Lost

Fate To Love You

 

The next morning yoona was a wake by the light of the sun brightening through the certain, as it enter the room, lighting up the up. She look back and forth around the room, trying to figure out where she is at. After a short moment of thinking yoona felt a pair of strong and warm arms around her waists, she felt close and protective like you know the person very well. Yoona turn her head around to look at the face, the moment she see the face her world have become lost and blind by her emotion as she face the man she slowly has develope a crush on, and friend with her since they were a child.

Yoona: (softly) oppa.....

Taecyeon move a little bit, yoona was afraid he would wake up so she put her head down and close her eyes tightly. a couple moment later, yoona open her eyes again with her fingers tracing his forehead to his lip as she regain her night memory she had.

Yoona thought: (sadly) Why am I like this? Why can’t my heart just pick one and stay with it forever? Why does he have to exist? (tearly slowly flow down from her eyes) It can’t be like this, i’m still nichkhun fiance eventhough he have rejected me yesterday. My first should have been with him not taecyeon, but why do i feel happy at the same time? happy to be in his arm and by his side. Who do i really love?

Yoona look at him deeply, trying to obsorb his look and feeling for her. but the more she think about him, the more nichkhun show up in her mind.  So she stop her thought and grab her cloths from the floor and went to the bathroom to get change.  Thirty minutes later, yoona walk out of the bathroom and pass the bed as she head to the door. But stop before she even open the door, and she turn around and took one last look at taecyeon, then leave the room, trying not to make any noise. Taecyeon still hear the noise the door make as it close, he open his eyes closely after feeling yoona not next to him. he look around the room, seeing no shadow and foot steps anywhere. so he got up out of bed and quickly change after not seeing yoona anywhere in the room. Taecyeon head down to the service desk and check out his room, after that he immediately went to search for her, hoping she would be alright. he grab his phone and begin to dial her numbers over and over, not an answer from her, he continue on as he walk through the city. on the other side yoona was still wondering around the city as she look from the sky to the ground, not knowing where to go or what to do. all she could think of is nichkhun and taecyeon.

Yoona: (sadly) it can never be the same anymore.

Yoona phone continue ringing, she decided to take a look and grab her phone out of her purse to see who it was from. when she open her phone there were 15 miss calls and 5  voice messages in her phone. she check the number and it was all from Taecyeon, even the voice mail was from him too. she open the voice mail and carefully listen to it as she stop by the corner of the cartier store.

Voice Mails:
1 “yoona where are you, answer my call please.”
2 “yoona i’m loosing my mind, please answer.”
3 “okay, i give up. please call me back and tell where you are? I’m really worry about you right now.
4 “Why aren’t you answering my call? It...It is because of last night? It is because you don’t want to see me? Or are you avoiding me”
5 “Okay, I get it. I know you don’t love me, and you’re probably regret about last night. I’m sorry, I’m sorry for taking it from you. and i know you’re going to hate me for it. But I want to let you know i really love, and it okay if you don’t love me back. I except it, i’ll just be a bystander. You know, everytime i see you sad like last night, it hurt me alot. and i really wish i could have done something to make you happy, i know i can’t be compare to nichkhun. but i do nkow that you are very important to me, a person i can’t loose. a person that takes my breath and heart away everytime i think of you, everytime i’m by you. and no matter what happen I’ll always be by yourself, giving you my shoulder to cry on, giving you my body to punch on, and making you happy in everyway i can. I not making you to choose between me or nichkhun, I just want you to know that you still have me, even if i have to wait for 10, 100, 1000 years or a century. I’ll still wait for you. s you don’t have to answer me. Just tell me where you are, so i can clear thing and talk to you. I’m really worried yoona.”

yoona tear up after she listen to the last voicemail from taecyeon, it touches her heart. she felt so lost and confuse, not knowing what to do anymore as her love for nichkhun and taecyeon have been different. she alway thought that when you grow up she would end up being nichkhun wife and taecyeon being her best brother relationship she ever had. but now thing have change, with the man she love and another man she treat as a brother, becomes her other love. her phone start to ring again, she look at it and it was from taecyeon. she her mind doesn’t doesn’t want to answer the phone but but her heart determine to answer, so yoona took a breath and answer her phone.

Yoona: (trying to calm herself) yoboseyo?

Taecyeon: (stop walking as he finally hear her voice) yoona. (happily) where have you been? and why haven’t you answer my calls?

Yoona: I was walking.........(changing the subject so he wouldn’t know where she is at) my phone is on vibrate so i didn’t know you where calling me.

the two didn’t know they were close by each other, until yoona look up and see taecyeon across the street in front of a clothing store while she’s behind the corner of the cartier store.

Taecyeon: where are you? I’ll come and pick you up.

Yoona: no it okay, i’m somewhere far, you don’t need to come.

Taecyeon: Can’t i just come and talk to you face to face.

Yoona: we can talk over the phone it like face to face too, just a little different as we are far away from each other.

Taecyeon: (notice something is wrong with her) Yoona you’re mad at me aren’t you? Why do you insist on not telling me where you are?

Yoona: I’m not mad, I just don’t want to bother you. I told you I am somewhere far away so you don’t need to go and look for me anymore.

Taecyeon: you’re not bothering me, I want to do it. (realize her words are all avoidence) Are you avoiding me? you regret about last night huh? It all my fault, I should have stop myself. I should have known better.

Yoona: oppa, it not your fault, we were both drunk. I’m not avoiding you or regret about anything. it just that.....I..need......

Taecyeon: what do you need?

Yoona: I need some times to think about everything. it all so sudden for me to handle. I just need to clear my mind first.

Taecyeon: okay, I get it. I knew you would still be on nichkhun side no matter. I already knew you have him in your heart deeply. And I’m so stupid for not pulling myself back.

Yoona: oppa, that’s not true.

taecyeon: you don’t have to said any more.

yona was about to say something but a loud hunk came from the truck as he angrily hunk at the driver in front of him for switching lane with out looking. taecyeon was shock to hear the hunk as he can hear it from the other ear, it like a sound was right in front of him as he look up. hearing the hunk beep over and over in front and in the phone, after the truck pass he see yoona right in front of him. across the street by the jewelry store. he was hurt and sad at the same time, remembering what she told him ealry that she was far away but it was lie, she was actually right in front of him.

Taecyeon: yoona? (not knowing what to say) you lied, you lied to me. I thought you say you were somewhere far away but why do i see you across the street.

Yoona: (shatter) oppa, mianhe. mianhe oppa. I didn’t mean to lied to you, it just that it better if we talk like this then face to face. atleast i can freely talk to you instead of crying and shattering in front of you.

Taecyeon: all those words you said to me, it meant nothing huh? Freely talk? Or it is an excuse to avoid me?

Yoona: (slowly tearing up) I...I...

Taecyeon: So all this time, it was me that have all those thought of being with you, a chance to be by you. But in the real world it was a dream to forget and throw away. (holding his tears back) I was never given a chance, I was alway the third person to fall in love. In your heart, it have alway and will be nichkhun huh?

Yoona: (tearing) oppa, it not true. I do...i do lov.........(stop as she was not sure who to say)

Taecyeon: (wishing that she would say his name, that she would tell him that she love him too) I knew it. (couldn’t control his tears anymore as one drop of tear flow down from his eyes)

Taecyeon sadly look at yoona for a couple second and then walk away from her, he was hurt and sad by her words. Yoona seeing him walk away, she wanted to catch up with him, but the street was too busy as cars pass by. She couldn’t run after him as she stood at the end of the street, watching him walk farther and farther.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A couple days have pass since taecyeon and yoona have talk to each other, he have been avoiding her since there last talk by the jewelry store. while on the other side, yuri have  move into nichkhun house and have been taken care of him since then. their life have been in the right and happy path as the spend their days together laughing and smiling from day to night.

At the School~~~~~~

In the caferteria, yuri was serving lunch to the the student as they line up one by one. after the class was over nichkhun quickly grab his stuff and went to his locker and put everything in it, then quickly run to the caferteria to see yuri. he waited in line like the other student as he takes his time to watch his beautiful girlfriend smiling to the students one by one. when it comes to him, he stop as he listen to the conversation between yuri and the girls from the school. the conversation was about cooking, the girls know yuri how to cook soup and others so they ask for advice.

Yuri: (talking to the girls) makes sure the soup is it a warm temperature, never too high or too low. once the soup start to boil a little, then you can add the mushroom to the soup as the finally. and if you like spicy soup, then you can still add chili powder to the soup and let it do it by itself as it spread through the soup.

Girl 1: wow you know so much about this.

Girls: it amazing how you can learn so much about cooking at this eat.

Yuri: it not that hard once you are in the kitchen, things then begin to pop in your head while your hands begin to cook.

Girls 3: we so need some more advice from you. who ever is your boyfriend must be the luckiest guy in the world to have you. (yuri blush as nichkhun pop in her head) I wish i have the talent to cook like you.

Yuri: Just don’t give up, then your talent will slowly develope.

Nichkhun smile he hear the conversation between the girls and yuri, one of the girls turn their head back and notice nichkhun wa standing there smiling at yuri. she knuckle the others to let them know that it was time for them to leave. yuri look at them wierdly and then turn to look to her left and spotted nichkhun standing there looking at her.

Girl 1: well it time for us to leave you two your times together. (waving good bye) bye yuri.

Girl 2 & 3: Thank you for the advice anyway. (waving good bye)

Yuri: (slightly blush a little and then wave at the girls) so Mr. Horvejkul, What would you like today?

Nichkhun: (smile sweetly as he move up in front of her) hmmm.. I would like anything that my girlfriend make, with a kiss to it and a hug. (leaning forward)

yuri: (shyly blush as she push him back) stop it oppa, we’re still at your school. (went to grab a plate for him) here.

Nichkhun: (he look down) ewwww, asparagus. I hate asparagus. (look up at yuri) honey, it there something else beside asparagus.

Yuri: (smile at his childish act) oppa, you’re such a whiny baby. what wrong with asparagus? It very healthy for you, it have a lot of protein.

Nichkhun: but it taste nasty.

Yuri: stop whining and just go eat. (pointing at an empty table, he lower his head and obey her order and went to the table)

nichkhun sat a the table near the lunch line, looking at his plate and seperating the vegetable from the meat. yoona head to the cafeteria and see nichkhun sitting at a table a, she head over and sat next to him. wondering what he was doing to his food, she realize that there something he hate on the plate.

Yoona: grow up already, it’s just asparagus.

Nichkhun: that why i don’t want to eat it, asparagus are gross.

They continue to talk and laugh as they continue to talk about asparagus, taecyeon then enter the caferteria room with eun hye. they were also talking and laughin at the same time too, eun hye keep on slightly hittting taecyeon and holding on to his arm. Yoona heard a familiar voice in the room, so she look at the entrance and see eun hye and taecyeon close together, laughing and goofing around with each other. she wasn’t happy to see them so close to each other, taecyeon then look forward and caught yoona looking at them sadly.

Eun hye: (look at nichkhun dish) awww my lil brother still hate asparagus.

Nichkhun: oh shut up.

Eun hye: just eat it bro, it healthy for  you. asparagus have a lot of protein.

Yuri: (come walking toward nichkhun) that what i told him earlier, but he insist disliking it. (sat next to him)

Eun hye: I know huh? He dislike it since he was a child. the last time he eat it was when he was 5 years old. (smile to yuri) since he listen to you more, honey you should make him eat more.

Yuri: (smile) I’m trying too. (glare at him)

Nichkhun: seriously honey, it taste nasty. (next thing he know, yuri had an asparagus an inch away from his mouth) yuriiii......

Yuri: oppa, if you ever want to talk to me again, i suggest you eat it or else you know what will happen. (giving him a devil glare)

Eun hye: dang, you should know how to threaten boys. you should teach me some. (smile)

Yuri: (smile) it not that hard. (look at nichkhun) oppa? (after a couple second past, nichkhun open his mouth and eat the asparagus)

Nichkhun: gross, this is nasty.

Yuri smile as she watch his child face as he chew on the vegetable, while eun hye crack hard on her brother face. she accident hit taecyeon arm on the right.

Taecyeon: Ahh! (touching his right arm)

Eun hye: (stop and look at him) oh sorry, oppa i didn’t mean to hit you.

Nichkhun: (look at him) taec, is something wrong. it was only a slight hit and your face turn painful.

eun hye: (suspiciously look at him) oppa, is your arm injure??

too be continue...............
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
I finally update this story, sorry it took me so long. i was so busy last month with homework exam, college, work. and then come viruses attack so now im using my sister laptop and hopefully i remmeber my outline to right the story as i continue. but by next week everything some be back to normal with two updats per week i think. Sorry and thank you for ur patient.