I have to leave you, I'm sorry oppa.

Fate To Love You

At the hospital Nichkhun’s family were on there way to Nichkhun room, where Taecyeon, yoona, and Yuri are keeping him company. His family open the door and they see nichkhun on the bed with Yuri next to him, holding onto his hand. Mrs. Horvejkul immediately run to nichkhun side.

“Nichkhun, Are you okay?” said Mrs. Horvejkul worriedly. “How come you don’t tell us about this? How can you still think you can deal with this on your own?”

“omma, I’m fine. It's just tumor.” said Nichkhun calmly as he look at his mom.

“But it can kill you, I don’t care what the heck is it, you should have atleast told us about this.” said Mr. Horvejkul.

“I didn’t know about this until Taecyeon told me about it.” said Nichkhun.

“Taecyeon, you know about this?” Eun Hye ask.

“Yes.” Taecyeon nodded. “ I told the doctors that I won’t be in this surgery.”

“Why?” Eun Hye ask.

“ I prefer to stay out of it, I don’t want to let my emotion get in the way and do wrong things. Especially when there’s a chance of him loosing his memory.” said Taecyeon.

“He’s going to loose his memory?” said Mrs. Horvejkul.

“Yes.” said Taecyeon.

“Anyway, we should not talk about this right now” Nichkhun changing the subject. “Appa, you haven’t met this person properly yet.” he held yuri hand, “ She is Yuri, my girlfriend.”

“You look familiar, have we met somewhere before?” Mr. Horvejkul trying to remember.

“Appa, she was at Nichkhun birthday party.” said Eun hye.

“oh yes, now I remember. You were that girl that nichkhun was waiting for.” said Mr. Horvejkul, “ Nice to meet you again.” Mr. Horvejkul greeting her with a hand shake.

“Nice to see you again.” yuri shake his hand.

Mrs. Horvejkul was liking the moment that her husband and Yuri getting to know each other, while they are still talking. Mrs. Horvejkul pull Yoona to the corner side with other still talking to yuri.

“Auntie, is there something wrong?” Yoona look at Mrs. Horvejkul confusedly.

“I want to talk to you privately, did you think about what I said to you again?” Mrs. Horvejkul. “ Have you reconsider about the marriage that will bring both family great bond?”

“I…I haven’t thought about it yet.” yoona said. “I don’t think it would work out either.”

“why wouldn’t it work out? Both of you are still young and still have time to develop love for each other. You two make a great couple, I think it will work out.” said Mrs. Horvejkul.

“Auntie, nichkhun oppa doesn’t treat me the same way he treat Yuri. He doesn’t love me back the way I use to love him.” said Yoona.

“You can still love him, he will appreciate it one day.” said Mrs. Horvejkul, she grab yoona hands. “Yoona, you are a sweet girl and I really love to have you as my daughter-in-law one day. And I know it will bring the two family together for a greater cause. I know you have a crush on nichkhun since you were young, and now that you are old I think it time to let your dream come true. I promise you I’ll make sure you two live happily.”

“But auntie I still need time to think about it.” said Yoona as she look at Taecyeon who is talking happily with Eun Hye..

“There’s no time, Once the surgery is over. Once he forget about yuri and remember only you, then it perfect to start the engagement party first and then properly 2 to 5 years later. The marriage will go on.” said Mrs. Horvejkul. “I know there’s a part of him that like you back, you just have to wait.”

“even if I wait, I already have someone else in my heart.” said yoona. “to be honest with you auntie I’m dat….” yoona was interrupted by eun hye.

“Omma” said Eun hye, “What are you and yoona doing over there? Come here and joined us.”

“I’ll be there in a sec.” Mrs. Horvejkul reply and look back at yoona. “Yoona, think about it again, I really wish you can fulfill my wish.” Mrs. Horvejkul then walk away.

Yoona wanted to tell her that she’s dating Taecyeon right now, but interruption kept on getting in her way. So she couldn’t said a words to Mrs. Horvejkul, as she walk back to the group, Taecyeon look at her concern as he see her sad and uncomfortable face.

“Are you okay?” Taecyeon ask.

Yoona just smile at him, not saying a words. Then the doctor came into the room with nurses.

“Hi everybody, Nichkhun it time for your check up before the surgery.” said the doctor. “May I have everybody outside of the room please?”

Yuri look concernedly at Nichkhun, he give her a smile to let her know he will be okay. The rest nodded and walk out of the room, waiting for nichkhun check up to be over. They waited as Mrs. Horvejkul grip on to her hands, suddenly they heard a bang from the room. Everybody jump up a little hearing a loud bang in the room, like stuff are being thrown in the room. Yuri became worry about nichkhun pain again.

“AHHHHH!!!!!” Nichkhun scream.

“Hold him down! Hold him down!” The nurse said loudly.

The noise continue one with things being thrown in the room, bang noise frighten people as they stand by the door wanting to charge in.

“Let me go.” nichkhun shouting angrily. “AHHHHHHH!! It hurts, my head. My head! Make it stop.” nichkhun pushing the nurses aside, throwing things around him as he tries to escape from the doctor and nurses.

“Nichkhun oppa.” yuri said worriedly as yoona come up to her.

“Give me the shot now!” said the doctor loudly. “Hold him down tightly. Hold Him now!” the doctor exclaim.

“My son.” Mrs. Horvejkul said worriedly.

After a couple more minutes of waiting outside worriedly and concern for nichkhun, the doctor finally come out of the room. They were sweating from their heads, and un masking themselves.

“We have to do the surgery now, it look like the medicine won’t last long anymore. His tumor is getting more dangerous.” said the doctor.

The doctor walk away, and everybody comes walking rashly to nichkhun as they see him tied up on the bed. Yuri and Mrs. Horvejkul went to nichkhun side. Yuri look at him with tears in her eyes as she see him in pain, nichkhun gave her a weak smile.

“we have to bring him to the operation room now.” said the nurses as they push the bed to the room.

Everybody follow behind them.

“oppa.” yuri sadly said in tears.

“Yu…ri” Nichkhun weakly said. “You have to wait for me. You have too.”

“Oppa..” yuri said.

“Wait for me.” nichkhun slowly let go of her hand.

“Oppa you have to stay strong. For me please stay strong.” said yuri crying for him before the door shut them apart.

The door shut and everybody wait for nichkhun outside in tears with the mans staying strong. Minutes have pass, the everybody took a seat in front of the door as they waited for nichkhun surgery to be over. Mrs. Horvejkul are the only one who is still standing and walking back and forth.

“yobo, can you seat still for 5 minutes? You’re making me dizzy.” said Mr. Horvejkul.

“How can I sit still when our son is in there? I really worried about him and yet you tell me to sit down.” said Mrs. Horvejkul.

“fine fine, walk as much as you want. I’m going to get a drink.” said Mr. Horvejkul.

“I’ll come along.” said Eun Hye.

“I’ll get a drink too.” said Taecyeon.

The three of them went to the cafeteria to get some drink for themselves and the ladies at the surgery room. Once they leave, Mrs. Horvejkul look at the worriedly and concern yuri who is still in tear as she look at the ring in her fourth finger. She walk to her and stood in front of her, yuri look up and stand up too. Yoona was just sitting there and worry for both of them in front of her.

“Yuri.” said Mrs. Horvejkul. “ I have a favor to ask you and I hope to can do that one last favor for me.”

“wha..what is it auntie? I‘ll do my best to fulfill you that favor.” yuri look at him confusedly.

“I know you can.” said Mrs. Horvejkul. “Can you leave my son from now on?”

“Auntie??” said Yuri confusedly.

“please Yuri, I’m just asking you a favor.” said Mrs. Horvejkul “since you’ve exist in his world, everything have change. He doesn’t listen to me anymore, he attitude toward me become different. He’s not the same son I use to have anymore.” Mrs. Horvejkul grab her hand and kneel on her knee. “Please leave him, please.”

“Auntie.” said yoona shockedly.

“Auntie please stand up. Please don’t kneel, it not good when a senior kneel in front of a junior.” said Yuri as she try to Mrs. Horvejkul stand up. “auntie please stand up.”

“Not until you agree to leave my son.” said Mrs. Horvejkul.

“Auntie, please don’t do that. You’re forcing her to leave him.” said Yoona.

“I have to, I have to do it for his happiness to be with you yoona.” said Mrs. Horvejkul.

Yuri look at yoona heartbrokenly.

“ Auntie, even if it work out? One day nichkhun oppa will find out about to truth.” said Yoona.

“Yoona, as long as you’re his wife. Then he won’t be angry at you or leave you irresponsibly. I promise you that he won’t find out about this, and I’ll give you guys all the happiness there is. Just please you two agree with me first or else I’ll continue to kneel until you girls do me that favor.”

“I’ll do it auntie, please stand up. I’ll leave him.” said Yuri sadly.

“Yoona?” Mrs. Horvejkul begging. “I know you still love him.”

“I…..I” yoona not knowing what to say. “I do it. I agree to marry him.” Yoona answering Mrs. Horvejkul sadly.

Mrs. Horvejkul finally stand up again and smile in tears while the girls look down sadly as they know they are about to leave their love one. Taecyeon who was standing behind the wall heard everything and wasn’t happy to hear yoona choose, knowing that she still love nichkhun. It just breaks his heart hearing what his suppose to not to hear, he stood there thinking and remember the short moment he have with yoona. Then comes to the part were he heard yoona agree to marry nichkhun and forget about his love. The drinks in his hand slip off after Taecyeon body froze at the moment, the ladies heard the noise behind them. They turn around to see who it was, Yoona was shock to see him standing by the wall. Mrs. Horvejkul was frighten that I would be Mr. Horvejkul.

“Taecyeon, how long have you been standing there.” Mrs. Horvejkul ask. “How much did you hear?”

“I was here long enough to hear everything.” Said Taecyeon as he look at yoona sadly.

“Auntie, don’t you think you’re taking this to far? Forcing yuri to leave when you know your son love her deeply.” said Taecyeon as he walk closer to them.

“I have no choice Taecyeon, I want the rich-blood line to continue and bond between both family to be great. It for his happiness and Yoona.” said Mrs. Horvejkul.

“Even if it is, but have you ever thought about nichkhun feeling and what he want.” said Taecyeon.

“I’m his mother and I know what he wants more than anybody. So I get to make decision for him.” Said Mrs. Horvejkul, “Taecyeon, can you please take yuri away before any body else come back and the surgery is over.”

“but auntie..” Taecyeon trying to convince Mrs. Horvejkul.

“Taecyeon, I’m only doing this for yoona and nichkhun to be happy with each other.” said Mrs. Horvejkul, “You just need to her to where she want to go.”

“But I..” Said Taecyeon frustrated.

“Taecyeon oppa, can you please me a part of the road? And then the rest I’ll ask Seung ri oppa to go with me, since he is planning to move anyway.”

“Even Yuri ask you to take her.” said Mrs. Horvejkul.

“but Yuri why?” Taecyeon ask her.

“You will understand what is like to love a person like and bringing them happiness once you surrender part of yours.” said Yuri. “ Please take me away.”

“Okay.” Taecyeon reply sadly.

Before they go, Yuri give a call to Seung ri and told him part of it in the corner of the wall. Then she told him to meet up with her by the mountain hill in the south and then hang up the phone. Yuri wipe her tears away and turn around to look at everybody, she give a good bye bow to Mrs. Horvejkul and yoona. And then she leave with Taecyeon, as they walk away from the surgery room, yoona kept looking at Taecyeon with her sorry and forgiveness eyes. He didn’t look at her at all, after knowing that she will be his wife soon. Taecyeon and yuri head to his car, and he begin to drive her away from the hospital but before they go any where farther. Yuri told him to take her home first to pack up her cloths. He nodded and drive to her house, yuri went in to pack up her cloth. She even put the picture of her and nichkhun together in her bag, and carry it with her. Yuri walk out of the house, Taecyeon help her carry the bags into his car. And yuri told him to head south. There they meet up with Seung ri and his truck by the side of the road, Taecyeon stop his car and handed seung ri her bags.

“Take good care of her.” said Taecyeon.

“I will. Thank you for taking her here for me.” said Seung ri.

Both guys bows to each other, then Taecyeon walk away to his car and drive back to the hospital. While seung ri load his truck with her bags, yuri stood the edge of the mountain hill and stare at the view of the land as she think about Nichkhun.

“What happen Yuri?” said Seung ri. “What really happen between you and nichkhun?”

“Nothing happen, it not him that make me.” said Yuri.

“Then who? His mother?” Seung ri ask.

Yuri kept silent as she stare at the picture of her and nichkhun.

“I thought you love him deeply? I thought you wouldn’t do anything to leave his side?” Seung ri ask her again as he stood next to yuri.

“I wouldn’t but I had no choice, his mom want him to have a new life. He want him to get marry with yoona for the family goods.” said Yuri, “She want me to leave his side forever.”

“What the? That really gets on my nerd. And yet you still listen to her.” said Seung ri.

“Oppa, watch your language. She is still nichkhun mom.” said Yuri. “I have to, she beg with her own tears. So how can I not?”

“but still, you two went through so many things together.” said Seung ri.

“oppa, that’s enough. I already made up my mind. I can’t go back on my words now.” said Yuri.

“fine.” said Seung ri as he walk to his truck. “let’s go then.”

Yuri look at the view for a couple second before heading to the truck, suddenly she throw up at the edge but nothing came out. Yuri continue to vomit rapidly for a while, seung ri heard the noise and look back seeing Yuri vomiting. He went to her and pat her on the back as he look at her.

“yuri, are you okay?” said Seung ri.

To be continue………….