You Hurt Me

Fate To Love You

Nichkhun walk out from behind those wall he hidden by, “You didn’t loose me, I’ve never left you but you eagerness and stubborn made me leave you.” He looked at his mom, “How could you? How could you force her to leave me? I could have never thought it would be you.” Yuri looked at him shock, he heard everything. “You know I love her with all my heart. You know I would died for her but why? Why did you have to do it?” he asked sadly.

“I only did it because I love you, I only want you to be happy. I only want the best things for you.” Mrs. Horvejkul explain.

“But the instead of happiness, you bring me sadness and miserable. You only did it because of yourself. Everything you’ve done was for yourself not me.” Nichkhun holding his tears back, “Omma, have you asked me what I’ve ever want? No you didn’t, you did everything your own way. I live under your control for almost since I’ve learn that everything you make me do was for you not me.”

Mrs. Horvejkul froze by her son words, yuri grabbing onto his arm knowing that he have hurt his mom. She feel sad and worry for Mrs. Horvejkul, she didn’t want her to be like this, she doesn’t want Nichkhun to know the truth.

“Please in the future, don’t ever tell yuri to leave. Don’t do things that will make you regret omma.” said Nichkhun

Mrs. Horvejkul begin to walk toward the back into the hose for an exit in the front but nichkhun speak before she reach the door.

“If you don’t accept yuri and nichkwan then you don’t accept me.” Nichkhun declare his words on Mrs. Horvejkul.

Mrs. Horvejkul left their house sadly as she held onto her tears, back at the house nichkhun grip onto his fist as he hear think of his mom.

“Nichkhun oppa.” yuri said his name softly. “You’ve should have never say those words to her.”

“It’s already out, I can’t lie to myself and to her.” said Nichkhun.

He looked at her before he walk back into the house, Yuri watches him leave, she’s concern for both him and his mom. She begin to worry that she has cause the mother-son to face hate to each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Yuri and Nichkhun had an awkward moment since last night conversation with his mom, Yuri and nichkhun haven’t spoken a words much to each other. She can feel his unhappiness since last night but she still couldn’t understand him complete yet. Nichkwan did not notice something wrong with his parent, after breakfast together, nichkhun leave to work. He give nichkwan a kiss on the forehead and a smile weak smile at Yuri before he left the house. Yuri watch him leave confusedly, the whole day she spend her time with nichkwan. They went to Yuri old hang out place before they head to the market for a little grocery, wondering from place to place with her son, yuri smile as she remember the good time she had with Nichkhun. She decided to dial Seung ri number while watching nichkwan play in the play ground.

“Yeoboseyo?” seung ri answer his phone.

“Seung ri sshi.” said Yuri.

“Yuri.” Seung ri smiled excited.

“Seung ri ahh, how are you? How is auntie?” yuri asked.

“I’m fine and so is she. Everything is okay here.” say seung ri. “Is nichkhun taking care of you and nichkwan good? Are you planning to go home sooner or later?”

“That’s good to hear. I don’t know yet oppa, a part of me want to stay but another part of me want to leave. After last night with an argument he and his mother had because of me. I feel like I should not be here at all.” Yuri answer him sadly. “I’ve cause a hatred between him and his omma.”

“Yuri, you know yourself that the place you are at is not the right place. You know where you belong.” said Seung ri, “Six years of leaving with out him, you should know yourself by now.”

“I don’t seung ri-ah. I really don’t know what I’m thinking or want to be. I’m really lost.” Said Yuri. “Nichkwan seem so happy with nichkhun, I don’t want to ruin their relationship.”

“Are you happy with him?” Seung ri ask.

“I do.” said yuri. “ But his omma doesn’t like me, I don’t want to ruin their motherly-son relationship.”

“all I have to say is do what your heart want you to do.” said Seung ri. “Oppa have to go somewhere, I’ll come visit you sometime this week.”

“Okay, bye-bye.” yuri said.

Yuri look back at her son, she went up to him and grab his hand heading over to the market. A week have pass since nichkhun and yuri have not spoken a words to each other, yuri became frighten that he does not love her anymore. He distance himself from her and only playing with nichkwan. Until one day Mrs. Horvejkul came to nichkhun house went his is not home and at work, only yuri and nichkwan is home watching TV. Yuri went to answer the door and shocked to see Mrs. Horvejkul in front of the door.

“Annyoung auntie.” Yuri greeted surprisingly.

Mrs. Horvejkul smile, yuri step to the side as she walk into the house. Mrs. Horvejkul see the little nichkwan sitting on the couch watching cartoon, yuri went to get her a cup of water and they sat at the dinning table.

“Nichkwan, come say hi to grandma.” Yuri called her son to greet Mrs. Horvejkul.

Nichkwan quickly run to Mrs. Horvejkul and give her a hug, “Hi grandma.” he smile.

Mrs. Horvejkul back as she see the little cute boy hugging her left leg, she bend down to face him. Nichkwan give her again, wrapping his little arm around her neck.

“Grandma is so pretty.” said Nichkwan.

Mrs. Horvejkul smiles, “Thank you nichkwan.”

Nichkwan break the hug and look at her, “Grandma why didn’t you come visit me?” he asked.

“Grandma is busy, sorry grandma couldn’t visit you frequently.” said Mrs. Horvejkul.

“That’s okay, you came today grandma.” said Nichkwan.

Mrs. Horvejkul smile as she patted nichkwan head lightly and then went to seat on the chair.

“Nichkwan, mommy and grandma need to talk. Why don’t you go watch cartoon?” yuri said.

Nichkwan nodded and went back to the living room, leaving the awkwardness in the dinning room. Yuri didn’t dare to speak yet as she fear Mrs. Horvejkul would ask her to leave nichkhun again or yelled at her for what happen a couple days ago.

“I’m sorry.” Mrs. Horvejkul speak.

Yuri surprisingly look at her.

“I’m sorry for mistreating you, I’ve thought about what nichkhun have say to me this pass days. I’m sorry for causing you to suffered.” said Mrs. Horvejkul.

“oh no, no it not your fault. I should be the one saying sorry for causing you trouble with your son. I didn’t mean to bring you and nichkhun into a mess.” said Yuri.

“it wasn’t a mess, what nichkhun say was true. Everything I’ve done was just for myself, I was just forcing him, controlling him since his was only six years old. I never asked him what he want or like, I’ve only done it for my happiness.” said Mrs. Horvejkul.

“I know what a it like for a mom to be concern about their son, I too only want what is good and can bring him happiness.” said Yuri.

“You raise him good and well manner.” Mrs. Horvejkul comment her.

Yuri smiles.

“It was good to have a talk with you and see my grandson, I have to go back to my corp, my break will be over soon.” said Mrs. Horvejkul.

Yuri stand up and walk Mrs. Horvejkul to the door, “ Thank you for dropping by.” Yuri bow.

Mrs. Horvejkul smile and give her a hug before she head off. Yuri closed the door after Mrs. Horvejkul drove away, she had a smile on her face as she was able to put down a hatred burden between her and nichkhun mom. By night nichkhun arrive home, yuri was getting dinner for her son and nichkhun. Not saying a words, nichkhun head to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Yuri can feel something is bothering him, nichkhun haven’t spoken a words since the night he had an argument with his mom, since the day he know the truth. When he got out of shower, nichkhun dry his hair a little bit with the towel around his neck. Then he went to play with nichkwan in the living, leaving yuri a puzzle face. Dinner was quiet, Nichkhun didn’t say anything, Yuri was just waiting for him to speak.

“Your mom……” Yuri interrupted by nichkhun.

“Don’t talk about her.” said Nichkhun in low voice, “ I don’t want to hear anything about her.” unhappy tone.

Yuri remain silent again, she wanted to tell him what happen between her and his mom today but he wasn’t in the mood to hear her speak.

“daddy my birthday is coming soon.” said Nichkwan.

“Oh really.” Nichkhun smile at his son. “When is it?”

“September 18.” said Nichkwan.

“That’s in two day.” said Nichkhun. Nichkwan nodded. “what do you want for your birthday?”

Nichkwan quiet think about what he want as he look around the house, he look at his mom and dad. Nichkwan notice Yuri is not wearing a ring, he see many married aunties at the village wearing a ring but except his mom. Nichkwan smile as he look at his dad. Yuri also thought of a plan to bring his mom and him back together, by using nichkwan birthday.

“How about a small party for you?” Yuri asked. “Since it going to be your sixth birthday.”

Nichkwan nodded “I also want mommy to wear a ring too.” he said as he smile.

“A ring?” yuri look confuse at him. “What ring to wear?”

“Back at home, I see a lot of married aunties wear a ring on their finger but mommy.” said Nichkwan.

“I wear ring too, just not marriage ring.” said yuri.

Nichkhun steal a glance at yuri as he eat his rice.

“How about I take mommy to the marriage license tomorrow?” nichkhun said, yuri look at him. “We also need to change your last name too.”

Nichkwan happily nodded, yuri did not say a words. After dinner, yuri washes dishes and clean the kitchen as nichkhun play with nichkwan a little before he tuck him into bed. Nichkhun walk out of nichkwan room closing the door slowly and quietly, he went into the master bedroom. Yuri was sitting at the make-up desk putting on lotion in her hand. Yuri see him want into the room, she turn to look at him.

“I’ll be sleeping in the living room.” said Nichkhun without looking at her.

Yuri stand up from her seat. “Wait, are you still mad me?” she asked him. “About your mom and me?”

Nichkhun didn’t say anything, he grab his pillow and walk to the door. Yuri stop him as she grab his hand back.

“Did I do something wrong?” she asked him.

“No you didn’t.” he finally speak. “I’m not mad at you.”

“Then why haven’t you spoken a words to me since a week ago?” Yuri asked. “You’ve been quiet.” Yuri quietly said as she let go of his hand.

Nichkhun can feel sadness as she let go of him, he doesn’t want her hurt but she have hurt him. Nichkhun turn his body around to look at her.

“You left me.” he said sadly as she look at him. “You left me for a deal with my mom. You left me there useless, and stupid.” Yuri sadden by his words as tear develop in her eyes. “I couldn’t remember anything about you helpless. I thought you love me the way I love you but….but I was wrong. That night when I heard my mom and you talk about a deal, my heart froze. My love and my life was just a game for you and her. I don’t even know what my heart want anymore, I don’t even know if you truly love me.” he said. “You left me hurt.”

Yuri in tear look at him and listen to him, her heart hurt. She didn’t want to hurt him, but she did. Yuri lift her hand up to her face as she touch his face, she wipe a tear away from his eyes.

“I’m sorry oppa, I didn’t want too.” Yuri said soft yet sad. “Your mom promise you happiness, she promise me to bring you happiness if I leave you. I had no choice, she promise a new start for you.” She look into his eyes. “I love you too much for you to suffer again, I had to leave you. It was the hardest thing for me, it hurt as much as I hurt you.”

Nichkhun grab her hand by his face as he feel her touch, but he pull her hand away and walk out of the room. Yuri stood there watching him leave as she cries in tears.

“Mianhe oppa, miane.” Yuri said in her tears as she cover her face with her hands.

Outside the room, he stood crying against the door as he hear Yuri voice and her tears. He didn’t want to hurt her, he didn’t want her to cry for him but he just couldn’t pull himself to the truth. The fact he been put in a deal by her and his mom. The whole night, yuri and nichkhun did not sleep at all, Yuri remain on the bed as she think of him. Nichkhun at the living room laying on the couch thought about Yuri the whole night.

The next morning~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichkhun left early to work, Yuri wake up from her short sleep. She went to check on nichkwan who is still asleep, then she went to look for nichkhun in the living room but found him nowhere in the room. Yuri notice a note on the table, she grab the note from the table and read it.

“Yuri,

Sorry I had to leave early, but I’ll be coming home early today. So get ready at by noon, I’ll probably be back around 12ish to pick you and nichkwan up. Nichkhun.”

“Sometime I just really don’t understand you at all.” said Yuri quietly.

She threw the note away and went to nichkwan room, seeing him awake she smile and went to give him a hug.

“Morning Kwannie.” Yuri smile.

“Good morning mommy.” said Nichkwan. “mommy you eyes is really red.”

“I had dusk in my eyes.” Yuri made up an excuse. “Come on let’s get you clean up.” she said.

Nichkwan happily jump into her arm, she carry him into the bathroom. At the hospital, Taecyeon and Yoona arrive to work together, happily walking into the building hand in hand. Staffs and co-workers look at them confusedly yet happy, it was awkward for the workers but to them it is normal. In the changing room, Yoona and Taecyeon put on their doctor shirts and walk to their desk. Yoona had to go to a surgery room for a small surgery while Taecyeon went to the patient room and check on them. One of the nurse came up to him during his check-up patient, she watch him finish he work and then walk with him to the break room.

“Ji-won you have been following me since my last walk through. What is it?” Taecyeon asked her as he get a cup of water.

“Umm I heard about you and Eun-hye break up. I was wondering if you were okay?” Ji- won asked.

“I’m fine.” said Taecyeon with a smile.

“Good to see you fine. If you need my assistance you can always look for him.” Ji-won walk closer to him.

Taecyeon felt awkward as he step back. “What are you doing?” He asked as he try to stop her touching him.

“Well I thought since both of us are singles now maybe we can get together.” said Ji-won flirty.

“umm sorry I have someone else in mind.” said Taecyeon stepping back.

“It is me?” Ji-won asked stupidly. Taecyeon shake his head no “who could it be then? Who the girl that can take your heart so quickly?” she said as she continue to touch him.

Taecyeon grab her hand back away from him, “Yoona.” he said, “She the only one in my heart.”

“yoona?” Ji-won jerk, “Isn’t she getting married soon? You shouldn’t be putting your heart on her too much, it will only hurt you more. You can put your heart on me.” she smiled.

Taecyeon smile, “If she were a taken women, I will still love her from distance. Once my heart is set for one person, it remain the for only that person. I thank you for your love but I can’t accept you. She is my only and will be mine only.” said Taecyeon. “I would appreciated if you would distance yourself and respect my place.” he said calmly.

Ji-won look at him angrily, “urg Ok Taecyeon, you are such an idiot.” she stump out of the room angrily.

She open then door and see Yoona standing on the side, Taecyeon was shock to see her standing there. Yet he fear at the same time wondering if she heard anything. Yoona smile as she look at Ji-won who is angry. Ji-won continue to walk away from them, yoona walk into the break room as she look at him.

“I can explain.” Taecyeon quickly said, “She confess, I reject. she tried to touch/groove all over my body but I step back and stop her. I have no feeling for her what-so-ever.” Taecyeon explain.

“You don’t have to explain, I heard everything.” Yoona said. “Where did she touch you?” she curiously ask.

“just my upper body.” said Taecyeon,

Yoona straighten his shirt, “Are you sure she didn’t touch you anywhere else?” she asked him.

“Positive.” he answer her, he look at her. “Are you mad at me?”

She smiled. “Why would I be mad at you?”

“I was worry when you were standing there by the door, I was worried you would misunderstand me and her.” he said.

“Oh that, no I heard everything you said to her. I’m a reasonable person.” said Yoona smiles.

“So you weren’t jealous or anything at all?” Taecyeon look curiously at her.

“Nope not at all.” She lied to him.

“Really?” he said. Yoona nodded, “Oh so if I’m with another girl, you would be jealous at all?” he asked her.

Yoona just smile at him.

“That is cruel.” Taecyeon pouted. “My heart came to waste than. I should have except Ji-won heart.” He said.

“You can, it’s never to late.” She challenge him.

“Are you sure about that?” he asked her.

Yoona just smiles as she tried to control lies.

“Then I will, at least she can warm my heart.” said Taecyeon as he pretend to walk away from him.

Yoona grab his hand back, “Fine, I was jealous when I hear ji-won words by the door. I was afraid she would take you away from me. I was afraid you would fall for her beauty scheme. When I first walk to the door and was about to open hoping you would be in here, I stop when I heard a women voice. I became worried that I would not meet your desire anymore.” said Yoona and she look down. “I wanted to barge into the room and slap her but I couldn’t….”

Taecyeon turn around to face her but only to see her look down, he smile as he lift her face up to him.

She look at him again, “You heard my words early when I talk to Ji-won, You should know me by now. I only have you, even if you were taken, I would still love you.” said Taecyeon,

“How did you?” Yoona asked him.

“How did I what?” Taecyeon look at her.

“How can you hold your love for me without telling me? How did you manage to control it when you knew I nichkhun back then? Why didn‘t you tell me?” Yoona said as she look into his eyes.

Taecyeon smile, “How?” yoona nodded, “If you truly love a person no matter what then you shouldn‘t let others thing overcome you. Eventhough her heart is with another man, it may be painful but as long as the person your love is happy than you are happy.” he said.

Yoona cupped his face, “But why didn’t you tell me your feeling?” she said.

“How do you expect me to tell you when you only have a heart for nichkhun?” He said softly, “If I tell back then, what would your response be?” Yoona didn’t say anything, “I was afraid to loose you. If I tell you I love you and you reject me, our friendship would be awkward. You might not talk to me anymore, and I can’t even be your brother or friends.”

“I’m sorry oppa.” Yoona look down.

“Don’t be sorry, it’s over now. We are together, no body will separate us again. I won’t leave you. No other women can ever take me away from you. I‘ve love you since I first saw you went we were kids“ He smile as he lift her chin up to face him again.

“You are such a great man I could ever asked for. You better keep your words than, or me and our baby will never forgive you.” said Yoona with a smile.

“I promise you--wait what?!” Taecyeon look at her shocked. “Our baby?” he grab onto yoona shoulder as he pull her closer to him. “ You’re pregnant, how long?” he asked.

“about a week now.” said Yoona, “I’ve been feeling vomiting and dizzy the first couple day. My appetites kept changing, so I decided to go to the doctor on yesterday.”

“oh my god, I’m going to be a daddy. I have a baby… I mean you have my baby.” Taecyeon said excitedly. “How come you didn’t tell me you were feeling all of this?”

“Well you were really busy, I wanted to make sure first by myself before I tell you anything.” said Yoona.

“Even if I were that busy, I can always make time for you. From now on when you go get check-up or ultrasound, I’m coming along.” said Taecyeon as he pout.

“Okay okay Mr. Daddy.” Yoona smile at his childish.

Yoona can see his excited face as he jump around the room, he stop when he notice the doctors and nurses looking at them. The girls with in tears a little as they held each other hand while the guy were just stunt by Taecyeon.

“How--how long have you been standing there?” Taecyeon asked.

“Oh not really long.” the doctor tries not to laugh.

“We just heard when yoona said ’Fine I’m jealous’.” said one of the nurse.

Yoona blush as she stand next to Taecyeon.

“So you guys heard every thing?” Taecyeon asked.

They nodded, “Oh how I be your friend or brother anymore.” said doctor Ahn as he tease them.

“Even if I tell you, what would your response be.” Doctor rephrase Taecyeon words.

“I would say I love you too.” The nurse join in as they tease the couple.

“Yes love, love is all I need.” Doctor Lee continue with their play.

Yoona could not hide he red face as she embrace Taecyeon tightly hiding in his arm.

“Stop it.” Taecyeon said.

“Oh sorry, wait one last sentence ‘You better keep your words or else me and the baby will never forgive you.’” said Nurse Hwang.

“Hey you got it wrong, it suppose to like this.” Nurse Choi demonstrating the movement for them, “You’re suppose to look fiercely as you hold his hand.”

“Okay that’s enough.” said Taecyeon as he pats Yoona back lightly.

“Okay okay we will before Yoona grab a butcher knife and slaughter us.” said Doctor Ahn as he laugh.

“Congratulation Taecyeon.” said nurse Hwang.

“I can’t believe you’ve become a daddy already.” said Doctor lee, “It’s about time.”

“I know right, I’m going to be a daddy.” he said as he grab the doctors and nurses shoulder. He begin to jump everywhere.

Yoona grab him back, “Oppa, You're like a monkey, jumping everywhere.” she said as she laugh.

“I’m so happy, Saranghae Yoona.” he shouted as he embrace her tightly.

Too be continue……………

Birthday boy Mason 

tumblr_mdxmddbiJC1qffudzo4_500_large.jpg

 

 

 

Please comment.....

And thank you for reading, i know this story is very long, I'm thinking of an ending soon. Thank you again.