Bribery

Falling For You...

Music Core, Backstage ~

Everyone was in Super Junior’s dressing room after their performances because Super Junior’s was the only one that was big enough to fit them all. There was Super Junior, snsd, shinee, f(x) and 2pm.

Yuri was sitting comfortably on Minho’s lap as they talked to Yoona and Taecyeon about their performances. Nichkhun was sitting not too far away from them and could not help but stare at Yuri who was unconsciously Minho’s arm as she was talking. “What is with Minho? Does he think that she really likes him? She’s just waiting for me to ask her out again!” thought Nichkhun angrily.
‘Why does Nichkhun keep staring at her? What has she got that i don’t?’ whined Victoria.
‘And why does Minho keep staring at her as well? He’s probably just going out with her because she kind of looks like me, and he can’t go out with me until i’m older!’ Krystal said vainly.
‘Krystal! First off, you and Yuri look nothing alike! You look different, no offense but she’s much prettier. People only can’t tell because you have black hair like Yuri and you put on a lot of make-up to look like her,’ snapped Sulli.
‘What?! No! Stylist unnie does my make-up like this!’
‘No, i heard you the first time we ever did make-up with stylists, you said “I want make-up to make me look like Yuri from snsd”, I heard you say it! And also, Yuri has a s-line body, you don’t!’ said Sulli angrily, she couldn’t stand anyone badmouthing her sunbae. Although f(x) was a band, it was as if there was an imaginary line separating them, Amber and Sulli vs. Victoria, Luna and Krystal.
‘Aren’t you suppose to be on my side?’ screeched Krystal.
Everyone turned and looked at her, what was wrong with her?
‘Krys, what’s wrong?’ asked Sica worriedly.
‘Nothing,’ hissed Krystal through gritted teeth.

After a while, Taecyoon left to have some private time. And soon after, Nichkhun left to get some fresh air and to get away from Minyul, but it seemed like there was no way of avoiding them, as Nichkhun walked to 2pm’s dressing room, he saw Minyul leaning up against a wall and flirting with each other. Yuri was giggling and Minho was chuckling, this got Nichkhun so angry that he walked up to them and said, ‘Oh, you guys are going out? Wow Yul, you sure get around.’

Satisfied, he walked away, now he just had to think of a way to get Yuri to go back to him.
‘What was that? What did that bastard mean, “you sure get around?”, Yul?’ asked Minho angrily.
‘H-h-he, w-w-well... umm... i-i-i...’ stuttered Yuri who was scared and upset.
Seeing her close to tears made Minho’s heart ache, he quickly got rid of his anger and softly smiled, ‘Yul, will you please tell me? I don’t have to if you don’t want to,’ he whispered.
Yuri immediately smiled, he always knew how to make everything better, ‘He was just saying that because we used to go out when we were trainees, i met him when we went over to JYP for an excursion, but we broke up ages ago,’ she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
‘You went out?!’ frowned Minho, who did not like the idea of his precious Yuri kissing anyone but him.
Realising that he was upset, Yuri whispered, ‘Oppa, don’t be angry, we only went out for a month and i never kissed him. I didn’t even like him much. Don’t worry, i only like you, arasso?’
‘Arasso,’ replied Minho with a smile as he kissed Yuri.

Around the corner, Nichkhun saw what happened, “Damn, i thought he would get angry at her!” thought Nichkhun. He stomped to 2pm’s dressing room but stopped when he heard Taecyoon’s voices. Nichkhun looked around the corner to see them kissing and sitting very close together. “HA! I got you now Kwon Yuri, i don’t need to wait for you to come to me, i can just bribe you. You would do anything for your sisters, even if some of them wouldn’t do the same!” thought Nichkhun. He quickly grabbed his camera and took a picture of Taecyoon together.

-------------------------------

Back in Super Junior’s Dressing Room

‘Sunnyyyyyyyy... Come sit next to me!!!!!!’ whined Sungmin.
‘I will if you shut your mouth!’
‘Anything!’
‘Urghh!! You guys! Stop it, i might vomit out my lunch from that!’ yelled Sooyoung.
‘Sooyoung honey, leave them alone. You always interrupt people. Like yesterday when we walked into Jongsica kissing the crap out of each other! You should learn to ignore and walk away,’ said Key.
‘Bu-,’
Nichkhun interrupted Sooyoung, ‘Yuri, can i talk to you outside?
‘Why? You can say it here,’ snapped Minho.
‘No, i can’t say this even in front of Minho,’ Nichkhun said Minho’s name as if it was a dirty word.
Minho was about to stand up and confront Nichkhun when he felt a slight tug on his hand, ‘Minho oppa, don’t. You’ll get in trouble for fighting again. We’ll just be outside and i’ll make sure to come back quickly,’ Yuri said.
‘Fine, but if he’s still keeping you outside after 5 mins, i’m coming out.’
‘Sheesh, overprotective much Minho?’ teased Sica.
Outside, Nichkhun pulled out his camera and told Yuri, ‘If i sent this picture to the newspapers, your sister Yoona would be in big trouble. Dating is forbidden isn’t it? And won’t Yoona get a lot of anti-fans? Do you think Yoona will be able to handle it?’
‘Did someone say my name?’ asked Yoona. Nichkhun showed her the picture and said ‘Yeah, if Yuri doesn’t do what i tell her to, i’ll send this to the paparazzi.’
‘You can’t bribe me!’ screamed Yuri.
‘Then i guess Yoona will get lots of anti-fans, wonder if she can handle the haters.’
‘Well what do you want me to do exactly?’ Yuri asked.
‘Break up with Minho and go out with me, and don’t tell anyone that i bribed you.’
‘No! I love Minho,’ cried Yuri.
‘ Yuri-ah, please do this for me, if everyone finds out, i’ll have to break up with Taecyeon, i don’t want to,’ pleaded Yoona.
‘But what about me? Why do i have to give up the man i love for you to be with the one you love? How is that fair? You wouldn’t do this for me!’ cried Yuri.
 ‘Please, i love Taecyeon too much,’ pleaded Yoona. ‘More than me and my happiness?’ cried Yuri.
Suddenly, they heard a loud bang and lots of yelling voices...