Trying out the dress (Taec & Yoona)

Fate To Love You

“Oh it just a….a… an energy boost. It help you get more energy.” said Nichkhun not wanting nichkwan to know he is hurt.

“Oh can I get one too.” said nichkwan.

“you’re still to young for it. It better you not have it.” said nichkhun.

They continue to walk home together, Yuri didn’t talk to nichkhun much as she was stil mad at him for hurting himself. When the reach their house, nichkwan run to the house and see three pair of brand new roller skate in the living room.

“roller skate!” Nichkwan shout happily.

“ yup, I did said we were going to roller skate together today.” said Nichkhun.

“But your hurt.” yuri said quietly to him.

“It’s just roller skating, it won’t hurt me.” said nichkhun trying to convince yuri. “try them on.”

“No, I can watch you two from the door.” said Yuri insist on not trying.

“Nope, you are trying it on.” Nichkhun carry her up and put her on the couch, he grab the skate and put them on.

“But I really don’t know how to skate.” said Yuri.

“That why you learn.” said Nichkhun. “there you go.” tying the lace tightly.

Nichkhun went to Nichkwan and tied his lace tightly so it wouldn’t be loose, then he help Nichkwan up and the little boy slowly move in his roller blade. While yuri still sit on the couch, Nichkhun went to her and help her stand up. Yuri was afraid she might fall on him as she held his hand tightly, trying not to fall. Slowly the tree of them walk out to the front yard and nichkwan slowly skate step by step.

“See, nichkwan is learning. He can do it, so can you.” said Nichkhun.

“He’s young, I’m not.” said Yuri.

“Don’t be a downer.” said Nichkhun, moving with yuri around the circle.

“Mommy, I’m skating.” said Nichkwan smiling as he skate around the front yard slowly. “This is awesome mommy.”

Yuri smile as she watch her son skate around them, nichkhun was still helping yuri on her skate.

“Just follow by foot step.” said Nichkhun.

Yuri tried to follow his foot step, nichkhun see her trying and actually skating in the roller blade. He let her go slowly and skate far away from her a little.

“Skate to me.” said Nichkhun 10 feet away from her.

“Wae!?” said Yuri, “I..I can’t.”

“Just try.” said Nichkhun smiling.

Yuri listen to him and skate slowly as she move her foot, she was getting closer to nichkhun. Nichkwan was just skating by himself on the other side, not paying attention to his mom. Nichkhun smile became wide seeing yuri trying for him, she was getting closer as she skate. But suddenly she trip on the rock, nichkhun run to her immediately and catch her before she fall to the ground. But in the end both lay on the ground with Yuri lip on top of nichkhun, both eyes grew wide as they look at each other. Yuri pull away from him and sit herself up, nichkhun was just shock but felt the kiss different from yoona.

“Sorry.” Yuri said shyly as she tried not to blush. “ I told you I can’t skate.”

“It okay.” said nichkhun sitting up.

“Mommy, are you okay?” said Nichkwan skating to them.

“Yeah, it getting dark. Let’s go back inside.” said yuri, taking off the roller blade and walk in with nichkwan.

Nichkhun was still sitting on the grass, thinking about the kiss. It felt familiar to him, it was close, close enough to make his heart beat really fast. A couple minutes later, nichkhun walk into the house. He walk pass nichkwan room and stop as he see Yuri motherly love for nichkwan, he smile as he see her warm smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day back at Seoul, Taecyeon, yoona, and Eun hye went to the bridal store for yoona wedding dress and nichkhun tux. In the store, the ladies were looking at the dress with the help of the store lady. While Taecyeon was on the man section, looking through the tux and suits from nichkhun, the service man try to help him pick out a couple suits. When both pick out what they need, Yoona tried out the dresses. Taecyeon and Eun hye were just sitting on the couch waiting for Yoona to walk out of the fitting room with the dress on. As the drink red wine and talks, Yoona walk out of the fitting room with the wedding dress, style of flowers and elegant. Eun Hye shake her head in disagreement, Taecyeon was just observing who beautiful Yoona look in the wedding dress. Yoona went back and forth with different dress, Taecyeon decided to go tried on the tux/suits. The first tux he walk out with baby blue vest, white suits, and ribbon that look like back in the 80’s. He didn’t like it and went to try out another one, the second one is white vest with a pink ties and a white jacket and pant. Taecyeon dislike it and continue to try on another one, the third one is elegant black suits with a white folded napkin in the pocket and a fade black vest. He like it a lot and went to show Eun Hye the suit.

“You look really good in this suit, It will fit nichkhun perfectly too.” said Eun hye, smiles.

“Yeah I know,” said Taecyeon unhappily.

Then yoona walk out of the fitting with the last dress on her, it was simply and elegant. It shiny but not much, a simple bow on the back that tie around the waist, white color dress.

“How about this dress? I think it nice eun hye…” Stop when she see handsome Taecyeon in the groom suit.

He look really good in t black suit, she kept looking at him. Taecyeon was stunt by Yoona last wedding dress, it fit her perfectly and made her stand out even more. He could keep his eyes away from her, wishing that every moment he sees her in that dress would stop.

“Yoona, You look really pretty.” said Eun Hye admiring her.

“This our most finest dress in the store, it fit well with the groom suit.” said The service lady.

“Why don’t you husband and wife stand next to each other?” said service man.

“Oh they are not husband and wife, she’s going to married my brother.” said Eun Hye.

Taecyeon face turn in to sadness, looking down.

“Oh my apologies. I thought they were husband-wife.” said Service man.

“It okay,” said Yoona, “ Why don’t you come over here and see if the suit go with the dress.” She look at Taecyeon.

Taecyeon walk over to her and stood next to her. One of the customer who was looking for a dress spotted them at the fitting room.

“wow, they look really perfect with each other.” said Customer 1.

“ I know, a handsome and a beautiful women. A match made from heaven.” said Customer 2.

Eun hye hear the conversation and wasn’t happy to hear about Taecyeon and Yoona being a perfect match. She look at him and yoona, a part of her heart did said they look perfect together.

“I should get change.” said Taecyeon shakily, notice Eun hye not happy.

Yoona watch him leave her side, walking into the men fitting room. Taecyeon change back into his casual cloth, yoona did the same. Eun Hye was in the front of the desk booking the suit and the dress for the wedding. Taecyeon and yoona walk out of the fitting at the same time, he was nervous to look at her.

“You look really pretty.” said Taecyeon.

“Thank you, you great yourself in the suit.” said Yoona.

“thanks, the dress look lovely on you.” said Taecyeon.

“Oppa, did you pick that one out for nichkhun or for yourself?” Yoona curiously look at him.

“What do you mean? I pick it out for nichkhun.” Taecyeon answer her as he look down, knowing that that suit was for him.

“Okay” Yoona walk away from him.

“hey, guys. I got both on hold for next month.” said Eun Hye, walking toward them. “Lets go eat and then we continue to pick out the place for the wedding ceremony.”

Both nodded and went to a near by restaurant, they order food and begin to eat. Nichkhun secretary then came into the restaurant with a few friend, the secretary spotted Taecyeon and his family by the window. The secretary walk over to them.

“annyeong.” said the secretary.

“Oh hi Jo Kwon.” said Taecyeon, “ Out with friends?”

“yeah, I see you over here so I came over to said hi.” said Jo kwon, “ Oh an I want to know if Mr. Horvejkul need anymore information about the Yoo trade.”

“Yoo Trade?” said Eun Hye.

“Yeah, he ask me to follow it. Yoo Trade is located in a city next to Andong.” said Jo Kwon. “He was sent……..” Taecyeon kick his leg, giving him signal to be quiet.

“What is Nichkhun doing in Andong?” said Eun hye.

Taecyeon pull Jo Kwon aside before the girls know where and anymore about nichkhun.

“What did he ask you to do?” said Taecyeon.

“He ask for files of The Yoo Trade, and information about the land that the Shin Family have both for the village. He wanted to see who was the one behind the contract and why it increase on every bill.” said Jo Kwon.

“What is he up to?” said Taecyeon to himself, “ Keep this away from Nichkhun Family and Yoona. They don’t know that nichkhun is at Andong right now.”

“Oh sorry, I will.” said Jokwon then walk away.

Taecyeon walk back to the table, both of the girls look at him as they wait for the answer.

“What is nichkhun doing at Andong Village?” Eun hye ask him.

“He probably just pass.” said Taecyeon nervously, “ you know him, he travel a lot and the business he on is like everywhere.”

Yoona felt something was going on.

“That is true.” said Eun Hye, believing his words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Andong village, Nichkhun was waiting for Jo Kwon call in his office. During the time of wait, he went through files, looking for as much clue as he can. Soon he receive a call from Jo kwon, every information and detail he need to know is there. Nichkhun then ask him to sent the file to the court and have them it out. After the call was over, nichkhun hang up and walk out of his room with a good news.

“Uncle shin, I might need a favor from you.” said Nichkhun.

“Anything.” said Uncle Shin.

“We’re going to sue them, we will face them at court and I need you and the people who have seen them and the bill to be there for me.” said Nichkhun.

“that is too risky, they will find a way to twist everything.” said Uncle Shin.

“But they can’t hide everything.” said Nichkhun. “ Just be at the court and say everything you know, that will give me enough to defeat them.” said Nichkhun with confident.

“Are you sure we will win the case.” Uncle shin ask him.

“Positive.” said Nichkhun.

“Then I’ll will do my best.” said Uncle Shin. “When is the date?”

“I don’t know yet, I have to wait for the court answer.” said Nichkhun, “ I’ll let you know, just gather what you know and people know.”

“OKay.” said Uncle shin.

Once Uncle Shin leave the place, Nichkhun decided to head over to Yuri work to check if everything is find. He also wanted to go see what it look like since he have been here for a week or more. It was only noon, Nichkhun was working to her work field. When he got there, he was amaze by the view. It was like a field of green plants and veggies, like a step in heaven. He see Yuri looking at the veggie from the top, so he went down to her.

“Hey.” said Nichkhun.

Yuri turn and see Nichkhun right in front of her, “ Oh hi, What are you doing here?” she ask.

“I wanted to come see you, I have a good new to tell you.” said Nichkhun happily.

“What is the good news?” said Yuri taking off her gloves.

“ That we might be able to set Uncle Shin free from The Yoo Trade. We will be seeing them at court and fight for our rights.” said Nichkhun.

“That is a good news.” Yuri walk with nichkhun down the row. “When is the court date?”

“I don’t know yet, but it will be soon. You don’t have to worry about them coming back here again.” said Nichkhun, “ You will get the money you deserve after so many years of hard work.”

“Money is not important to me.” Said Yuri. “Nothing is important then my son happiness. I don’t care about tortures or hard work as long as my son and me are happy with each other.”

To be continue…………….

 

Please comment, Thank You :D