A Confuse Kiss?

Fate To Love You

Yoona heard a footstep walking closer to her, she turn around to see who it was.

Yoona: (try to smile) Hi, Taecyeon oppa.

Taecyeon: (sweetly smile) Hi yoona, what are you doing up here alone? Why did you invite me along?

Yoona: (sadly look at her glass of wine) I just need some fresh air for a while, also I didn’t want to bother you since you were keeping yubin company tonight. (a little jealous)

Taecyeon: oh okay then.

Both didn’t know what to say and stood there silently looking into the open space in front of them. Yoona couldn’t stop thinking about what she saw earlier in nichkhun room with the new girl. She tries to express her sad and jealousy feeling out in the open, but she couldn’t do it herself.

Yoona: (turn and look at Taecyeon) Taecyeon oppa, (Taecyeon look at her confusedly) what is it like to love a person?

Taecyeon: (his eyes grew wide, not knowing what to say to her) w…why suddenly ask that question?

Yoona: just answer me opp. I really want to know. Does it hurt to love a person? It is really hard to get their attention?

Taecyeon: (look at her and took a deep breath) I don’t know how to express or say this to you, but I know that it is when loving a person you have to sacrifice for them and make them happy even though you know that person is not going to be with you or even if you are not happy. You always have to be there for them, sheering them up and comforting them when they are not in a good mood or happy. Even if you a develop a….(stop as he know yoona is looking at him deeplu in the eyes) even if it is just a secret crush or love.

Yoona: (took a step closer to him) then have you love somebody yet? Have you find the right girl for you?

Taecyeon: (smile) I have, but she doesn’t know about it yet. She didn’t know I have been secretly helping her and being by her side all a long. I’ve always love her since for a very long time.

Yoona: (took another step closure) then why don’t you just confess to her already, instead of painfully hiding it.

Taecyeon: It not easy to confess to one and another, even if I did her heart would still be with another man, not me. She never like me anyway, so all I can do is be a silence helper. If it bring her happiness then I’m happy even though it hurts me a lot. (looking into yoona eyes, knowing that she is really close to him)

Yoona: If only nichkhun were half like you, a romantic guy. Then it would have been better. But nothing have change even if his is with me. (she look down but Taecyeon lift her face up lightly)

Taecyeon: you should not think of nichkhun like that, he can be a caring guy if you tried harder and understand him more. Maybe one day he might open up to you, just in matter of time……

Both Taecyeon and yoona became silent as the look into each other eyes, knowing that their lips were only an inch away from each other. Yoona look at him for a second and then move in closure to Taecyeon, she slightly touch his face and kiss him lightly at first. Taecyeon was shock for a moment to see her kissing him, then he slightly respond back to her kiss, pushing aside all 1of his thinking. He put his glass aside and pull her closure to him, putting his hand around her as they deepen the kiss. Yoona put her arm around his neck, standing there kissing him passionately as put his arm around her waist, felling her soft skin through her dress. After a couple minutes have pass, they break apart aftering hearing the DJ announcing nichkhun birthday blow, yoona touch her lip and look at Taecyeon not knowing what just happen. She was lost for a moment and decided to walk down to the main room, leaving Taecyeon standing there confuse and hopeless.

Yoona: (walking as she touch her lips) What just happen? I..I can’t believe I just lost my first kiss to Taecyeon. This can’t happen, I can’t have feeling for him, I’m nichkhun fiancé. I can only have nichkhun in my heart. Yoona just forget the feeling, forget the kiss. This feeling will go away. (took a deep breath)

Down at the main room, everybody even including yoona parent, Taecyeon parent and nichkhun parent in the main room . They’re all surrounding nichkhun by the cake on the stage, everybody begin to sing him the happy birthday song. Taecyeon then walk down from the stair, catching attention from yoona as he walk close to nichkhun.

Nichkhun: (smile) where have you been man? (whisper to Taecyeon) Oh and later when I give you a signal, bring yuri up to the front for the first dance.

Taecyeon: (look at yoona and then nichkhun) just need some fresh air. But gotta warn you, your mom is here tonight. (nichkhun nodded)

Mrs. Horvejkul: okay okay, tonight is my son 21st birthday and I would like to thank you for coming tonight. (look at his son and give him a hug) happy birthday nichkhun. (smile)

Mr. Horvejkul: (hug his son) Happy Birthday son.

Nichkhun: (slightly smile) thanks mom and dad. (he singal Taecyeon to bring yuri up front from the crowd)

Enu hye: Make a wish little brother.

Nichkhun smile and close his eyes as he start to make a wish, while other continue to sing him a birthday song again,.

Nichkhun: (in his mind) I wish to spend the rest of my life with the one I love, yuri.

after the song end and he have finish with his wish, everybody clap their hands and cheer for him. Soon the DJ start a slow song for nichkhun first dance, everybody to grab a partner and begin to dance. Nichkhun walk pass yoona and went up to yuri and grab her hand and pull her into his arm, as they start dancing to the song. Nichkhun mom look at her son thinking why didn’t he ask yoona to dance first instead of the mysterious girl, and was happy with nichkhun action.

Yuri: (shock as he dance along) Nichkhun, what are you doing? Your parents are here tonight. (trying to dance along)

Nichkhun: I just want to dance with you. Plus tonight is my night, so I was hoping you’ll be the first one. (look at yuri) I also have a question for you tonight.

Yuri: yeah not this long. I think we should stop. (nichkhun didn’t want to, and carry her up on his toes/feet) nichkhun…..(look in his eyes) okay what do you want to ask me?

Nichkhun: will you be my girlfriend? (smile)

Yuri: What! I..I.don’t know..

Nichkhun: yuri, I don’t know for an answer.

 

They continue to dance with yuri on his feet as the song goes on, until they end.

Yuri: we just barely know each other, I think it better if we begin with friend first.

Nichkhun: but….

Mrs. Horvejkul: (went up to them and interrupted nichkhun) So who is this young lady who was on your foot earlier and spending the night with?

Nichkhun: (his smile slowly fade away) she is yuri. Yuri this is my mom.

Mrs. Horvejkul: So yuri, how long have you know my son? And may I ask what business does your parent own?

Yuri: (shaky voice) I’m…I’m just…(frighten by nichkhun mom look)

Nichkhun: (annoy by his mom questioning yuri) mom can you no do the background check things to everybody I know.

Mrs. Horvejkul: Just be quiet and stand a side. (look at yuri) so may I know what is you family business? (coldly asking her)

Yuri wanted to answer nichkhun mom question but was to scare by her fierce and scary look/tone, nichkhun and eun hye became worry for yuri not knowing what should they do next. Taecyeon then went up in front of yuri, trying to defend and cover her relationship with nichkhun. But it is making yoona jealous seeing Taecyeon by yuri side.

Taecyeon: (strongly talk back to her) aunty, she’s just an ordinary girl so there no need to the background check. I’m the one that invite her here tonight, and so I was hoping that it would polite if aunty do not ask her so much about her background.

Mrs. Ok: (shout) Taecyeon, how can you talk to Mrs. Horvejkul like that. I demand an apology now.

Mrs. Horvejkul: (smile to Mrs. Ok) it okay Mrs. Ok, young kids are like that. (look at Taecyeon) Taecyeon I respect you because of my relationship with your parent are great but this is my house and I would like if you stay out of this.

Mr. Horvejkul: yobo, today is nichkhun birthday. Can you please not cause any trouble or commotion tonight?

Mrs. Horvejkul: I’m not causing any troubl, I’m just asking about her status. I just want to make sure she is not one of those dirty girls out there that do any trick to our son. Especially with a bad record or background that will harm us.

Taecyeon & nichkhun: (fiercely shout after hearing her call yuri a dirty girl) Aunty! Mom!

Yuri: (not liking the word “dirty” from nichkhun mom mouth, and fiercely speak up) I’m not a rich girl, my real dad have died of cancer. So my mo remarried to a fish seller man that own a small store. We don’t come from a rich family like you mam, not like rich and always misjudging people from everywhere. I just a girl that go to college with a part time jobs, I make my own living out of my bare hands. (look at nichkhun mom) Is that enough for you Mrs. Horvejkul?

Both nichkhun and Taecyeon turn to look at her with an impressive face on them, seeing her action and how she handle her emotion. Yuri usually not like this, only when somebody force her or talk to her, she well act up and be straight to them. Mrs. Horvejkul was not happy and became angry at the way she respond to her, she slowly walk up to yuri.

Mrs. Horvejkul: (smirk) a fish seller, (look at yuri) nobody have never talk to me like that before. You are the first Ms. Yuri. I think you should leave before things get worse.

Yuri: (smile) I will, and I don’t need you to tell me that aunty.

Mrs. Horvejkul was ready to rise her hand up in the air and about to slap her across the face, yuri close her eyes and expecting a slap. Everybody in the room became scare in the room as they look at the scene near the stage, a girl that is about to get a slap. Until nichkhun walk in front of her and stop his mom hand from touching yuri face.

Nichkhun: mom, please don’t do this. It would be better if you give her some respect tonight and in the future. Plus she’s my friend anyway, so I would you to leave her alone.

Mrs. Horvejkul: (evilly smile) huh? So this is how my son talk to me when he trie to protect a girl who he barely knew. You’ve only know her for a couple week and yet your already on her side, she must be really important to you.

Nichkhun: even if it is, you still have to respect her.

Mrs. Horvejkul: (angrily) how dare you ask for respect from me? (look at yuri) If I want to slap her then I will, step aside.

Taecyeon: (protectively stand in front of yuri again) aunty please don’t test us. We don’t want to argue or talk back to you.

Nichkhun: I will not let that happen mom, not when I’m here and alive. (look at Taecyeon) Take her out of here, I meet you up later.

Taecyeon: (smile and grab yuri hand) I will, come yuri. We have to go now. (walk out of the house)

Everybody was watching them leave as nichkhun angrily stand in front of his mom, yoona watch Taecyeon holding yuri hand and walking out of the house. Her heart drop a beat, feeling sad and hurt as she watch Taecyeon leave with yuri.

Nichkhun: (look at his mom) See? This is the reason why I move out of this home. (walk after Taecyeon and yuri)

As he leave the room, everybody was confuse and lost at the same time and was ready to leave since thing are not going well. The parents and the girls was not happy with each other action tonight. Nichkhun who was luckily to catch up with them at the end of the street, after a short running to Taecyeon car. Taecyeon smile and walk out of the car, giving nichkhun his seat back. He walk back to the house while nichkhun drove yuri home instead but he decided to take her somewhere else, like to the beach sore. Taecyeon who is on the street walking back, see people leaving the house and all parents where outside talking to each other, with eun hye , yubin, and yoona on the side not saying a words. Yoona see Taecyeon walking up to the house and was about to go ask him about nichkhun, but Mrs. Ok was a step ahead.

Mrs. OK: what are you doing here? I thought you took that girl home yourself, and dead gone.

Taecyeon: well sorry to break your disappointment. Nichkhun is the one.

Mrs. Horvejkul: (angrily) Nichkhun!

Mrs. Ok: what wrong with you today? You’re not like this, talking back and disrespecting senior.

Taecyeon: Well, I wouldn’t be if you and aunty didn’t force the girl to leave. (walk to his car) by the way, I’m not coming home. It better if I stay away for a while. (drove away from the house.

Mr. OK: Ok TAECYEON! (shout) urg that son of mine! (angrily)

Yoona was sad to see Taecyeon leave angrily, she wanted to come with him. She wanted to ask him few question but she didn’t get the chance too, she could only stand there watch him leave again.

At the Beach~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichkhun and yuri were leaning against the car as they look out into the beach, with the water coming in and leave all over again. He look at yuri and then look back at the beach view, knowing she was not happy and sad about earlier.

Nichkhun: (look at the beach) you know you really scare me earlier, I thought you change into a totally new person for second.

Yuri: (smile) nichkhun your funny. (took a deep breath) sorry about ealier, I didn’t mean to scare you or be rude to your parent. It is just that you mom was asking too much and being rude, so I couldn’t take it anymore and just explode.

Nichkhun: It okay. But still gotta said wow, cause that makes sense. (look at her sweetly) sorry about earlier, I didn’t mean it to happen to you. I thought tonight for once I would have some time with you tonight but I guess I was wrong.

Yuri: You weren’t wrong, we are alone tonight. (look back at him) plus it not a problem anyways, it wasn’t a big deal anyway. But you know you don’t have to follow me, it wouldn’t be great with your mom knowing about it.

Nichkhun: (unfold his arm and grab her left hand) If I don’t, then I would have regret it for the rest of my life.

Yuri: (wanting to let go as she shyly look down) what is there to regret about, we can see each other again. And contact each other, there’s no need for regret. (smile)

Nichkhun: (smile and grab her other hand) You know I didn’t mean it that way, I know we can see each other everybody but I want our relationship to take to another level before I regret it. (yuri look at him confusedly) I meant to say that I would regret not confessing to you. (took a deep breath and look at her) Kwon Yuri, I wan to tell you I like you a lot, and I want to go after you and woo you. I want you to be my girlfriend.

Yuri: (shock) wh…what? Umm there must something wron, how can a spoil guy like you fall for a girl like me. You must be joking, stop it oppa. (look away from his eyes as she take her hands back)

Nichkhun: I’m curious yuri. (went in front of her) I like you, Why don’t you believe me.

Yuri: I would love to but after seeing many spoil boy in my life playing with girls feeling, it make me lost hopes on them.

Nichkhun: I’m not like them, I’m different.

Yuri: (look at him) nichkhun, how about we start from friend to close friend first, then I’ll see about it. I’ll see if you are true or not.

Nichkhun: okay okay, fine. But I’m telling you, I will win your heart one day.

Yuri: well, see about it. (walk inside the car) it getting late.

Nichkhun: (smile and walk to his seat) okay, I’ll take you home.

Yuri: no not home, to seung ri house. I leave there now, I don’t want to talk to my mom yet.

Nichkhun: Okay.

Nichkhun smile and drove yuri back to seung ri house, after a long ride in nichkhun car they have finally reach the house. Nichkhun went out of his car and head over to yuri door and open it for her, yuri walk out of the car with a smile on her face and look at nichkhun.

Yuri: thank you for tonight. I’ll see you next time. Good night (walk away from nichkhun)

Nichkhun smile for a second and look down to the ground and was about to head back into the car until yuri turn back and give him a kiss on the cheek. She immediately walk away heading back to the house so nichkhun will not she her blush face, nichkhun at the front of the house.

nichkhun: (shout before driving away) when ever you need me, just call my name and I’ll be there for you.

Yuri look back and smile, hearing him being there for her. He was happy to receive a kiss from her, he immediately head back to his car and drove away happily.

To be continue……….