Sunny

Falling For You...

Today was the day Sungmin would get Sunny back, so of course, he was all smiles when the others came down for breakfast.
‘Geez... someone’s cheerful...’ muttered Junsu.
‘Yah! I made breakfast, go wake up Taecyeon, Jonghyun and Minho,’ Sungmin ordered Junsu.
‘Okay...’
‘So, Sungmin, what do you think you will have to do today?’ Siwon asked when Junsu left.
‘I don’t know... i hope it will be easy...’ mumbled Sungmin as he began putting everyone’s breakfast on their plates.
‘It won’t be easy. When Wooyoung and Key did it... the task was difficult because it was targeting their weaknesses...’ Jay said.
‘How does the kidnapper know our weaknesses?’ Onew asked.
‘That’s what’s got me worried... i don’t know. They must be someone close to all of us,’ Jay said as Taemin and Ryeowook shivered at the thought of this person knowing everything about them.
‘Sungmin!! They don’t want to get out of bed!’ Junsu announced as he came down the stairs.
‘Why not?! I made breakfast for those lazy-asses. They better get up and be grateful!!’
‘Jonghyun said something about the bed being Sica’s favourite place. And Minho said something about the bed smelling like Yuri before he went back to sleep. Taecyeon, on the other hand, threw a pillow at me, and threatened me like a gangster before he went back to sleep,’ Junsu said.
‘Geez... your band members are aggressive,’ Donghae said.
‘What’s with this?! First Yuri noona steals Minho hyung’s jacket because of his scent, and now Minho hyung won’t get out of bed because it smells like Yuri noona? What’s with this couple?!’ cried Taemin.
Everyone laughed, Taemin seemed more angry at the fact that Minho was liking Yuri’s scent than being angry at the couple’s dorkiness.
‘Taemin... gave Minho a break. He has to wait until the end to get Yuri back... of course he misses her,’ Heechul said.
‘But it’s weird!!!!’ Taemin cried.
‘No it’s not, i slept on Tiffany’s pillow when she was gone because i missed her,’ Wooyoung defended the still sleeping, Minho.
‘Whatever, can you go wake them up?’ Leeteuk asked Hangkyung and Donghae.
‘Sure!’ they yelled excitedly, evil plans on how they would wake their brothers up were already brewing in their minds.
‘Let’s poor water on them...’ Donghae whispered to Hangkyung darkly.

After breakfast, everyone waited in the lounge room, waiting for the gong sound, just like how it went off the day before.
‘What do you think Sungmin hyung will have to do?’ asked Chansung excitedly.
‘Ohh... i don’t know!! It better be good!’ exclaimed Ryeowook.
‘Maybe climb trees?’ Taemin suggested.
‘And jump from one to another!’ added Chansung.
‘Guys!! This is not a video game!’ snapped Siwon.
‘Umm... can i talk to Luna privately outside?’ Krystal asked nicely.
‘Sure, why do you have to ask?’ Kibum said.
‘I didn’t want to be rude,’ Krystal said innocently.
‘Just go for it,’ Shindong said.
‘Thanks, oppa.’

When Krystal and Luna left, Sulli excused herself and followed them. They were out on the porch talking. Sulli hid behind a wall, and could only hear snippets of their conversations.
‘It’s not... and besides... i want them... away... hate!’ were the only words Sulli heard from Krystal’s sentence.
‘... agree... deserve... Seoul... can’t wait... babos!’ were the words she heard from Luna.
“Omona, they’re planning that thing on snsd unnies aren’t they? How do i stop them? Ottoke? I can’t tell everyone...” Sulli thought to herself.
While she had been busy thinking, she didn’t notice that Luna and Krystal had stopped talking and we headed her way. She quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.
‘What are you doing here?’ sneered Luna and she and Krystal walked into the kitchen.
‘Umm... nothing... just getting a drink...’ Sulli stuttered. GONG!!!

Once they heard the gong sound, the three girls ran to the lounge room, where everyone else was, to listen to the instructions. ‘Head to the south beach, two workers will meet you there. They will take Sungmin with them and they will climb up to the top of the cliff. Everyone else is to remain on the beach, but ready to swim in to help and any time they are needed. Sungmin, you are expected to go cliff diving. Good Luck!’
‘Omona!! Are you serious? I can’t cliff dive! Do you know how many dangers exist in cliff diving?’ Sungmin flipped out, ‘I could end up not jumping far enough and hit the cliff’s edges, or land on an unexpected rock underwater, or end up in a rip! And the fact that i cannot swim does NOT help!’
‘Sungmin, calm down. Let’s head down to the beach first okay? Remember, this is for Sunny,’ Heechul said.
‘Lee Sunkyu... see? What wouldn’t i do for you?’ Sungmin muttered.

When they arrived at the beach, Kangin said, ‘Okay, when they were giving out the instructions, they said we were to wait and be ready in case we were needed in the water. I think that means that as soon as you hit the water, we’re allowed to swim in and help you. So don’t worry about not being able to swim well. And just remember to do a run up so you jump as far as possible away from the cliff’s edge.’
‘Okay...’ Sungmin said.
‘So who are the strongest swimmers here? Besides me, of course. We’ll be ready to swim in once Sungmin hits the water, arasso?’ Kangin said.
‘I’ll help,’ Taecyeon said.
‘Yup... me too,’ Minho said.
‘And me!’
‘Me too!’
‘Not to mention me!’ everyone began saying.
‘Okay, okay, i get it, you all want to help Sungmin, we’ll all swim in. Now Sungmin, go, and don’t be scared, arasso?’ Kangin said as he patted Sungmin’s back.

The two workers had led Sungmin to the top of the cliff, and  the rest were at the bottom, yelling encouragements at him.
‘Oppa! It’s almost dinner time! Please don’t take as long as Key Oppa did yesterday, i don’t want to miss out on dinner!’ Sooyoung yelled.
Everyone chuckled, ‘Aigoo... Sooyoung, you’re so cute!’ cried Victoria as she pinched Sooyoung’s cheeks.
‘Yah! Hands off my girlfriend!’ yelled Key protectively.
‘Sheesh... feisty much? Sooyoung, you have to keep him wrapped around your little finger.’
‘Yes, Victoria umma,’ Sooyoung said as she started munching on a bag of popcorn that she had produced out of nowhere.

‘Hyung!! It’s too high off the ground!!’ yelled Sungmin as he began to cry.
‘Aigoo... even i didn’t cry that much...’ mumbled Key.
‘Sungmin! Sungmin! Listen to me! You have to stop crying, i know you are afraid of heights, and not too confident with your swimming, but you have to do this!’ Leeteuk yelled.
‘I know i have to! But it’s too hard!’
‘Sungmin hyung, you can do it!!’ cheered Ryeowook, Taemin and Chansung as they held up a poster that said, “Sungmin Jjang!” that they produced out of nowhere.
‘Wow! Where’d you get that?’ asked Yesung surprised.
‘We made it yesterday!’ Taemin said proudly.
‘Yup! We got glue and glitter all over the carpet... but it was worth it,’ Chansung said.

Meanwhile, Sungmin started to climb down the cliff.
‘What are you doing?!’ yelled Amber.
‘I can’t do this... maybe next time... they will give me an easier task...’ Sungmin said.
‘There won’t be a next time!’ snapped Tiffany, ‘You will go do this NOW!’
Sungmin instantly climbed back up, he had never seen Tiffany this scary before.
‘But i really can’t do this!’ Sungmin yelled to Tiffany.
‘You can!’ Sooyoung was the one to answer, ‘If Key, who acts like a diva, can do it, then so can you! Or are you saying that you’re more scared than a diva?’
‘Hey!’ Key cried indignantly, ‘You’re supposed to be on my side!’
‘Well... this is a special instance when i had to help Sunny unnie.’
‘Fine... go back to yelling at Sungmin then...’ Key mumbled.
Sooyoung nodded and continued lecturing Sungmin, ‘So, are you? Are you more scared to jump?
‘NO!! I’m brave!’
‘Then prove it! Prove that you’re brave.’
‘I will! And i will prove that i love Lee Sunkyu!!’ Sungmin yelled as he ran to the edge of the cliff and jumped.
‘Sungmin Jjang! Sungmin Jjang!’ chanted Ryeowook, Taemin and Chansung as they waved their poster around. The others, all ran into the water and swam towards the spot where Sungmin had disappeared underwater.

When they had all gotten out of the water, the gong went off, and the voice said, ‘Sunny is asleep in your bedroom, waiting for you Sungmin. Please head back to the mansion. As for the boys who dove in after Sungmin, congratulations on being brave, and please shower and change your clothes when you get back so you don’t catch a cold, especially Kyuhyun, because you must be in top condition to complete your task tomorrow.’

They all ran back to the mansion, peeking in Sunsun’s room, they saw Sunny’s sleeping figure and decided to leave Sunsun alone. The boys all went to take a shower so that they wouldn’t catch a cold. Sungmin walked over to the bed and caressed Sunny’s cheek.
‘Welcome back...’ he mumbled, smiling at her sleeping face.

 

(a/n): what do you think of this chapter? Was it boring?? if i was... im sorry :(     

Comment and subscribe ^^