Match Blood?

Fate To Love You

The old grandpa smile and drove his way to Seoul, while back the school the teachers and staff went around the school building looking for Nichkwan. Some went out of school and look for him in the village, Nichkwan teachers is one of the people that wander around the village shouting and looking. Seung ri was on his way home, he heard nichkwan name being call and spotted the teacher walking around the city with a worried tone and voice.

Seung ri quickly walk over to her, “ Mrs. Jung is there something wrong? I heard you calling Nichkwan names.” he ask.

“Mr. Seung, yes-yes there is. Nichkwan went missing, he left us a note.” Mrs. Jung hand him the note.

Seung ri read the note,

“Mrs. Jung,

I’m sorry for leaving the school,

Please tell my mommy, I’m going to look for uncle Nichkhun.

Nichkwan.”

“Nichkwan, he’s heading to Seoul. I have to find Yuri. I know where he is.” said Seung ri as he run to her work with the note in his hand.

The teachers and staff continue looking, while seung ri look for Yuri in the Valley. He ran over to her and give her the note.

“He--he left to Seoul. He can’t it’s too far from here and he doesn’t have his medicine. He doesn’t even know the way.” Yuri said worriedly. “I have to go look for him.”

Seung ri nodded, “Let’s take my truck, it faster this way. Just in case he found himself a ride to Seoul, we can head over there.” said Seung ri.

Yuri nodded and follow Seung ri as the run to his truck at his house. They take a quick drive through the village and then head Seoul after not seeing nichkwan anywhere in the Village.

~~~~~~~~~~~

At Seoul, the old grandpa drop him at a tall building.

“Here you go little boy, the person you’re looking for is here in the building.” said the old grandpa.

“Thank you grandpa, I don’t have anything except for a box of apple juice.” Nichkwan taking out his juice box.

“It’s okay.” the old grandpa smile.

Nichkwan smile and got out of the taxi, he give the old man one last bow before he take off. The taxi leave and Nichkwan walk toward the tall building, he was frighten to walk into the building. People walking in and out, back and forth the building. He decided to wait outside by the front door, it was sunny and hot day. By passer and workers look at the little boy by the corner of the entrance, he was lonely and small. 20 to 40 minutes have pass since nichkwan have waited for Nichkhun to come by. Nichkwan face slowly turn white pale and sick. A black Audi Q5 park in front of the building, a women walk out of the car with a man next to him. They walk toward the building and stop went she see a little boy by the entrance.

“Shin, What’s this little boy doing in front of nichkhun building?” Mrs. Horvejkul said. “he look so much like Nichkhun.”

“I don’t know Mrs. Horvejkul, it’s probably a boy pretend to look for a man to be his dad so he can get money. Or a lost boy in the street.” said Shin.

Nichkwan walk up to the lady after he heard nichkhun name being mention.

“Excuse me lady, did you just say nichkhun is here in the building?” Nichkwan ask.

“why does it matter to you?” Mrs. Horvejkul said.

“Can you tell me where he is at?” nichkwan ask.

“I can’t tell where he is. If you are asking money from him then I think you found the wrong place.” said Mrs. Horvejkul.

“Please tell me where he is at?” Nichkwan beg as he hold onto her arm.

“Let go of me little boy.” Mrs. Horvejkul try to take her arm away from him.

“Is uncle Nichkhun here in the building?” Nichkwan continue to ask.

“Shin, take him away. Give him money so he can leave and if he does not leave, call the police and repost a missing child in front of Nichkhun work.” Mrs. Horvejkul said.

“Mam??” shin look at her.

“I don’t want to see a strange little boy in front of my sons work.” said Mrs. Horvejkul head to the entrance.

“Is-is uncle Nich…….” Nichkwan felt weak and faint outside of Nichkhun work.

“Little boy, little boy.” Shin shout for him, he look through the little boy back pack to see if he can find any phone number. But all he found is paper work and the little boy name.

Mrs. Horvejkul stop and turn around to look at him.

“Mrs. Horvejkul, he-he does not look to good.” Shin Checking his temperature and his breaths. “he’s not breathing.”

Mrs. Horvejkul did not look concern at all as she take a quick look at the little boy.

Taecyeon drove pass the front of the building and see a bunch of people surrounding the front. He see Shin carry a kid that look so much like Nichkhun in his arm, he quickly park his car.

“Take him to the hospital and tell him parent to come get him.” said Mrs. Horvejkul.

Shin nodded and carry the boy up, by then nichkhun have came back to his work with Yoona seating next to him. Nichkhun drove pass the front and see Shin carry a kid that look like Nichkwan. For a second he was going to stop and shake his head thinking that it is not Nichkwan and continue to drive. Taecyeon went to the front and see Shine drove away.

“Is-is that kid Nichkhun son?” Taecyeon question himself, “he look so much like nichkhun.” he shake his head, “It can’t be.”

Shin drove to the near by hospital, “Seoul Hospital” and quickly ran in with Nichkwan in his arm. Doctors and nurses came running to them with a trolley bed, shin put the boy in the bed and the staff push him into the ER room as Shin waited outside. Nichkhun park his car on the side of the building and walk into the building with Yoona, they see his mom and Taecyeon by the elevator. Seung ri and Yuri stop in front of the building and run inside.

“Excuse you can't park you truck there.” the security said. “ Sir, mam.” the security follow Seung ri and yuri.

Yuri was looking for nichkhun the building, Seung ri see nichkhun by the elevator.

“Nichkhun.” Seung ri shout.

Yuri and Seung ri walk over to Nichkhun. Nichkhun is shocked to see Yuri at his work, Yoona was surprise.

“Yuri..” Taecyeon shocked.

“Sir, you can’t be in the buil….” the security said.

“It’s okay, I know them.” said Nichkhun look at Yuri, “ What are you doing here?”

“I-I came to look for my son.” said Yuri.

“Nichkwan left a note to us saying he’s looking for you.” said Seung ri anxiously.

“What!?” Nichkhun exclaimed. “Are you sure he is here?”

“I have a feeling he is here, my sense tells me he was here.” said yuri.

“I’ve think I have seen the little boy.” said Taecyeon.

“Taec, you’ve seen nichkwan?” Nichkhun ask.

“I think you look at the wrong place.” said Mrs. Horvejkul coldly as she stop Taecyeon from talking.

“I know he is here in Seoul.” said yuri.

“Then you should look some where else, not here.” said Mrs. Horvejkul.

“Are you going to let he wander in a big city Nichkhun? He’s just a little boy.” said Seung ri looking at him angrily.

“I--I.” said Nichkhun.

“That little does not have anything to do with Nichkhun. So why does he have to go look for a strange boy?” Mrs. Horvejkul cut Nichkhun off.

“Mommy, he does. I can’t let him be alone.” Nichkhun speak.

“I think I know where that little boy is.” said the security.

“where is he?” Yuri worriedly said.

“I saw him earlier standing outside in the sun for almost an hour. I did not know why but he kept waiting by the entrance, until Mrs. Horvejkul came. He came to her and ask for you master. And then Shin took him to a near by hospital right after he faint outside.” said security.

“Hospital.” yuri said heart-broken. “Nichkwan, I have to go to the hospital.”

Seung ri nodded.

“I’ll go with you.” said Nichkhun holding yuri back.

“No you’re not, you staying here. Yoona is here with you, you can’t just leave her.” said Mrs. Horvejkul. “ I don’t care how important that boy is, and it does matter to you, so you are not going.” she insist.

“He’s important to me.” Yuri speak in a fierce tone.

“I’m going.” nichkhun walk away as he hold onto yuri hand.

“Nichkhun.” Taecyeon grab him back.

Nichkhun look at Taecyeon, “I have to go, he is really important to me.”

With his final words, nichkhun leave Yoona there sad and confused while Mrs. Horvejkul angrily watch them leave. Yuri went with Nichkhun in his car while seung ri drove behind him, they head over to the hospital as quickly as possible.

“He will be alright.” Nichkhun said as he held onto her hand, she gave him a warm smile.

After they’ve arrive, all three of them run into the hospital and stop at the front desk.

“Miss, was there a little boy her earlier about 10-20 minutes ago.” Nichkhun ask.

The nurse was about to answer him, but Shin call him name out.

“Master Nichkhun.” Shin call his name

“Shin, where is nichkwan?” Nichkhun asked worriedly.

“He’s still in the emergency room.” said Shin.

Yuri cover as she silently cry for her son.

“What happen? Why is he in there?” Seung ri ask. “He just asthma.”

“I don’t know, he face is white pale and he wasn’t breathing at all.” said shin

“Nichkwan.” Yuri whisper in terrified, her legs weaken and couldn’t stand.

“Yuri” Seung ri held her up.

“AHH!!!” Nichkhun angrily punch the wall.

Everybody waited outside of the Emergency room for the Doctor to walk out of the ER, Nichkhun sent Shin back to the house.

“Why do you have to torture me and my son like this?” Yuri ask.

“Wh-what are you talking about? I’m not torturing anybody.” said Nichkhun. “What do you mean by that?”

“I meant you should have never come back. Once you leave than leave forever, do you know how hard I try to comfort him to forget you? Everyday, every time he think about you. He come to me and ask about you, I told he you are gone and forever gone.” said Yuri. “You should have never exist in our life, after I try so hard to hide from you.” she said angrily.

“You-wh” nichkhun said.

The Doctor walk out of the ER, Nichkhun, Yuri, Seung ri rush to the doctor.

“Who is the parent of the kid?” the doctor ask.

“I’m his mom.” Yuri answer quickly. “Is he okay?”

“Your kid asthma have act up due to late medical treatment, the heat of the sun have cause him to weaken and cause he asthma to worsen. Now he in a fever condition and needed a blood transplant as soon as possible to prevent him from danger. The kid blood type is O+ so we have to find a match but it can’t be from parent. Mom or dad can’t transplant blood to their own kid. So is there anybody that would like to donate their blood type now?” The Doctor request.

“I will.” Nichkhun and Seung ri said at the same time.

“Nichkhun can’t tranplant blood to him.” Yuri in abnormal tone.

“Why can’t I?” Nichkhun look at Yuri.

“You just can’t.” Yuri said as she look at him.

“How about both go get their blood test out first? I’ll make the decision.” said the doctor. “The kid life is more important right now. The nurse will take them to a room to withdraw blood.” the nurse nodded.

“Can I get nichkwan to a private room?” Nichkhun ask.

“Sure.” said The doctor.

“Right this way Mr.” said the nurse as she show them the way to the room.

The nurse took Nichkhun and Seung ri to the blood withdraw room while Nichkwan and Yuri is escorted to a private room by the other nurses. After filing out papers for her son and both guy done with the blood drawn, they waited for nichkwan to wake up from his coma. Yuri sat next to her son and pray for him to be alright and hope the result to come out wrong so nichkhun would not find out that he have a son. After half an hour later, the doctor walk into the room with the result in his hand.

“The result is out and there is a little problem with it. Sir, do somehow have any bond relationship with the kid?” The doctor ask Nichkhun. Yuri close her eyes tightly.

“I’m his uncle but not related.” said Nichkhun looking at the doctor confusedly, “it there something wrong?”

“We found that your blood and the little boy blood match.” said the doctor.

“That’s good, I can give him my blood.” said Nichkhun

“You can’t, both of your blood match. And in the result it say you are the father of Nichkwan.” said the doctor.

To be continue………………………..