The Truth

Fate To Love You

“I--wh--what?” said nichkhun confuse.

“You are the father of the boy and you can’t get transfer blood.” said The doctor.

Nichkhun is totally shocked, he didn’t expected this to come out from the doctor, Yuri heart stop the doctor told them the truth. Nichkhun turn to look at Yuri with her tears flowing down slowly as she kept her eyes close. He could not believe he had a son, he look at the result from the doctor hand again. Nichkhun walk up to Yuri confusedly and sadly as he was hurt by her.


“Yuri?” Nichkhun confusedly whisper.

She open her eyes yet not dare to look at him.

“is it true?” Nichkhun said in sad tone. “Is nichkwan really my son?” Yuri did not answer him as she look away. “Answer me Yuri!” Nichkhun exclaim, “Look at me and tell me.” Nichkhun pull her up to face him.

She did not answer him.

“Is nichkwan really my son?” Nichkhun ask again, “How did he…how did I have a son? I thought you told me that we are two strange people.”

“We are strangers, it’s probably a misunderstanding. There’s no way nichkwan is your son.” Yuri said.

“What do you mean there’s a misunderstanding, I look at the paper. The doctor even say he is my son.” said Nichkhun. “You’re lying to me, we are not strangers.” he look at her, “ What happen before the surgery? What really happen with me and you six years ago?”

“Nothing happen.” Yuri exclaim, “I don’t know you six year ago and today we still are complete stranger.”

“You lied, you still lied to me. Why?” Nichkhun in sad tone, “He’s my son, and I want to know what you are to me. Why can’t you just tell me everything?” said Nichkhun.

“He’s not your son, six years ago when I carry him it was only me that have support him. And now he is 5 years old, he grew up with out you.” said Yuri in cold tone. “you were never his father years ago , now you are still not his father.”

“Yuri, you….can you just tell the truth. I just want to know the answer.” said Nichkhun.

“Tell you what? There’s no truth, I was never part of your past and so is my son. We had nothing to do with each other.” said Yuri, holding onto the truth.

“Why do you keep on saying we have nothing to do with each other? If we don’t then how did I end up with a son.” said Nichkhun. “I know it can’t be a one night stand between you and me, I know there’s more to it. I can feel there’s more to it with me and you.”

“Nonsense, I already told you there is no truth.” said Yuri. “Can you just forget about it after today? There‘s no truth to it.”

“After today?” Nichkhun said hurt, “How can I forget about it? How do you expect me just to forget everything that happen today. How can I forget the feeling for you? How can I forget the kiss we had at the valley? How do you expect to forget all of those.” He start to tear up. “Please Yuri, please tell me the truth. I don’t want to be an idiot that does not know anything when everybody else does. I don’t want to regret I move on.” yuri look into his eyes.

“There’s no answer, no truth.” Said Yuri, holding her tears back.

Nichkhun look at her with his teary eyes, “Lies. He’s my son, I want to take respond too.”

“Stop it already!” Seung ri exclaimed.

Nichkwan slowly wake up from his coma after he heard Seung ri shout but did not open his eyes.

“You two have been arguing back and forth, over and over since we got into the hospital. Can’t you tell nichkwan is on the bed, he can hear every thing.” Seung ri look at him. “I think it’s time to tell him the truth, tell him everything.”

“Oppa.” Yuri beg him with her eyes, “I can’t tell him.” she speak as she remember the promise/a deal she made with nichkhun mom.

“Then I will.” said Seung ri.

“Oppa.” Yuri exclaimed. “You can’t, you can’t tell him the truth.”

“Yuri Why?” Seung ri ask. “Give me one reason why I shouldn’t tell him?”

“It because---because he’s better off this way. It’s better if he forget everything, it better that way for me and nichkwan to start over.” Yuri softly spoke. “I-I don’t want to feel the pain again.”

“Hear you say that, I-I know then I can’t let you suffer alone again.” said Seung ri, “I can’t let you carry the burden alone. You have to think about your son and his future, you can’t be selfish and handle everything on your own. Nichkwan wants a happy family with you and his real dad. He know it will come true, He waited for him to show up. He believe that his dad is near by. You know it will happen too.” Seung ri look at her.

“Oppa, I rather carry the burden myself. I rather be selfish for once then let him know everything.” said Yuri sadly.

“I’m sorry yuri. I can’t let it happen again.” said Seung ri. “I have to tell him.”

“Oppa…” Yuri whisper in tears as she close her eyes.

Seung ri look at nichkhun as he walk up to him and stop a couple feet a away. “You want the truth?”

Nichkhun look at him confusedly.

“You want to know about your past with her and how you had a son with her?” said Seung ri.

“Tell me.” nichkhun walk up to him. “Tell me everything I need to know.”

“Then you should go ask you mom, she know part of it too. Actually she is the main reason why she left you.” said Seung ri as he finger point nichkhun shoulder.

“my-my mom?” Nichkhun look confusedly.

“How about this instead?” seung ri said as he walk around nichkhun. “Let me give you a couple start. Do you remember the first time you actually met her?” Nichkhun look at Yuri confusedly as he try to remember.

Nichkhun look at the ground as he think farther in to his past.

“Do you remember the time you protected her from her stepfather? Remember the words you said to her? And remember the ring you gave to her?” Seung ri said.

Nichkhun think hard as he remember the past, slowly he regain his flashback in his mind. It’s different this time, new scene flashing back and forth, he remember the time he was in court with her. And then the church where two people stand in front of a Father statue, memories flows back in his head.

“If you actually love her and remember her, how do you think she felt when she left? What happen to the promise you made with her when she told me as she left Seoul.” said Seung ri.

Nichkhun take a movement of silent before he speak again. He look at her again with tears in her eyes. “What else have you been hiding from me all this years?” Yuri tries to hold her tears back. “What else have you lie to me about?” He continue, “ First I thought nichkwan was seung ri son after seeing how close they are but I thought about it again as the time I spent with hi. He look so much like me and we get a long very well. So-so there got to be some connection between me and him, but I never knew he would be my son.” Nichkhun continue to said as he tears in front of her. “A son that I have not seen for six years. A son that you took away from me.”

“You think it’s easy for me, you think I did all of this is because of my own good.” She look at him. “I did not want to because I had no choice, I made a deal with somebody that I can’t take my words back on.” Yuri shed a little tears.

“But you did to me!” Nichkhun exclaim as he take a step forward, “ You left me there not remembering anything about you. You left me there alone and heart broken because I can’t remember anything about my past, about you.”

Nichkwan slowly wake from his coma.

“But you still have you fiancé with you.” Yuri cut him off in tears. “She have support you all those time when I’m gone. So why bother with a normal like me? You’re going to marry her anyway so there’s no need to tell you about it.” said Yuri

“Still!” Nichkhun exclaim. “I still want to know the truth, those flashback, those memories. I knew it wasn’t Yoona.” He shed a tear. “I wanted to be with the person I’ve love. I wanted to have those feeling again.”

“It’s never the same any more.” Yuri look at him, “I always thought if I move on to another life, another place. I could make a new life with my son over again. B--but no matter how far I go, how far I run away from you? You still find me.” said Yuri sadly.

“Please don’t argue any more.” Nichkwan said weakly, “Uncle Nichkhun please don’t yell any more. I don’t want to see mommy and you like this. Please Stop.” Nichkwan beg as the water in his eyes get ready to pour out.

“Nichkwan.” Both Yuri and Nichkhun walk to him. “I’m sorry nichkwan, I’m sorry for scaring you.” said Nichkhun. “Now that I know the truth, I will never let you go again nichkwan. From Now on you can call me appa or daddy.” Nichkwan look at him confusedly. “I’m your real father and you’re my son.”

Nichkwan look at Yuri confusedly, “Mommy?” Yuri did not answer him, he look at Nichkhun again. “Are you really my daddy?” Nichkhun slightly nodded.

“Mommy?” Nichkwan look at Yuri again, She had her eyes close.

“I’m sorry for not being by your side since you were born, I’m sorry for not being there when you needed me. I promise you from now on, daddy will always be here to you.”

Nichkwan smile and jump into his arm, “ I knew it was you, I knew the space god would listen to my words and send me to you.” Nichkwan happily said.

“I’m here now and I won’t leave no more.” said Nichkhun patting his back lightly.

“Nichkwan, we have to leave after the surgery. We can stay here, we need to go some where farther.” Yuri speak as she walk up to nichkwan.

“I don’t want to go mommy, I want to be with daddy.” said Nichkwan.

“No you can’t, we have to leave.” said Yuri.

“No mommy.” Nichkwan object.

“Your mom is right Nichkwan. You have to listen to your mommy and leave after the surgery. It’s better if you leave than staying.” said Seung ri.

“But I don’t want too. I want to be with daddy.” Nichkwan whine as he look at yuri. “Why do you have to take me away from daddy? Why can’t we just leave here?”

“We can’t.” Yuri exclaimed. “Listen to mommy, your daddy have some other things to take care of. We can’t stay and be in his way.” Yuri tries to explain, “You are young, you don’t understand the situation right now but when you grow up, you will understand why I have to do this.” Yuri touch his face.

Nichkhun look at Yuri confusedly as he tries to figure out why is she trying to said to Nichkwan.

Nichkwan start to cry, “No mommy, I want to be with daddy.” he push her away. “I don’t want to go, You are evil mommy, you are mean for taking me away from daddy.” he cries louder. “I don’t want to go with you, I want to be with daddy. I hate you mommy.” Nichkwan wipe his tears away. “ I hate you.”

Yuri stood there by the bed, hurt and sad by her son words. Nichkhun pull nichkwan into his embrace as he try to calm him down. The doctor and nurses broke the silent after they stood by the door, listening to everything Nichkhun and Yuri talks.

“I’m--I’m sorry for interrupting but we have to do the surgery now.” said the Doctor.

Nichkhun pull away from Nichkwan and stood by his side while yuri wipe her tears away.

“Mr. Seung ri, the nurse will take you to another room and get you prepare for the surgery.”

Seung ri nodded and follow the nurse, the other nurses push nichkwan bed into the surgery room. Nichkhun and Yuri follow the doctor and nurses, and waited outside of the room for nichkwan. As time pass, Nichkhun look into his past, he remember a necklace Taecyeon once show him. Nichkhun went to Taecyeon table in the main office room, he search threw his desk and cabinet. He found the necklace in the drawer of the desk, he look at the necklace carefully hoping to find any clues or hint. Nichkhun found a small memory chip behind the sign and took the chip out. He look through his drawer again for a connector to the computer and place the chip in the USB connector. Nichkhun click on the file that show on the screen, a bunch of pictures shows up as he view it in a slide show. There’s many picture of him and yuri together, holding, hugging and kissing at different places. He close his eyes in tears as he sat on the chairs, nichkhun then walk back to the surgery room and sat across the hall looking at Yuri who is holding her hand together, he took the chip out and put it in his pocket. The surgery took about 2 hours inside the room, the doctor finally come out of the surgery room with the nurses pushing two different bed out of the room. Nichkhun follow Nichkwan bed back to the room, Yuri follow behind them. She stay in nichkwan room for a while before she head over to Seung ri room and then down to the garden of the hospital. An hour later, Seungri wakes up and looks around the room. Seungri quickly get change into his clothes and walk over to nichkwan room. He see nichkwan still in a coma with nichkhun next to him, he did not see Yuri in the room. Seungri went around the hospital looking for Yuri, he decided to go outside and look for her. After going around the hospital looking for her, he found her sitting on the stone bench in the center of the garden.

“Yuri!” Seung ri shout.

Yuri turn around and see Seung ri walking toward her, “Hi oppa, Why don’t you rest a little? You just finish the surgery, you need some rest.”

“It’s a small operation, There’s nothing wrong with me.” Seung ri said as he show her the bandage on his right arm. “You know you should go check on Nichkwan right now and not sit here.”

“I want too but I fear he might not want to see me.” Yuri said in sad tone. “earlier, it was his first time saying he hates me. It hurt me a lot.”

“you can never know that, he’s your son.” said Seung ri, “He’s still young to know what he wants.” Seung ri stand up and drag her along with him. “Come on lets go see him.”

“But--but Seung ri oppa.” Yuri said shakily.

Seung ri ignore her as he continue to drag her along with him. Back at Nichkwan room, nichkwan slowly open his eyes and wakes up from his coma. Nichkhun smile and give him a hug.


“You awake son, hoe are you feeling?” Nichkhun ask.

“I’m just a little sleepy but I feel fine.” Nichkhun rub his eyes, “where is mommy?” he look around the room.

“Mommy went somewhere. Remember you push mommy away, you say you wanted me.” said Nichkhun.

“Really?” Nichkwan eyes grew wide. “Did I really say that to mommy?”

Yuri and Seung ri was about to go into the room until she heard nichkwan mention her, she stop by the door.

“Mommy.” Nichkwan in frighten tone, “Did mommy leave me already?” he look around as he tries to seat up, “Did mommy leave me because of what I say earlier?” he start to cry. “ Mommy, mommy please don’t leave me.”

Too be continue………………………