My Invitation

Fate To Love You

The next morning, both nichkhun and yuri wake up by nichkhun phone ringing out loud. Nichkhun grab his cellphone and look at it, realizing it was just a voice message so he ignore it. Yuri then look around and look at the clock, it was 9:00 am, then she felt an arm moving around her waist under the blanket. She look over and saw how close nichkhun was to her, yuri quickly move a side and properly fix her cloth.

Nichkhun: (smile) morning.

Yuri: (shyly) morning, I have to go now. But thanks anyway. (got up and leave the room)

Nichkhun: (got up quickly and saw a bracelet on the floor, he pick it up right away) hey yuri, you forgot your bracelet. (going after her but she left the church already) wow, she sure run fast. ( he look at the bracelet, it has her name in it) it must be really important to her. (he put it in his pocket)

Nichkhun went back home to change and took a quick shower, after his all clean up nad drying his hair. He headed down the stair to the main room where yoona, eun hye, and Taecyeon were sitting and talking together.

Eun hye: (look at nichkhun) hey nich, come and join us. We were just talking about your 21st birthday party.

Yoona: (smile as she look at him) yeah, we’re planning to make it big for you.

Nichkhun: (drying his hair) oh yeah, about that can we just make it simple.

Eun hye: umm sure since it your party. So have you thought of inviting any body as your date yet? (smile as yoona shyly look down)

Nichkhun: sis, don’t be to nosy (smile) you have to wait until that day come. (he thought of something and look at Taecyeon) Taec, I need to talk to you for a moment. Come with me into the room.

Taecyeon: (look at yoona and eun hye, then got up and follow him) umm sure.

In the room where girl can see them talking but cannot hear them, both were wondering what they are up to.

Taecyeon: what is it that you want to talk about? (grab the glass of water)

Nichkhun: I want you to go with me and buy a dress for yuri, I wanted her to come to my party.

Taecyeon: (he was drinking until he heard yuri mention and almost choke on it) What! Yuri?

Nichkhun: (smile) yeah I want her to come.

Taecyeon but I’m not sure about that, especially with your mom judgmental on everybody you know.

Nichkhun: don’t worry about her, I have plan for that later but for now I want you to come with me. We only have one day for this so we got to hurry up. I meet you out in the car, I’m going to get change now. (left the room)

Taecyeon: (confusedly shake his head) okay?

Both eun hye and yoona were looking confusedly at the running nichkhun and Taecyeon who’s walking out of the room, they wanted to ask him what happen but he walk straight out with nichkhun car key. After a couple moment later nichkhun walk down dressing casual but with his hair messy with no gel or comb, it like just walking out of the shower. After both left the house, the girls were confuse for a second and then continue talking about nichkhun. On the other side the boy were at the mall, wondering around each store for a dress.

At the park~~~~~~~~~~

Seung ri was helping yuri push the bike out to the center of the park where she usually sale her lunch box. They were talking happily and joking around as the walk through the park, after knowing what happen to yuri argument with her mom. He tries to cheer her up and talk about many different subject that has nothing to do with her mom or step dad.

Yuri: (stop and look at him) oh yeah, thanks seung ri oppa. Thanks for letting me stay and making lunch box at your house.

Seung ri: (smile) hey what are friends for, plus it no big deal as long as I get one free lunch box of yours. Plus it only me and my mom in that house and we still have rooms, so why not.

Yuri: I know, that why I can always count on you. (pat his shoulder) come on, we’re almost there.

After they reach their destination, they sat down on the stone seat near by. They take turn selling the box and continue talking as the time goes by. Then suddenly nichkhun car show up in front of her, nichkhun wasn’t happy to she who she was next too.

Nichkhun: (got out of the car and walk up to her with a bag) hey,

Yuri: (stood up in shock) what are you doing here? And your hair?

Nichkhun: I came looking for you, I wanted to give you something. Oh this is how my hair is after showering.

Yuri: (thought) he still look nice with that messy hair.

Nichkhun: (handed her the bag with an invitation) here, I want you to come to my birthday party. It tomorrow night. My invitation in the bag too, hopfully you can come.

Seung ri was getting irritated by nichkhun cocky look and talk.

Yuri: (surprise and took the bag) your birthday? (nichkhun nodded) by why me, why did you invite me when I just barely know you?

Nichkhun: don’t ask, just know that I’ll be waiting for you there. The party won’t start with out you. (walking back to his car but look back) oh yeah make sure you wear that (pointing at the bag) I got it for you. (smile and drive away)

Seung ri: some spoil master he is. (look at yuri) yuri you don’t’ have to go if you don’t want to. You don’t have to listen to him, he’s just a cocky boy like other spoil guy out there.

Yuri: (look at the bag) I don’t know yet, I’ll just think about it later. (thinking about nichkhun)

A long day have pass and yuri was at seung ri house, she just finish shower and headed straight to the bedroom, thinking about what happen today at the park. Remembering all the words from nichkhun mouth. She then grab the bag that was given from nichkhun, yuri took out the box and open it. There yuri she a dress wrap neatly around by a wrapping paper, she was stun by the dress it was “Short Pewter Grey Dress”.

Yuri: (cover ) oh my, it beautiful.

Seung ri: (knock on the door and open it after a couple second later) dinner is ready…….(saw the dress on her bed) wow, so that the dress he bought for you.

Yuri: (look at him and then back at the dress, she cover and push him out of the room) okay that enough, let go. (sat at the table)

Seung ri: (look at her while eating) so are you planning to go? (hoping she would say no)

Seung ri mom: (look at him) to where? (look at yuri) where are you planning to go yuri?

Yuri: (look at her) umm just to a friend birthday party.

Seung ri mom: it is a guy or a girl.

Yuri: (look down at her rice bowl) a guy.

Seung ri mom: oh I see, yuri you should go.

Seung ri: omma, (look at his mom)

Seung ri mom: what, I’m being honest. It a first time yuri get invite to a guy friend party so why not. (look at yuri) yuri , honey you need to go out more and understand about the world. You cant just stay inside the house and do thing that are not necessary for you.

Yuri: (fake smile) I’ll think about it, since it is his birthday party.

Seung ri mom: that you definitely have to go, especially when he ask you to go.

Seung ri: okay omma, that enough. (grab her some chicken and fish) eat.

After a short conversation, the table turn quiet a little and then begin to talk again but only this time is seung ri and his mom. Yuri was just sitting there listening to what they were talking about and continue eating. After she’s done eating, she headed back into her room and sat on the chair, looking up at the moon.

On nichkhun side~~~~~~~~~~

Nichkhun, Taecyeon, and yoona was out in the back, by the swimming pool talking about the party and playing game with each other.

Yoona: so nichkhun oppa, how many people did you invite to the party?

Nichkhun: not much, a couple of close friend and my parent friend.

Taecyeon: don’t forget your sister also invited some of her too.

Eun hye: (smile as she walking toward them) who’s talking about me now?

Nichkhun: (look back) hey sis, come join us.

Yoona: (skew over a sit next to Taecyeon) here have a sit. We were just talking about friend that will attend nichkhun party.

Eun hye: oh really, so are you guys planning to change it into a swimming party since all of you are outside?

Taecyeon and nichkhun look at each other and laugh remembering the old time.

Nichkhun: no no sis, I not changing anything. We were out here because we wanted some fresh air that all, but come to think about it. It been a long time since me and taec had our swimming race.

Taecyeon: you gotta admit I’m still the best at swimming though.

Nichkhun: are you trying to challenge me again, we’ll see about that after this race first.

Taecyeon: oh yeah, let do it then.

Both got up and their top, the girls were looking at them. Eun hye and yoona were totally checking Taecyeon body out.

Nichkhun: wait we need a judge, a person to see who is the winner. (look at his sister)

Eun hye: okay okay, me and yoona will be the judge. Get ready, set……GO!

Both guys dive into the pool and start swimming really fast, for a second nichkhun was ahead of Taecyeon, but at the end Taecyeon speed up a little bit and won the game. The boys got out of the pool, both yoona and eun hye couldn’t keep there eyes off of Taecyeon hot chocolate abs.

Taecyeon: okay that was awesome, and I still win. (drying himself with the towel)

Nichkhun: yeah yeah yeah, don’t push it.

Eun hye: I know for sure that both of you have improved a lot lately, faster and stronger. (looking at Taecyeon)

Both Taecyeon and nichkhun back to their seat, as soon as Taecyeon sit next to her again, her heartbeat start beating really fast. Her face start to turn red for a second, then all four of them start to talk about the party again. A couple hours later, Taecyeon drove yoona back home. He stop right in front of her house, got out of the car and open the door for her.

Yoona: (got out of the car) thanks oppa.

Taecyeon: no problem, bringing you home safely is my job.

Yoona: So who are you bringing tomorrow?

Taeyeon: (smile) I don’t know yet, but I guess I can ask eun hye to be my date for tomorrow.

Yoona: (sadly) oh okay.

Taecyeon: Okay then, you need some rest. Good night, I’ll see you tomorrow.

Yoona: (look at him sadly) okay, good night oppa. (turn and walk toward her house)

Yoona: (thought) please something oppa, please tell me to stop. (hoping)

Taeyeon: (look at her and couldn’t take it anymore and shout her name) yoona! (she turn around happy) I..I was…just…wondering…umm (not knowing what to ask her and try to make up something) ummm, If you need a ride tomorrow?

Yoona: (sadly answer) no, it okay. I’ll just go with my parent. Thank you for asking. (turn and continue walking)

Yoona went into her house and head straight to her room, Taecyeon who is still outside watches her leave the him sadly. He felt guilt and unhappy to tell her that his date was not her, he really want her to be his date but he can’t. she like nichkhun not him, and she is also nichkhun future fiancé so there is no way he can get a chance with her.

Taecyeon: (in his car and grab the box out of the car drawer) you are so stupid taec, you should have ask her. Aishi. (hitting his head against the wheel, but then he look at the drawer and took the box out)the bracelet, I’ve bought this bracelet for a very long, it was special design by me for yoona, it been nearly 4 years now. Sorry yoona, sorry for being a coward. (open it and look at the bracelet) I guess there no chance. (close it and put it back into the drawer)

After a moment later, he left not knowing that yoona was watching him from her room.

To be continue……..

Please comment. Thank you.