Sooyoung

Falling For You...

The next day~

The first gong of the day went off and everyone instantly shut up and listened.
‘Today, everyone is to head to the bungee jumping area. To get Sooyoung back, Key must Bungee Jump. You have 20 minutes to get there.’
‘What?!!’ Key cried, ‘I can’t do this! Bungee Jumping is the one thing i CAN’T do!!’
‘Is it really that bad?’ Taecyeon asked Minho.
‘Yeah,’ Minho answered back.
‘But i saw him do it once on a show, even though he was scared, he still jumped. Why can’t he do it now?’ Taecyeon asked.
‘Yeah, well the show was edited. It took him five hours to build up the guts to jump. It’ll take just as long to do it now,’ Minho said.
‘Everyone! Let’s get going. And for Pete’s sake, Key stop crying like a baby and get up. Don’t you want to get Sooyoung back?’ yelled Onew.
‘Yes... but there has got to be another way!’ wailed Key.
‘No! Now get up, we only have 20 minutes to get there!’ Onew said as he dragged Key out the door.

Once outside, everyone began to run towards the bungee jumping area, except for f(x) who were all walking.
‘Sheesh, i thought SM would do something! Not just kidnap them and return them!’ yelled Krystal furiously.
‘I know! And how am i going to stop Onew and Taeyeon’s engagement?’ cried Luna.
‘I’m glad that SM isn’t punishing them, and that he’s returning them unharmed,’ Victoria said.
‘Unnie! Why are you taking their side?’ Luna cried.
‘Because they could’ve been hurt! Both of you should stop this!’ Victoria snapped.
‘Why? Are you going to tell them about what we did? Are you forgetting that you were once a part of this too?’ Krystal teased Victoria menacingly.
‘Urghh! You’re too much! Well, i won’t tell, but the guys will get the girls back, and then you can’t stop them,’ Victoria stomped off and caught up to Amber who was walking alone.
‘What are we going to do now??’ asked Luna, ‘SM is just going to let them go.’
‘Don’t worry, i have another plan, it’ll start when we get back to Seoul, they won’t stay together for long. Especially, Jongsica, Ontaeng and Minyul,’ Krystal said and she laughed evilly.

Krystal and Luna did not know, however, that Sulli had been walking behind them and had heard everything. “Ottoke? Should i tell everyone? But if i do... Krystal will tell everyone my secret... and my family will be in trouble. And what will they all think of me after that? I’m too ashamed to do it... but then snsd unnies will be hurt again...” Sulli thought to herself.

When they had all arrived at the bungee jumping area, another gong sound went off, and the voice began to speak again, ‘Key, the professional bungee jumping workers will strap you in. Only you are allowed on the platform that is 45 metres off the ground. Everyone else will have to stay on the ground below.’
Everyone turned to see two workers dressed in uniform. This was the first time they had seen the workers during their stay. The workers cleaned the house and restocked the food when everyone was out of the house and therefore, the idols had never seen them before.

The two workers and Key got into the elevator that took them to the top. Key was put into a harness that was strapped to the platform, and then, the workers stood aside, waiting for Key to jump. Key’s legs were shaking and he held onto the railing, refusing to let go.
‘Key! Just friggin jump already!’ Jonghyun yelled.
‘No! It’s too high! Omona... i’m having a panic attack!’ announced Key as he sank to the floor. His legs were like jelly and would not listen to him.
‘Key hyung is a scaredy cat!’ Ryeowook teased.
‘Jump! Jump! Jump!’ urged Chansung.
‘Get it over and done with!’ Jaebeom yelled.
‘I wish i was up there so i could push him off already...’ muttered Donghae.
‘And that is why we were made to stay down here,’ Hangkyung said.
‘Why?’ asked the clueless Ryeowook.
‘Because Donghae would’ve pushed him off. That’s not really testing Key if he was forced,’ Hangkyung said.
‘Ohhh... hyung you’re so smart!’ Ryeowook said.
‘No, it’s just common sense,’ Hangkyung muttered under his breath.
‘Huh? Did you say something hyung?’ Ryeowook asked cheerfully.
‘No... not at all.’

‘Key! You can do this!’ yelled Onew.
‘No i can’t!’
‘Yes you can. You’ve done it before. Just keep your eyes closed!’ Leeteuk instructed him.
‘Too late! I already looked down!’
‘Geez... get yourself more scared than you already are...’ mumbled Junsu.

Half an hour later~
Everyone had grown tired and were all sitting down, waiting for Key to jump.
‘Kkeeeyyyyy!!! Please just jump now! I’m getting hungry!’ yelled Junho.
‘NOOOO!!!!! Too scary...’ Key sobbed.
‘Just do it with your eyes closed!’ Shindong said.
‘Hyung, that’s just stupid, he could walk into the rails and hurt himself if he can’t see where he’s going!’ Kyuhyun said.
‘Hey, how much do you guys want to bet on this?’ Minho asked mischievously.
‘10 bucks says that it takes another hour,’ Jonghyun said.
‘10 on him screaming, closing his eyes and flapping his arms like an idiot,’ Minho said.
‘10 bucks on Key being pushed off by Donghae!’ Hangkyung said.
‘Seriously? Hangkyung hyung, you’re going to lose.’
‘Nah, i was kidding, 10 bucks on Key screaming “Sooyoung!! Saranghae!!!” when he jumps,’ Hangkyung declared.
This caused everyone to burst out in laughter.
‘What are you all laughing about??!!!’ Key yelled from above.
‘Nothing! You can join in after you come back down!’ Siwon yelled back.
‘I say 10 bucks that he doesn’t jump!’ Taemin added in joyfully.
‘He’ll faint while jumping!!’ Ryeowook said.
Everyone gave him a look that said, wtf? And Heechul said, ‘Are you sure you want to bet on something so ridiculous?’
‘It’s not ridiculous! I will win!’ Ryeowook grinned.
‘I say he jumps and squeals like a girl,’ Amber joined in.

After making the bets, everyone settled back down and started to eat. They were all so sure that Key would eventually jump and that they would get Sooyoung back so they were unfazed by this task. Whilst eating, the gong sound went off and the voice said, ‘Key, this task is now timed, you have 10 minutes to bungee jump.’
Key wailed and cried, ‘Can’t i have more time??’
The voice did not answer his question, instead, Victoria did, ‘Key you don’t have time to argue! Just jump! You’ll be fine.’
‘Urghh... i feel sick. Why am i even doing this again? I can’t remember... i wouldn’t even do this for the best wardrobe in the world! Which, by the way, i already have,’ Key cried.
‘You are doing this for CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!!! Remember her? Your girlfriend?? My sister??’ Tiffany yelled.
‘Right, Sooyoung, have to save Sooyoung, have to save Sooyoung,’ Key chanted to himself.
‘I swear, Kim Kibum! If you don’t get my sister back, i’m going to kick your !!!’ threatened Tiffany because she was becoming impatient and Key was running out of time.
‘Yeobo... don’t yell at him... give him time,’ Wooyoung tried to calm down his girlfriend.
‘For Sooyoung...’ Key muttered to himself one more time as he crawled to the edge of the platform.
‘Do you love Choi Sooyoung?!’ Jonghyun yelled at him, getting impatient because it was almost half an hour since the bet and he did not want to lose.
‘Yes!! I do!!’ Key yelled.
‘Then jump!!!’ Jonghyun cried.

‘Kim Kibum Jjang!!!’ yelled Kibum, thinking he was quiet clever to cheer on Key and himself at the same time.
Hearing this, Key had all the courage he needed, well, as much as he could gather anyway, and jumped. Key had his eyes closed, was screaming and was flapping his arms around. Halfway down, he yelled, ‘Sooyoung!! Saranghae!!!’

‘Yes!!’ cried Jonghyun, Minho and Hangkyung as they hi-fived.
They had won the bet, and Taemin, Ryeowook and Amber reluctantly handed over their 10 dollars each. The boys divided it between themselves, getting 10 dollars each.

When Key got down, the gong went off and the voice said, ‘Sooyoung is at the mansion waiting for you. Key, well done. Sungmin, rest well, as tomorrow will be your turn to complete a task to get Sunny back. That is all for today.’
The idols all ran as fast as they could, expecting to see Sooyoung on the doorstep of the mansion, just like how they had found Tiffany, but when they arrived, she was not there.
‘Where is she??’ cried Key distressed.
‘Let’s check inside first, arasso?’ Heechul said.
They all went inside, and heard a noise from the kitchen, they went to inspect it and found Sooyoung standing there, eating as much food as she could fit into . Key ran to her and hugged her, ‘Thank goodness you’re alright. Why didn’t you wait for us?’ he asked as he repeatedly kissed her forehead.
‘I was hungry...’ was the only answer he got before she started eating again.

 

(a/n): ^^ keke~ comment and subscribe