Five Years Later:

Fate To Love You

“Yuri are you okay? What’s wrong?” Seung ri ask concern.

“I feel dizzy and weak, suddenly I feel vomiting and hungry.” said Yuri.

“Yeah you vomit but nothing came out.” said Seung ri, touch her forehead. “You warm so I’m thinking you are tire unless…”

Yuri vomit a couple more time as seung ri continue to pat her back.

“It can’t be..” Questioning himself. “Are you pregnant?”

“WEI!!” said Yuri shockedly. “It can’t be.”

“Yuri, you vomit out nothing and you feel weak, dizziness and tired. All of those are like signs of pregnancy.” said Seung ri.

“No.” Yuri try to walk to the truck but her leg felt weak.

“Come on I’ll talk you to the hospital.” said Seung ri.

“No we can’t go back.” said Yuri, “We can go to your mom, she would know about this.”

“But that’s about 2 hours away from here.” said Seung ri.

“I can make it, we can’t go back.” said Yuri sadly.

“Yuri…” Seung ri begged.

“Let’s go oppa.” said Yuri walking to the car.

Seung ri didn’t say anything else except following her to his truck, and begin to drive south to his mom house. In the truck, yuri silent look at her stomach as she put her hand on her stomach.

“If I’m really carrying nichkhun child, then there’s nothing to regret for loving him.” Yuri say in her mind. “I will start a new life with the baby who is the only connection between me and him. .”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Five years later:

Nichkhun recover from his surgery but have lost his memory from the past, not only Yuri but also not knowing the child he had with Yuri. Now he is a successful lawyer, graduating with a mast degree and become a supreme lawyer in South Korea. Nichkhun is engage to Yoona for nearly almost 2 years now, she have become a doctor along with Taecyeon at the Seoul Hospital. Everything was going perfect the way he thought it would be, people would recognize him as one of the greatest one lawyer. Nichkhun was happy with his left yet he felt like something was messing in him, a part of him that kept flashing back in his head over and over this past couple years.

“Oppa.” Yoona smile. “How long have you been waiting here?”

“Not so long.” said nichkhun, giving her a hug.

“Sorry you keep you waiting, I’m almost done.” said Yoona.

“It worth waiting for my fiancé.” said Nichkhun. “take you time, I be at the lobby.” Give her a peck on her cheek.

Taecyeon walk by and see nichkhun in the lobby with yoona and a kiss, he heart felt pain.

“Hey.” said Taecyeon.

“Hey Taec,” nichkhun greeted him.

“Hi Taecyeon oppa.” yoona quietly greeted him.

“Are you coming over tonight for dinner?” Nichkhun ask.

“No I can’t, I have to go work at another hospital tonight.” said Taecyeon.

“aww not even a night of for my sister.” said Nichkhun, Yoona face turn into a frown.

“don’t push it.” said Taecyeon. “But I’ll come sometime this week.”

“wow really busy this week huh?” Nichkhun ask, Taecyeon nod.

“Dr. Ok, can you gave me a copy of the file of the patient earlier we did the check up on?” said one of the doctor.

“I’ll be there.” Taecyeon reply, and look back at nichkhun. “I have to go, talk to you later.” wave and walk away.

Nichkhun wave back, Taecyeon then walk away without looking at yoona. While she was hoping get an eyes contact with him again after all this years of him voiding her. But sadly he didn’t look at her, she felt sad and hurt.

“I’m going to get ready, I’ll be back in ten minutes.” said Yoona as she smile and walk to the work room.

In the work room, Yoona was getting her stuff and neatly organizing her files before she goes. By then Taecyeon walk into the work room but he was talking to someone, so he didn’t hear yoona saying hi to him.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I will be working tonight and tomorrow night.” said Taecyeon as he go through the files. “But don’t worry, I told nichkhun I’ll come over some time this week.” Pause for a moment as he see yoona looking at him. “Yes I remember to eat, what about you.” uncomfortably talk on the phone as he see yoona look away sadly. “I have to go now. I miss you too. Bye” Taecyeon hang up the phone.

Yoona was acting like her wasn’t paying attention to Taecyeon sweet conversation with eun hye, but actually she was jealous and hurt as she pay attention to him. She wanted to cry for loosening him, she wanted to tell him she still love him but time have change and she’s engage with nichkhun now. So yoona took a moment seating down on her chair and put her head on her desk.

Yoona Flash back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Taecyeon drive Yuri to seung ri, by the time he arrive at the hospital, nichkhun surgery was already done. He went to his room where everybody is standing outside of the room, looking at a coma nichkhun who is still not awake.

“How is he doing?” Taecyeon ask.

“He is fine now, but sadly his memory is gone.” said Eun Hye sadly. “The only think we can do is wait until he is awake and see if he still remember his family.”

“He will be fine. He will remember his family.” said Taecyeon, give a pat on eun hye shoulder.

“ I hope so.” said eun hye, looking at nichkhun.

They continue to stand there and wait for him to be awake, Yoona glance at Taecyeon who is avoiding her. She wanted to talk to him but everybody is still there and she doesn’t want Mrs. Horvejkul to know about them dating anymore, since she have agree to married nichkhun. One of the nurse came by with a tray that have a necklace on it.

“Dr. Ok, this belong to him. Do I need to bag it for him and give it to his family?” the nurse ask. “He was holding onto it tightly during the surgery, so I guessed it’s very important to him.”

“I’ll take it.” said Taecyeon. “He might need it when he think about it.”

The nurse give the necklace to him and walk away, Taecyeon took a look at it and remember nichkhun had it the day before the surgery. So he guessed it was from Yuri since he didn’t give it to him or Yoona, nor his family since the were the last to know.

“What is that?” Mrs. Horvejkul ask.

“It probably from a friend.” Taecyeon trying to cover it with excuse so she wouldn’t find out. “I’ll take it back to my room and keep it there.”

Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul nodded, Taecyeon then walk away with out looking at yoona again. This time she decided to follow him, leaving everybody behind who is still watching for nichkhun to be awake. In the room he take a closer look at it before putting it in his drawer. Yoona then walk in to the room, Taecyeon look up and see her standing there a couple feet away from him.

“Oppa.” said Yoona. “Can we talk?”

“there’s nothing to talk about anymore, I heard everything and I still understand.” said Taecyeon looking down away from her.

“I had to agree with auntie, I had no choice.” said Yoona as she took a step closer.

“You don’t have to explain, I really do get it.” said Taecyeon sadly. “ I get the fact that I’m an idiot to think you would change for me, I get the fact that you still love him more than me.”

“Oppa, it not like that. I do love you the same way I use to love him.” Yoona trying to explain to him. “You have to understand me and my situation right now. I really want to tell auntie that I’m dating you but I….”

“Okay, you don’t have to explain the rest.” Taecyeon interrupt her. “It okay, I don’t blame you. Since our love is not that deep, and we just barely start. It best if you end it here and now, so you can peacefully be by nichkhun.”

“what do you mean? I..I..I don’t get it.” Yoona trying to hold her tears back.

“I said it better if we break up.” Taecyeon said coldly without looking at her. “You choose him over me, you chose to be with him than me so it better if we end it. Since I don’t love you that deep.

“Can you let me everything to you?” said Yoona. “I didn’t want to but auntie was on her knee, begging me and yuri to do her a favor, I can’t say no to her. It will break her heart. I can't bring both family disappointed. Oppa you have to believe me, I really love you."

“It doesn’t matter anymore, the only thing that matter you continue your marriage with nichkhun. He’s the one that help you through many step since we were kids. It best if you be with the one you love at first.” said Taecyeon sadly.

“Oppa..” said yoona hurtfully.

“I’m sorry yoona. I wish you the best with nichkhun from now on.” said Taecyeon sadly as he hold his tears back, walking toward the door.

“wait, can you not avoid me from now on? Can you at least look at me?” Yoona turn around and ask him.

“ I can’t.” Taecyeon said as he continue to look down, not showing her his tears. “it better if I don’t look at you.” walk out of the room to the stair and stood behind the door of the stair hallway.

He grip into his fist tightly and his right hand grip on to his shirt where is heart is at, Taecyeon begin to cry out as he kneel down on his knee.

“Yoona.” Taecyeon murmur her name as he cry. “I don’t to but for your happiness, I have too.” punching the ground. “Its better if we keep our love silently to out self.”

Taecyeon continue to cry, he didn’t know yoona was standing behind the door listening to every words he is saying. Both stood their crying the heart out.

“Yoona.” Taecyeon for her behind the door silently.

“Taecyeon oppa.” Yoona crying for him on the other side.

End of the flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taecyeon seeing yoona laying down on the desk, he went over to check if she was okay.

“yoona.” Taecyeon call her name worriedly as he tap her shoulder lightly.

Yoona look up at Taecyeon and he look away from her again.

“Are you okay?” Taecyeon concernedly ask her.

“I’m fine.” Yoona reply softly.

“that….that’s good. For a second I thought you faint or something happen.” said Taecyeon shakily.

“I was just tired, I was just thinking about something.” said Yoona. “oppa…you haven’t look at me once since five years ago. That only time I caught you looking at me was at my engagement party.”

“You better go home and rest. I…I’ll be going now.” said Taecyeon walking away.

“oppa.” yoona call, Taecyeon stop. “are you going to continue avoid me forever and not look at me? If you are then why bother worried about me earlier?”

Taecyeon wanted to say something but his mind kept telling him no, he stood there for a couple more second then he continue to walk away from her. Yoona stood there sadly and hurt by him every time he turn his back on her. After he left the room, yoona stood by her next sadly as she gather her stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night Nichkhun and Yoona had dinner together with his family, while Taecyeon wonder around the city like every other night. He drink from the bar to the club everyday since five years ago. He would bump into a few friend from the same hospital sometime, and continue on not letting eun hye or yoona about he drinking problem. Days have pass and eun hye finally call him to join her family and Yoona for dinner next night. This time is have to go since he have been treating her unfairly, he felt guilt for not going every time she ask him. So the next night, Taecyeon was the last to arrive at nichkhun house. Everybody was on the couch talking while the maid get the foods set up on the table. Eun hye turn and look at him with a smile, she walk up to him and give him a hug with a kiss on the cheek. Yoona was paying attention to them and felt jealous, Taecyeon look at yoona nervously but see her look away.

“I thought you won’t show up tonight.” said Eun Hye

“How can I not show up? You ask me to come after all.” said Taecyeon walking with her back to the couch.

“It nice to see you Taecyeon.” Mr. Horvejkul greeted him with a smile. “Busy schedule huh?”

“Yes very busy.” Taecyeon nodded.

“That good. Glad you can join us tonight.” said Mrs. Horvejkul, Taecyeon smile.

“Finally, you when is our next swimming contest after many month of not racing with you.” Nichkhun ask.

“When ever you’re ready.” said Taecyeon.

“Another one, don’t you guys get tired of swimming.” said Eun hye, wrapping her arm around Taecyeon body.

“Sis, it once a while not everyday.” said nichkhun.

“It healthy for your body if you train your body.” said yoona.

“See even yoona agree.” said nichkhun putting his arm around her.

Taecyeon watch nichkhun movement as he control his jealousy for her. Yoona hate seeing eun hye cozy around Taecyeon in front of her, but she can’t blame eun hye or herself. It was Taecyeon then wanted to give up their love.

Too be continue……………………..