Busted!

Falling For You...

The next day, snsd, shinee, super junior, 2pm and f(x) were all performing at music core. Before they started to perform, Heechul invited everyone to Super Junior’s dressing room. When they were there, Sica decided to have a talk to Krystal.
‘Krys, can i speak to you outside?’ Sica asked coldly.
‘Neh~ unnie,’ Krystal tried to act innocent.
The two sisters went outside to speak, but everyone else were pressed up against the door, eavesdropping.
‘Doesn’t this seem like a bad habit of ours?’ whispered Junho.
‘Shh... their talking.’
‘Krystal... i heard you’ve been up to no good,’ Sica said from the other side of the door.
‘What? No i haven’t.’
‘So you’re saying you didn’t threaten Jjong to break up with me?’
‘No unnie! Why would i do that?’
‘Krystal!’ yelled Sica with an icy cold glare.
Krystal immediately knew she wouldn’t be able to get out of this so she lied, ‘Okay, unnie, i did, because i like Jonghyun oppa. But i won’t threaten him anymore, and won’t tell SM. Please forgive me?’
‘Ok, only because you’re my sister and i believe you. And what’s this about you being mean to my Yuri and Tiffany?’
‘I’m not being mean to them. They’re lying because they’re jealous of me!’
‘Yuri and Fany wouldn’t lie.’
‘Well then maybe it was a misunderstanding.’
‘Okay, let’s go back in.’
As the two girls walked back into the dressing room, Krystal gave an evil grin behind Sica’s back, she was just too easy to trick.

That night, Onew was sleeping over at snsd’s dorm in Taeyeon’s room.
‘Unnie! Why can’t Kyuhyun oppa come over as well?’ asked Seohyun.
‘And Jjong!’
‘And Wooyoung!’
‘Because Onew and i are engaged, besides, i don’t trust the boys. Now all of you, stop complaining and go to bed!’ ordered Taeyeon.
‘Yes, unnie...’ mumbled the girls as they walked to their bedrooms.
‘Taeyeon’s such a hypocrite,’ Hyoyeon muttered under her breath.
‘I agree,’ said Sunny.
‘I heard that!’ yelled Taeyeon after them, but none of them reacted.
‘I think you were meant to hear that, yeobo,’ Onew said.

A few hours later, Yuri crawled out of her bed and got changed. She packed a bag with the things she’d needed and started to walk out of the room.
‘Yuri! Where are you going?’ asked Yoona who was her roommate.
‘To see Minho oppa~.’
‘No! You’re not going to see Minho!’
Yuri started to tear up, ‘Yoona, why are you, Sica and Tiffany so against me and Minho being together? Don’t you want me to be happy?’
Seeing this, Yoona gave in. No matter how much she wanted Yuri to herself, she knew she had to share, ‘Arasso, you can go, but be careful. Maybe take Sica with you. I might sneak out to see Taecyeon oppa as well.’
‘Thanks Yoona!’
When Yuri walked out of her bedroom, she bumped into Sica who was standing there with her arms crossed. ‘Where do you think you’re going?’ Sica asked.
‘To shinee’s dorm. Unnie, will you come with me? Someone has to drive,’ Yuri said.
‘You’re using me for a ride?’ Sica asked.
‘Neh~, and because i’m sure Jjong would like to see you too.’
‘Arasso, i’ll go so i can keep an eye on Minho and you, let me pack my stuff.’
Sica went into her room to pack her stuff whilst Yuri waited in the lounge room. Suddenly, she heard a banging noise from the kitchen and went to see what it was. She walked into the kitchen to find Sooyoung having her midnight snack.
‘Bwoh? Yuri why are you dressed? You’re going to get in trouble from Taeyeon,’ Sooyoung said as she ate a cookie.
‘I’m going to Shinee’s dorm. Don’t tell, please~? You can come too! To see Key.’
‘Aww... but i’m eating.’
‘Sooyoung, there’s no more food here, we can go to shinee’s dorm and i’m sure Key won’t mind letting you eat all their food...’
‘That’s a great idea! Let me go get my things!’
‘Shh, or else Taeyeon will wake up.’
The three girls were finally dressed and ready so they snuck out of the house and into Sica’s car.

When they arrived at shinee’s dorm, Sica parked the car out of view and the three girls put on their hoods and disguises so the paparazzi couldn’t spot them walking into shinee’s dorm. Once outside the door, Sooyoung asked, ‘How are we going to get in? Should we knock?’
‘Anniyo, Minho Oppa gave me his spare key,’ Yuri said.
‘What?? He gave you a key to the dorm? What a ... Grrr, i’m going to yell at him later,’ Sica said.
Yuri unlocked the door and the girls went inside.
‘Well, see you in the early morning, we’re going to have to sneak back in early. I’m going to find Key and food,’ Sooyoung said.

Sooyoung opened the door to Key’s bedroom to find it empty. “Isn’t he here? Ottoke? Should i just eat the food and go to sleep here?” she thought. Sooyoung walked out to see Sica standing at the doorway of Jjong’s room, which was across the hallway from Key’s.
‘Unnie, what are you doing? And have you seen Key? i can’t find him,’ Sooyoung said.
‘Yeah, i’ve seen Key, he’s right there in my boyfriend’s bed,’ Sica said as she moved over for Sooyoung to stand at the doorway too. Sooyoung looked into the room to find Jongkey sleeping together on Jjong’s bed.
‘Yah! Kim Kibum! I risk getting in trouble from Taeyeon unnie to come over here to see you, and what do i find? You sleeping in Jjong’s bed?’ Sooyoung yelled.
Jongkey immediately woke up to see Sica and Sooyoung at their doorway.
‘Shiii... this is a really weird dream...’ said Jjong.
‘It’s not a dream Kim Jonghyun! What are you doing with another guy in your bed?’ scolded Sica.
‘Anniyo, we’re brothers. Don’t you sleep with Yuri sometimes?’ Jjong shot back.
‘Hmm... you’re right. I’m more jealous of Yuri sleeping with someone else than you and Key. I think i’m going to go drag her out of Minho’s bed now.’
‘Wait no!! Key! Got off the bed,’ Jonghyun said as he kicked Key out of bed, ‘Don’t go to Yuri, stay here, you’re always fighting with Minho, Yoona and Tiffany over her.’
‘Fine,’ Sica said as she crawled into Jonghyun’s bed.
‘Yah! Why’d you kick me off?’ yelled Key.
‘Yah! Key! what are you doing in Jonghyun’s bed? I wasted time coming here!’ yelled Sooyoung.
‘Arasso, arasso, i’m sorry. Let’s go get hot chocolate and go to bed,’ Key bribed.
‘Hot chocolate?! Yes! What are you waiting for? Let’s go!’ cried Sooyoung as she ran to the kitchen.
‘Soo...’ Jonghyun said as he and Sica were left alone, ‘How’d you get in?’
‘Yuri had a key.’
‘Oh, i’m guessing she got it from Minho.’
‘Yup.’

While Sooyoung and Sica went to find Key and Jonghyun, Yuri went to find Minho. She opened the door to find two people in his bed. “Omona, is he cheating on me?” thought with tears in her eyes.
‘Yuri...’ mumbled Minho in his sleep.
Yuri immediately brightened up and walked over to the bed. The other person was Taemin. She shook Minho awake.
‘Hmm...? Bwoh?! Yuri? Shiiiittt... is this another one of my dreams again...?’ mumbled Minho as he sleepily sat up.
‘No, not a dream. And what dreams are you talking about? What type of dreams do you have about me?’ Yuri asked suspiciously.
‘Wouldn’t you like to know?’ Minho said cheekily as he pulled her into bed on top of him.
‘Anniyo, Minho oppa, Taemin is still in the bed. What is he doing here anyway? I don’t want to sneak into my boyfriend’s dorm to find his friend sleeping in the same bed,’ she said.
‘He said he was lonely because Key got to sleep with Jonghyun. Hang on, i’ll wake him up,’ Minho said, ‘Taeminnie-ah, wake up.’
‘What is it hyung?’ Taemin said sleepily.
‘Yuri’s here... can you go back to your bedroom now?’
‘What? This is my dorm too, why doesn’t she go sleep on the couch.’
‘Taemin, she’s my girlfriend... this is her dorm too.’
‘You babo! Don’t try to steal Minho hyung from me!’ yelled Taemin at Yuri.
‘You’re the babo! Minho oppa is mine.’
The two continued bickering until Minho stopped it. ‘Okay, why don’t all three of us share the bed? It’s big enough. Taemin, move over, i’ll sleep in the middle because i don’t want you to go anywhere near my girlfriend.’
‘Pfft, hyung, you really think i’m going to make a move on her?’
‘Yes.’
‘Taeminnie-ah, Minho oppa, shush. I want to sleep now,’ said Yuri.
‘I’m just going to go back to my bedroom, Minho hyung is going to be angry at me when Yuri noona leaves tomorrow for not giving him his adult playtime with Yuri noona,’ Taemin said as he left the room.
‘Yul, before you go to bed, why don’t you change into your pyjamas?’ Minho asked.
‘Why don’t you put a shirt on?’ retorted Yuri as she walked towards the bathroom to get changed.
‘Do you really want me to?’ Minho asked.
‘No.’
Yuri finally walked back into the bedroom and crawled into bed.
‘How cute,’ Minho said.

The next morning, Taemin and Sookey were already up and eating breakfast. Jonghyun was trying really hard to wake Sica up.
‘Baby, get up!’ Jonghyun yelled.
‘...’
‘You’ll get in trouble if you don’t sneak back into the dorm before umma wakes up.’
‘I don’t care about Taeyeon unnie. Five more minutes.’
‘Jung Sooyeon, get up NOW!’ yelled Jonghyun as he tried to pull the blankets off her.
‘Do you want to die?’ she threatened with her icy glare.
‘...’ Jonghyun froze.
‘I’ll help Jonghyun,’ Sooyoung said from the kitchen, ‘Yah! Jung Sooyeon, if you don’t get up, i’ll bring in cucumbers!’
‘I’m up! I’m up! Sooyoung please don’t bring cucumbers near me!’

Minyul walked out of Minho’s bedroom groggily, ‘What’s with all the noise?’ Minho asked.
‘Jonghyun hyung was trying to wake up Sica noona,’ Taemin said.
‘Ohh...’
Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho and Sookey sat down eating breakfast while Sica brushed her teeth and Yuri leaned forward on her elbows on the kitchen bench contemplating what fruits she wanted for breakfast. Minho glanced at his three brothers to see them staring at Yuri, his eyes immediately looked over to Yuri to see what they were staring at. She was leaned forward on the bench resting on her elbows, which caused the back of her pyjama top to lift up, showing off the small of her back. The first few buttons of her top were also undone and she was leaning forward, and so from Minho’s view, he could see almost everything. Fortunately, the other boys could not. Minho walked over to her from the other side of the bench and straightened her up and did up her buttons, ‘I don’t like other guys staring at you, next time, be more careful,’ he whispered in her ear. After breakfast, Sooyoung announced, ‘time to go home or else Taeyeon unnie will be mad.’

At snsd’s dorm, Taeyeon was already up and was surprised to find that Seohyun was not already up making breakfast. She checked her room to find that she wasn’t there, so Taeyeon decided to check everyone else’s room, they weren’t there either, she reached Tiffany’s room to find her and Yoona sneaking back in through the window. They looked up and knew they were caught red handed.

When Sooyoung, Yuri and Sica arrived back home, they decided to go in through the door.
‘Shh... open the door quietly.’
‘Stop that, Sooyoung.’
They tiptoed down the hallway and knew they were busted. They saw Taeyeon standing in the lounge room glaring at them, the other five members were sitting on the couch in front of them, quietly waiting for them to arrived and for Taeyeon to start scolding them together.
‘Sit Down!’ growled Taeyeon through clenched teeth.
‘This is going to be a loooonnnngggg day,’ sighed Sica as the last three member sat down, knowing what was coming next.

 

(a/n): thank you to all the readers!!  and the people that comment!! ^^ :)

comment and subscribe