Painfully watching you

Fate To Love You

“Oppa, I think you should go to the hospital for a check up. I think it better if you stay in the hospital.” said Yuri.

“No, no way. I don’t want to stay in there.” said nichkhun.

“why? It has everything to help you with the pain.” said Yuri.

“It because I feel if that something bad will happen. Something that will separate us forever.” said nichkhun

“Oppa, you know I’ll always be by your side. I’m not gonna go anywhere.” said yuri, “ please go to the hospital.”

“But Yuri.” Nichkhun in a begging voice.

“no but, unless you want to leave me.” said yuri.

“I don’t want to, but I just don’t like hospital.” said nichkhun.

“Just go oppa, for your sake and ours life. Please go.” Yuri begging him.

There was a silent between for a little bit.

“fine, I’ll go. But only for us.” said nichkhun.

“thank you oppa.” said yuri as she hug him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day they head to the hospital, the doctor take him to do the check up. Taecyeon then came to the check up room with the rest of the doctor, they watch the result as they scan the machine through nichkhun body. Taecyeon wasn’t happy to see the result, after the check up was over. Nichkhun was assign to a private room on the fifth floor and rest there, yuri was in there to keep him company. After a couple day have pass, Taecyeon and yoona was on their way to the hospital until they bump into Mrs. Horvejkul at the entrance.

“Hello.” Taecyeon greeted with a bow.

“Hi auntie.” said yoona smiling.

“hi kids, its been a long time since I see you two. So how have you been?” said Mrs. Horvejkul.

“I’m great, thanks for asking.” said Yoona

“I’m the same.” said Taecyeon.

“That’s good to hear.” said Mrs. Horvejkul, look at yoona. “Yoona, can we have a short talk?” Mrs. Horvejkul ask.

“Sure.” yoona nodded and walk with her to the bench while Taecyeon waited for her by the tree.

“Is there something wrong auntie?” said Yoona curiously.

“There’s a little problem. That promise is getting you and nichkhun to be husband and wife. And hopefully you would ignore what he said a couple days ago and continue to except him.” said Mrs. Horvejkul.

“I…I don’t think it well work out if it a force between him and me. I… don’t have…fe..” Yoona was cut off by Mrs. Horvejkul.

“Don’t worry, it well work out. I know he like and you like him too. Since you both were kids, you two have like each other and always stick around with one and another. Just give him something to except it.” said Mrs. Horvejkul. “He’s my only son and you are the only girl I love the most yoona.”

“Auntie, I’m really happy to receive your love but I just don’t think it well work out. I have….” said Yoona

“It well work out if you give him another chance. Yoona think about it.” Said Mrs. Horvejkul as she grab yoona hands. “It well be great for both of our family to be in-law.”

“Yobo, We have to get going.” Mr. Horvejkul shout as he walk from the parking lot. “Hi Taecyeon.” Waving at him, Taecyeon smile and wave back.

“Think about this yoona, it my beg to you.” said Mrs. Horvejkul as she let go of her hand and walk into the hospital with her husband.

Taecyeon then walk up to yoona after seeing her spacing out.

“What’s wrong? Did auntie said something to you?” said Taecyeon.

“Just thinking, auntie told me that me and nichkhun engagement is back on. And told me to rethink about it the wedding.” said Yoona.

“What? Did you tell her that you have a boyfriend now?” Taecyeon ask.

“I wanted too but she kept on talking, so I didn’t get a chance.” said Yoona. “She told me to think about it over again.”

Taecyeon nodded. “ So you’re gonna think about it?”

Yoona didn’t say anything.

“Okay, you think about it then. It your choice, your life.” said Taecyeon, turning his back on her.

“Oppa, are you mad?” said yoona as she held his hand.

“No I’m not mad” said Taecyeon.

“You are. Oppa, just give me sometime to tell auntie. I’ll tell her about us.” said Yoona.

“Yoona, I’m not forcing you to be with me. You can do whatever you want.” said Taecyeon. “I just want to let you know that I love you very much. And I hope that we will be together forever.”

“I love you too.” said Yoona, hugging him from the back.

~~~~~In the hospital.

Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul had a meeting with the Lead doctor of the hospital for nearly half and hour, they still didn’t know about nichkhun in the hospital. While in the room, nichkhun tumor start to act up. Grabbing his head as he painfully cried out, Yuri walk in the room and nichkhun groaning painfully on the bed as he try to get up. Nichkhun slowly sit up, knocking things around him, falling off the bed. Yuri went over to him quickly, helping him up but he kept pushing her away as he punch the floor. Over and over he push, using to much strength, yuri end up with bruises on her wrist and arm.

“Oppa.” said Yuri. “Stop it oppa, you’re hurting yourself.”

“Yu..ri, don’t..come…close.” Nichkhun yelling in pain. “It hurt, yuri.”

“I know it does, but still you have to control it.” said Yuri.

“Don’t…come…near.. Me. I don’t…want to…hurt..you.” Nichkhun painfully said.

Yuri tried to stop him but he kept pushing her away, she went to the bed and push the Red button, calling the doctors in to the room. The doctors came rushing in and grabbing both of his arm and carrying him back on the bed. Then they tie him on the bed, nichkhun struggle to break free, moving back and forth.

“Let me go. Urg AHHHHHH!” Nichkhun painfully shout.

Yuri want to come to him and unleash him from those belt but the nurses won’t let her as they held her back.

“Mam, it better if you stay back.” said the nurse. “ please stay on the side off the door”

“Nurse, bring the shots.” said the main doctor.

They nodded and release yuri, heading over to the medical room. Back in the room, the doctors continue to hold Nichkhun down as he continue to struggles on the bed. Yuri couldn’t bare to standing on the side, watching nichkhun shouting in pain, she can see his arm redden by the belt.

“Yuri, Please. Release me. Help let me go, it hurts.” Nichkhun grinding in pain as he plead her to release him. “Yurii..”

“Oppa.” Yuri crying on the side.

“let me go.” Nichkhun painfully plead. “Yuri please.” Nichkhun struggling really hard to break free. “Yuri, What kind of girlfriend are you? Useless or Stupid heartless person, standing there.”

“Oppa.” said Yuri helplessly.

“You’re such a heartless person, watching me being strangle by them!” Nichkhun angry shout.

Yuri couldn’t bare to see him enduring the pain all to himself, she release want to help him but she couldn’t do anything except standing there watching him crying in pain. The nurses then ran into the come with three shots in their hand, the main doctor let go of nichkhun while the other two still on top him tightly, the nurse than went to help the other two doctors. The main doctor get the shots ready, and wrap the rubber string across nichkhun arm.

“Yuri!” Nichkhun shout. “I hate you, I hate you for standing there, I hate you for being heartless. You don’t deserve to by my girlfriend.” Nichkhun painfully said.

“Hold him down tightly.” said the main doctor.

All the doctors and nurses hold nichkhun down tightly, the main doctor walk over to nichkhun with the pain reliever shot. He inject nichkhun a shot in the arm, nichkhun shout out loud as the pain increase, then come another shot. This shot nichkhun grip his hands tightly as he cry in pain. He feel the shot work in his blood increasing and decreasing the brain pain, yuri cover and crying quietly on the side as she watch nichkhun gripping on his fist hopelessly. She watch nichkhun from the side hurtfully, wanting them to stop. Then the main doctor give him the last shot, he inject the sleep shot into nichkhun arm.

“It…..hu..rts..” weakly nichkhun said. “Yuu..rii.” Nichkhun slowly falling asleep.

Slowly the doctor let go of nichkhun as they felt his weak strength falling asleep, the doctors walk over to Yuri. The doctors release him from the belt.

“He’s a sleep now, he will be a wake in half an hour later.” said the doctor. “everything is fine now. Once the shots get into him, he won’t be in pain for another 8 hours.”

“Thank you doctor.” said Yuri.

“Mam, their bruises on your wrist. Do you want to get it treated?” ask the main doctor.

“I’m fine, I can do it by myself.“ said Yuri.

“Okay then, The first aid box are beside the bed.” said the doctor. “the nurse will come back in half and hour to give him pain reliever pills.”

“ thank you for helping.” said Yuri.

The doctors and nurses left the room, yuri close the door right when Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul walk by. They didn’t see yuri or their son at all. Yuri look at the sleeping nichkhun and walk to him, grabbing a hold of his hand. She slowly shed tears as she touch the red mark on his arms and wrist, covering him up with the blanket.

“Oppa.” Yuri crying in tears as she touch his face while the other hand held his hand. “I’m sorry for being useless. I’m sorry I couldn’t do anything to help you except standing in the corner watching you shouting painfully. I wish I could endure the pain for you. It hurts me seeing you like this.”

Yuri continue to cry as she look at him feeling his touch with his hand place by her cheek. Minutes have pass, yuri walk back into the room with a bowl of warm-hot water with a white towel in her hand. She put the bowl down on the table and wet the towel a little bit, cleaning him gently on his forehead.

“Yu…ri” Nichkhun murmuring in his sleep. “I’..m sorry.”

Yuri smile a little, continuing to clean his face lightly and around her neck. She wash the towel in the bowl again, nichkhun slowly open his eyes. He look around the room, looking for yuri, he see on the side washing the towel in the bowl.

“Yuri.” said nichkhun softly.

Yuri turn and look at him, after hearing her name being call again. “ Oppa, you’re awake.”

“how long have I been out?” nichkhun ask yuri as he sit himself up.

“Not long, just for 15 to 30 minutes.” said yuri as she help him.

Nichkhun notice her left arm wrap in gauze, he grab her arm and look at it. Yuri pull it back and pull her sleeves down, hiding it from him.

“What happen to you arm? It is bad?” Nichkhun ask her worriedly.

“It nothing, I fell when I was carrying something.” Yuri making up excuse, putting the pillow behind his back. “how are you feeling? Are you hungry?”

“I’m fine. Just a little weak that all.” said nichkhun.

“It probably the medicine you took earlier.” said Yuri. “you just need a little more rest. How about I get you something to eat?”

“Okay.” said Nichkhun.

Yuri smile and plant a kiss on his forehead and walk out of the room, nichkhun smile and rub his arm. A couple minutes later, one of the nurse came into the room with a tray of pain reliever for him.

“You’re awake.” said the nurse. “how are you feeling now?”

“I’m fine, better now.” said Nichkhun

“That’s good. Did you know earlier you were throwing things around, pushing people away from you. For a second we thought we couldn’t hold you down.” said the nurse as she give him the pills. “Especially the girl that was in here.”

“The girl? Yuri? What happen earlier?” nichkhun ask as he take the pills in his mouth.

“You don’t remember?” the nurse ask, nichkhun nodded. “She had bruises on her wrist and arm, I think you push her to hard against the wall. She was crying really hard too.” said the nurse as she take the cup from him. “well, get some rest. The doctor will come back tonight to give you more medicine tonight.”

“Okay thanks.” said nichkhun.

After the nurse left the room, nichkhun sat there on the bed trying to remember that happen earlier. Nichkhun slowly regain his memory, remembering how he push away from him and yelling at her how much he hate her. He start to hate himself, hating himself for saying those words to her. Yuri then walk back into the room with a tray of foods, she smile and place it on the table beside him. Yuri gets the foods ready, taking the cover off the plate and bowl. Nichkhun sit on the side watching her, looking at her arm and thinking to himself all the words he said to her.

“Yuri.” said nichkhun, grab her hand and turning her body around, facing him. “Honestly tell me what happen to your arm?”

“Nothing happen, I told you I fell earlier.” said Yuri.

“ Lie. You didn’t fall.” nichkhun touch her face, her red eyes. “Did you cry? Are this wound because of me?” Nichkhun slowly tears up. “Did I hurt you again? Did I said any harmful words to you?”

“Oppa.” Yuri shakily speak.

“don’t lie to me. I remember everything. I remember saying those harsh words to you. I remember pushing you away.” said nichkhun as he held her hands. “ I remember calling you useless and stupid heartless person. I even said I hate you.”

“Oppa, it okay. Everything is over now.” said yuri as he control her tear back.

“I’m sorry yuri, I wish I could have slap myself or kill myself when I say those words to you. It kill me when I see you hurt.” said Nichkhun “ I’m the useless one, I’m the stupid heartless one.” softly wiping her tears away. “I love you yuri.” yuri pull him into her, hugging him against her stomach as she cry. “I’m sorry yuri. I wish I could have been a better person.”

“I forgive you oppa, I forgive you.” said yuri, crying as she embrace him. “No matter how you are, no matter who you are. It not important, I don’t care if it hurts. I just know you are the one I love, the man I want to with forever.”

“Yuri.” said nichkhun as he cry in her arm.

Too be continue………………………….