Calling For You

Fate To Love You

While nichkhun and his family talking comfortably at their house, back at the Andong village where yuri now live a kid finish his dinner and went out to the front yard to play and run around. Yuri wash the dish and went out to the front with him, watching him drive around in his toy car.

“mommy, mommy. look I’m driving.” said the kid. “One day I be a big kid and drive you around.” A smile appear on the kid face.

“I know you will.” said Yuri happily. “Nichkwan be careful with the tiles on the ground, drive on the grass.”

“Okay mommy.” Nichkwan drive his toy car on the grass and drove around the yard a little then stop in front of yuri. “Mommy? Can I ask you something?”

“What is it?” Yuri look at her son confusedly as she clean the sweat of his forehead with a clean tissue in her hand.

“ Where is daddy? what happen to daddy?” Nichkwan ask her.

“Dad….daddy?” Yuri stutter, “Why would you ask about him?”

“It because everybody in the school have daddy except for me. And they make fun of me for not having a daddy.” said nichkwan with his hand put on his chubby cheeks. “Will I ever get to see him again?”

“Nichkwan, your appa is somewhere far away from us. We will probably never see again in our life.” Yuri pinch his cheek. “just ignore what they say, okay?” Nichkwan nodded.

“Is he in space?” Nichkwan ask.

Yuri just smile at his cute imagination.

“If I send him a message, will he hear me?” Nichkwan ask his mom.

“I don’t know, you can try. Maybe the alien will send the message for you.” yuri jokingly said.

“Mommy, do you miss daddy?” Nichkwan seriously ask her.

Yuri froze at his question, she miss nichkhun dearly and wanted to see him again. She cry to herself every time she think about him secretly in her room.

“I do, I do miss him a lot.” Yuri answer her son.

“okay.” Nichkwan got out of the car and stood beside his mom on the stance. “Appa!!!” Nichkwan shout. “Me and mommy miss you a lot. I wish to see you again appa! I hope you get this message from me!” Nichkwan stop and smile at his mom.

Yuri was watching him shout out in the sky, she smile at her son and pull him into her as she wrap.

“Mommy, I hope the alien will hear me and send this message to daddy.” Nichkhun hugging his mom as he speak.

“I think they will, they will send your message to daddy if he’s still the same when I first met him.” Yuri said calmly as she look at the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to nichkhun house, everybody was still talking normal as the maid place the silverware and spoons on the table. Nichkhun was smiling as he talk to his parent, then suddenly his head as he heard a kid talk in his head.

“Appa!!! If you can hear me!” Nichkwan shout. “Me and mommy miss you a lot. I wish to see you again appa! I hope you get this message from me!” Nichkhun grab his head as the words replay over and over in his head.

Taecyeon went over to nichkhun to see what was wrong with him.

“Nichkhun, nichkhun.” Taecyeon calling out his name as nichkhun continue to grab his head, kneeling on the floor.

Yoona went over to see what happen to him.

“It hurts.” nichkhun said painfully.

“ Oppa, oppa. What’s wrong?” Yoona worriedly ask.

“Words, the voice in my head.” said nichkhun as he look at Taecyeon painfully. “It sound familiar, it calling out for somebody.”

“What is it saying? Why is this voice or words in your head?” Taecyeon ask him.

“I don’t know, but I know it for keep saying over and over.” said nichkhun as he breath heavily holding on to his head. “It saying “ Appa! If you can hear me! Me and mommy miss you a lot”.”

Taecyeon froze by his words, feeling that he might know what he is saying. Yoona look at Taecyeon and nichkhun confusedly, feeling that Taecyeon might know something about this.

“Come one, I’ll take you to your room.” said Taecyeon helping him walk to his room.

In nichkhun room, Taecyeon place him on the bed while he went to look for his medicine and give him the pain reliever. Nichkhun took it and drink the pill, he was now relax a little. Taecyeon then grab the necklace out of his pocket.

“This belong to you. It was with you since the day of your surgery.” said Taecyeon.

“it belong to me? How come I have not see it for five years?” nichkhun ask him confusedly.

“It because I kept it for you, I wanted to give it to you when you wake up but seeing you not remembering anything about this necklace and only your family so I kept it for you.” said Taecyeon. “the nurse say your were holding on to it during the surgery for the whole entire time.”

“It is something special to me?” nichkhun take the necklace out of Taecyeon hand and look at it. “Who is it from? The sign, it look familiar, like I see it somewhere.”

“It from…” Taecyeon when he remember about yoona happiness, while his mom saying not to remind him about yuri. “It’s from a friend.”

“Where is that person now?” nichkhun ask again.

“Somewhere far away.” Taecyeon uncomfortably said.

“Oh..too bad I don’t remember the person face.” said nichkhun, standing up. “since it been with you for a long time, why don’t you keep it for me.”

But it’s yours.” said Taecyeon.

“I know, but I don’t know the owner of the person anymore. Only you who still remember that person, so you should keep just in case I loose it.” said nichkhun putting the necklace back into his hand.

“Okay, I’ll be your safe box for now. When ever you need the necklace again, it will be in the drawer on my desk.”

Nichkhun nodded and said. “Okay.”

The two smile and walk down back to the family room again where others are still waiting for them. Yoona then walk up to nichkhun and touch his face to see if he was okay now.

“Are you feeling better now? Does it still hurt?” Yoona ask concern.

“I’m better now.” Nichkhun grab her hand.

Taecyeon look away from yoona, not wanting to see there sweet moment in front of him.

“It good that you are better now. Let go eat, dinners is ready.” said Mr. Horvejkul.

Everybody head over to the dinning table and sat in their chair, everybody begin to eat and talk like nothing happen again. While Taecyeon kept silent to himself and thinking about the necklace and yuri. Yoona glance at Taecyeon once in a while as she try to figure out what he was thinking about. Dinner continue on, with drinks and a little movies night before they head home. Tonight Nichkhun ask Taecyeon to take Yoona home for him, since yoona insist him staying home because of what happen earlier. Taecyeon want to disagree at first but then have to agree with him. Eun hye then walk Taecyeon and yoona to their car, he unlock his car and let yoona in first. Eun hye give him a good bye hug and a kiss on the lip before he head to his car. Yoona who was in the car, see everything. Her heart hurt so much seeing the man she love with another women that will be her future sister-in-law. They wave goodbye to each other and then Taecyeon drive away, in the car it was quiet. Yoona was looking outside of the window while Taecyeon pay attention on the roads.

“I guess you’re happy with Eun hye now?” Yoona said.

Taecyeon just give her a smile, he didn’t want to say no.

“you too. Nichkhun is a great guy, I believe he will be a great husband.” said Taecyeon.

“I know he will.” Yoona words aim at Taecyeon. “At least that I known off beside somebody.”

Taecyeon then remain silent before he could make a mistake saying something he wasn’t suppose to say to her. Yoona was waiting for him to reply back to her, to say the he is not that kind of a man but he kept silent. So yoona ignore him and look out at the window again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, nichkhun had a court session defending for a salesman at the court where he meet his rival GiKwang again. GiKwang didn’t know nichkhun lost his memory so he continue to be his rival at court. The day nichkhun feel better and graduate from a university, he kept seeing Gikwang at the court. Stabbing his back and talking to nichkhun, at first he doesn’t understand why but Taecyeon later on explain to him what happen with a little twist to his story defending for a kid instead of yuri. So nichkhun then understand why and become his rival since then. This time at the court, nichkhun victim was actually at fault but doesn’t want to plead guilty so he plan to find away to prove him innocent. But Gikwang kept pushing nichkhun button with words that get his piss easily.

“It look like you are out of evidence, nichkhun.” said Gikwang with a smirk. “Maybe you should go back to law school again.

“what did you say?” Nichkhun glare at him.

“I say you should go back to law school. You defender was at wrong and guilty for filing wrong product and sending it to the market.” said GiKwang walking to nichkhun face. “And yet he pledge innocent. What are you dumb or an idiot? This time I win the case, you better go back to law school and studied everything all over again.”

“You better watch it.” Nichkhun become a hot head.

“What are you going to do? We’re still in court, in front of the judge.” said Gikwang. “look at you, pathetic and useless with out your women huh? What happen to that Yuri girl five years ago?”

“Even if we’re are at a police station, I’ll still punch to death.” said nichkhun. “Look at who’s talking, the one that lost to me every case except for this case.”

“You were just lucky back then. This case was sent to supreme court, other were just bull.” said Gikwang. “Since the yuri girl is gone, you look hope are what? Got a new girlfriend?”

“What the are you talking about?” nichkhun grab his collar. “What Yuri? And who is she?”

“You gotta be kidding me, you don’t remember her. You defended her here at the court. It was a big case, since you won that case for her. You two have been stuck together and now you’re telling me you don’t remember her.” GiKwang smirk. “don’t tell me you are done with her and threw her a side.”

Nichkhun got mad and punch him across the face, everybody in the room was at shock seeing a lawyer punching other unexpectedly. Nichkhun was about to go punch him again but the security guard and his assistance pull him back, while Gikwang wipe a little blood out of his mouth.

“I told you to watch your mouth.” said nichkhun angrily. “I don’t know what you are talking about and I don’t know who’s that Yuri girl you’ve been talking about?”

 

“Players. pathetic.” said Gikwang. “you should have give her to me then. I would gladly except her for a while.”

Nichkhun hearing Gikwang talking dirty about yuri just make him fierce and angry, like wanting to rip him apart into pieces.

“say that again, and I’ll kill you.” Nichkhun angrily trying to walk to him but the guys kept holding him back.

“Stop it there, Both of you are still in session and yet you two are acting like a moron in front of your defended. Where is your face?” said the Judge.

The two of them stood in front of the judge with their head low.

“I’m sorry, it just that his words make me angry.” said Nichkhun.

“I was just talking about the case, a strategy with him.” said Gikwang making up reason.

“You liar.” said nichkhun.

“That is enough. With both of your action and mislead in the court. I can’t continue this case.” said the judge as he look at nichkhun and GiKwang angrily. “I’m going to have to suspend you from the case for a while until you two learn to not talk or crap in this room.”

“What!” said Nichkhun and Gikwang.

“I’m going to send you to different village to do you community hours service while you are on suspension. And I will have my people come see you once in a while.” said the Judge angrily.

“But I have to get ready for the wedding in 2 months.” nichkhun explaining.

“That will be held back then, You have to do your community service first.” said the Judge, “You will go to Andong Village, south of korea for two weeks. While Gikwang, I will send you to DamYang for two week too.”

“farther then him.” GiKwang complain.

“I don’t care, this is what you get for your manners at the court today.” said the judge. “Session is over now.”

The Judge leave the room angrily out of the room, the hearing people then walk out of the room while the two lawyer grab their file. Both defended then walk out of the room angrily too for not finishing their case. Nichkhun take out his phone and dial Taecyeon number as he walk out of the court room.

To be continue……………….