Run To You

Fate To Love You

On his way to Andong, Nichkhun drive as fast as he could to Yuri house. Back at his office when he leave Taecyeon there alone and confused, he heard Nichkwan voice over and over in his head. Nichkwan was calling him, telling him the he and Yuri misses him, Nichkhun can hear Nichkwan voices through his head. At Andong, Yuri and Nichkwan is in the auditorium stage watching other kids perform their favorite her and sing a song in front of their parent. Nichkwan nervously hold onto his hand as he wait for his turn to come. Forty-five minutes later nichkwan knew it turn is getting closer, he look at him mom and around the auditorium hoping that Nichkhun was her to cheer him up.

“Next up, Nichkwan Kwon.” said the teacher.

Yuri look at her son and smile, “It’s your turn.”

“Mommy, I’m scare.” said Nichkwan as he frighten look at his mom.

“It’s okay, everything will be okay.” Yuri comforting him. “Mommy is here.”

Nichkwan smiles a little and walk up to the stage slowly and nervously look at others kids who are whispering in each other ear. Nichkwan dress in a white t-shirt with a red cape and a mask that cover his eyes. He stand on stage looking down scare, everybody was waiting for him to sing for parent day. Nichkwan take a look at others kids dad, he wishes his dad was here for him.

Nichkwan begin to sing the itzy bitzy spider song with different words.

“Alien, hero in the sky.

Sending message everywhere,

Alien bring me hope up,

As I believe in truth,

Alien, hero fly me to my dad,…..”

“Booo!!!!.” The kids shouts.

“It’s Stink.” kid 1 shout.

“We all know you don’t have a daddy.” shout kid 2.

“Just face the truth, You were pick up from trash.” kid 3 shout meaningfully.

Nichkwan shed tears and continue to sing as his mom watch him cry on stage, she also shed tear knowing why he does not like school now.

“Alien, hero fly with me in the air.

Mommy, daddy together again.

I know, I believe my dream will come true.

Daddy daddy please come back.

As I fly to you with my friend from the outerspace……..”

“Nichkwan.” yuri whisper softly.

“Get off the stay. your daddy is not here.” Kid 1 shout.

“Boooo!!!! You don’t have a daddy.” said the kids.

“mommy…” Nichkwan cry as he look at Yuri.

The parent were shock at what their kids were shouting and discouraging Nichkwan.

“Please be polite.” the teacher ask.

“You will never have a daddy.” Kid 4 shout.

“You--how can you say that.” Dad 4 pinch his son ears. “where did you learn to be so rude.”

“Owww owww it hurt daddy.” kids groan in pain.

Mom 2 slap her son 2 in the head a couple time, “aishi, you are such an embarrassment to me” she slap his .

“Aishi you…when we get home I’ll tell your dad to punish you.” mom 1 pinch her kid 1 and 4 ears.

Nichkwan try to continue to sing his song, by the time he confident about to drop Nichkhun walk into the room. He watches Nichkwan from the entrance and sang along with him, Yuri quickly turn around right when she heard a familiar voice. She was shock to see him here again, Yuri smile in tears as she watch Nichkhun and Nichkwan sing to each other. Kids were now quiet and parents look back an forth until Nichkwan stop and ran to nichkhun. He smile and carry Nichkwan in his arm as he wipe away nichkwan tears, Yuri stand up and walk over to them.

“Uncle nichkhun, you came.” Nichkwan happily said.

“Of course I came, I can’t be away from my favorite kid for so long.” said Nichkhun. “Why are you crying? The song is not good, I love it.” he smile.

“I thought you never came that why I cry.” Nichkwan hiding the truth.

“Really? Are it is because of something else.” Nichkhun ask.

Nichkwan shake his head no.

“What are you doing here? How did you know I-we were here?” Yuri ask as she stop in front of them.

“Actually I did not know you where here, I stop at your house first but you weren’t home so I went to you work and then around the village. Then I decided to go look at nichkwan school, and luckily I heard all the booing from the inside and nichkwan singing here.” said Nichkhun.

“I’m glad you’re here uncle.” said Nichkwan

“Let’s go home Nichkwan.” said Yuri avoid nichkhun eyes. “come on, we have to go home.”

Nichkhun let nichkwan down, yuri grab her son little hand.

“mommy, I want to be with uncle a little longer.” Nichkwan beg his mom.

“Uncle have to go back to his work, to his home. We have to go home before it get late.” Yuri said.

“But mommy..” Nichkwan unhappily look at his mom.

“Let me take you and nichkwan home.” said Nichkhun.

“no thank you.” Yuri said coldly.

Yuri grab nichkwan hand and walks, nichkhun grab her wrist and stop her.

“Let me take you home. I haven’t seen you for a week, I want to talk to you.” Nichkhun plead.

“I said there’s no need, we don’t have any thing to talk about.” said Yuri.

“But still, I want to take you home. I want us three like before walking home together.” said Nichkhun.

“Mommy, let’s go with uncle. I want to talk to uncle.” Nichkwan plead.

The teacher walk up to Yuri, “I’m sorry for today Ms. Kwon. I promise it won’t happen again.” the teacher bow.

“It’s okay.” said yuri.

“Sorry.” the parents said.

Yuri smile and walk out of the school with Nichkwan, Nichkhun went after her.

“Yuri.” said nichkhun.

Yuri look at her son who is begging her with his puppy big eyes. Nichkwan know his mom would say yes, he pull her to nichkhun car. Nichkhun smile and went to his car, and drive them back home. In the house, Nichkwan and nichkhun sat in the living room as nichkwan sing him the song again after nichkhun ask nichkwan to sing the song. While Yuri get ready for dinner, chopping vegetables and steaming rice in the steamer. An hours later, Nichkhun and Nichkwan still watching TV in the living room.

“nichkwan.” said yuri as she look at them. “it time for you to take a shower.”

“Okay mommy.” Nichkwan walk to his room and grab his cloth.

“And don’t forget to take your medicine.” said Yuri. “Your inhaler is in the drawer.”

“Okay mommy,” Nichkhun shout from the bathroom.

Yuri went back to finish her cooking, Nichkhun walk up to her.

“Yuri.” He call her name.

Yuri stop what she was doing, “Why did you have to come back? Why do you have to make it difficult for me.” she said.

“I wanted to see you and nichkwan. I just want to talk to you.” nichkhun said.

“I told you a week ago, we don’t have anything to talk about.” said Yuri.

“What if I tell you I have fallen in love with you.” Nichkhun serious say. “What if I came back to tell you I want to be with you?”

Yuri heart stop when he say those words to her, it was like back six years ago when they fallen in love.

“You still haven’t answer me last time I ask you for an honest answer.” nichkhun said, “ Can you turn around and look at me? I just want to know what you feel about our kiss.”

Yuri took a deep breath and look at him, “ You want the answer? If I gave you my honest answer, will you leave me and my son alone.”

Nichkhun did not say anything.

“I did not feel anything, I never felt anything about the kiss.” said Yuri coldly, “ I don’t love you. You are engage and soon to be a married man. You have a fiancé at home waiting for you.”

“You’re lying, I know you love me.” said nichkhun, holding her hand.

“I don’t love you. I never do.” said Yuri. She take her hands back and walk pass him.

Nichkhun pull her back, “Do you hate me? Every words you said, every action you make are all aiming at me.”

“If that make you leave then yes.” Yuri holding her tears back.

“Why? Why can’t you give me a chance?” Nichkhun ask.

“You soon to be a married man, I can’t give you chance.” Yuri said sadly.

“Don’t think of me as a married man, think of me as just a regular guy.” Nichkhun raise his voice. “If I tell you that my wedding is off.”

“Can you not make it so difficult for me?” said Yuri, “ I think it best if you leave.”

Nichkhun angry pull her into his arm as he kiss her fiercely. Yuri struggle to break free but he was too strong for her. The moment she about to give in, nichkhun loosen his grip and yuri then push him back and slap him across the face.

“Leave and don’t ever come back.” Yuri coldly said as she hold onto her tears.

“Yuri.” said Nichkhun.

“Leave.” Yuri raise her voice. “ I never love you, and that the truth.”

Nichkhun leave angrily walk out of the house, Nichkwan from inside the bathroom. He walk out and see nichkhun leaving, he ran outside. Yuri stop her son before he run pass the wooden fence.

“Mommy, mommy why is uncle leaving again?” Nichkwan ask sadly.

“He have to leave kwannie. He came back to say good bye to us.” said Yuri.

“Goodbye? What do you mean goodbye, mommy?” Nichkwan ask confusedly.

“He’s not coming back.” said Yuri.

“not--not coming back. Wh--why mommy?” Nichkwan ask.

“He is getting married, he will soon have a family to take care of.” said yuri sadly. “We can’t bother him anymore.”

“but mommy…I want uncle to stay with us.” said Nichkwan.

Yuri just look at him sadly and embrace him tightly, patting her son on the back lightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichkhun in the car angry and sad as he think about Yuri, his heart hurt after she told him she does not love him. He tears up knowing that he will never see her and nichkwan again. The next couple days, nichkwan go to his school like usual but this time no kids pick on him any more. He sat on the swing and messing with the sands as he think about nichkhun, he wanted to go see him again after that day he left without saying goodbye to him. He decide to look for him, sneakily and carefully walk back to the classroom. Nichkwan wrote a note and left it on his table, he take his backpack and leave the school carefully. He walk about 3 miles away from Andong Village in the sun and waited at the bus station for nearly 15 minutes confusedly looking what bus will take him to Nichkhun. An old grandpa walk up to him after seeing nichkwan from a café shop.

“Hey little kid, aren’t you suppose to be in school.” Old grandpa ask.

“Um no, there’s no school today.” Nichkwan lie.

“Then what are you doing out here? You should be at home.” said the old grandpa.

“I’m lost, I’m looking for somebody.” said Nichkwan.

“Are you looking for you daddy? Where is he?” the old grandpa ask

“I don’t know where he is, I only know his is a lawyer at Seoul.” said Nichkwan.

“Where is his name?” the old grandpa ask.

“It’s Nichkhun Horvejkul.” said Nichkwan.

The old grandpa thought of the name for a second before he speak again, the name is very familiar to him.

“I think I know where he is?” said the old grandpa, “It going to be a long ride so buckle up little boy.”

“Okay. Thank you grandpa.” said Nichkwan.

To be continue…………..

 

Hi everybody,

I just want to let you know that i will try my best to update as fast as possible, due to my work, and i'll be attenting college soon. I can't update daily or once a week, but i promise to make it fast so i can end the story by the end of september. Thank you for reading my story. :D