Three Time A Coincident Meet

Fate To Love You

Yuri was outside selling her homemade lunch box on a bicycle, while nichkhun was on his way to college with his bet friend Taecyeon. Seeing yuri so busy selling lunch boxes, seung ri decided to come over and help her with her work so she can make it on time to the college and finish her other work.

Seung ri: (collecting money) you know you should give yourself some free time to go out and play, not working.

Yuri: (smile) it okay, I just want to find more money to help my mom pay the house.

Seung ri: yeah but three jobs is just to much.

Yuri: are you helping me, or are you lecturing me? (pretending to give him and angry face)

Seung ri: (swallow and lightly smile) helping, of course helping you.

They almost sold every lunch boxes until a car show up out of nowhere and scaring off the costumer after running so fast and almost hiding her bike a guy came out of the car and run straight to the men bathroom while the other stay in the car. Seeing so many running away with out paying, seung ri angrily walk up to the car. And pound on the window, Taecyeon scroll the window down and look at him.

Seung ri: did you know what you have done?

Taecyeon: (smile) may I know what we did to you two?

Seung ri: (angrily) this guy? Huh, his really messing with us.

Yuri: (grab his arm) just forget about it seung ri, it not a big deal anyway.

Seung ri: no we can’t, you work hard for this. I can’t let it go.

Taecyeon: (got out of the car and look at them) how much do you want?

Nichkhun then came out of the men room, and walk toward his car. He spotted a beautiful girl and a man standing by his car, so he walk to his car fster to see what is going on.

Nichkhun: (look at Taecyeon) what’s wrong?

Taecyeon: well, we happen to scare their costumer off and almost break her back.

Nichkhun: (look at yuri and smile) sorry ma, I didn’t mean to do it. How about I give you 300,000 won for the costumer and the bike. (getting the money out of his wallet)

Yuri: (look at him) I don’t need your money, you don’t have to pay for everything.

Seung ri: (shock) what? You lost a lot of benefit already and yet you still don’t need his money. Yuri, you can’t always be nice to this kind of people.

Nichkhun: hey, watch what you’re saying. (look at yuri) so yuri is your name, huh? (yuri didn’t said anything and shyly look down, nichkhun then smile) what a beautiful name you have. Just tell me how much you want and I’ll give it to you.

Yuri: (look at nichkhun) sorry, I don’t take money from a cocky jerk guy like you. (grab seung ri) come on, let go. I don’t want any more trouble.

Seung ri: (look at yuri as he pull him back) wh…what? Yuri ah.

Yuri: if you don’t listen to me then I will ignore you for a week.

Seung ri: (scratch his head) aishi, fine then. (help yuri pack up and walk away)

Taecyeon: (smile) wow, did that girl just call you cocky and jerk at the same time?

Nichkhun: (look at yuri) just shut up taec.

Taecyeon: come on, let go already before were late to class again nich.

Nichkhun look at yuri who is walking away one last time and got into the car, and drive straight to school. When he drove in his car, and pass by yuri and seung ri. He took another look at her and accidentally caught her eyes looking at him too, he smile and speed up a little bit more.

Taecyeon: it look like you have fallin in love nich? (smile)

Nichkhun: what ever man? (ignore Taecyeon as he think about yuri)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the college nichkhun and Taecyeon were in the English class with yoona seating in between them. Taecyeon keep on secretly glancing at yoona every time she is distracted, and smile. They were all writing down their notes as the teacher explain to them word by word. After class, they all headed to the cafeteria for the first time since they’ve been there, because Taecyeon was hungary and nichkhun is to tire to go anywhere. So all three of them headed to the cafeteria where everybody there was shock to see them their for the first time except for yoona.

Nichkhun: wow, what’s up with everybody looking at us?

Taecyeon: its weird. (looking around as they head to the food line)

Yoona: if you two haven’t notice, you guy haven’t been here since you start school here. So it is shocking to see both of you guys here.

Taecyeon: well I don’t really care about that right now, all I want is foods. (whinning)

They head over to the food line and grab themselves a trays, as they follow the line each one of them grab a plate of food as they pass. Before they reach the cashier, they stop by the dessert where nichkhun meet yuri once again. He immediately smile as he see her standing there putting dessert on other student trays as they walk by. It was nichkhun turn and he stood in front of her and smile as she put a dessert on his tray but didn’t recognize him. She notice he didn’t move aside, so she look up and was shock to see nichkhun.

Yuri: (shock) it you again.

Nichkhun: what a coincident to see you here again. (smile)

Yuri: it no coincident.

Taecyeon: (smile) wow second time seeing you here ma. You know we didn’t start out great earlier, how about we introduce each other again.

Yuri: yeah you tell me. I think it better you guys just go so other can get there turn.

Nichkhun: (smile) who? (look down at the line as he see a whole bunch of student standing in line, and so he give them a death face and everybody move along) there’s nobody in line except us.

Yuri: you scare them away already.

Yoona: you guys know each other? (looking at Taecyeon and nichkhun who is smiling)

Nichkhun: well not really, it was a bad meet at first but I would like to try again. (smile and put his hand up in front od her for a hand shake) I’m nichkhun.

Taecyeon: (did the same) I’m Taecyeon.

Yuri: (pretend to smile) sorry but I don’t like to meet rich boys like you two.

Taecyeon: (pull his hand back) okay that gotta hurt a little.

Nichkhun: I just want to make new friend that all.

Yuri: sorry no stranger for me.

Lunch lady: (shout) Yuri! I need your help in here.

Yuri turn around and walk into the kitchen room, and help the ladies with the fruits. While nichkhun just stood there watching her. Taecyeon then decided to go to a table, so he pull nichkhun along before he drop his eyes out if he continue to stare at yuri. So they went to the table and the guys keep on talking about yuri, leaving yoona seating there with full of jealousy and sadness.

Lunch lady: thank you yuri.

Yuri: no problem. (smile)

Lunch lady #2: here is you two week pay check. (handing her the check) I’ll see you tomorrow. (smile)

Yuri: thank you, see you tomorrow too. (wave good bye)

Yuri then took off the apron and put in on the hanger, then walk out of the cafeteria room. Nichkhun saw her leave and went after her, Taecyeon watches him running after yuri. So he look at yoona who was sad as she look at nichkhun chasing some other girls.

Nichkhun: (running from behind) yuri wait up.

Yuri: (turn around and look at him) how did you know my name?

Nichkhun: (stop in front of her) well I heard you’re oppa calling you yuri couple time so I think it is your name. plus we didn’t get to finish our talk earlier.

Yuri: there is nothing to talk about?

Nichkhun: wait (went in front of her) can we be friend at least?

Yuri: (look at her watch) umm I’ll think about it if we meet each other again for the third time. But right now I’m in a hurry, so sorry. (walk away from nichkhun)

After a couple minutes later, Taecyeon and yoona was able to find nichkhun standing in the hallway smiling at something. They went up to him and see what was wrong.

Taecyeon: what’s up with the smile on your face man?

Nichkhun: (look at Taecyeon) nothing man. I’ll meet you in the car, I have to get something from my locker. Bye yoona. (waving at them)

Yoona: umm okay.

Taecyeon: just ignore him, he always forget his school thing in his locker. (look at her) so what are you planning to do next?

Yoona: I have piano class next.

Taecyeon: then I’ll take you there. (smile)

Yoona smile back and they continue to walk to her class before he leave, on the way there Taecyeon tries to make yoona laugh and comfort her up after seeing her unhappy earlier. And it actually work, she was laughing on her way to the piano class where a lady wait for the rest of the student. Before Taecyeon leave he smile and give her a goodbye hug, then he leave off to nichkhun car. In the car nichkhun and Taecyeon way heading to his house, until his sister call him to buy some fishes . So he had no choice but to go get them since she is his older sister.

Nichkhun: I really hate this, where did she get her cooking lesson from?

Taecyeon: aishi, buying fish is not a big deal, plus girl that know how to cook is a good at taking care of their partner.

Nichkhun: I know but making me go buy fishes is not my thing.

Taecyeon: (point at the street) just turn ahead, I think their a mini market their that sell fishes.

Nichkhun did as he was told, after parking the car on the side, both guys head over to the market to buy some fish. They went from place to place to look for fishes until the reach the end, where the owner of the store sold fishes. Nichkhun and Taecyeon went up to him and bought two fishes.

Yuri stepdad: (shout) yuri! Get me a bag.

Nichkhun: yuri? That name sound familiar, is it that girl we met twice today?

Taecyeon: I don’t know, there’s a lot of yuri here in south korea.

Yuri then came up from the back with a bag in her hand, she was shock to see them again. And nichkhun was happy to see her again, he then know it can’t be coincident anymore, it has to be fate.

Yuri: you again, how many time do I have to see you?

stepdad: you know each other? (looking at yuri)

Yuri: yeah, well kind of.

Nichkhun: (smile) so do we get to be friend now? It our third time today.

Yuri: umm I don’t know.

Nichkhun: hey you can’t back on your words.

step dad: are you going to pay sure or are you going to flirt? (he was getting annoy by nichkhun)

Taecyeon: sorry sir, (getting the money out of his wallet) here you go.

step dad: thank you.

Nichkhun: what time do you get out of work?

Yuri: umm not until 7pm. Why?

Nichkhun: (smile) just wondering, I guess I’ll see you some other time then. (Wave goodbye)

Yuri: yeah, maybe.

She stood there watching him leave, and felt a little happy in her after seeing him for the third time today. While her step dad was annoy by the boys, in the car Taecyeon notice there is something wrong with yuri step dad who keep on looking annoy when they talking to talk to yuri.

Taecyeon: dude, I notice yuri step dad want to punch us. Especially went he see you talking to yuri, he was holding tightly on his grip.

Nichkhun: (look at Taecyeon) really? Dang then there must be something wrong with him.

Taecyeon: I don’t know, but I hope that it just my thinking.

They ignore yuri step dad and pass by his mom house and give his sister the fishes.

Eun hye: hey nichkhun and Taecyeon, how is college today.

Taecyeon: (smile) same as usual. I heard you’re graduating soon from college.

Eun hye: yeah I am, the end of this month. You better come.

Taecyeon: I will.

Nichkhun: are you two done talking to each other?

Eun hye: yes, yes we’re done. Thank you any way.

Both nichkhun and Taecyeon wave goodbye to her, and drove back to nichkhun house. They order some food and then play a little game before heading to sleep. Since Taecyeon is to tire to go home, he decided to stay for a night. During the whole night he couldn’t sleep at all, nichkhun keep on thinking about yuri. While at yuri mom home, she was taking a shower with the whole bathroom cover in wood so her ert dad would not peak at her when she shower. In the shower she couldn’t get her mind off of nichkhun, he keep on popping in her mind every time or the harder she tries to push it a side. Until she heard somebody walking outside near the bathroom, yuri decided to take a look and so she grab her cloths and dress up properly before taking the wood down. She when closer to the window quietly with the water still running to make sure, she can catch with the water distracting him thinking that she is still showering. Yuri the took the wood down from the window and spotted her step dad standing, she yell out loud and ran out of the bathroom. Her step dad then also scream and ran back into the house.

Yuri: (yell) what the heck? Why did you peak at the bathroom window?

step dad: be quiet yuri, don’t let your mom hear about this. I didn't peak, I just happen to walk by. (tries to calm her down)

Yuri: yeah right, walking by have nothing to do with your face so close to the window.

Her mom then came in the house after hearing yuri shout out loud.

Yuri mom: what happen? What’s all of this commotion about? (looking at yuri and her husband)

Yuri: (look away) nothing, nothing happen. I just saw a dirty mouse in the bathroom that all.

Yuri mom: oh okay, you step dad can take care of that. (step dad nodded)

After her step dad went to catch the mouse, yuri head straight to her room and lock it so that her step dad wouldn’t sneak into her room when she fall a sleep.

Yuri: urg, I can’t take him anymore. One day mom will know the truth about him being nasty and ert. (lay on the bed) gotta make sure everything is lock and cover.

Yuri got up and went around the room making sure everything is cover and lock before she goes to sleep. After she finish checking, yuri then went straight to sleep.

To be continue…………………………
Will yuri be nichkhun friend?
Or will she continue to ignore him?

Please comment and thank you.