Leaving You

Fate To Love You

Everybody walk into the house and sat in the living room looking at each other, there was a big silent in the room. Nichkwan look back and forth at everybody.

“Kwannie, say hi to auntie yoona.” said Yuri.

“Hi auntie Yoona.” said Nichkwan as he bow.

“hi there.” yoona smile, “ You have a cute son.”

“Thanks.” yuri said uncomfortably.

“nichkwan have you been listen to your mom when I was gone?” Seung ri ask.

“Yeah I did.” Nichkwan smile big.

“Is everything okay with you and your friend?” yuri ask him.

“Yeah.” said Seung ri.

“ did I give you a hard time with work and nichkwan school?” said Seung ri.

“ no not at all, Nichkhun help me pick nichkwan up when I’m at work.” said Yuri.

Seung ri look at nichkhun uncomfortably, “ Thank you.”

“would you like everybody like something to drink?” yuri ask them.

“Yes please.” nichkhun, yoona, and seung ri answer at the same time.

Yuri walk to the kitchen and get drinks for the guest and nichkhun, she brought back a tray of drink and hand them out.

“Seung ri you favorite drink matcha brown tea.” said Yuri as she hand the cup to him.

“ Thank, I thought you would forget about it since I’ve been gone for a long time.” said Seung ri jokingly.

“I can’t forget about it, I have know you for almost rest of my life.” said yuri.

Nichkhun jealously listen to the conversation as he look at yuri.

“oppa, when are you leaving? When will you go home?” said Yoona.

“I receive a letter from court today, I can go home today.” said nichkhun who still looking at yuri sadly.

Yuri face nichkhun again with those sad eyes, she tried to hide her sadness from him.

“You’re leaving already?” said nichkwan, “ But I don’t want you to go.” running to him whining.

“Nichkwan, I have to go back to my real home. I can’t stay here and bother you and your mom all the time.” said Nichkhun patting his head gently.

“I want to stay with me and mommy. I don’t want you to leave.” Nichkwan starting to tear up. “ Can you not leave?”

Nichkhun look at yuri, hoping she would say something to him.

“Nichkwan, be good. Uncle nichkhun have his family back at his home. He can’t just leave them.” said Seung ri.

“He can bring his family here.” said Nichkwan crying.

“I’ll come visit you sometime, okay?” said nichkhun, wiping his tears away. “I’ll go get my stuff, wait for me yoona.”

“Okay.” said Yoona.

Nichkhun walk to his room, nichkwan cry in his mom arm. Yuri and yoona quietly sit on the couch, seung ri who was in the middle can feel the two lady want to talk to each other. Seung ri grab nichkwan to him and carry him to the back so yoona and yuri can have there talk.

“This place is nice, how long have you live here?” Yoona ask.

“Thanks, I’ve live here for almost 6 six years now.” said yuri.

“You still single? I thought you would find a new man and settle down.” yoona said. “Seung ri seem like a nice guy.”

“No, I’m just want to live here with my son for the rest of our life. My son is enough for me.” said Yuri “I only see seung ri as my older brother.”

“May I know who is the father of nichkwan?” Yoona ask.

Yuri didn’t want to tell yoona that nichkhun was the father of nichkwan, she didn’t want to break their marriage.

“I heard you and nichkhun are getting married soon. Congratulation.” said yuri forcefully smile.

“thanks, I didn’t expect that day to come.” said Yoona. “ you and Seung ri should come to our wedding.”

Nichkhun walk out of his room with a bag of cloth in his hand, yuri watch him from her seat.

“Lets go.” said Nichkhun, hopelessly.

Yoona stand up, “ Hopefully to see you and seung ri at the wedding, I’ll send an invitation to you by this week.” said yoona before heading out.

“I’ll try to make it there.” said Yuri sadly as she walk them to their car.

Before nichkhun go, he look at yuri one more time, he hope to hear her answer his question earlier when he ask her. Yuri just smile as she look at him, nichkhun then get into the car and start the engine. Nichkwan seeing nichkhun getting into the car with yoona, he open the fence and run to nichkhun. But it was to late as the car begin to drive away.

“Uncle nichkhun, Uncle nichkhun!” Nichkwan shout.

“Nichkwan.” Yuri running after her son.

“don’t leave, please uncle nichkhun.” Nichkwan crying as he run after the car.

Nichkhun look at nichkwan through the reflect mirror, he cry seeing the little nichkwan running after him.

“Uncle nichkhun please don’t leave nichkwan. I don’t want you to leave.” nichkwan shouting in tears.

“Nichkwan, come back.” said yuri.

Seung ri ran after nichkwan and stop him, he see nichkwan crying hard.

“ Mommy, I don’t uncle nichkhun to leave.” Nichkwan crying in yuri arm. “I want him back mommy.”

“Kwannie, uncle nichkhun have to go back to his family. He can’t stay here with us all the time.” said Yuri shakily in tears. “ Mommy doesn’t want him to leave either but here is not his home, Seoul is his real home.” Yuri finally say the words in her heart as she embrace her son tightly.

Seung ri sadly look at yuri crying with her son, he couldn’t help as he stood there watching mother and son cry for nichkhun again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at Seoul, nichkhun arrive at his house and everybody was waiting for him and yoona after they receive a call from yoona earlier. When he got into the house, eun hye and Mrs. Horvejkul run to him and give him a hug. Taecyeon and Mr. Horvejkul upon seeing him home again.

“Hey, long time no see man.” Said Taecyeon walking up to him.

“ Yeah, two weeks already.” said Nichkhun sadly.

“what’s wrong?” Taecyeon ask him.

“Nothing, I just feel different.” said nichkhun.

“Well what ever you are feeling are now over. Let go have a nice family reunion dinner again.” said Mrs. Horvejkul, “ you must be really hungry.”

Mrs. Horvejkul walk him to the dinner table, everybody follow behind. They all sat down and eat, nichkhun didn’t eat much. He was thinking about yuri and nichkwan, Taecyeon notice nichkhun have change, he can see nichkhun have a lot of things in him. After dinner, the two guys walk up to the roof balcony and talk.

“What happen at Andong village?” Taecyeon ask.

“nothing happen.” said Nichkhun

“Don’t lie, I can see you have a lot of trouble.” said Taecyeon. “Did you see somebody?”

“No, only meet new people. But during the time I stay at Andong. I get to know Yuri and her son.”

“yuri? Son?” said Taecyeon confusedly.

“Yeah, you know her?” Nichkhun ask him.

“No not at all.” Taecyeon lying to him.

“so yeah, I gotten closer to them.” said nichkhun, “ But know that I’m back here, I feel lonely and a part of myself back at Andong.”

“I know how you feel, but soon it will be over. You will have your own family soon.” said Taecyeon.

“But I don’t feel that way.” said Nichkhun

Taecyeon was about to say something but Eun hey and Yoona walk up to the balcony.

“Hi oppa, nichkhun” said eun hye walking over to Taecyeon.

Taecyeon smile, “what you ladies up too?”

“Just want to join you gentlemen.” said Eun hye, holding on to his hand.

Yoona look irritated seeing Eun hye lovely to Taecyeon.

“lil brother, while you were gone, Taecyeon pick out a nice suit for you.” said Eun hye, “Have you plan where you and yoona would go for honeymoon?”

Taecyeon glance at yoona unhappily.

“Not yet, she have a busy schedule and I have another court section coming soon.” said nichkhun

“that’s boring.” said Eun hye.

After a night back at home, nichkhun continue to think about Yuri and Nichkwan every time he close or open his eyes. He wanted to see them desperately but he is now home, like a prison with his mom and Eun Hye asking him every time he wanted to leave the house. It have been week and a half since he have been away from Andong, at work nichkhun mind was off to yuri. During that week, Nichkhun have been working on Andong Village case. At the court section, he see Uncle shin but Yuri was no where found. After nichkhun won the case for Andong Village, he was hoping Yuri would come to the court to see him but she didn’t. back at his office he kept thinking about Yuri and the kiss he had with her, holding her into his arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Andong village, Nichkwan sat in the front of the house, looking at the sky as he think about Nichkhun. He misses nichkhun dearly, even though they only know each other for a few weeks. Nichkwan feel like nichkhun was his real dad, he kept gripping onto the grass.

“Uncle nichkhun, I miss you a lot.” Nichkwan sadly said.

He sign and look at the sky.

“Nichkwan, time for school.” yuri walking out of the house with his backpack. “today is your presentation day, we can’t be late.”

“Okay mommy.” Nichkwan frown as he stand up and grab his mom hand.

They begin to walk together down to his school after she lock her home.

“Mommy, can we go visit uncle nichkhun?” Nichkwan look up and ask her.

Yuri out a smile on, “We can but we don’t know where he live and mommy have work.”

“then let call uncle.” Nichkwan said.

“Mommy doesn’t have his number. How about this?” yuri stop and kneel one knee down to look at him, “We send uncle a message and the alien will send them to uncle, so he can know how much you misses him. “Trying to cheer him up.”

“Okay.” said nichkwan smile, he look in the sky, “Uncle Nichkhun!! KWANNIE MISSES YOU A LOT, MOMMY TOO!” Yuri look at her son as he shout in the sky. “I WISH YOU CAN COME HERE AGAIN!” Nichkwan shout.

After Nichkwan say he last word, he smile again and with his mom to the school.

~~~~~~~~~

Back at nichkhun work, he was going through files until he heard a voice. A familiar voice that sound like Nichkwan in his head.

“Hi nich. What’s up.” Taecyeon walking into his room.

“Nothing much.” said nichkhun as he tried to recover the voice he heard.

“Have you been filing again? You should take a rest and focus on the wedding, it not far from today.” Taecyeon forcefully said, he continue on as nichkhun recover the voice.

“Taec, I have to go. Talk to you later.” Nichkhun grab his jacket and walk out of the room.

“Nich. Nichkhun.” Taecyeon call his name.

Nichkhun quickly walk to his car and drove to Andong.

To be continue……….