at the edge of the side walk, Nichkhun smile after she break their kiss.

“You know this is the first time you kiss me since we seen each other.” Nichkhun smiles.

“be quiet.” Yuri blushes, “Lucky nichkwan is a sleep in your arm when we kiss, or else you can dream on.”

Nichkhun smile and grab her hand as they walk back to the car, “I’ve always been lucky, especially with kids.” he smirk.

Yuri hit him on the shoulder and blush by his words, they continue to walk to the car. Nichkhun then place nichkwan gently on the car seat and seatbelt him before he seat on his seat. Nichkhun drove them home, seeing his mom car waiting in front of his house. He park next to them and walk out of the car, carefully caring nichkwan in his arm as he walk to yuri with fear and angry as he look at his mom. Mrs. Horvejkul walk up to them, seeing nichkwan sleeping peacefully, she waited for nichkhun to carry him into his room before she speak.

“What are you doing her omma?” Nichkhun said not to friendly.

“I want to have a word with yuri and you.” said Mrs. Horvejkul.

“let’s go in the house, it getting a little chilly out here.” said Yuri before nichkhun speak.

Yuri grab his arm and walk into the house with him as Mrs. Horvejkul follow them.

“Dad…dy…fun.” Nichkwan murmuring in his sleep.

“You should put nichkwan in bed.” said Yuri.

Nichkhun look at his mom and then yuri with a worried face, yuri gave him a smile telling his that it’s just a talk. Nichkhun then carry Nichkwan into the bedroom as yuri and Mrs. Horvejkul walk into the backyard to talk.

Mrs. Horvejkul stop and turn to face her, “What happen to our deal? What happen to the words “leaving him”?” she asked

“I tried. I tried to hide, to not let him remember, to not let him know about nichkwan but I couldn’t.” said Yuri.

“You tried? I think you did this on purpose. Right before he married yoona, you came back to him.” said Mrs. Horvejkul unhappily. “Six year I begged you to leave him, I even kneel down in front of you and begged. You agree but now you go back against your words.”

“I didn’t, your son came to me. Nichkhun came when he was suppose not to.” said Yuri. “For six years, I’ve hidden from him, I’ve done everything I could.”

“you didn’t tried hard enough.” Mrs. Horvejkul angrily said.

After putting nichkhun in bed, nichkhun quickly walk to yuri but stop by the side of the door as he listen to their conversation.

“You don’t love my son the way I do. Everything I’ve done for him was for the good. That why I begged you to leave him when he was having his surgery.” said Mrs. Horvejkul. “You’ve never truly love him, you only want his money.”

Yuri anger raise but kept her voice calm, “If I didn’t love him, then why would I stay with him from the first place.” she said.

“It because you were just using him, you only pretend to love my son.” said Mrs. Horvejkul interrupting her.

“you’re wrong. If I didn’t love him then why would I have a son with him, I could have aborted and pretend nothing happen like it was just a dream. But no, I kept my child, his child and raise him for till now and future on. If I didn’t love him, why would I cry for him and agree to married him. I love him more than anything in the world.” said yuri, “He is my only family I have left beside my son. He is the only man I can’t live without.”

“Now you have him under your hand, you can say whatever you want. A deal is a deal, you agree.” said Mrs. Horvejkul. “especially with that kid of yours.”

“I did agree but its not me that break the deal.” said Yuri. “you can hate me but you can’t hate your grandkid. He didn’t do anything wrong. I know you love nichkhun dearly and want him happy, you have to trust me. I know what it motherly love to their son, I know how you feel.”

Mrs. Horvejkul felt soften in her heart as she heard the words “grandkid”. But her stubbornness continues on as she insist yuri to leave.

“It doesn’t matter if you can or can’t. Yoona broke off the wedding, and I’ve lost my son because of you. Said Mrs. Horvejkul.

Too be continue………………………