Happy Days

Falling For You...

‘THE BEACHHHH!!!’ yelled Taemin and Ryeowook as they ran towards the crystal clear water and jumped in.
‘Omo... our maknaes are so cute!!’ said Shindong.
‘Hyung! Shindong hyung just said something weird....’ Kyuhyun told Heechul.
‘Just ignore him, he ate too much lollies.’
‘I didn’t have any lollies!’ Shindong cried, ‘Yoonyul stole them and i caught them finishing off the last two after the party!’
‘Sowwie...’ apologised Yoonyul who were walking past.
‘Then what got you so weird?’ Kyuhyun asked.
‘I’m not weird! And i drank Pepsi!’
‘... that explains it.’

Meanwhile, Eunhyuk was sitting under a beach umbrella... thinking to himself and not noticing Hyoyeon who was trying to get his attention.
‘Oppa. Oppa! OPPA!!!!! Aren’t you listening?’ she cried.
“Hmm... how should i do it? I’m so nervous, what if she doesn’t like? What if it’s not her style... or if she doesn’t accept at all. Is it too early?? What if she doesn’t see US in that way? Wait, is someone calling me?” Eunhyuk thought, staring off into space.
‘Fine! Be like that! I don’t even know what i did!’ huffed Hyoyeon as she got up and walked off down the beach.
‘Hmm?? Where’d Hyoyeon go?’ Eunhyuk wondered out loud.
Junho watched as Hyoyeon stormed off on Eunhyuk, “Should i follow her?” he thought. Junho decided to follow her and got up.

‘Oppa~! Let’s play beach volleyball!’ Yuri cried, holding up a volleyball and standing next to Yoona.
‘Arasso... come put on sunscreen first, yeobo.’
‘ ‘kay... coming!!’ she cried as she ran up to Minho.
‘Taecyeon oppa! You have to play on my team!’ yelled Yoona.
‘Mmm... ok,’ he said.
‘Minho oppa, will you help me put the sunscreen on?’ Yuri asked.
‘Sure, but then you’ll have to help me...’
Minho put on the sunscreen for Yuri, then  it was her turn.
‘Yul! I already put sunscreen on my chest!’ Minho cried at his girlfriend who was straddling him.
‘But... i want to put sunscreen on your abs...’ she mumbled.
Minho smiled, ‘Okay...’
‘Yah! Kwon Yuri! If Minho wants to put sunscreen on, he can do it himself! Stop helping him and help me!’ cried a jealous Sica.
‘Sica! Stop bothering them, i’ll help you. Can’t you leave Minyul alone?’ Jonghyun said.
‘Yuri!! Minho!! Let’s play volleyball now!’ Yoona cried.

‘Minho Oppa~ We Won!!!’ Yuri yelled as she jumped into Minho’s arms.
‘Of course, it’s me, and i definitely can’t lose in front of you. I wouldn’t disappoint you,’ Minho said confidently.
‘Taecyeon oppa... we lost,’ Yoona said dejectedly.
‘Well, we were competing against Minho...’ Taecyeon said.
‘But you said we’d win!’
‘No i didn’t, you did.’
‘This ! You’re supposed to be a beast from 2pm, how could you lose to a flower boy from shinee??!!’ Yoona exclaimed.
‘How is Minho a flower boy? His practically half beast half flower boy!’ Taecyeon exclaimed.
‘Keke~ well, you are right, Minho oppa is kind of like a beast... in bed,’ Yuri joked.
‘Kwon Yuri! What have you been doing when you’re alone with Minho!? That’s it, you’re sleeping in my room and Wooyoung can share with Minho!’ yelled Tiffany.
‘Anniyo!’ yelled Yuri, Minho and Wooyoung.
‘Why not?! Fany cried.
‘Even if i love Minho, i love you more, Fany. There’s no way i’m sleeping in  another room from my girlfriend just because Minho can’t keep his hands off Yuri!’ Wooyoung yelled.
‘The bed in my room’s really comfy, i don’t want to swap,’ whined Yuri.
‘Fany noona, this is the first vacation that i’ve ever slept with Yul, don’t even THINK about taking my baby away,’ Minho growled, pissed.
Yuri giggled, ‘Ohh... my boyfriend’s so hot when his pissed off...’ she said.
‘Yah! Choi Minho, don’t you dare get pissed off at my girlfriend!’ Wooyoung yelled, ignoring Yuri’s comment.
‘She asked for it! I’ve been waiting since we started going out!’ Minho cried, using his aegyo on his hyung.
‘Arasso, arasso, now you and Yuri go play in the water, leave Fany to me, ok?’ Wooyoung said, falling for Minho’s aegyo and ruffled his hair.
‘Yup!’ he said as they ran towards the water.
‘Wooyoung! Why’d you let them get away?!’ Tiffany yelled.
‘Because you can’t force them, they don’t want to swap roommates. I don’t either.’
‘It’s not that i don’t want to share with you, it’s just that i don’t trust Minho with Yuri!’ Fany cried.
‘They’re the same age as us! Let them be.’
‘Fine...’ Tiffany said defeated.

‘Kyuhyun oppa! This shell looks like sweet potatoes!’ Seohyun cried as she held up a shell in her hands.
Kyuhyun sighed, this was the 7th shell that “looked like” a sweet potato. “ To be honest, it doesn’t look like a sweet potato at ALL!” thought Kyuhyun. But out loud, he said, ‘Wow, that’s nice yeobo, why don’t you keep that one too?’
‘Yeah! What a good idea! Kyuhyun oppa, you’re so smart!’ Seohyun yelled.
“when did i fall for such a sweet potato and Keroro lover? Ah well, she’s cute!” Kyuhyun thought.
‘Hyoyeon! Hyoyeon!’ came a voice from behind them. Seokyu turned around to see Hyoyeon running with tears in her eyes and Junho following her and calling her name. Hyoyeon ran past Seokyu, not even noticing them. When they were gone, Kyuhyun turned to Seohyun and said, ‘What’s wrong with Hyoyeon noona?’
‘I don’t know, why is Junho oppa with her and not Eunhyuk oppa?’ Seohyun asked.
‘I don’t know...’

‘Hyoyeon! Hyoyeon! Wait up!’ Junho cried.
Junho finally caught up to her and grabbed her arm.
‘Hyoyeon, wait! What’s wrong?’
‘Nothing... let go!’
‘It’s not nothing if you’re crying!’
Hyoyeon sighed and sat on the rock pools, dipping her feet in a small rock pool.
‘You don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to... but i’m going to stay with you, whether you want me to or not.’
‘Arasso...’
They sat for 15 minutes, watching the waves crash against the rocks. Junho kept stealing glances at Hyoyeon and sighed.
‘Hyoyeon, are you going to tell me what’s wrong?’ Junho asked again.
Hyoyeon sighed, ‘Well... it’s Eunhyuk...’ and she continued to tell him what had happened.

Back at the main area of the beach, Hangkyung and Donghae were surfing whilst Taemin and Ryeowook were building sandcastles.
‘Hyung? Have you seen Hyoyeon?’ Eunhyuk asked Leeteuk.
‘No, ask Taeyeon.’
Eunhyuk went to Taeyeon and go the same answer as the one Leeteuk gave him. He asked everyone but no one seemed to know where she was. He sat down dejected, but then saw two spots in the distance, it was Hyoyeon and Junho. They seemed really close and were laughing and joking around. Eunhyuk didn’t know why, but he felt so jealous.

It was becoming dark and the girls had finished cooking dinner. Everyone went into the dining room and sat down.
‘Whoa!! Noona! Who  made this?’ Chansung asked, pointing at the fried rice.
‘I did! Is it good?’ Victoria asked.
‘Yup!’
‘I helped!’ Luna added.
‘This is great, who made this?’ Taemin asked while stuffing his face with kimbap.
‘We did!’ exclaimed Yoonyul.
Immediately, Taecyeon and Minho grabbed the plate of kimbap and sat it in front of them, so only they could eat it.
‘Hyung! I wanted to eat that!’ cried Taemin.
‘Too bad! Yoona made this, i want to eat it,’ Taecyeon said.
‘But Yoonyul noonas made other things too! Like these cupcakes!’ Taemin said.
Without saying anything, Minho grabbed the plate of cupcakes and dumped them right in front of Taecyeon and himself. ‘These are ours,’ he said before starting to eat again.
‘Urghh!! But that was the best kimbap i’ve ever eaten!’ Taemin yelled.
‘Oppa, you can try this soup that i made...’ Sulli said shyly.
‘Ohh... it looks good! Okay, i’ll eat it.’

When they’d finished eating, Hyoyeon and Junho went out for a walk. ‘Hyoyeon... i want to tell you something, i’ve liked you since the first day i met you, the way you dance... it’s just amazing,’ Junho said.
Hyoyeon was shocked, she stood there, but then, Junho leaned in for a kiss. “Ottoke?” she thought. Right then, Eunhyuk walked out into the garden excitedly, carrying a small velvet box. He rounded the corner and saw Hyoyeon and Junho standing very close together, they were kissing. His eyes watered and he got angry, Eunhyuk was about to throw the royal blue box, but then hesitated. He put it back in his pocket and ran away, crying. Meanwhile, Hyoyeon looked at Junho, shocked. He only pecked the side of , then pulled away. Keeping his face just inches from her face. ‘Just think about it...’ Junho said before he walked off.

 

(a/n): srry if this chapter isn't good. had a really bad day today. anyways, what do you think?

comment and subscribe :)