Oppa

Fate To Love You

“It was only an accident, I thought she came to cause trouble.” said Uncle shin.

“Does he look like a trouble maker to you?” Auntie Shin give him a glare.

“A fine fine.” said Uncle Shin.

“Good.” said Auntie Shin. “So he will be working with you.”

“Any problems or trouble you need help with, like files or others thing, just give it to me.” said Nichkhun.

“Okay, then I will give you a desk to work at.” said Uncle Shin.

“Thank You.” said Nichkhun.

Nichkwan smile as he held nichkhun hand.

“In a couple hours it will be our wedding celebration, why don’t you join us?” said Auntie Shin.

“Sure I’ll love too.” said Nichkhun.

Auntie Shin continue to take Nichkhun around the Village, introducing him to her friends and neighbors around in the village. Nichkhun was please with the people friendliness around him, it wasn’t as bad as he thought I would be. Soon after the tour was over, it was Auntie wedding celebration. Everyone in the village attend the celebration except for Yuri, Seung ri was out of village for something else. So nichkwan continue to stay with Nichkhun while Yuri think Nichkwan is with Seung ri. Everybody in the village kept coming to nichkhun, drinking with up and praising him for good lucks. Young girls were shy, while other girls were just checking him out. With many alcohols in his body, nichkhun face turn red. Glass after glass, cup after cups, and shots aft shots, nichkhun couldn’t take it anymore. It was getting late and nichkwan need to be home become his mom worry more about him.

“Uncle, let’s go home.” said nichkwan as he shake nichkhun hand.

Nichkhun drunkly smile and follow him unstably, nichkwan was skipping on the roads while nichkhun walk left and right. Ten minutes later, they arrive at nichkwan home.

“Mommy, Mommy.” nichkwan shouting for his mom. “look who I brought home with me.”

Yuri walking out of his room, the towel on her hand drop to the floor. Her eyes were wide open as she look at nichkhun red face. Both of them stood there looking at each other, nichkhun was drunk as he try to hold himself up. Yuri stood there not believing her eyes at the man she have not seen for a long time.

“Oppa.” said yuri, couldn’t believe her own eyes.

Nichkhun was to her a couple step with his serious face but then smile.

“Hi.” said Nichkhun before falling to the floor.

“Oppa!!” Yuri shout as she run to him. “Oppa, oppa.”

“mommy, uncle drink to much soju earlier at Auntie Shin wedding Celebration.” Nichkwan said.

“Nichkwan why don’t you go get change.” said yuri, nichkwan walk to his room and change.

Once Nichkwan went to get change, Yuri look back at nichkhun as she held his head in her arm. Tears slowly develop in her eyes as she look at him and trail his face lightly again after five years living here without him.

“Why does it have to be now? Why do we have to see each other again?” Yuri whisper in sadness.

Nichkhun just sleep in her arm, not hearing her words. Yuri help him on the couch and went to get a hot towel, cleaning his face and neck. Then she went to get a blanket for him, by then nichkwan walk out of his room and look at his mom.

“Mommy, do you know uncle?” Nichkwan curiously ask her as he tap her shoulder.

“Umm...I....I. don’t know uncle, but he look familiar like a friend I know before.” said Yuri as she try to make up words.

“oh.” said Nichkwan with a lip like a fish.

“It getting late, you should go to bed.” said Yuri.

“but tomorrow is Saturday.” said Nichkwan.

“Still, a little boy should not stay up to long.” said Yuri, walk up to him. “Nichkwan, if you want to grow faster you need to go to sleep.”

Nichkwan obey his mom order and yuri walk him to bed, she lay the bed mat on the floor. Nichkwan was lay himself on the mat and close his eyes, Yuri give him a kiss on the forehead and then walk out or his room, closing nichkwan door behind her.

“I want more, I want more soju.” Nichkhun murmuring in his sleep.

Yuri walk up to him and look at him in his sleep.

“Grandpa, Grandpa don’t leave me. Grandpa don’t….” Nichkhun murmur in his mouth as he grip onto the blanket tightly.

Yuri know he was having a nightmare as he mention his beloved grandpa again, she went next to him. Nichkhun swing his hands around as the nightmare increase, seeing him sweat and shaking in his sleep, yuri grab his hand and hold it tightly to calm him down.

“Oppa, it okay. It’s just a nightmare.” said Yuri comfortably.

“No don’t….don’t leave me.” Nichkhun words slowly fades away as he hold onto yuri hand tightly.

“I’m not going anywhere.” said Yuri, cleaning his sweat on his forehead as she hold onto him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Nichkhun wake up with a headache. He look around the place, and see a women standing in the kitchen cooking breakfast. He was about to go up to her and ask where he is at until Nichkwan run out of his room to the kitchen, giving her a hug.

“Mommy, mommy, I’m ready for breakfast.” said Nichkwan happily jumping around.

“okay okay, grab your plate and sit on the table.” said Yuri.

Nichkwan quickly get his plate and sat on the table, there he see nichkhun sitting on the couch looking at them.

“He’s awake mommy. Uncle nichkhun is awake.” said Nichkwan loudly.

Yuri turn around quickly, looking at him as she hope he doesn’t remember her. Nichkhun look at her for a while, her face seem familiar, like he met her somewhere. He stand up and walk toward her, yuri was scare that he might remember her.

“Hi, ummm…thank you for letting me stay last night.” said Nichkhun with a smile.

“You’re welcome.” Yuri frighten nervously smile.

“May I know your name?” Nichkhun ask her.

“I’m..” she didn’t want to tell him her name as she fear it will bring him back memory.

“Mommy name’s is Yuri, Kwon Yuri.” said Nichkwan and he stood on the chair.

“yuri?” Nichkhun said as he look at her, “ That’s a beautiful name. Nice to meet you, I’m Nichkhun Horvejkul.” he said with a smile.

“Yuri, I came by to see if nichkwan have been a good kid.” Seung ri shouting from outside of the house, he froze at the moment he see nichkhun again. “Nichkhun?”

Nichkhun look at him confusedly, “ Do I know you? Have we met before?”

Seungri was about to say something but Yuri cut him off.

“No you guys haven’t met, he must have heard your name from the people in the village.” said yuri.

“Earth daddy.” said Nichkhun happily.

“hey kiddo, how are you doing today? Did you listen to your mom?” Seung ri went up to nichkwan.

“Yes I did.” Nichkwan answer him.

“Good kid.” said Seung ri as he mess nichkwan hair.

“Are you his real dad?” ask nichkhun curiously as he see their close relationship.

“His my uncle,” said Nichkwan answering for Seung ri.

“Oh.” said Nichkhun.

“Okay, umm I have to go now. I just came by to say good bye.” said Seung ri.

“where are you going?” Yuri ask.

“I’m going out of town for a friend, I need to get her back.” said Seung ri.

“Oh okay.” Said yuri, putting the foods on the plate.

“Bye kids, and be good to your mom.” said seung ri.

“I will, bye earth daddy Seung ri.” said Nichkwan as he wave his hand to him.

Seung ri left the house, Nichkwan was eating off his plate. She made extra scrabble eggs with bacons on the plate, she brought her plate and nichkhun plate to the table.

“Come join us.” said Yuri.

Nichkhun sat down on the chair as he look at her face, he could have seen her somewhere. She look really familiar to him, but the flashback was to blurry for him, nichkhun shake it off and eat.

“Sorry for bothering you last night, I hope I didn’t bring any trouble to you and your son.” said Nichkhun, “ Did I said anything last night in my sleep?”

“No not at all,” said yuri as she try not to tell him what he say to her.

“Oh okay.” said Nichkhun. “you have a beautiful home, how long have you live here?”

“For almost six years now.” said Yuri.

“No boyfriend or husband?” said nichkhun looking at him.

“No not at all, just me and my son.” said Yuri as she look at him.

Both look at each other for a while and then went back to eating off their plates, after eating and cleaning, Nichkhun grab his jacket.

“Thank you for the night again, it better if I go rent a suit or a room near by.” said Nichkhun.

“No don’t go uncle, you can stay with us?” said Nichkwan, “ We have extra room.”

“Nichkwan, I have to go. It weird having a stranger in your home.” said nichkhun as he touch nichkwan head.

“you’re not a stranger, you are like a close person to me.” said Nichkwan, holding onto nichkhun hand. “ I like you uncle.”

At that moment, Yuri see nichkwan so close to nichkhun in one day. She was worried that one day he might find the truth if he ever remember the past again.

“don’t force him if he doesn’t want to stay Kwannie.” said yuri.

“But I don’t want him to leave.” said Nichkwan looking at his mom with a said face.

“But you barely get to know him.” said Yuri.

“I feel close and happy when I with uncle.” said Nichkwan.

“Nichkwan, if you want me to stay then I’ll stay.” said Nichkhun kneeling down to look at him.

“See mommy, uncle want to stay too.” said Nichkwan.

Yuri was looking at both nichkhun and nichkwan pouting and cute chubby cheek face, she smile and nod.

“Okay, he can stay.” said Yuri.

“Yes,” both nichkhun and nichkwan said with a smile.

“like father, like son.” said Yuri in her mind.

“I’ll pay the rent ever week.” said nichkhun.

“It okay, you have help with the food.” said Yuri.

“Don’t worry uncle, my mommy build the house with the help of the neighbors and uncle seung ri.”

“oh really, that really cool.” said Nichkhun, “then I’ll help with the food and taking care of nichkwan.”

Yuri just smile.

“I have to go work today, since it my first day I have to be there on time.” said Nichkhun.

“I’ll go with you.” said Nichkwan.

“why don’t you stay with mommy and keep her company?” said nichkhun, looking at nichkwan.

“but I want to go.” Nichkwan whine.

“It okay, he can go with you, I’ll go by later to bring you guys food.” said Yuri.

To be continue………………..