A Friend's Love

Fate To Love You

“I’m fine.” said Taecyeon as he nodded.

“show me your arm if it fine.” said Nichkhun, but taecyeon insist with the no look, “Just show me your arm.”

“there’s no need.” said Taecyeon.

“Did something happen to you? Can you just show it to us.” said Eun Hye worriedly.

“Are you okay Taecyeon oppa?” said Yoona as she felt really worry for him.
Taecyeon heart beats really fast hearing yoona worry tone for him, he look at her but look away after eun hye quickly pull his jacket down. Showing the big purple bruise on his left arm, the girls were shock, and nichkhun was just confuse, yoona was worry about his worry. She want to run over to him and embrace him tightly, asking him what happen, but something is holding her back.

“What happen to you?” Eun Hye asking as she touch his bruise lightly.

“It was yesterday.” said Taecyeon.

“Okay, but what happen Taec?" Nichkhun asking, eyeing him to the bruise.

“Kinda got in a boxing fight…..” said Taecyeon, looking at Yoona a little bit and then look down, murmuring. “I.......”

“You what??” Nichkhun asking.

“I got in a boxing fight at the club.” said Taecyeon.

“A fight?! You’re not the type that would get in a fight.” said Eun hye surprisingly.

“Yeah, well only when you are really upset or angry, like rescuing somebody important or releasing your anger. Or maybe……” said Nichkhun as he look at Taecyeon suspiciously.

“Oppa, you should let him explain that. Your talk is maybe getting too much.” said Yuri, as she shush his mouth with her finger over his lip.

Nichkhun smile and slightly kiss her finger, yuri blush and pull her hand back.

“It was not a fight much if I didn’t do anything but stand there and let people punch me.” said Taecen,try to stop them from questioning.

“Let people punch you? Why?” Yoona questioning with her eyes open wide.

“Yeah, umm long story.” said Taecyeon , he look at his watch “umm I gotta go, meet you all up later.” Taecyeon immediately walk out of the room before any body else ask more question.

“Hey!! Hey!! Taec come back.” Nichkhun shout.

“Oppa, stopping pressuring him. you’re catching alot of attention in the caferteria.” said Yuri as she shush his mouth one more time.

“oh sorry, I just felt that his is hiding something.” said Nichkhun, looking around. “why are you here sis?” He look at his sister.

“I came to get some paper work from my professor. well i gotta go look for taecyeon. talk to you later.” said Eun hye, and then walk out of the cafeteria.

“Wow, your sister sure like Taecyeon oppa.” said Yuri.

“What!? no way. They grew up together like brother and sister.” said Nichkhun, not believing her words.

“honey, look closure.” said Yuri as she try to give him a clue.

Yoona knew what she meant, she felt jealousy rising in her as she think about Taecyeon and Eun hye being together. but at the same time she also felt jealous seeing how close Yuri and Nichkhun are.

“I have to go. bye.” said Yoona as she waves slightly.

Nichkhuns and Yuri look at Yoona weirdly as she leave, trying to figure what have gotten into her. while on the outside Taecyeon was sitting on the bench a couple feet away from the entrance looking at the ground. soon later Eun hye join him, sitting to him, he look and see a smile from a Eun hye face.

“What’s wrong taecyeon??” Eun hye asking as she sat next to him on the bench.

“Just some personal things.” said Taecyeon sadly as he look away.

“Okay, then atleast tell me how the your arm is bruise up.” said Eun Hye, glaring at him.

“You can stop with the glare” said taecyeon with a little smile. “It happen on yesterday, when i was practicing mix martial art. my sensie told everybody to gather around the ring for a pre-match.” said Taecyeon tooking a deep breath.

Yoona walk outside and spotted taecyeon and eun hye sitting on the bench talking, she went closure to hear what they were talking about.

“So I was up in the second match against my rival, we start fighting. i wasn’t in a good mood, i didn’t have a great day either. I was in....” said Taecyeon as he look at eun hye, seeing her curious eyes. “umm so we started fighting, and i wasn’t paying attention much in the ring. i guess i let my emotion took over me, so i just covered myself with my right arm.” Taecyon look down. “I guess I’m not really no better than other man, to let her go.” Taecyeon said sadly.

Eun hye was confuse at the Taecyeon last sentence, it like her heart just skip ten beat.

“Her? You’re in love with a girl?” Eun Hye asking him confusedly.

“Nevermind” said taecyeon.

“Okay ,Well I have to go then” Eun hye said sadly as she stand up. “talk to you later.” She smile at him lightly.

“Okay, Bye” Taecyeon waving good bye to her.

After Eun hye left, Taecyeon sat there lonely looking at the ground as he think about yoona. Taecyeon then stand up and turn around where yoona was standing at, he look up and was stun to see Yoona standing there in front of him.

“Yoona” said Taecyeon with his eyes wide. “What are you doing here? Why are you standing there? And How long have you stand there?”

“Oppa…” Yoona said sadly. “your arm…..it is because of me?”

“Its…Its not” Taecyeon look away. “I have to go.”

“No, you’re lying.” Yoona grab him back by the wrist. “You’re lying to me, oppa. Can we talk?”

“There’s nothing to talk about.” Taecyeon swipe his hand lightly and turn her back against her. “We talk about this already.”

“Well, you took it the wrong way.” said Yoona. “those words that I said a couple days ago weren’t meant to be like that. I do like you but I also like nichkhun oppa. I just need sometime to think about this.”

“You don’t have to explain, I won’t force into something you don’t like. You don’t to act like you like me.” Taecyeon sign sadly. “I think it better if we just stay away from each other for a while.”

Taecyeon step forward a couple steps until his eyes grew wide, as a soft and tender lips over his. His eye look at yoona as she kiss him softly, Taecyeon then immediately kiss her lip back, hungrily and tenderly, pulling her closure to him. Yoona put her arm around his neck, while Taecyeon slowly slide his hands down to her waist.

“I like you, oppa” Yoona murmuring through the kiss.

Taecyeon smile and pull her in closure, feeling his passion kiss, yoona smile as she finger through his hair. They stood there kissing for a while as the time pass, they finally break apart for some air. Yoona shyly look at him, Taecyeon happily smile wide looking at her.

“I Love you, yoona” Taecyeon said happily as he look at her.

Yoona was frozen by the word “love” she doesn’t even know what she was doing anymore and who to be with. She could only tell him she like him, but the word love is still stuck in her heart. Taecyeon notice something was wrong with her as she stand there spacing out.

“Yoona? Are you okay?” Taecyeon asking.

“I’m not sure but I’m fine.” said Yoona

Back at the room~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichkhun and yuri was still in the cafeteria room, eating and talking until his brain start to hurt. He drop his chopstick and grab his head as he painfully, pushing the thing around him away from him.

“Ahh!!!! My head, my head…It hurts!!” nichkhun shout in pain.

“oppa, oppa.” yuri concern try to grab his hand back from hitting himself.

“no don’t..come close to me. I might hurt you.” punching and kicking things away from him.

“oppa, tell me what I need to do.” said yuri hurtfully looking at him.

“ju..just stay away from me.” said nichkhun

Nichkhun got up and painfully walk out of the room, toward the entrance. From outside, Taecyeon heard nichkhun shouting in pain. He look at yoona and then ran inside to see what happen. He see nichkhun unstably walking against the locker, as he pound his head against it.

“Taecyeon oppa, help him before he hurt himself.” said yuri trying to pull nichkhun away from the lockers.

“nichkhun listen to me. You need to relax, don’t think about the pain.” said Taecyeon as he grab a hold of nichkhun.

“get away from me.” nichkhun look at him painly and angrily.

“nich, listen you got to control yourself.” said Taecyeon

“I..I can’t, it hurts taec. Make it stop, I can’t take it anymore.” nichkhun said as he stuggle to break free from Taecyeon arms.

“this is not good, we have to do something before he hurt himself again.” said yoona.

Taecyeon quickly think and then hit nichkhun in the back of his neck, hard enough to make him faint.

“what? This is the only for him not to hurt himself.” said Taecyeon, carrying nichkhun on his back and head over to his car.

They head back to his house and lay him on the couch, yuri went to get a warm wet towel and clean nichkhun face slightly. Even though nichkhun was still in his sleep, the pain still bother him a little, making him move his arm to his head. Hitting it over and over. Yuri and yoona grab his hand back, Taecyeon came back to the living with a needle shot in his hand to control nichkhun pain. Taecyeon grab his right hand with the little help of yuri, and shot him up with pain reliever. Which calm himself down a little, they all let go of his hand.

“okay, he finally calm down a little.” said Taecyeon.

“That’s good.” said yoona.

“but we still have to take him to the hospital. He need a check and treatment.” said Taecyeon.

“Let’s just wait for him to wake up first, sending him to the hospital now, will just make it worst. He doesn’t really like hospital.” said yuri, looking at nichkhun resting face.

“that is true.I guess we’ll just wait then.” said Taecyeon sat on the other couch.

Yoona went next to him while yuri still next to nichkhun, after thirty minutes have pass. Yuri decided to cook dinner to everybody, Taecyeon and yoona were outside in the backyard.

“oppa, what are you thinking about?“ yoona ask.

“I was just wondering about us and nichkhun tumor if the surgery was success.” said Taecyeon.

“about us? What about nichkhun surgery?” said yoona confusedly.

“if I’m not wrong, after all the things I have study about. There’s a chance nichkhun well forget everything.” said Taecyeon.

Yoona remain silent after Taecyeon last sentence. In the kitchen, yuri was washing the vegetable and cleaning the meat. she then begin to chop the vegetable in piece about bite size. Nichkhun slowly wake up from his rest and look around, he seat up slowly, rubbing the back of his head. He heard noises coming from the kitchen and look back and see yuri back standing at the kitchen chopping foods. Nichkhun quietly went up to yuri and hug her from the back, she jump feeling a pair arm around her waist and turn around to see who it was.

“oppa, you’re awake.” said Yuri

“Yeah I am, but with a little sore in the back of my head.” said nichkhun, with one hand rubbing the back of his head and the other remain around her waist.

“I wish I can do something to make that pain go over. Especially earlier at the school. When you told me to stay away from you, it hurt me a lot seeing you painfully dealing with the tumor.” said yuri.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to say those words, I just don’t want you to get hurt because of me.” said nichkhun. “how about a kiss to make it even?”

“that’s not happening.” said yuri smiling.

“why? My head still hurt and I think I see white light.” nichkhun joking around.

“for real? Are you sure? Maybe we should get you to the hospital.” yuri said as she grab hid face, looking at it.

Nichkhun smile and move in for kiss, crashing his lip on her, yuri happily repsond back to his kiss, soon Taecyeon and yoona walk into the house.

“ do you have to be lovely dovely in front of us?” said Taecyeon as he smile.

“ sorry, I didn’t know you were here.” said nichkhun as he break the kiss.

“umm dinner will be ready in a couple minutes.” yuri blush and resume her cooking.

“so how are you feeling?” Taecyeon ask.

“I feel better.” nichkhun spoke, walking to the dinning table. “but my back neck hurt though.”

“oh sorry about that, I didn’t know how to stop you from hurting yourself so I just knock you out.” said Taecyeon apologizing.

“Okay, now I understand why.” said nichkhun as he rub the back of his head. “next time not so hard.” Taecyeon smile and nodded.

Yuri then bring out their dinner, placing them on the table. Everybody were excited to see many delicious foods on the table, until nichkhun spot a plate with asparagus in it, his smile turn into a frown. Taecyeon and yoona giggles quietly at nichkhun pouting face, yuri came join them at the table, she look at nichkhun and see his disliking face against the asparagus.

“oppa, stop with the frowning already. Just eat it.” said yuri as she feed him the foods.

“umm honey, I’m really not liking when you found out I hate asparagus.” said nichkhun as he chew on the veggie.

“well it good for you.” said yuri.

Nichkhun continue with his pout until the dinner was over and the guest leave, after yuri finish washing the dishes. She grab nichkhun to the couch for a short talk, nichkhun look at her confusedly wondering what’s wrong.

To be continue………………….