Dream Team

Falling For You...

The idols had just gotten back from their vacation but had all thrown themselves into their busy schedules to make up for the one month they had missed.

Dream Team~
‘Today is a very special day, it is a special episode of Let’s Go Dream Team!’ announced the MC as the cameras started to roll, ‘today, we have Dream Team’s leader, Danny Ahn! As well as Junho. We also have Dream Team’s Aces, Minho and Eunhyuk! Accompanied by SHINee and Sungmin and Kyuhyun from Super Junior!’
‘Annyonghaseyo! We’re Shinee!’
‘Annyonghaseyo, I’m Sungmin from Super Junior!’
‘Annyonghaseyo! I’m Kyuhyun.’
‘Wow, we’re lucky Minho and Eunhyuk brought these guys along,’ said the MC, ‘Now, Eunhyuk, you’ve also brought special guests?’
‘Yes! Here they come now!’ said Eunhyuk.
A big car pulled up and snsd members Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun stepped out.
‘Whoa! So nyuh shi dae!’ exclaimed the MC.
‘Now, could snsd please introduce themselves?’ said the MC.
‘1,2,3, Annyonghaseyo, we’re snsd!’
‘I’m snsd’s leader, Taeyeon!’
‘I’m snsd’s ice princess, Jessica!’
‘I’m snsd’s aegyo queen, Sunny!’
‘Snsd’s brightest jewel, Tiffany!’
‘Snsd’s dancing queen, Hyoyeon!’
‘Snsd’s pretty princess, Sooyoung!’
‘I’m snsd’s black pearl, Yuri!’
‘And i’m snsd’s deer, Yoona!’
‘I’m snsd’s maknae, Seohyun!’
‘Ahh... yeppeo...’ said Danny Ahn.
‘Yah! Danny, what do you think you’re doing?’ asked the MC, ‘We’ll start choosing the couples now. The boys will take turns picking to their favourite snsd member and if the girl accepts the flower, you will be partners! Arasso?’
‘Neh, arasso.’
‘Okay!! Eunhyuk, because you invited snsd, you can go first.’
‘Neh...’ Eunhyuk said as he walked over to Hyoyeon, ‘I choose Hyoyeon.’
‘Will she accept the flower??’ said the MC, ‘Yes! She accepted!’
‘Next, Junho!’
“Okay, i have to choose Tiffany because Wooyoung told me to look after my sister-in-law because he’s not on the show. Besides, all the other guys are going to choose their girlfriends anyways,” thought Junho as he walked to Tiffany. He handed the flowers and she accepted, obviously Wooyoung had already told her to stick with Junho.

A few minutes later, everyone was paired up except for Danny Ahn.
‘Danny, i’m sorry but you’ll have to sit out and be a co-MC with me,’ the MC said.
‘Arasso.’
‘So let’s talk for a while, Yoona-shi and Taemin-shi?’
‘Neh?’
‘Why did you choose Yoona-shi as your partner Taemin-shi?’
‘Ah... because we get along.’
‘Oh, do they really get along in real life Minho?’
‘Neh, they play around like elementary school kids.’
‘Minho! Don’t call me an elementary school kid!’ exclaimed Yoona.
‘Mianhae, Yoona noona.’
‘Arasso, moving on, the two leaders of shinee and snsd?’ the MC said.
‘Oh, well, Taeyeon and i spend a lot of time together whenever shinee and snsd have activities together. Probably because we both have to look after the kids and keep them under control, and we both know what it’s like to have to bring up all these kids,’ Onew said.
‘By kids you mean the members of snsd and shinee?’ Danny asked.
‘Neh, the most difficult to look after is Yoonyul and 2min,’ Taeyeon said.
‘Ehh?! Minho? Do you really act childish away from Dream Team?’ Danny asked.
‘Anniyo, it’s just that he never listens to me. He’ll stay up really late to play sports and muck around, but when his around snsd, he’s like an angel. When Taeyeon tells all the boys to do something, they all immediately go do it, but when i tell them to do something, they all ignore me,’ said Onew.
‘So in front of snsd you’re different?’ asked the MC.
‘Anniyo.’
‘Neh, Minho. On time on Invincible Youth, you chose Yuri-shi as your favourite, but then on Star King, you chose Seohyun-shi as your favourite... which one is your real favourite?’ asked the MC.
‘Uhh...’
‘Minho don’t lie,’ Danny said.
‘Yuri is my favourite,’ Minho said proudly.
‘Then why say Seohyun is your favourite on Star King?!’ said the MC.
‘Haha! I remember why now!’ exclaimed Taemin as he laughed.
‘Care to tell us?’ Danny asked.
‘Yeah, on that day, Yuri noona and Minho hyung had a disagreement so it would’ve been weird if he still chose her as his ideal girl!’ exclaimed Taemin.
‘Taemin!’ scolded Jonghyun.
‘Yah... after we finish filming, should we all go out to eat?’ interrupted Sooyoung.
‘Sooyoung Noona! All you think about is food!’ exclaimed Minho.
‘And all you think about is Dream Team,’ Sooyoung said.
And Yuri, snsd, shinee and super junior thought quietly in their heads.
‘Yah, Minho, i just noticed something, you call everyone in snsd, including Sooyoung and Yoona, ‘noona’, but not Seohyun and Yuri. Why?’ asked Danny.
“Not this again!” Minho thought.
‘Well, Seohyun is only a few months older than me. Taeyeon noona i call noona because she is like an umma for shinee, snsd and super junior. Sica noona’s icy stares make sure i call her noona. Tiffany noona reminds me of an older sister so i call her noona. Sunny noona uses her weird aegyo if i don’t call her noona. Hyoyeon noona used to scold me when we were trainees so i call her noona. Sooyoung noona threatens and uses violence, Yoona noona does weird voice impressions to lecture me on calling her noona. As for Yuri, i’m probably the closest with her so i don’t call her noona,’ Minho answered.
‘Yup! Last time i called Sooyoung noona, just Sooyoung, she chased me around the room,’ said Taemin.
‘I agree, Hyoyeon noona yelled at me if i danced the wrong moves and scared me when we were trainees,’ Kyuhyun added.
Everyone laughed.
‘Jonghyun, who do you call noona?’ the MC asked.
‘Only Taeyeon noona, but sometimes we call her umma. She’s like the SM family mum,’ Jonghyun said.

‘And CUT!’ yelled the PD.
‘Lunch break!’ announced another.
‘Ohh... is there chicken?!’ asked Onew as he ran for the food table, not too far behind Sooyoung.
‘Sica, how come you didn’t tell me you were coming on Dream Team?’ asked Jjong.
‘I didn’t know.’
‘Oh really? I think i should punish you for lying to your boyfriend...’ teased Jjong.
‘Anniyo!’ Sica squealed as Jjong started to kiss her.
‘Yah! We’re at work kids! What if someone sees?’ scolded Taeyeon.
‘Taeyeon... relax. Come eat some chicken, it’ll calm you down!’ said Onew.
‘Everyone, 5 minutes until filming is back on!’ announced a PD.

‘Okay, we’ll now play the first game, vaulting! The height will get higher and higher after the players run up, jump on the springboard and over the vaulting horse! It’s girls and then boys!’ announced Danny Ahn.
‘First up, the girls!’ the MC said.
The first on to go out was Sica.
‘Aww, it’s ok Sica! Next time!’ cheered Jonghyun.
At the same height, Taeyeon went out.
‘Taeyeon umma! Cheer up! We’ll treat you to dinner after this!’ cheered the shinee and super junior boys except for Onew.
‘Taeyeon! We’ll eat chicken later!’ onew said.
Right after Taeyeon, Sunny went out.
‘Sunny! Sunny! Sunny! Hwaiting!’ cheered Sungmin.
Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung and Seohyun made it into the next round.
‘Sooyoung-shi’s turn!’ called the MC.
Sooyoung ran and jumped on the springboard. Unfortunately, she pants got caught and she ended up sitting on the top of the vaulting horse.
‘Aww, Sooyoung-shi, Out!’ said the MC.
‘Yah! Kim Kibum, you better win when it’s your turn!’ Sooyoung told Key.
‘Oh, just because you lost!’ Key shot back.
‘Yah! It is not! Just win okay?’ yelled Sooyoung.
Everyone else sighed, “Even though they’re dating, they still fight!” they thought.
After that, Seohyun got out.
‘Seohyun! It’s okay!’ yelled Kyuhyun.
Tiffany was next but the clipped the back of the vaulting horse and she got out.
‘Tiffany! Hwaiting!’ yelled Junho.
Yoona misjudged the distance and jumped at the springboard at the wrong time. She couldn’t get over the vaulting horse.
‘Yoona noona! I thought you were good at sports! Now we lost! We can’t depend on me! Yelled Taemin.
Next was Yuri.
She jumped but she landed sitting on the vaulting horse with one leg on each side of it.
‘Aww, Yuri, it’s okay! I’ll win for us when it’s my turn!’ yelled Minho when he saw Yuri was disappointed.
‘Okay! Now if Hyoyeon-shi can make it over, Hyoyeon wins!’ announced Danny Ahn.
Hyoyeon ran, jumped, and made it over.
‘YESS!!! Hyoyeon! We won!’ yelled Eunhyuk as he ran to her, picked her up and spun her around.

Next was the boys, the first to go out was Taemin.
‘Aww... we’re really not going to win,’ sulked Taemin and Yoona.
Kyuhyun was next to get out.
‘Oppa, try again later!’ called Seohyun.
Not to anyone’s surprise, Jonghyun was next to be out.
‘That’s what you get for being the shortest in shinee!’ yelled Sica.
‘Yah! I’m taller than you!’
Everyone was expecting Key to be next to go out but instead, it was Onew.
‘Onew, cut down on the chicken!’ yelled Taeyeon.
‘NO!’
Sungmin was out next.
‘Sungmin, wear proper pants next time!’ scolded Sunny.
Everyone was surprised that Key had made it this far, he even bet Junho who was next to go out.
‘Junho! Hwaiting!’ yelled Tiffany.
Unfortunately, Key’s luck didn’t last too long, he was out next.
‘Yah! Key! i thought i told you to win!’ yelled Sooyoung.
‘I tried! Look, my clothes are ruined!’ whined Key.
‘Eunhyuk! Good luck!’ cheered Hyoyeon as Eunhyuk ran towards the springboard.
‘Aww, Eunhyuk is Out!’ said the MC.
‘Minho oppa! Hwaiting!’ yelled Yuri.
‘Huh? You call Minho ‘oppa’ even though he is younger?’ asked Danny Ahn.
“Aww... shiiiittt, what do i do??” thought Yuri.
‘It’s a little joke within our family. Yuri and Yoona even call Seohyun ‘unnie’, it’s because they act younger than all of us because they’re so childish,’ Sica quickly covered up for Yuri. Yuri shot Sica a grateful look. Minho ran, jumped, and made it over.
‘Oppa~! You won!’ screamed Yuri as Minho ran over and hugged her.
Taeyeon shot them a look and they quickly let go of each other to avoid scandals.

In the end, Minyul and Hyohyuk both drawed first after a few more games.
After Dream Team filming, everyone went for dinner in a private restaurant.

(A/N): Srry if its boring! 

comment and subscribe!