Evidence or Frame (Case Begin)

Fate To Love You

Ki Kwang: See your majesty, she is in desperate need for need that why she will do anything for money, even framing her step dad or blackmailing him.

Yuri: no no, I…..it not like that.

Nichkhun became more worry about yuri and the case, his anger is rising up in him as ki kwang continue with the word that will make yuri mistaken for other thing.

Ki kwang: I’m finish with my question sure. (bow and went back to his seat)

Judge: (slightly nod) okay, defender nichkhun. You may proceed your witness.

Nichkhun: (stood up and bow) yes sir, (help yuri walk back to her seat at the table and then walk to the center of the room) May I have, Mr. Choi from yuri neighbor to the stand please. (Mr. choi stood up shakily and worried as he walk to the stand and pledge his truthful to the book) So from defender ki kwang said, you’ve seen Miss. Yuri here seducing her step dad or trying to do something. What makes to said that? Did you really see it or did someone bride you?

Mr. Choi: (shakily) y..yes it is true. I did see her done it many time.

Nichkhun: many times? How many times did you see? 10, 20, or more. Where you there at the time you she here doing it or was is just something you make up to frame her?

Mr. Choi: I’m not framing her, it is true that she tries to do many thing to her step dad. I even see him rejecting her multiple time.

Nichkhun: can you give the time and date you see it? Can you tell who is there to witnesses that moment? (evilly glare at him) Can you show me how she have done it? Can You???

Mr. Choi: (became frighten with nichkhun question) I….I…..I..

Nichkhun: (walk around) I..I..I what!? It is I don’t have a witnesses or it is I don’t know or can’t find anybody at that time with me? Which I are you talking about?

Mr. Choi: no..no It…it not that. It none of those answer.

Nichkhun: (walk near him) Then What? I What? Don’t try to hide anything from me or the judge. You’ve pledge to the book. You have to be honest with your answer.

Ki Kwang become worry and stand up objecting nichkhun question.

Ki Kwang: (loudly) I Object sir, I object to nichkhun question and to what he is doing to my client.

Nichkhun: (look at the judge quickly) your majesty, I’m just trying to get the honest words from. I was just trying to understand why is he shaky and worry about from the tone of his voice.

Judge: I agree with defender nichkhun, with his shaky tone voice and sweating face. I fear he is hiding something. Your object is invalid ki kwang. (look at nichkhun) you may proceed.

Nichkhun: yes sir, (look back at Mr. Choi) So may we continue with my question. Please answer me and all that are here honestly.

Mr. Choi: (look at yuri step dad) There wasn’t anybody else there. It was just only me and yuri step dad.

Nichkhun: Nobody? May I ask the time that last happen?

Mr. Choi: t…time? (nichkhun nodded) it..it was around 8am  to …………..(interrupt by nichkhun)

Nichkhun: 8am? At that time, people are already awake and outside exercising. They would have been doing a little shopping and going out eating. How can you said there nobody at that time. (look at the judge) a couple days ago, I did a little research and explore around the area where yuri live. By the time the sun rise up in the sky, people especially elder are already exercising and walking around the park or the road. At the little store market where yuri step dad work at, it fully crowded with people walking by and forth. How can you tell us that there’s nobody around.

Ki kwang: (couldn’t take it anymore and stand up) Your majesty, I have a request.

Judge: please say.

Ki kwang: I wish to be on break, my client seem to need sometime to rethink and there seem to be new evidence from my victim.

Nichkhun look at him confusedly and worry after hearing new evidence.

Judge: (look at his watch) okay then, you will have 45 minutes of break. After that I want to hear the new evidence of yours.

Ki Kwang: yes sir.

Security: all rise. (everybody rise as the judge leave the court room) you are dismiss.

Everybody went out of the room, nichkhun went to yuri right away. Seung ri always went up to her, while Taecyeon and yoona waited for them at their break/wait room.

Nichkhun: (look at her) are you okay?

Yuri: I’m fine.

Seung ri: yuri, how can you not tell me about this?

Yuri: (look at him) I didn’t want you or aunty to be worry about me because of a little thing.

Nichkhun: wait, we can’t talk here. Let go to the wait/break room first.

They all nodded and walk to the room were Taecyeon and yoona is waiting for them, they head in and sat in their seat, looking at each other.

Seung ri: (look at yuri) so if I didn’t hear from one of the aunty in our neighbor about you being sue by your mom or dad, are you not going to tell me at all. (angrily)

Yuri: (grab his arm and look at him) no oppa, I didn’t mean. I just don’t want you to go cause trouble because of me.

Nichkhun notice the close bond relationship between seung ri and yuri by the way she grab his arm, it make him jealous and not happy to see it.

Seung ri: I’m not going to cause any trouble, I just want to give you a helping hand.

Yuri: see, every time you say that. You always end up in a miss or trouble.

Seung ri was about to say something to yuri until he was interrupt by gyuri msg to call her. He had no choice but to go outside and make a call.

Taecyeon: (look at nichkhun) nich, I think this case it not going to be easy. Ki kwang seem to find every way to get you angry and yuri out of control.

Nichkhun: I know, I’m trying not to but just by looking at his face. I.. I cant stand it.

Taecyeon: well just try too. And I had feeling he’s up to something, just keep your calm.

Yuri: (grab nichkhun arm) please don’t loose your temper for me, I need you in this case. (look at him deeply)

Nichkhun: (quickly sign) I’ll try not too,  I promise.

Yoona was not happy to see yuri and nichkhun so close to each other.

Outside the room~~~~~~

Seung ri: (answer the phone) yeoboseyo?

Gyuri: hi seung ri, it me gyuri.

Seung ri: (not please to hear the voice) what do you want?

Gyuri: what’s up with the tone? Just giving you a call to let you know that I have something important, something you might need.

Seung ri: What it is? (coldly)

Gyuri: how can I tell you when you are talking to me in this tone? I guess you don’t need this for yuri case then. I’m going to hang up then.

Seung ri: Wait wait, okay okay. I’m sorry, please forgive me for my tone. Please tell me.

Gyuri: okay then, since for begging kindly. I have a video of yuri being force by her stepfather.

Seung ri: (surprise) you do? Then you should come to court and witness for her, why are you still at home?

Gyuri: (laugh a little) Hahahaha, hold on there young man. Why should I do it for her when I hated her.?

Seung ri: Then why are you telling me this? You have to help yuri, you’re the only one that can help yuri now.

Gyuri: I’m telling you this cause I want to make a deal, I don’t care about yuri. But since I have this video, I was hoping for some fun.

Seung ri: (scratch his head and took a deep breath) What is it that you want? What do you want me to do?

Gyuri: it pretty simple, since I don’t have a date now. I want you to be my man and listen to my order.

Seung ri: What! Why me? Why tonight, When yuri need the video now?

Gyuri: I don’t care, I want my fun first before I give it to you. Are you going to do it or not? If you don’t want to, I can just delete it from my computer.

Seung ri: okay okay, I’ll do it.

Gyuri: good, don’t be late. And hurry up.

Seung ri: Fine! I’ll be there. (hang up the phone.) what have I got myself in too?

He walk back into the room.

Seung ri: I have to go somewhere. (look at nichkhun) nichkhun, can you try pull the trial a little longer.?

Nichkhun: (confuse) why? Is there something wrong?

Seung ri: no no there isn’t, well actually I found a way to prove yuri innocent.

 Nichkhun: (quickly stand up) For Real!? Your not faking this?

Seung ri: no I’m not, I have to go now. But nichkhun I need you to try or do what ever it take to pull the trial a little longer.

Nichkhun: I will.

Seung ri left the room and head straight home to grab his material and put it in his backpack.  While at the court, both defender are still on their break discussing about the case. In yuri step dad room, they were trying to figure out how to make yuri blurt out thing accidentally.

Kikwang: okay Mrs. And Mr.?????

Stepdad: Choi.

Kikwang: Mr. Choi, I need you to give me other information about kwon yuri. Something that might give me ideas to turn this case into our hand. (look at Mr. choi) is there anything or any more detail you want to add?

Mr. Choi: I….I.. don’t. (trying to think hard)

Kikwang: (stand up) okay, all of those information is not enough. I need more. (raise his voice) I need more, if you want to be free and not be in jail. I need more detail.

Mr. Choi: I…I…I really don’t have any.

Yuri mom: wait, I don’t know if this will help you are not. But went yuri was a child, she was in therapy for a while because of her dad death and every time she see an older man. She would go up to them and hug the man or follow the man like she did went her dad was still around. So I sent her to therapy hospital for a while.

Kikwang: for how long? (look at yuri mom)

Yuri mom: For about 1 ½ years.

Kikwang: (smirk) okay that good enough for me. I’ll think of a way from there.

The room became silence as kikwang sat on the chair, thinking ways and ways to switch the words around. In nichkhun room, yuri was worried about seung ri and thinking what was he up too while nichkhun tries to think of every way he can to find her proof. Taecyeon and yoona just sat there looking at each other and nichkhun, hoping to get an answer soon.

Nichkhun: (look at yuri) Yuri, have your step dad done or take any pictures of you? Did he do anything went he was in the house?

Yuri: (look at him confusedly) Some? Why?

Nichkhun: I need to know yuri.

Yuri: once in a while he would try to find a way and peak through the bathroom window even I cover it. Sometime a couple years ago, I found a whole picture of me behind the bed when I was cleaning the house and room. But after a couple day later when he know I found those picture and plan to tell my mom, he have relocate those picture to somewhere else.

Too be continue………………………..