Vacation part 1

Falling For You...

A week later on a private jet~

‘Too bad only you and Taecyeon could come from 2pm,’ said Tiffany.
‘Yah! Aren’t i enough? Why do you want all of 2pm to come too huh?’ Wooyoung asked.
‘Because their my brother-in-laws, i have to look after them, they’ll get overworked and exhausted,’ explain Tiffany.
She and Wooyoung we’re sitting together and talking. Sookey on the other hand were stuffing their faces with food, well, Sooyoung was anyways.
“She’s so cute when she eats” thought Key to himself as he watched Sooyoung eat.
‘Yah! Key, stop staring at my food, i’m not giving it to you, if you want it, then go get some more,’ said Sooyoung with food in .
‘Anniyo, i was staring at you, not the food.’
‘Why would you do that? That’s just stupid.’
‘Don’t call me stupid!’
‘I’ll call you whatever i want, babo!’

The two continued to bicker, whilst Jongsica sat watching a movie.
‘Neh, Sica, do you remember the day we started going out? On the way there, in the bus, we were watching a movie, just like what we’re doing now,’ said Jonghyun.
‘Of course Jjong, i remember.’
‘Do you remember what movie?’
‘Anniyo, just watch the movie Jjong, stop talking.’
‘What? I remember! And all i wanted to do was talk to my girlfriend...’ sulked Jonghyun.
Jessica sighed, she reached over and gave him a peck on the lips. He immediately lit up and stopped sulking.
A few seats in front of them, Yuri and Minho were sitting together and flirting.
‘Oppa, ahh~’ said Yuri as she fed Minho a piece of chocolate.
‘Yum, thanks, Yul.’
‘Keke~ Minho, are we going to be staying in the same room at the mansion?’ asked Yuri innocently.
‘Neh, i hope so. It’s a vacation, i should be allowed to sleep in the same room as my Yuri.’
Yuri giggled as Minho started to kiss her.
But they got interrupted by Heechul who was sitting behind them with Kangin, ‘Nope, sorry, Minho you won’t be in the same room as Yuri.’
Minho pulled away from the kiss and looked at Heechul with surprise and frustration, ‘Why not?’
‘Girls with girls, boys with boys. That’s the way it is, arasso?’
‘What, no! I want to sleep with Yuri!’
‘No buts Minho. I’m not letting you guys sleep together.’
‘Hyung! Why are you so dirty minded? It’s just to sleep, nothing anything else!’
‘I don’t really care.’
Minho was about to replied to Heechul when Yuri said, ‘Oppa, it’s okay. We’ll see each other all day anyway, i don’t mind.’
‘But i do!’
‘Oppa~’
‘Fine, only because you asked.’
‘Kamsahamnida.’

Onew and Taeyeon were listening to music whilst Onew ate.
‘Ahh, chicken~... How i love thee,’ Onew sighed.
‘Oppa! What about me? It feels like you’re cheating on me right in front of me!’ Taeyeon cried.
‘I love you too, Taeyeon, i’m not cheating. It’s just chicken, it’s my favourite food! Food!’
‘What? You don’t love me Onew? I won’t ever let you eat me again! You only see me as food? You were only using me? Just chicken? Pfft, i don’t need you, there’s plenty of fish in the sea, boy’ came a voice.
Onew jumped, ‘BWOH?! Is that you chicken? I you really talking to me? After so many years of talking to you, you finally respond? Omona, i’m sorry, chicken, i love you! Don’t stop me from eating you. You’re not just chicken, your my love... after Taeyeon of course,’ he stuttered.
The whole jet exploded in laughter, Onew looked down to see Taemin who had tricked Onew with a fake voice.
‘Hyung, do you love chicken THAT much?’ asked Taemin through tears of laughter.
‘Onew Hyung, i don’t think chicken can talk!’ exclaimed Jonghyun.
‘Omona, hyung, you’re so embarrassing. So gullible! Look! Key hyung is hiding his face in shame!’ said Minho through fits of laughter.
‘Taeyeon unnie, i think we have to find you a new boyfriend! Onew looks like his already taken!’ squealed Sunny.

For the rest of the ride, everyone talked about how funny Onew was and his obsession with Chicken. Onew pretended to not hear them teasing him and tried to sleep.
‘Oppa, do you really love chicken more than me?’ whispered Taeyeon.
‘Of course not, I love you Kim Taeyeon.’

The group finally got off the jet and drove to Super Junior’s mansion. They stepped out of the cars and all their jaws dropped, including Super Junior as they had not even been there before.
‘It’s so big!’ cried Yoona.
‘Minho Oppa! It’s so beautiful, and it’s got a good view of the beach. Oppa when we get a house, i want one like this!’ exclaimed Yuri in excitement.
 ‘Anything you want. Only the best for my baby.’
‘Oh my, Minho you better start saving now, it took all of Super Junior to buy this, your just one person,’ said Onew.
‘Nah~ i can afford it, i could buy one now if i want, hyung. You could too, if you cut down on the chicken.’
‘You better save too, oppa! I want one like this too!’ Taeyeon told Onew.
‘Yeah, better stop buying all that chicken, you can afford it then!’ teased Tiffany.
‘Actually, with the amount Minho gets paid, he could buy a house like this with 3 months worth of pay checks,’ Siwon informed them.
‘See, told you hyung,’ Minho said.
‘Then are you really going to buy a house for Yuri now?’ asked Hyoyeon.
‘Sure, if she wants me to,’ Minho said confidently.
‘Serious? Eunhyuk oppa~ will you buy me something nice as well?’ Hyoyeon asked.
‘Yeah, a massive dance studio.’
‘YAH! You guys, talk about buying houses later. I’m going to assign you all to your rooms now, listen up!’ Heechul yelled.

In the end, the rooms were as follows:

Taeyeon X Onew
Sica X Tiffany
Sunny X Seohyun
Hyoyeon X Sooyoung
Yuri X Yoona
Key X Jonghyun
Minho X Taemin
Leeteuk X Yesung
Heechul X Kangin
Hangkyung X Siwon
Shindong X Kibum
Ryeowook X Donghae X Kyuhyun
Eunhyuk X Sungmin
Taecyeon X Wooyoung

‘Wait, wait, wait, hold up. How come Onew hyung can sleep with Taeyeon noona when i can’t sleep with Yuri? No fair! Heechul hyung, pleaseeeee!’ complained Minho.
‘No complaining, their older. If you keep going, i’ll make sure you and Yuri don’t get any private time at all, arasso?’ Heechul said.
‘Arasso...’ mumbled Minho in defeat.

Everyone went to their rooms to unpack. Luckily for Minho, Yuri and Yoona’s room was just next to his and Taemin’s. After unpacking, everyone went downstairs to have dinner. Later that night, everyone went to Super Junior’s home theatre room to watch a movie. There was a massive flat screen that cover the whole wall, speakers in every corner of the room and lots of comfortable couches and beanbags to sit on.

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk shared a beanbag and Sungmin and Sunny sat on a small couch. The rest of Super Junior sat on comfortable chairs with cushions and on beanbags. Onew and Taeyeon sat on the floor, Jongsica snuggled on a couch, Sookey sat next to the snack table that had popcorn on it. Taemin sat in a kid’s swivel chair which he really liked but he got teased by Ryeowook for being a baby in a kid’s chair. Minyul laid down on their sides on a long couch with a pillow and a blanket. Yuri was on her side facing the tv with Minho behind her facing the same way. Seohyun and Kyuhyun sat with their backs against the wall at the back of the room. Taecyoon sat together on the floor whilst Wooyoung sat on a couch with Tiffany on his lap.

‘Let’s watch a scary movie!’ yelled Yoona.
‘YEAH!’ exclaimed all the boys, Taeyeon and Tiffany.
‘Nooo...’ whimpered Yuri.
‘Don’t be a wuss,’ teased Yoona.
‘Fine!’ snapped Yuri.

For the rest of the night, the boys, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yoona happily watched the horror movie. Hyoyeon and Sunny had fallen asleep while Sooyoung was too busy eating to get scared. Seohyun and Kyuhyun sneaked out to go for a walk on the beach. Yuri and Sica on the other hand, kept screaming and screaming until they started to sob. Minho quickly flipped Yuri so she was lying facing him and her hair and hummed ‘Noona neomu yeppeo’ until she fell asleep. Jjong covered Sica so he wouldn’t have to hear her Dolphin screams and hid her face in his chest. He rocked her back and forth until she, too, fell asleep.