Giving up hope

Fate To Love You

Mrs. Horvejkul: (walking toward nichkhun) nichkhun what happen? Did you get hurt? (notice yuri was next to him) Why are you with her? I told not to befriend with her.

Nichkhun: mom this has nothing to due with her, it all because of me.

Yoona: as long as your not hurt, then everything is fine.

Taecyeon look at yoona concern face for nichkhun, wishing that it could be for him instead.

Mr. Horvejkul: Taecyeon, you parent wanted to come to see you but I told them everything is okay. I’ll be getting you out along with nichkhun and the young lady.

Mrs. Horvejkul: not her, I don’t want her to do anything with us.

Nichkhun: if she not coming with us then I’m staying here with her.

Eun hye: nichkhun now is not a good time to argue.

Taecyeon: (look at nichkhun dad) uncle please including her along with me, I’ll be taking her.

Mr. Horvejkul: (put his hand on his shoulder) don’t worry Taecyeon, once I said I get everybody out, I will do as I say.

Taecyeon: thanks. (smile)

Nichkhun dad went with the officer to file out some form for the youngster, while waiting for nichkhun dad to come back they continue talking about what happen. It seem like nichkhun mom doesn’t care much about yuri story, a short moment later his dad came back and yuri mom and step dad came back to the main room to do some files. Nichkhun see yuri step dad face and became angry, wanting to walk up to him and continue beating him up but luckily Taecyeon was there to hold him back and calm him down along with yuri.

Taecyeon: nich, now is not the time for this. You can deal with him in court in a couple day, now you have to be patient and not give him any advantage.

Yuri: yeah listen to watch Taecyeon oppa said, plus it not worth it anyway.

Nichkhun: fine, at court I will make sure he have nothing left.

Taecyeon and yuri nodded, and walk out of the room but before he leave he look at yuri step dad.

Nichkhun: (fiercely tone) I will see you at court, you better prepare yourself. (yuri step dad got scare a little bit by nichkhun words)

They all leave the station, at the entrance everybody was standing there waiting for the ride to come.

Nichkhun: (look at his dad) thanks dad. I have to take yuri home first, I’m……not...

Mr. Horvejkul: it okay son. I understand.

Taecyeon: Thank you uncle.

Yuri: yeah, thank you.

Taecyeon: (bow and went to get the car) bye uncle and aunty.

Eun Hye: take care, if anything goes wrong just give me a call.

Yoona: Yeah, (look at yuri) if you ever need help looking for a place to stay, just come looking for me.

Nichkhun: see you have a lot of people willing to help you.

Yuri: yeah, thank you everybody.

Taecyeon arrive with his car, and give it a honk to let nichkhun and yuri know that we are here.

Nichkhun and yuri wave good bye and head into the car, Taecyeon drove them back to nichkhun house. After they got out of the car, Taecyeon head back to his house. While nichkhun and yuri took her around his house first, suddenly yuri remember she have no close at all and wanted to head back home to grab some. Nichkhun understood her thought and took her home back to her mom right away. They reach the front door of her mom house, nichkhun and yuri got out of the car and look at each other.

Yuri: it better if you stay here. (nichkhun nodded and she walk inside)

In the house her mom was sitting on the couch crying and hugging a pillow.

Yuri: (softly) mom.

Yuri mom: (look up) what are you doing? I thought you run away.

Yuri: I…I..came back to get some stuff and see how you are?

Yuri mom: (got up) oh thanks for your concern, you don’t have to get any thing. I pack up all of your belonging in this luggage. (throwing her the luggage and the picture of her with her dad and mom) you can leave now and never come back.

Yuri: (confuse) ma, wh…what do you mean by that?

Yuri mom: you know what I mean, and don’t call me mom either. I’m no longer your mom after your boyfriend sueing my husband. He’s your dad, yuri!

Yuri: no his not, He can never replace my dad. Mom you know what he did to me tonight, you know that what I’ve been telling you is the truth. Why are you still on his side?

Yuri mom: I don’t care, all I know is that my husband is in jail right now. (start grabbing all yuri stuff and pushing her out of the door) leave, leave now. I don’t want to see you. Take your stuff, take everything that belong to that old dead father of your. Leave! (pushing her out of the front door and close it right in front of her)

Yuri: (crying on the floor) mom, please don’t do this. you have to believe me mom. (grabbing her stuff that fall on the ground) dad…..

Nichkhun run up to her and look at her crying, he was going to run into her mom and talk to her but yuri grab her hand and stop him. He look down at her, kneeling down to face him and slightly touch her tear by her eyes.

Nichkhun: (softly) yuri, are you okay? Please don’t cry, everything is going to be alright. I prove it to your mom that her husband have been a ert and that you were correct all the time. Just give me some time yuri. (holding her chin up lightly) please yuri, don’t give up.

Yuri: (softly look at him and smile) I know you will, I’ve never doubted you. It just that why did she do this to me, I’m her daughter.

Nichkhun: (help her stand up and carry her stuff) come on, I’ll take you to my home and rest there. You have no where else to go, you can stay there from now on.

Yuri: (look at him) thank you oppa. (sadly walking away from nichkhun)

Nichkhun: (look at her confusedly and run after, grab her wrist and stop her walking) wait, where are you going? (turn her body around, seeing tear flowing down)

Yuri: (whipped her tear away and look away) I wanted to go somewhere else, I don’t want to bother you anymore. You’ve been helping me a lot lately and I don’t want to cause anymore trouble. Especially when I just lost my mom.

Nichkhun: (grab her hand) no, no you’re not going anywhere. I’ve already told you that you could stay at my place. There’s no where else to go, and I’m not letting you risk in the dark again. (pull her to his car)

Yuri: (look at him with her wide eyes) nich…..nichkhun oppa, it okay. I can stay at seung ri house, you have help me enough and especially with the court coming up. I owe you too much already, I…I don’t want you to waste your time and effort on me anymore. (stop him by the car door)

Nichkhun: (turn around and look at her) what you mean wasting my time and effort on you? (a step closure to her) I’m wasting anything, I’m just want to be here for you. Protecting you…..being by your side……supporting you. And giving you a shoulder to cry on. I know right now you are having a hard time, especially your mom doesn’t want you any more and don’t believe you any more. Making you believe that you have nobody else and helpless. And guess what, those are all wrong, I’m here for you. You’re not alone. Plus I don’t want you to go to seung ri house for the night, I have a place for you and I don’t take no as an answer. I’m not letting you go that easily. And I know you wanted to cry now, crying out those bad thing you have, so it okay. I’m here for you, giving you my shoulder to cry on.

Yuri was touch by his word as tears flow down from her eyes rapidly, she was lost and sad yet happy and hope from nichkhun. Him seeing her crying her eyes out sadly, he pull her into his embrace. Letting her cry on his shoulder, she accept it and reply to his hug. Holding him tighter, standing there letting out all the thing she want to let go off. Ten minutes have pass by as yuri cry on his shoulder while him patting on her back lightly, she finally slowly stop and whip her tear away and break his embrace.

Yuri: (look down) sorry, I didn’t mean to wet your shirt.

Nichkhun: It okay, as long as you’re better then I think my shirt won’t mine it. (pull her head up) are you ready to go? (yuri nodded and he smile) come on, let go home. (open the door for her and she walk in the car)

Nichkhun close the door and head over to his sit, he begin to drive the car back to his own house a couple block from her home. On the way home, he stop at a couple place to buy some stuff for yuri with out her knowing it. After buying towels, toothbrush and pajama clothes for her, they head straight to his house, and help her carrying in the stuff. In the house, nichkhun show her around the house and to her room where she’ll be staying for a while. Then he let her rest and shower on her time while her make her some food to eat. While in the bathroom yuri couldn’t help and keeping on thinking about her mom over and over, nichkhun who is the kitchen look through the cooking book he bought earlier and start cooking some bulgogi beef for yuri and rice which he found in the book with instruction. After half an hour have pass, yuri came out of the bathroom and head straight into her room and seat on the bed looking at the picture of her family, nichkhun also finish cooking food for yuri. Not seeing yuri walk out of her room, he decided to walk to her room and knock on the door.

Nichkhun: (knocking on the door) you okay? (notice she looking at the picture)

Yuri: (look back and smile) yeah, I’m fine. (put the photo on the desk)

Nichkhun: (smile) it okay, you don’t have to hide from me. If you miss your mom and dad, I can always bring you to visit her. (yuri shake her head) okay then, um.. I made you dinner. (grab her hand and pull her out into the kitchen) sit here. (yuri sat done and nichkhun went to get the dish and bowl of rice for her) tada!(smile) dinner is serve.

Yuri: (look at the plate and a nice cook bowl of rice) wow, it look really good. I didn’t know you cook. (smile)

Nichkhun: (secret slide the book back into the drawer but yuri still notice it) I do know how to cook, it just that you didn’t get to know me that much. If you spend more time with me then you will know more about me.

Yuri: (giggle) yeah right, (got up the table and open the drawer where nichkhun hide the book) are you sure you know how to cook? Because if you do then why is there a new cooking book here?

Nichkhun: umm…..(trying to make up reason) um..um.. It…it because Taecyeon bought this to help him cook a couple month ago.

Yuri: oh really, it look really new to me. Like just barely use.

Nichkhun: okay okay, fine I bought it because I don’t know how to cook. So I bought it to help me and so that I can make you a simple dinner to enjoy.

Yuri: (smile) better, you know since I’m leaving in your house, you can leave the cooking to me. And thank you for trying, next time don’t be shy and hide it.

Nichkhun: (smile widely) I won’t for sure since I have a new chef now. I really need to come home everyday for my food.

They let out a little laugh and went back to eating, after they finish eating yuri told him to just stay at his seat and she’ll do the cleaning. Nichkhun resist at first but later give in to her, he sat there watching her doing the dishes and drying it. Yuri walk back and forth cleaning the kitchen and thing that are dirty, after a while her attention goes back to nichkhun who have been watching all this time.

Yuri: (sat across the table) what is it? Is there something wrong with me? (touching her face to see if there something on it)

Nichkhun: (shake his head lightly) no no not at all. You look perfect. (smile)

Yuri: then why are you looking at me?

Nichkhun: (see part of her bang cover her eyes, he slightly use his finger and slightly move her hair aside behind her ear.) it because you look really pretty. (yuri shyly blush) I just love looking at you.

Yuri: (shyly look down) oh…

Both became silence for a while until his phone start to ring, it was from Taecyeon.

Too be continue…………………….