Our Deal

Fate To Love You

Next Morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri wake up from her sleep and look around to side where she was at, yuri then remember spending the whole night with nichkhun at his old grandpa room. She turn her head to the right and spotted still sleeping peacefully, she got up carefully not trying to wake him up. And look at him as he sleep, yuri pull the cover up to his neck before leaving. She look at him one more time and smile as she head out of the church and back to her home, after she left the room 30 minutes later nichkhun wake up and turn to look at where yuri slept last night but spotted her no where in the room but notice the blanket was covering his whole body. He usually sleep it with the blanket covering only half way, then he remember in his sleep he slightly open his eyes a little seeing yuri cover it for him and smile. He got up from the couch and smile but then his phone start to ring.

Nichkhun: (answering) yeoboseyo?

Taecyeon: hey man where have you been all night?

Nichkhun: well I was at my grandpa room at the church and couldn’t escape because the guard were everywhere so I decided to sleep here for a night. why you ask?

Taecyeon: well apparently yoona was disappointed when you didn’t pick her up last night. And I thought something happen to you.

Nichkhun: (scratch his head) I didn’t mean to. I’ll explain to her later if I see her.

Taecyeon: you better. So what are you going to do today? Are you still planning to go see yuri again?

Nichkhun: that was my second though but now you mention it maybe I should. Well talk to you later. (hang up the phone and headed to his car)

Taecyeon: (look at the phone) aishi, this guy always hang up with out letting me finish. (lay back on the couch)

Yuri took a quick shower and then went to prepare the lunch boxes for work, her step dad then came into the kitchen.

step dad: where have you been all night? (looking at her face)

Yuri: wondering around the city on my own. Why? does it matter to you? (putting the lunch box in another bigger box on the bike)

step dad: why doesn’t? I’m your step dad, I get to know everything you do. (angry)

Yuri: yeah a ert one. (got on her bike) plus it my own business and life. I don’t need you to know or care about it. (ride away from him)

Stepdad: (angry tone) aishi, how dare you talk to me like that. Don’t let me find out you stay with a guy.

Yuri went to the park like usual to sell her lunch box, until a bunch of people so up in front of her. Scaring her customer away, yuri then recognize the girl that with the guys. It was her rival since they were young, they never like each other and gyuri always tries to find trouble with her.

Gyuri: (evilly smile) hi yuri, it nice to see you today.

Yuri: (look at her unhappily) what do you want this time?

Gyuri: why are you trying to sound like I wanted to come for trouble, which I am. let me introduce you to my older brother doojoon, he just got out of jail today along with his friend.

Yuri: why are you introducing him to me, I not interest in anybody right now.

Gyuri: I’m not asking for you to be interest in him, I want to tell you that you should stay away from the rich boy on yesterday and leave this city forever or else my brother will handle thing from here.

Yuri: I’m not going anywhere, and plus if your interest in him then go a head. Why tell me all of this thing when I don’t want to know. (tries to leave but gyuri’s brother and his people stood right in front of her)

Gyuri: well because I’m interest in him and I was just warning you to stay away from him. (give her brother a signal)

Doojoon start to push yuri bike aside, breaking all the lunch box. And tying yuri against the tree, yuri was shock and scare at what just happen in front of her. And continue to break her stuff.

Yuri: (struggle to get free) what are you doing? Stop it.

Doojoon people then came back with a baseball ball bat, and smile as they look at yuri.

Doojoon: I just want to play a little game with you. (look at the bat) I have heard a lot of thing from my sister about you, she not liking you very much. So maybe I should give you a little warning to stay away from her. (hitting yuri bike and throwing her stuff everywhere.

While yuri was struggling to get her stuff from gyuri brother and his gang, nichkhun was driving in his car to the park where yuri usually sell her lunch box. When he arrive, nichkhun see yuri struggle to break free from the rope. Nichkhun stop immediately and run to yuri as fast as possible. While running to yuri, nichkhun went to the nearest guy and knock him to the ground, stealing the bat out of his hand. And continue fighting and hitting other who are in his way to yuri.

Yuri: (shock to see nichkhun) nichkhun? (happy yet whisper)

Gyuri: (shock) what the heck? What are you doing here? (slowly walking backward as she look at nichkhun fieriest face)

Doojoon: you son of a , how dare you ruin my fun. (swinging the bat) Who the are you? (angrily and fieriest tone)

Nichkhun: (smile and dodge every moves) your fun, what about her business? Plus I can’t watch her getting pick on and bully by you.

After a couple more swing and dodge from nichkhun, he was able to grab a hold of doojoon throw and push him against the tree while the rest of doojoon gang tries to get up.

Nichkhun: it wouldn’t be a good ideas to bully a girl after you just got out of jail.

Doojoon: (shock as he continue) How the do you know?

Nichkhun: (smile) I’m a ongoing train lawyer right now. (ignore and continue to walk to yuri and free her from the knot) You okay? (sweetly)

Yuri: (soft tone) I’m fine, but my stuff and bike are totally ruin and destroy now.

Nichkhun: don’t worry, I'll get it fix or buy you a new one.

Doojoon: I think you two are not going anywhere until I get my satisfaction. (smirk and he grab the bat)

Doojoon and his gang all got and ready to fight again, yuri seeing so many people, she became worry for nichkhun. The gang begin their attack on nichkhun and yuri, aiming to beat them badly. Nichkhun grab a hold of yuri hand as they get ready for an escape, nichkhun drag yuri along as he dodge all the gang but one of doojoon gang swing their bat really hard toward yuri. Nichkhun saw it and went in front of her, taking the hit in the back of his head.

Nichkhun: (painfully) AHHHH!!! that hurt! (shout as he grab a hold on yuri hand tightly)

Yuri: (worry) oppa. (look into his eyes)

Nichkhun: (look up at her and weakly smile) I’m fine. Come on, there a bus stop near.

Nichkhun continue to run with yuri to the bus stop as doojoon gangs run after them. As they run for their life, yuri from behind look at him in happiness. Nichkhun seeing the bus at the stop, he grab her hand tighter as they run faster to the bus. After they got on the bus nichkhun ask the driver to close the door and drove immediately, seeing what is happening from distance and weapon in the gangs hand. The driver did ask he were told and drove away as the other chase after the bus. On the bus, nichkhun and yuri were sitting down on the seat, hand in hand as the breath for air.

Nichkhun: That was a close one. (smile) yet fun.

Yuri: (confuse) fun? We nearly lost our life back there. And you say it was fun, is there something wrong with you. And your hurt back there because of me, you know how scare I was?

Nichkhun: (look at her, seeing her scare and worry face makes him feel happy) Sorry yuri, sorry if I scare you. I just couldn’t see pr let you get hurt by them. I just wanted to be there for you, protecting you, and be by you (look down) I’m sorry.

Yuri: (suddenly calm down as she look at his cute face) it okay, I should be thanking you not you apologize. Sorry for those harsh words earlier.

Nichkhun: (look up and smile) it okay, it wasn’t that harsh. (thought of something) how about we make a deal between us two?

Yuri: (look at him confusedly) What deal?

Nichkhun: yes a deal, if I run around the track for 2 hours long with out stopping, then you have to go on a date with me. Plus it an opportunity for you to pay me back, since I rescue you from danger. (smile widely)

Yuri: (eyes wide open) WHAT! A date?

Nichkhun: yeah, so deal or no deal? (hoping she would say deal)

Yuri: (trying to change his mind) but why would I do that? Why would I accept the deal? Plus what are you up too? Whatever it is that your up too, it is no good. (look away from him)

Nichkhun: (pleading) come on yuri, give it a shot. It might work if you make a deal with me, plus I’m not that bad and every girl around me like me. There is no way you can reject a handsome, good looking, and cute guy like me. No girls have turn me down.

Yuri: (irritated) well, you know what! I don’t like a guy like you. And I have no interested in you either so why bother agreeing with you. (walk to the door and shout) bus driver Please stop! (the bus stop) thank you.

Nichkhun follow her off the bus, grabbing her right hand and pull her into a kiss. Yuri was shock at his action as her eyes grew wide open, struggle to break free from his grip and kiss. Taecyeon from far away, saw nichkhun kissing yuri as he drive slowly down the road. nichkhun was to strong, holding her tightly and forcing the kiss upon her, after a couple second later yuri manage to break free from him. And slap him across the face.

Yuri: (wipe her lip and shout) what was that for?! That was my first and mean to keep for somebody I love, but you took it away. I do you have to ruin everything. I HATE YOU!! (walk away from him)

Nichkhun standing there regretting and sad as the last three words continue flowing around his head. Those words were like a sharp knife stabbing right into his heart. He really wanted her, he really love her but she keep on avoiding him.

Nichkhun: (looking at her back and whisper) Yuri..

Yuri: ( walking and sadly whisper) What is this feeling that is growing in me, could it be, can it be. (her eyes were like crystal as she look at the road in front of her) I have fallen in love with him. This cant be happening, I just barely know him but the kiss early felt soo…..ahhhh I just can’t ( close her eyes for a moment) I’m sorry nichkhun, I sorry for hurting you. It just that I can’t accept your heart right now. I still scare and afraid of thing around me will disappear once I’m happy again. I just can’t yet. (a drop tear flow down from her eyes.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taecyeon drove into the parking lot, and walk out of his car shock and confuse at what he saw early on his way to school. He couldn’t believe nichkhun would fall hard for a girl he barely met. On his way to class he saw yoona walking toward his direction smiling, while him trying to hide the feeling of suspicious and not showing yoona his emotion.

Yoona: (smile) hi Taecyeon,

Taecyeon: (force smile) hi,

Yoona: thanks for a ride home last night. Where is nichkhun oppa? (look at him) is there something wrong? You don’t look so good today.

Taecyeon: nothing is wrong, I’ m just not in a good mood today. Nichkhun has to go somewhere today, so he won‘t be at school today. I have to go, I’ll see you later. (walk on toward his class before giving any more information about nichkhun to her)

Leaving yoona standing there wondering and hoping he would walk back to her and talk to her about it.

Yoona: (sadly) oppa..

~~~~

The whole day have went by and Taecyeon was still thinking about nichkhun and the girl they met a couple days ago. He couldn’t get his mind off of it, he couldn’t even get his mind off of yoona either. Taecyeon was planning to get nichkhun together with yoona but things seem to change, nichkhun is slowly falling for another girl instead of yoona.

Taecyeon: (grab his head and whisper) ahhh…. What I’m I suppose to do? I can’t disagree with nichkhun decision or make yoona sad.

Yoona was looking for Taecyeon in the hall, as she walk from hall to hall and class to class. She heard a girl mention Taecyeon name still in his class. Yoona then head toward his class, hoping to see him there. While in class, Taecyeon was still talking to himself.

Taecyeon: (his hand was still on his head) why can god give yoona the love she want? Why does yoona have to suffer the pain? Do love really love that girl, nichkhun? Can’t you for once give yoona a chance? I love her so much to let her suffer. Yoona…

Yoona from the door heard Taecyeon mentioning her name, and look at him. Holding onto his head and sadly talking about something she didn’t hear.

Yoona: (walking closer to him) oppa.

Taecyeon: (immediately look at her) yoona. (afraid she might hear what he said earlier) when.. What are… How long have you been here?

Yoona: (smile) just a second ago, it seem like something is bothering you really bad. You have been acting weird lately. Is there something you want to tell me?

Taecyeon: (fake smile) nah, I’m just tired. And things keep on popping into my head out of nowhere.

Yoona: oh really, it doesn’t look like it. It look like you have a love problem (trying to hide her sad feeling) it is about love? (looking at him)

Taecyeon: no no it not, I was just thinking about what my mom have been doing lately. She seem really strange now a day, it like she trying to look for her daughter in law. (smile, hoping it would change the subject before going anywhere farther)

Yoona: (sadly reply) oh, that’s awkward. Your mom are really weird when she up to something, I know how she is like when I was young.

Taecyeon: yeah, how could you not. Come on, (grab his book) lets go get something to eat. (grab her hand and walk out of the room)

Yoona: (smile) okay.

Too be continue……………… 

 

Sorry everybody who have been waiting for an update. I'm so sorry it took me so long to update a chapter. in the near future i'll try to update as soon as possible if my teacher doesn't give out to much homework, quizzes, and test. Thank you for waiting and reading my story. Thank You.

 

Please comment, :D