Recalling Flashback

Fate To Love You

“How did you know I dislike Asparagus?” said nichkhun surprisingly.

“I….I..” Yuri tried to find a way to say to him with out reminding him his past. “ They way you hold your chopsticks away from the veggies, it tells me you don’t like it.”

Nichkhun look at the way he hold his chopstick. “ Really? Even my fiancé can’t tell when I dislike something that quick.”

Yuri heart stop as she hear the word “ Fiancé” she face reaction turn from a smile to a frown and sad.

“What is Fiancé?” Nichkwan ask.

“It is another words for future wife.” nichkhun explain to nichkwan.

“oh” Nichkwan said unhappily.

That whole night, it wasn’t exciting much for Yuri when she remember he have to married Yoona. Nichkwan tries to keep his smile up as he play games with Nichkhun in the front yards.

“ I know what we are going to do tomorrow.” said Nichkhun, stop as he look at yuri.

“What is it?” said Nichkwan.

“We can go roller skating tomorrow.” said Nichkhun.

“That sound fun.” said Nichkwan clapping.

“Wae! I..I don’t know how to skate.” said Yuri.

“I’ll teach you tomorrow after we pick up nichkwan.” said Nichkhun.

“Yay!!!” Nichkwan jump.

Yuri want to disagree with him but seeing nichkhun and nichkwan playing tag in the front yard. She doesn’t want to distract them, half an hour later the three of them head back inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~the next day.

It was 1pm, nichkhun was sitting his desk to finish his work. Until Uncle chin gave running to him with a paper.

“Here’s is the bill each month.” said Uncle shin, “They increase the fee again. He‘s still waiting for the check outside.”

Nichkhun took the bill off his hand, “Good, I’ll make a copy of this. Distract him.”

Uncle shin nodded and went out to distract him, Nichkhun went to make a copy of the file and place one copy in his drawer. He made a quick call to his secretary at his Lawyer office, for a favor. After the call, nichkhun head out.

“Hi I’m nichkhun.” Nichkhun introducing himself to the guy.

“Who is he?” the man ask the chief.

“Mr. Yoo, this is our village lawyer.” said Uncle Shin.

“Lawyer, yeah right. You guys don’t even have enough money to pay us the land.” said Mr. Yoo.

“I am indeed the lawyer of the village, I check the bill and the contract that Uncle Shin have gave to me this past couple day. So now I kinda disagree with what you guy are doing to them.” said Nichkhun.

“This has nothing to do with you, it better if you stay away.” said Mr. Yoo grabbing the bill back.

“Can I ask who does this bill goes too?” nichkhun ask.

“you don’t need to know.” said Mr. Yoo coldly, he look at uncle shin. “Are you going to pay or what?”

“This is not right, you guys are increasing way to much now. I don’t have the money to pay the amount.” said Uncle Shin.

“Yeah, you told me that all the time. Do you want me to report this to my boss? He won’t be happy with this?” said Mr. Yoo threatening him.

“Sir, You’re threatening him right now. He can sue you for that.” said nichkhun.

“Man, I just say stay out of this.” Mr. Yoon angrily.

“Umm dude, I can file you and you boss for illegal business.” said nichkhun getting angrier.

“Who the are you?” said Mr. Yoo, “ You are really getting on my last nerve.”

One of the lady see the angry fierce between both guys, and she recognize one of them is nichkhun that live with yuri and her son. She quickly ran to the farm and shout for yuri.

“YURI!! YURI! Come now, nichkhun is getting fierce with Mr. Yoo, they look like they are about to fight!” The lady explain in a high voice.

Yuri heard and quickly drop everything on the ground and run to the lady, they quickly walk over to Uncle Shin office.

“I told you, I’m a lawyer of the village. And I’m not happy with what you are doing to them. If I’m not wrong they only owe you guys 3.2 million won left, but on the bill it say they still owe you 10 million wons for the next three month.” said Nichkhun angrily.

“You really need to learn how to stay away from people business.” said Mr. Yoo, push nichkhun.

“I live here, I’m part of the village. Their business is my business. I suggest you go back and talk to your boss and get this right or else we see you in court.” said Nichkhun, pushing him back.

Mr. yoo couldn’t take it anymore and punch him in the face, Nichkhun got up on his feet quickly and run toward Mr. Yoo tackling him to the ground and punch him in the face. Mr. Yoo kick nichkhun of him and both got up on the feet.

“You are so dead.” said Mr. Yoo.

The two begin to fight fiercely, Nichkhun show his fighting move. He was able to dodge every move and beat Mr. Yoo badly to the ground, by then Yuri ran to the sceen and see Nichkhun stand in front of Mr. Yoo with his hand raise high in the air.

“Nichkhun!” yuri shout in fear, hoping to stop him.

Nichkhun did actually stop and turn to look at yuri with a smile, yuri can she a cut on his lips.

“Yuri.” said Nichkhun, releasing his grip from Mr. Yoo collar.

Mr. Yoo seeing nichkhun distract, he got up and send a high kick in the back of Mr. Nichkhun head. Nichkhun fell to the ground, while Mr. Yoo catch his breath.

“Nichkhun!” Yuri shout for him in frighten as she run to him.

Every man in the village look fierce at Mr. Yoo with the grip close tightly. Mr. Yoo start running away from the village as fast as he could. Yuri carry his head in his arm.

“Oppa, oppa.” yuri shake him lightly. “Please be okay, nichkhun oppa. Please be okay, I…I…can’t lost you again.” said yuri in tears.

~~~~~~ Flashback.

Nichkhun try to open his eyes, but the nightmare flashback took him back from the reality world. This time the flashback was clearer then before, he was able to see the face more clear but still can’t recognize her. But he recognize the voice, the face shape of the girl also look like Yuri. Slowly part of the flashback in different area pop in his head.

“Our game is like a monopoly.” said the girl. “I’ll be by your side, supporting you, and loving you.”

“I know you will.” said Nichkhun, another flashback part. “ You have to keep your words.”

“This is my promise to you, a gift to you.” said the girls, handing him the necklace.

“Be my wife?” nichkhun ask, another flashback part. “I Love you Yuri.”

“I love you too nichkhun oppa.” said the girl.

“Wait for me.” said Nichkhun, “ you have to wait for me.”

End~~~~~~~~~~~

“nichkhun oppa, please open your eyes. Please be okay.” said Yuri in tears. “ I can’t live with out you again, not like this.”

Nichkhun open his eyes and look direct at Yuri who is crying for him, his back head was bleeding a little. He look around and see the people gather around them, Yuri see him awake ad quickly embrace him tightly.

“It okay, Yuri I’m fine now.” said Nichkhun softly. “I’m not going anywhere.”

Yuri let him go after she realize he still doesn’t remember her as his past love.

“Are you okay? You’re bleeding a lot.” said yuri, helping him seat up.

“yeah, it hurt a little but I’m fine. I just need to get it bandage.” said nichkhun.

“come on, let go back to the room and get you treated.” said Uncle shin, helping him.

Yuri and uncle shin help him walk to the room, yuri grab the first kit box and walk back to nichkhun and take a look at his wound. She treat his wound carefully, starting with cleaning the blood of first and then covering it with big gauze bandage in the back of his head. Uncle shin give him a pain reliever.

“How are you feeling now?” Yuri ask.

“Much better.” nichkhun said after he took the pill.

“Do you want to go to the hospital?” Uncle shin ask.

“No it not that bad. Just a small wound.” said Nichkhun, “ I’ll be better in no time.”

“Okay. Thank you today. In behalf of the village, thank you for standing out for us.” said Uncle shin.

“No problem, I’m part of the village now. It my job to be fair and right to you guys.” said Nichkhun.

“Thanks, I have to go and clear the people in the front. Why don’t you rest a little.” said uncle shin before he leave.

Nichkhun then turn to look at yuri who had her back against him, he can feel her worried and frighten for him. He stand up and walk up to her.

“I’m fine now, you don’t have to worry anymore.” said nichkhun.

Yuri didn’t say anything.

“Are you mad at me about the fight?” Nichkhun ask, but yuri still haven’t answer him. “ I’m sorry, I won’t do it again.”

“It’s not my problem, “ yuri trying to control her shaking voice. “ You do what ever you want, I don’t care. We not that close any way, but you still have to take care of yourself.”

“yuri?” said nichkhun

“next time if you want trouble, please do it somewhere else. I don’t want to see blood in this village. I don’t want to hear any bad news.” said yuri coldly, she walk out of the room.

Nichkhun look at her back confusedly, he was lost with her cold action to him. At first she was nice and caring but in a moment she change into a while new person. He sat back on the chair, recalling his flashback he had earlier when he was in his little coma. All the words, all the people he see, it all sound and look like Yuri. He thought to himself about Yuri and his past, and the people around him mention Yuri name but he never pay attention to it until now. They must have known something about Yuri except him.

3:30 pm at nichkwan school~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rings and students came running out of the school to their parent like usual, yuri was waiting in front of nichkwan by herself today. She was still mad at nichkhun for what happening to day, she was also scare of loosing him after seeing him hurt again after five years ago. Nichkwan come running to her like other time, but this time he notice his mom not pay attention much and nichkhun is not there to pick him up.

“mommy?” said nichkhun, yuri look at her son. “ Are you okay?”

“yeah I am, why?” Yuri ask her son.

“you look like something happen today.” said Nichkwan, “ You don’t look to happy.”

“It just something that mommy doe not like to see today.” said Yuri trying to cheer up.

“mommy, you can tell Kwannie. I’ll listen to you.” said Nichkwan.

Yuri smile and she touch his face, “ I know kwannie will listen to mommy.”

“Mommy, where is uncle nichkhun?” Nichkwan ask.

“He’s busy today, come on lets go home.” said yuri, avoiding the subject.

Nichkwan look at his face, he can tell she is not happy. He just walk with her back home, but in the middle of the way, nichkhun wait for them at the cross street. Nichkhun see yuri and Nichkwan walking closer to him, he run up to them. Nichkwan was happy to see nichkhun, he ran to him and nichkhun gave him a hug.

“sorry nichkwan, I was busy getting something for us today.” said nichkhun carrying him in his arm.

“ what are you doing here? You should be home resting.” said Yuri coldly.

“ I’m fine, I came to pick nichkwan up too.” said nichkhun.

“Uncle nichkhun what happen to your head? What is the big white thing on the back of your head.” said nichkwan as he look at the white bandage.

To be continue……………….