eavesdropping

Falling For You...

Suddenly, they heard a loud bang and lots of yelling... the snsd, shinee, super junior, 2pm and f(x) members, that were in Super Junior’s dressing room, all fell out of the dressing room and all tumble forward, causing everyone to be tangled up together.
‘Yah! I told you to move over!’
‘No, i told you to stop pushing, the door even gave way!’
‘That wasn’t my fault!’
‘It was mine, i leant up against everyone.’
‘SHINDONG!’
‘What?! I didn’t know i was going to break the door with all my weight.
‘You know what? This is what we get for eavesdropping!’ yelled Taeyeon.
‘But we HAD to know what was going on!’ retaliated Heechul.
‘Who suggested such a stupid thing anyways??’
Before everyone would start blaming each other, Hyoyeon yelled, ‘It was Eunhyuk oppa’s idea!’
Everyone agreed, just as long as it wasn’t their fault. ‘Wait, what? I didn’t suggest this,’ Eunhyuk said.
‘Oppa, just shush,’ glared Hyoyeon.
‘Okay...’
‘Guys?’ said Fany, who was nodding over at Yuri who was almost in tears.
‘Oh, yeah, right, the reason why we fell through the door in the first place,’ said Donghae.
Minho quickly went over to Yuri and hugged her, ‘ Baby... don’t cry, i heard what he said and i’m not going to let it happen ok? Sometimes, you can’t always give up things that are important to you just for someone else.’
‘Neh,’ she whimpered.
‘Taecyeon hyung, i’m sorry, i can’t let Yuri do that for you and Yoona noona, so please sort this out yourself,’ Minho told Taecyeon.
‘Of course.’
‘Yoona! How could you ask your own sister to do something like that?!’ scolded Hyoyeon.
‘Yeah unnie, it’s not fair. Yuri unnie cares about us and don’t take advantage of it!’ joined Seohyun.
‘How could you make my wife cry?’ screeched Sica as she walked over to Yuri to comfort her.
‘YAH!! Your wife? I’m sorry Sica noona but Yuri is mine!’ argued Minho.
‘Minho, this is not the right time for this. Besides, i’ve already tried to talk sense into her a while ago, it doesn’t work,’ said Jonghyun.

‘Can we get back to the topic here?’ asked Sunny.
‘Yuri-ah, i’m sorry for asking you to do something like that...’ apologised Yoona.
‘It’s okay, but i can’t help you,’ mumbled Yuri.
‘Forgive me?’
‘Of course,’ Yuri said as she crawled away from Minho’s lap to Yoona to give her a hug.
‘That’s it?  If it was me i would’ve slapped her,’ mumbled Sulli, who was of course, Yuri bias.

‘Okay Nichkhun, hand over the camera. How could you do this to our fellow idols and your own brother? You would sell your own brother out for blackmail?’ yelled Jae.
‘Hyung... you don’t understand. Yuri and i belong together,’ said Nichkhun.
‘Oh no you don’t! I’m Yuri’s boyfriend!’ yelled Minho.
‘You might be her boyfriend but does she love you more than me?’ asked Nichkhun.
‘Of co-,’ Minho was cut off my Yuri.
‘Yes, i only love Minho oppa. I don’t have any feelings for you Nichkhun, please let it go’ Yuri said.
‘Fine!’ snapped Nichkhun as he threw his camera at Jae.
‘Okay! I deleted the picture, next time, please be more careful,’ said Jae.
‘Yeah, that goes for the rest of you too. You know when i told you that i could feel something bad was happening, yeah well it’s not too far away and if you don’t be careful, then we will all be in trouble,’ warned Heechul.

-------------------------

F(x) dorm after Music Core, Amber and Sulli are out

‘Urghh!! Nichkhun is so obsessed with her, why can’t he see me for once?’ yelled Victoria as she plopped down on the couch.
‘I know! All Minho cares about is Yuri, Yuri, Yuri! He’s so competitive and overprotective that its hot but too bad it’s not me... and Sica unnie and Jonghyun oppa! It makes me so mad looking at those two. Jonghyun practically worships the ground she walks on!’ said Krystal.
‘Don’t worry Krys, not too long now, all we have to do is make up a plan,’ said Luna.
‘What type of plan are you thinking unnie?’
‘Not sure, have you got a plan Victoria unnie?’
‘Yeah, we tell SM that they’re all dating! They’ll get into so much trouble and will have to break up!’ yelled Victoria happily.
‘What?! Victoria are you really going to do that?’ yelled Sulli who had just gotten home.
‘Where’s Amber?’ Krystal asked.
‘Still at the party. Now tell me, are you really going to do that?’
‘Yes, and if you tell anybody, i will tell everyone and the media about your secret! Understand?’ threatened Luna.
‘B-b-but, you can’t! That’s not fair. You know i can’t say anything if you threaten me with that!’ Sulli yelled.
‘Just watch me Sulli, just watch me. And don’t even think of telling Amber, you know we have secret ways to finding out if you do or not,’ threatened Krystal.
‘NOOO! I can’t stand you people!’ yelled Sulli as she ran into her room and shut the door.

‘Okay, so we’ve dealt with that nuisance. Now all we have to do is think of a plan to tell SM about them,’ laughed Victoria evilly.

 

(A/N): OMG!!! I GOT 20 SUBSCRIBERS!! KEKE i know it may not seem like much but it is quite an achievement for me! i want to thank all my subscribers and supporters! encouragement!! keke. any constructive critism or just parts that you really liked? i hope to update tomorrow or the day after! look forward to it!

comment and subscribe ^^