Happiness

Fate To Love You

“I.. I what?” said yoona.

“I want you to be happy.” said Taecyeon, “ It the only way you can find happiness by being with Nichkhun.”

“You think being with Nichkhun will make me happy? Pushing me to him will make me happy?” said Yoona hurtfully. “Do you know what happiness is? Do you think of me like a pushing me back and forth in another mans arm?”

“No no I don’t. I thought you would….” Taecyeon trying to explain.

“I would what??” Yoona took a step closer to him, “ did you not pay any attention to my action, my words to you? Every Thing I say or do is only wanting to you to confess you love me but you let me go. Why?” Tear slowly run down her cheeks.

“I’m sorry Yoona. I really don’t want to hurt you. I just kept thinking you would rather be better off with N nichkhun than the useless me.” said Taecyeon.

Yoona nodded her head sadly as she listen to his words. “ So if Nichkhun did not say those words earlier at the house….you would kept it away from me forever? Wi..th..no regrets?”

Taecyeon did not say anything as he look away from yoona hurtful face. Yoona kept looking at him with no blinking as she sorrow her tears in front of him, she wanted to hear him say he love her again. She wanted him to tell her he can’t live without her and be with him again, but his stubborn look tells her he won’t say a words to her.

“Fine! Ok Taecyeon, I’ll tell you this. My marriage with him is off. If you don’t confess to me, I will find myself another man. And you will regret it.” Yoona harshly spoke to him as she glare for an eyes contract.

Yoona walk away angrily in the rain. She hated him for being a coward, she hated him for not strongly standing out for the one he love. She was hurt by him as she wipe her tears away. After yoona left with her last word to him, “finding another man, regretting” hit straight to his heart as he froze in the rain. He could not let her do that, he can not let her go when everything is already out.

“Yoona.“ Taecyeon call for her.

Taecyeon look at Yoona and quickly he run after her, he grab her back, looking into her eyes. He felt the hurt, the pain in her eyes sorrow down to his heart. Taecyeon pull her into his embrace as he plant a kiss on her lips, not letting her go. Yoona was surprise a little as she struggle in his arm but give up to him after a few second later when his kiss turn to passion kiss. Standing in the rain, the two stood kissing and hugging each other tightly, not letting each other go, 2 minutes later Taecyeon let go of yoona. She was breathless he smile as he look at her.

“I..can’t let that happen. I may be a coward but I can’t let you go like that.” said Taecyeon softly.

“I tried every way to make you say those words to me but tonight, using only a word “man” get you back to me. It took you long enough to go after me, do you know how long I waited for you?.” said Yoona.

“I’m sorry yoona. I was a coward, I don’t…..I don’t what to say or do anymore.” said Taecyeon, he reach down to hold her hand. “The threat earlier, you scare the whole entire me. I could not let you go, not to another man. I know I have been so useless and a coward to you, I’m really sorry yoona.” from her hand he look up to her eyes, “When you left me there after those words, I felt scare, I can feel myself loosing you already but I can not let that feeling go. I’ve lost you six years ago, I couldn’t not loose you again.”

“Oppa.” yoona whisper softly.

“I could not let that complete feeling in me when I’m with you, every smile I see, every tears it fall from your eyes. It all hit me in my heart. Yoona, I hope you can forgive me, forgive this coward man who does not have the courage to face his love.” Taecyeon said, “ I love you Yoona.”

Yoona smile as he finally confess to her, she took a couple breath before speaking. “I forgive you, but if you let go of me again. You better hold on to me tight.” she smile.

“I will. I’ll hold onto you tightly.” Taecyeon smile and carry her up as he spin her around.

Yoona laugh and smile in his arm as he lift her up from her feet, the two of them spent the next couple minutes there before looking for a cover. On the other side Nichkhun were running in the street as he look for cover but from place to place there weren’t any, either is full or taken. Nichkhun kept running until he stop right in front of the church, a church where his grandpa use to be. He stood outside for a while as he remember his grandpa when he was a child, he didn’t get how he could remember his grandpa but not Yuri. Nichkhun took a step inside the church, luckily the church was not lock. Walking inside the church he slowly walk from the main room with Jesus christ stand hanging on the wood.

Flashback~~~~~

“I want us to have our wedding tonight, here at the church. I want a memory that I can never forget. I want you to be my wife.” Nichkhun held her hand up, grabbing the rings out of his pocket. “Kwon Yuri, Will you married me and be my wife forever.” said Nichkhun.”

“If one day I forget you, forget about everything. We have to make a promise and meet at one place that we destine to meet at. A place that will get me back from my lost. A place to be with you again.” said nichkhun.

End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yuri.” he whisper softly.

Nichkhun walk to his grandpa room, it was still the same. The old piano in the center, the safe box by his desk. Nichkhun walk over to the safe box, he unlock the safe box and take a look inside the box. There’s a picture, a camera, and along with his grandpa picture. He took the picture with him and yuri out along with the camera. He held onto the picture tightly as he see the smile on yuri face, the kiss on her cheek was from him. He went to the couch holding onto the picture, the whole entire night he stay at the church in his grandpa office, looking at the picture of Yuri and him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning at Gangnam-gu Sinsadong hotel, Taecyeon wakes up from his sleep as his phone vibrate on the table. He reach over his phone and look at the time, it was his alarm clocked wake-up called. He turn it off and cuddle yoona, pulling her closer to him. It have been a long time since Yoona lay in his arm, the heat between his skin and her skin makes him warm and feel love again. He could not believe she is back in his arm again, he look at her sleeping face. The smile and the eyes he had not forget since six years ago. Taecyeon slightly trace from her forehead slowly down to her shoulder. Yoona open her eyes slightly as she feel his touch, she smile and look up at him.

“Morning.” Taecyeon greeted her softly.

“What time is it?” yoona said softly.

“It’s only 8am, you should sleep more.” said Taecyeon

“I think I had enough sleep since last night.” said Yoona as she softly touch his face.

“So then I guess we start over again unless you insist on getting married.” Taecyeon joke around.

Yoona slightly slap his chest. “You still want me to married Nichkhun oppa.”

Taecyeon laugh a little as he grab her hand, “ No I meant married me. I want you to be my wife.” he look at her.

Yoona shy smile as she look down for a little bit and then back up to his face, “If you called that a proposal then I recommend you worrying on it more.”

“Come on Yoona, I’ve waited for six years already. How much time do you want to make wait?” said Taecyeon.

“After you propose to me like you mean it.” said yoona, “ and tears.” she smile.

“Okay.” Taecyeon force a smile.

“Come on, let get ready to go to work.” said Yoona getting off the bed dragging along the duvet to cover her body.

Taecyeon sign as she leave him. He grab his and her clothes on the floor and then wait to get change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the church, Nichkhun wake up on the couch as he rub his eyes. He look around the room and the picture in his hand. Nichkhun stood up and put the picture in his pocket, he head out of the church and when to his own house by yuri old house for a quick change before he heading back. He drove his car straight to the hospital, he went up to nichkwan room only to see nobody in the room. A nurse pass by, nichkhun ask where the mother and the boy in the room were.

“I saw them heading down to the garden in the west of the hospital.” said Nurse.

“Thanks.” said Nichkhun.

He ran down to the garden, looking around the place, he see nichkwan and Yuri feeding the bird breads by the pond. He walk over to them with a smile on their face, he stop about five feet away from them, watching feed the birds and talking to each other.

“Mommy look, the birds love me.” Nichkwan smile as he throw pieces of bread by him.

“yes I can see that. Nichkwan don’t throw to close.” said Yuri as she watch nichkwan around her.

Nichkwan start to chase after the birds as he run around his mom. Nichkhun stood by watching his son and Yuri feeding the birds and smiling in the sun.

“Daddyyyyy!!!!” Nichkwan shout as he run to Nichkhun.

Yuri look to her side, she see Nichkhun standing there as nichkwan run to him.

Nichkhun catches him and carry him up, “Hey there, how are you feeling?”

“I’m fine daddy.” said Nichkwan

“I can see that, you run really fast.” said Nichkhun. “Have you eat any thing?”

Nichkwan nodded. “I had milk, orange juice, scramble egg and bread.”

“That sound healthy, are you still hungry?” Nichkhun ask.

Nichkwan shake his head no. Yuri walk up to them, she give him a smile as he smile at her back.

“Hi.” nichkhun said softly.

“Hi. You’re early? Don’t you have to go to work?” Yuri ask.

“I do but I can spare a little with you and nichkwan a little before heading to work.” said Nichkhun.

Yuri smile. “We’ll be checking out soon.” Nichkhun look at her worried, “Don’t worry we will be staying at your house.” she said.

Nichkhun sign in relief. “If you need any thing at all, just give me a call.”

“Okay.” said Yuri.

Nichkhun look back Nichkwan, “ Daddy have to go to work, I will come visit you tonight.” he said as he put nichkwan down.

Nichkwan nodded. “Okay daddy, I will see you tonight.”

“Bye bye.” Nichkhun wave at Nichkwan with a smile, and then look at Yuri and smile, “Bye.”

“Bye” said Yuri.

Yuri watches him as he walk away from her and nichkwan. On his way to the front of the hospital, Nichkhun see Taecyeon and Yoona walking their way to the hospital. Taecyeon see Nichkhun walking, Taecyeon went over to him. Yoona felt worried as she follow behind him.

“Hi Taec, Yoona.” Nichkhun greeted.

“Hi.” said Yoona.

“Hey, ummm sorry Nichkhun” Taecyeon said.

Nichkhun smile, “It’s okay. You did said you had to do. I don’t blame you.” he give Taecyeon a pat on the shoulder. “And I won’t force you to said it either.”

“Nichkhun?” Taecyeon and yoona said at the same time.

“ I can’t blame you two for something you were force to do, but if it wasn’t for the surgery. I would not know yuri could raise nichkwan so well with out me. I would not be able to see my son so perfect.” said Nichkhun.

“I’m sorry, I was only thinking about…………” said Taecyeon.

“No need to say sorry Taec. We’re brother, I can’t be mad at a person I grew up with.” Nichkhun smiled. “So the wedding is cancel, I have a women and a son I need to go after.”

Yoona smiles, “I can feel easy now that both of us decided to cancel, making it easier for our parents. It seem like you have really mature a lot.”

“But your mom?” Taecyeon ask

“I will talk to her myself, since I need to talk to her any way.” said Nichkhun.

“Thanks man.” said Taecyeon as he grab nichkhun shoulder.

“No problem.” Nichkhun smile. “I have to go to work now, see you two some other times.”

Taecyeon and Yoona nodded, nichkhun head over to his car and drove to work. A couple have pass since Nichkwan last check-up, Yuri check nichkwan out of the hospital after she finish the paper works. In the room Yuri pack up nichkhun stuff and old clothes as she get ready to leave. Taecyeon and Yoona walk by the room after their meeting with the other doctors.

Yoona knock on the door. “Hi Yuri.”

“Hi” said Taecyeon.

“Hi.” Yuri smiled, “Nichkwan come over and greeted uncle Taecyeon and auntie Yoona.” Yuri wave at Nichkwan.

Nichkwan walk over to yuri as he held his car toy and greeted Taecyeon and yoona with a bow.

“He is such a cute boy.” Taecyeon kneel on his as he look at Nichkwan. “How old are you little boy?” he asked.

“I’m five years old.” Nichkwan said as he raise five fingers.

“Wow you’re a big boy then.” said Taecyeon.

Nichkwan nodded.

“Sorry Yoona, I didn’t mean to come back and ruin your relationship with nichkhun.” said Yuri.

Yoona smile. “If you didn’t come back, I would not have a chance to hear something from somebody I truly love.” Yoona look at Taecyeon who is playing with nichkwan.

“But you are getting married with Nichkhun in less than a month.” Yuri confusedly at her.

“The wedding is cancel. Nichkhun know almost every thing now, his memory is coming back.” said yoona.

“I knew this would happen.” said Yuri.

“Maybe you should accept him back.” said Yoona.

“I can’t.” said. Yuri.

“Never say you can’t unless you do so, until then you can.” said Yoona as she smile.

The speaker, “Dr. Ok and Dr. Im please report to the Dr. Ahn office.”

“We have to go.” said Taecyeon. “See you next time nichkwan.” he smile.

“Bye uncle Taecyeon.” said Nichkwan.

“Talk you to some other time then.” said Yoona.

Taecyeon and Yoona walk out of the room, Yuri continue to pack Nichkwan cloth. After she finish with the check out and packing, yuri and nichkwan head down to the front entrance of the hospital and wait for a taxi to come. But it seem like there was a man waiting for them by the car.

“Are you Ms. Kwon Yuri?” the driver man ask.

“Yes I am.” Yuri answer.

“I’m Mr. Horvejkul secretary, he send me here to pick you and your son up.” said the secretary. “Let me help you with the bag.”

“Oh okay.” said Yuri handed him the bag. “thanks”

“Where would you like to go Ms. Kwon?” the secretary ask.

“Just back home--I mean to his house.” said Yuri.

“Sure Ms. Kwon.” said the secretary as he begin to drive to nichkhun house.

In the car, Nichkwan were playing with his car toy. The driver is still driving, while Yuri were thinking about her and nichkhun future on.

“Mommy?” Yuri look at Nichkwan, “Where are we going to stay from now on? Are we going to live with daddy?”

“I don’t know nichkwan, I’m not sure if we even belong here anymore. We can’t leave our house back at Andong.” said Yuri.

“Will daddy come with us to Andong?” Nichkwan ask.

“I don’t know kwannie, mommy really don’t know. “ said Yuri.

A short moment later, they’ve arrive at Nichkhun house. The secretary carry in back into the house, before he leave, he left Yuri a message and then went back to work. Yuri closed the door and look around the house. She used to live her, she once had a happiness here but things change yet the memory still flow in her mind. Nichkwan ran around the house, room to room as he check out the house, he run back to Yuri and embrace her.

“Mommy, daddy house is big.” said Nichkwan, “Mommy there is women cloth on the bed in the big room.”

Yuri felt a little room as nichkwan tell her, he drag her to the master room. Yuri recognize those cloth, the pajama nichkhun give her. Some clothes are still new, she walk to the bed and notice a note on a pile of folded clothes.

“Yuri,

I know you didn’t bring any of your clothes along with you, so I thought of buying you and nichkwan some clothes until I send somebody to go get yours and nichkwan. Sorry if the size are not right but I do hope that it still the same as six year ago. If you need anything else, give me a called. I left a new cellphone on the counter in the kitchen for you, I also know that you don’t have a phone so I got you one to keep in touch. My number is in there when you need me.

P.S. I’ll come by tonight.

Nichkhun.”

Too be continue..............................

PS. I will be probably be writing extra long chapter from now on to finish the story quicker. Please comments and thank you. :D