Kissing You

Fate To Love You

“Sorry, I thought you work so hard because of money.” said nichkhun, “ I hardly see women like you now a day. You really are different from other.”

“I’m just a women like other women.” said Yuri.

“No your not just an ordinary women, you’re like someone I know from the past. In my dream, I see a women like you before.” said Nichkhun looking at her.

“In your dream? Why would I be in your dream?” Yuri said nervously.

“I don’t know, but the voice, the blur face look like you.” said Nichkhun,

They stop in the middle of the field, a moment of silent.

“Do I know you?” Nichkhun ask her unexpectedly, “ Be honest and tell me if we met before?”

Yuri look at him for a moment before answer, whether to tell him the truth or not. But she remember the words she said to his mom, she had a feeling he won’t stay here at Andong for ever.

“No, we have never met each other in the past.” said Yuri forcefully.

“Oh” Nichkhun said kinda disappointed. “ but why do I always have a feeling we know each other, like really close.”

“You probably misunderstood me with somebody else.” said Yuri.

“My sense is always correct.” said nichkhun confidently.

“Then I probably look like her a lot.” continue to walk down the valley.

“Probably.” said nichkhun catching up with her.

They continue to walk down the valley as Yuri check on the plants and Veggies in the field. Suddenly the sky turn dark and it start to rain really hard. Nichkhun see yuri trying to cover herself with her in the rain as they walk to the shelter. The rain was getting heavier and the closest shelter is down the valley, he grab her hand and run to the tree instead. Yuri look at him surprisingly as he hold her hand, running in the rain. They got to the tree, and look up at the sky. Nichkhun was still holding onto Yuri hand as she look at her hand.

“It look like it’s going to rain hard.” said Nichkhun looking up at the sky. “ I wonder how long it will last.”

He wait for Yuri to talk, but she still remain silent.

“You can let go of my hand now.” Yuri break the silent.

Nichkhun look down as see him still holding onto her hand, “ Oh sorry.” Nichkhun let go of her hand.

“It okay.” said Yuri.

“You’re wet.” Grab the tissue out of his pocket and clean her face gently.

“Thanks, I can do it by myself.” Yuri took the tissue out of his hand.

Nichkhun look at her for a second and then look away.

“We won’t be out here for a long time.” said nichkhun.

“At least it’s watering the plants for me.” Yuri smiled.

“True.” said Nichkhun, see her smiling. He took off his jacket and put is around her, “ It will keep you warm.” he give her a warm smile.

“Thanks.” said Yuri, smiling lightly.

“No problem.” said Nichkhun.

Both stood there looking at each other, in their moment of nothing around. Nichkhun felt happy as he stand beside her, yuri felt warm being by him again. As he look at her, he wanted to kiss her again. He know it’s wrong but he can’t help it, he move closer to her and touch her face lightly. Yuri wanted to step back and wake up from her fantasy yet her body was controlling her. Nichkhun step closer to her, bending his head lower, leaving them only an inch away from each other. He look into her eyes, he have seen those eyes before. Yuri heart start to beat fast as he move closer to him, she was hoping he would stop. She was hoping that her body would listen to her and push him back. But in a second, nichkhun put his lip on top of her. Her eyes grew wide as nichkhun close his eye, waiting for her to respond back. A Couple second later, yuri give in to his kiss and respond back. Nichkhun then pull her closer to him as he wrap his arm around her body, Yuri wrap her arm around his neck. Both stood under the tree, kissing as the rain drops fall from the sky. The kiss turn from simply and shy to a hot and passion as he bit her lips lightly, begging for her entrance. She open and nichkhun slid his tongue into , exploring everywhere as their kiss becomes hotter. A piece of wood from the tree crack and behind them, Yuri was then awake and pull away from him. She look a way, while nichkhun look down and thought to himself what he have done.

“Sor…sorry Yuri.” said Nichkhun nervously.

“ummm…the rain is slowing down. I should go back to my work.” said Yuri nervously, “I’ll see you at home with nichkwan later.” She quickly walk away from him.

He was about to say something but she walk away to fast, he stood there by the tree, watching her. Nichkhun touch his lip as he look at her, his heart felt peaceful.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At home, Yuri walk home alone and see nichkhun and nichkwan in the living watching TV together. She see nichkhun holding nichkhun in his arm, she remember they had a kiss earlier in the day. Nichkhun look over at her and smile, Yuri walk away and went to the kitchen. He notice that she is not happy, Nichkhun let go out nichkwan and walk to the kitchen.

“Hi, yuri.” said Nichkhun softly, “ Are you feeling alright?”

“HI, I’m Fine.” Said yuri.

“You don’t look fine to me.” said nichkhun, “ Are you mad at me because of what I did earlier?”

Yuri didn’t say anything as she continue to cook dinner.

“You are mad at me, I’m sorry if it was inappropriate. I know you have a husband already and I’m sorry.” said Nichkhun.

“I don’t have a husband.” said Yuri. “ I’m not mad or upset, you don’t have to worry about me. Dinner will be ready in an hour.” said Yuri coldly.

Nichkhun can sense Yuri unhappiness in her, but he doesn’t want to bother me anymore.

“I’ll be leaving in a couple days.” said Nichkhun.

Yuri froze as he tell her that he is leaving soon, she didn’t want him too.

“Three more day, and then I’ll be leaving on Friday.” said nichkhun unhappily.

Yuri didn’t say anything, while nichkhun was hoping she would say something to him. Like yell or shout at him for leaving this early, Nichkhun walk back to the couch and sat next to nichkwan again. Yuri shed a little tears as she felt hurt and sad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, both yuri and nichkhun act awkward with each other. Yuri didn’t talk much to him. While nichkhun try to get her to talk to him again, the more he try to get closer to her the more he memory flash back and clearer. Nichkhun soon felt a change in his heart, a part of his start to love her deeply while the other part felt guilty for yoona. The only time Yuri would talk to him and look at him is when she is helping him change the gauzes bandage in the back of his head. But after that she walk away, nichkhun just look at her sadly. Days goes back, nichkwan can tell they are acting different. The second day before he leave, he got a letter from court, telling him the date is set for the case. There first court date will be on Saturday, he also receive a letter from the judge saying he can comeback early since he have done a great job for the Village. Nichkhun went to tell uncle shin about the date first before picking nichkwan up from school. When he got home with Nichkwan, they see yuri in the backyards, watering the flower.

“Hi mommy!” Nichkwan shout.

“Hi son,” Smile as she look at him, “ how was school today?”

“Good mommy.” said Nichkwan. “I’m going to go wash my face and do my homework, mommy.”

“okay.” said Yuri smiling.

Nichkwan then went inside, nichkhun stood outside watching her from the door. Yuri see him still there, she look back at her flower and continue to water her garden. Nichkhun couldn’t take her silent for him any more and walk up to her.

“Can you not treat me coldly every time you see me?” said Nichkhun. “I’m sorry about the kiss, I just can’t help it.”

“It was wrong at first when you move here. That kiss should never happen at all, you going to get married soon and I have a son to take care.” said Yuri.

“I know that was wrong, but tell me this. If you think it was wrong then why didn’t you push me away.” said nichkhun, “ Honestly answer me, why did you respond back to my kiss?”

Yuri didn’t know what to say to him.

“You like me don’t you? That why you kiss me back.” said Nichkhun.

“What about you? Why did you kiss me?” said Yuri.

“I….I..wanted an answer.” said Nichkhun low voice.

“what answer?” Yuri look at him confusedly.

“I want to know what my heart feel about you, I want to know if you have something to do with my past.” said Nichkhun.

“Wh…what??” said Yuri. “then What did you feel about me? I already told you I have nothing to do with your past.”

“I know I feel something when I kiss you, I know you got to be a part of my past. Or else people wouldn’t accident mention your name and zip away.” said Nichkhun.

“You’re insane.” said yuri, shutting the hose off and walk away.

Nichkhun walk after her and pull her into a back embrace, yuri stop and shock, she try to loosen his grip, but it was too tight.

“Tell me if you feel any about the kiss? I know you felt something.” said Nichkhun. “ I know this is wrong but I don’t know what to do or how to react to my feeling for you. I don’t know when I start to feel like this but I can’t help it.

“Don‘t do this Nichkhun, you have a fiancé waiting for you back at your home.” said Yuri sadly.

“I know, but I just want to know about you right now. You feeling for me is really confusing, sometime you‘re nice to me and sometime you act cold to me.” said Nichkhun, “ When I was hurt at the office, I heard you say ‘I can’t live with out you, I can’t loose you again’. We’re we a couple?”

“You were in a coma, I didn’t say those words.” said Yuri, trying to break free from him.

“Don’t lie to me, I know what I heard.” Nichkhun not letting her go. “Were those words true, Did you really mean it when you hold me in your arm?”

“nichkhun please stop.” said Yuri holding her tears back. “We were never a couple, those words I say to you because I thought you were going to died. I was trying to get you back……….” said Yuri.

“Yuri, tell me if you feel something when we kiss?” Nichkhun interrupt her.

A moment of silent as he embrace her from the back, waiting for her answer. Yuri heart begin to beat fast as he hold on to her longer, and continue to ask her question about her feeling for him. She can’t hold on her feeling much longer if he continue to be like this to her.

“nichkhun, I di…..” said yuri.

“Yuri!” seung ri shout as he walk to her house but stop when he see nichkhun hugging her.

Yoona then came walking to her house but stop in a shock as she see him hugging another women. Both seung ri and Yoona stood beside the house as they look at nichkhun and yuri.

“Seung ri oppa.” Feeling nichkhun loosen his grip, Yuri break free and walk away. “when did you get back?”

“what were you guys doing?” Seung ri ask her. “I just got back today so I decided to come see you.”

“I..I trip.” said Yuri. “ so he catch me back before I fall.” lying to him.

“But it doesn’t look like you trip.” Seung ri knowing the truth.

“Yuri.” said Yoona.

Yuri look at yoona, “ Yoona? What are you doing here? How did you get here?”

“I over heard about nichkhun staying at Andong from his secretary so I decided to go see him.” said Yoona. “ But I see something else.”

Yoona turn to look at nichkhun who was looking at yuri and her. Yuri was a couple feet away from seung ri as he look at her, he felt jealous and hurt seeing her close with seung ri more than him. The four stood there silent until Nichkwan run out of the who after he heard Seung ri voice.

“Earth daddy Seung ri!!” Nichkwan run to him and gave him a hug.

“Hey nichkwan.” Seung ri carry him up in his arm.

“Nichkwan?” said Yoona confusedly, “ You had a son with him?”

Nichkhun look at yuri quickly hoping he will say the same answer she did to him.

“No, seung ri is not his real dad.” said Yuri.

Yoona then look at Nichkhun as she see the resemble between him and nichkwan.

“Uncle seung ri, let go into the house.” said Nichkwan smiling.

To be continue………………