Old Loves

Fate To Love You

“Nichkhwan, I thought you wanted to stay with me. Mommy is not here.” said Nichkhun.

“No, I want to be with mommy.” nichkwan said, “ I have to go find mommy. I want mommy.” nichkwan tries to get up. “Did mommy leave me because I said I hate mommy.

“You just had you surgery, you need to rest.” said Nichkhun as he hold nichkwan back.

“I want mommy.” nichkwan said as he look around, “Mommy please don’t go. Please don’t leave me.” He cry harder.

“Daddy is here.” said Nichkhun as he tried to cheer him up.

“Mommy.” Nichkwan call for her.

Yuri on the side of the door cries in tears as her son called for her, she ran to him and embrace him tightly.

“I’m sorry mommy, Kwannie did not mean to say those words to you.” Nichkwan cries in her arm.

Seung ri and Nichkhun stood in front of the bed with a smile as the watch the son and mother cries.

“I’m not going any where.” said Yuri.

“Promise me you won’t leave kwannie alone. I’m sorry mommy.” Nichkwan continue to cry, “ Kwannie will listen to mommy. Please don’t leave me mommy, I love you.”

“I promise you, I’ll never leave you again.” said yuri smile.

All three of time stay in Nichkwan room for a little longer, nichkhun receive a message from his sister to go home for dinner. A part of him wanted to stay wit yuri and nichkhwan but another part wanted to go home and ask for an explanation.

“I have to go now.” Nichkhun said. “I’ll come back tomorrow. Since you don’t have a place to stay in Seoul, you can stay at my old house near your mom.” he take out the keys and hand it to her the key to his other house they use to stay six years ago.

Yuri look at him before she grab the key from him, Nichkhun give her a soft yet confused look. “You have to leave?” she said the words she wasn’t suppose to say.

“Yeah I have to, there’s other thing I have to do but don’t worry I’ll be back.” Nichkhun smile pleasantly.

“Daddy, you have to keep your word.” said Nichkwan with a bright smile.

Nichkhun walk over to Nichkwan and give him a hug, “I will.” he smiled. “I promise you, this time I will not leave you nor will I let you go.” Nichkhun look at Yuri as he embrace his son and whisper on his lips.

Yuri standing on the other side of the bed read his lip, her heart stop a beat. She knew she can’t run away from him this or never ever again. Seung ri went next to her and pat her shoulder lightly.

“It not early, nichkwan need his rest.” said Seung ri.

“Bye son.” Nichkhun said and then leave the room.

“I’m going to stay here with him, you need your rest too.” said Yuri. “I’ll be find here with nichkwan.”

“okay, I’ll be leaving tomorrow. I‘ve been gone long enough, I have to go take care of my mom.” said Seung ri.

“Okay, tell auntie thanks for everything. Please take care of my garden for me.”

“No problem.” said seung ri, he walk to the door.

“Thank you seung ri oppa.” Yuri said.

Seung ri look back and smile. “Not a problem. Don’t forget I’m his earth dad.” then he walk out of the room.

Yuri smile and look back at her son, “You need your sleep.” Yuri pull the blanket over nichkwan and give her a kiss on the head.

“Mommy will stay by my side right?” Nichkwan ask.

Yuri nodded “mommy is not going any where. I’ll be at the couch in the room with you.” she said.

Nickwan smile and went to sleep, after he fall deeply a sleep, yuri went over to the couch and rest.

At the house~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everybody is waiting for Nichkhun, the clock hand have reach 9:30pm already. Taecyeon kept looking at his watch while Yoona secretly glance at him. Mrs. Horvejkul is angry at Nichkhun while Mr. Horvejkul read the newspaper. About 5 minutes later, Nichkhun arrive at the house and walk to the dinning room.

“Sorry I’m late everybody.” nichkhun said in an unhappy tone as he went to his seat across from Taecyeon and his sister.

Yoona smile to nichkhun while Eun Hye give him a signal to their mom unhappy mood, they begin to eat a little bit.

“Where have you been for so long? Did you stay with that girl?” Mrs. Horvejkul

“At the hospital.” Nichkhun answer her.

“How is the little boy?” Mrs. Horvejkul ask.

“Little boy?? Is he okay?” Eun hye ask concern.

“He’s fine sis.” Nichkhun answer her sister as he look at his mom. “I was in the hospital with my son and Yuri.”

“Son?” Taecyeon said as he choke on his food. “yuri?”

Yoona and Eun Hye look at Taecyeon.

“Yeah, Yuri and my son.” Nichkhun look at Taecyeon. “Would you like to explain to about this?”

“ I can’t.” Taecyeon look down.

“There’s nothing to explain? Just be quiet and eat. Just forget about that Yuri girl for now, actually forget about her from now.” said Mrs. Horvejkul coldly.

“What is going on? What Yuri girl? Is she the one from Nichkhun birthday?” Mr. Horvejkul ask.

“Yes father, she is.” Nichkhun said to his dad before looking at his mom. “Mom how do you expect me to her when I know the little boy in the hospital is my son!” he angrily raise his voice.

Nichkhun look at Taecyeon, “Taecyeon, would you like to explain to me what you been hiding from me all this year?”

“Son?” Yoona and Eun hye speak.

“He’s you grandson too, the little in bed at the hospital is also your grandson! How do you expect me to forget about her and my son when I almost lost my son today?” Nichkhun raise his voice.

“Your son? When did you have a son?” Eun hye ask.

“Yes sis. Did you know I have son? A 5 year old son that I don’t even know off.” said Nichkhun. “Taec, I nearly lost my son todaym yet you wouldn’t explain or tell me what actually happen before the surgery.” Anger fill inside of Nichkhun.

“He look so much like you when I saw him today.” said Taecyeon, he look at Nichkhun “Sorry Nichkhun, I did not know he was your son, I did not mean to hide it away from you. Its just that…..I was just…” Taecyeon wanted to tell him but Mrs. Horvejkul gave him the look to remain quiet.

“I--I--I what? What are you not telling? How can you not tell me about yuri when I wake up from the come six year ago? How could you continue to hide this from me. You are my brother and yet you hide things from me.” said Nichkhun as he walk over to him.

“I had to. For Yoona happiness, I can’ tell you. I’ve made a promise to keep it away from you, but no matter how hard I tried to keep it away from you. You stay find the truth, the memory of her on your own.” said Taecyeon.

“My own, yes I find out on my own but the face, the voice. It was her all this time, If I had not went to Andong village then I would have not remember Yuri at all.” said Nichkhun. “If I didn’t had that stupid tumor, the stupid surgery, I would have not forgotten about her.”

“What about Yoona? She your fiance, she have taken care of you.” said Taecyeon insisting nichkhun not to change mind. “Yoona have always been by your side, she have always supported you. She love you.”

“It not me that love her, it you who love her!” Nichkhun raise his voice. “I really appreciate all her helps after I wake up from coma, but I don’t love her.” he took a step closer to Taecyeon. “Tell me, is yuri and I…?

Yoona and Eun Hye stood shock at Nichkhun words.

“Stop this nonsense!” Mrs. Horvejkul exclaimed. “You’re not going back to that yuri no more. Stop your nonsense talks.”

“Mom!” Nichkhun raise her voice.

“Nichkhun you can’t do this to Yoona, it’s not fair for her.” said Taecyeon “She’s your future wife! Yuri is your past!”

Nichkhun angrily grip onto his fist and punch Taecyeon across the face, he landed on the floor with a little drop of blood on his lips. Yoona and Eun hye seeing him on the floor, Eun Hye quickly run over to Taecyeon. Yoona stop when she see eun hye next to him.

“Nichkhun, yoona is your fiance.” Taecyeon insist. “She loves you.”

“Taec, don’t you get it. I don’t love her. You’re the one that love her, you’re the one that have been secretly helping her. You told me what I needed to help her on, You love her more than me.” said Nichkhun. “I’m not blind taec.”

“Ni--Nich.” Taecyeon stuttered shakily as he gave Nichkhun the face how Nichkhun know he still love Yoona.

“ How?” said Nichkhun, “Every movement, every words you say about yoona, I realize you love her. You think I would forget when you were young, how you secretly helping her by telling me her problem and advice or comment to solve it. I knew at the moment you like her. But you just don’t have the courage to say it to her. And that why you kept on pushing her to after you knew she like me when we were in middle school.”

“You like yoona?” Eun hye ask heartbrokenly.

Yoona stood froze on the side as she look at Taecyeon.

“To be honest with you Taec, I’ve always had this strange feeling when I’m with her. I know for sure it’s not a couple feeling but instead I’ve always treated her like my little sister, nothing more. The girl that kept flashing in my head, the more I realize she must be someone important to me. But I did not know it would be Yuri.” Nichkhun let out a small smile. “I’ve been so stupid, so useless for not knowing anything about Yuri and my son. I’ve been such an idiot for not remembering anything about her for the last six years.” nichkhun kneel on his knees.

“What are you with me when the person you actually like is Yoona?” Eun Hye ask as she look at Taecyeon.

“I’m sorry Eun Hye. I did not want to hurt you.” Taecyeon grab his head. “I wanted her to be happy, I know she like you since we were young. I know she will be better with you than me.” said Taecyeon.

“I don’t care what you say anymore. All I know right now is that my son needs me, Yuri needs me.” He look at his mom. “I want you and everybody to know that I will not let this go that easily. I will find out who did this to me and yuri. I will find out who force her to leave me.” the last words nichkhun walk out of the house angrily.

“NICHKHUN! NICHKHUN HORVEJKUL COME BACK HER NOW!!” Mrs. Horvejkul shout. “I DEMAND YOU TO COME BACK HERE NOW!!” Mrs. Horvejkul fall back to her chair.

“Mom, mom are you okay?” Eun Hye rush over to her mom.

Nichkhun was already out of the house as he walk around the neighbor. While everybody else remain in the house until Taecyeon stood back on his feet again.

“Sorry for today Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul. I’ll be taking my leave now.” said Taecyeon as he bow.

Taecyeon immediately walk out of the house before anybody could say a words especially Eun Hye.

“Great! What a dinner? What happen here? What did I not know about? Are it is only me that does not know anything about this?” Mr. Horvejkul ask angrily.

Yoona grab her purse, “ I’m sorry Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul, I’m not feeling well. I’ll be heading home.” she bow and walk out of the house.

“Yoona, Yoona.” Mrs. Horvejkul tried to stop yoona from leaving but unsuccessfully yoona already left. “Aishi, this son of mine, he can never listen to me. Look at what he done to the house now?” said Mrs. Horvejkul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taecyeon was walking down the street, walking through the park, the sky start to rain lightly. On the other side, yoona quickly walk around the neighbor looking for Taecyeon. She ran down the street, through the park he see Taecyeon walking ahead of her. The sky start to rain hard and he run up to Taecyeon.

“Taecyeon oppa.” Yoona grab him back, and turn him around to face her. “ Is what Nichkhun oppa say true? Are those words true?”

“Yoona.” Taecyeon surprisingly said as he see her hear. “Wh-what are you doing here? You shouldn’t be here alone in the dark.” said Taecyeon.

“I came looking for you, I want to know the truth. I want to know if what Nichkhun say earlier is true? Are those words true?”

“I--I…….” Taecyeon whisper.

Too be continue………………………….