The beginning of our love

Falling For You...

 “Crap, that’s the third time this week that i’ve slept in! I can’t believe the girls just left me like that, am I really that hard to wake up?” thought Sica as she rushed into the SM building and headed for the practise room.

Sica walked into the practise room to find Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Yoona practising a new dance routine, Fany and Sunny gossiping in the corner and the maknae, Seohyun, reading her 5th self-improvement book this week! “How fast does she read?” wondered Sica as she dropped her gym bag on the floor and joined Fany and Sunny.

‘Where’s Taeyeon?’ she asked.
‘With Onew, where else would she be?’ replied Sunny as she rolled her eyes.
‘Their practically stuck together’ Fany remarked, which caused the three girls to burst out in laughter.
‘What’s so funny?’ Taeyeon asked as she entered snsd’s practise room with her boyfriend Onew and the other members of Shinee in tow.  
Seeing Taeyeon walk in just while they were talking about her made the three girls burst in another fit of giggles. Onew gave Taeyeon a look which said ‘ What’s wrong with them?’ but Taeyeon just shrugged and ignored her immature group members.

‘Everyone, gather around,’ snsd and shinee’s managers called as they entered the room.
Sooyoung went to turn off the music and everyone else gathered around their managers, eager to find out what sort of news would bring both managers to the practise room.

‘This week on Music Core, snsd and shinee will be doing a couple dance break!’ announced the managers excitedly.  
‘YEAH!!’ yelled the excited boys.
‘ But, there’s five of them and there’s nine of us,’ remarked the intelligent maknae.
‘Yes, well Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny and Seohyun will not be participating,’ answered the managers.
Taeyeon was extremely disappointed but could not say anything as their managers were in the room and the only ones that knew about Onew and her relationship was snsd, shinee and a few other close idol groups. Tiffany felt indifferent but Sunny could not help but pout and use her aegyo, she wanted the chance to dance with five handsome guys too! Seohyun, on the other hand was glad, she did not want to do a couple dance as she thought it would be too awkward for her.
‘The couples will be as follows; Onew and Hyoyeon, Jonghyun and Sica, Key and Sooyoung, Minho and Yuri, Taemin and Yoona,’ said snsd’s manager.

The practise room immediately erupted in a roar of complaints from Key and Sooyoung.
‘Why?! WHY?! Of all of shinee, WHY Kim Kibum?? He’s such a diva and complains too much,’ screeched Sooyoung.
‘YAH! I don’t want to be partnered with you either! All you think about is food! Yah hyung, why are you doing this to me? Aren’t you our manager? Can’t you do something?’ riled Key.
‘No, sort it out between yourselves, you’re not children anymore. Why have you two been like this even when you were trainees?’ replied shinee’s manager calmly.
This shut both Key and Sooyoung up, truthfully, Key was happy about being Sooyoung’s partner, he just reacted because she was objecting to being his partner which hurt his pride. Sooyoung wasn’t sure why she had objected either, she’d liked Key since they were trainees but since she didn’t know how to express her feelings, she fought with him instead.

‘Uhh... Can I swap places with Taeyeon?’ Hyoyeon said after the Sooyoung/Key drama was sorted.
She knew Taeyeon was upset about this and to be honest, she could not stand dancing with someone as clumsy as Onew, she’d much rather dance with someone from Super Junior, especially Eunhyuk.
‘Why would you do that? Hyoyeon you are the main dancer in the group so you have to be in this dance,’ said her manager.
‘Fine...’ she grumbled as she gave Taeyeon an apologetic look.

Jonghyun’s POV:

I hear Key complaining about being Sooyoung’s partner and roll my eyes, that kid has so got to start admitting his feelings for her, but then again, I’ve only just admitted my feelings for Sica a few weeks ago so what right do I have to complain about Key? I turn to look at Sica and immediately broke out into a goofy grin, gosh, why am I such a dork around her? Jessica Jung, what have you done to me?? I’m definitely looking forward to the coming week, this is my chance to get closer to Sica.

End Jonghyun’s POV~

 

Onew’s POV:

I’m so disappointed that I’m not coupled with Taeyeon, WHY? Just looking at her sad, pouty face makes me feel guilty, and I haven’t done anything wrong! I wouldn’t ever cheat on my dorky Taeyeon, I really have to make it up to her this weekend... how about a picnic on a private beach sound??

End Onew’s POV~

 

Minho’s POV:

I’M SO FREAKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW THAT I COULD JUST SCREAM!!!! Yuri is my partner! There’s no luckier guy than me right now.
‘So Yoona noona, your my partner right?’ asked Taemin.
‘Yeah of course dongsaeng,’ replied Yoona noona.
Their voices brought me back down to earth, dongsaeng huh? That’s right, Yuri must also think of me as a dongsaeng as well, just like Yoona thinks of Taemin. Damnit! I wish she would think of me as more than a dongsaeng. I love her so much. I’m in such a disadvantage compared to Leeteuk hyung and Taeyang hyung.

End Minho’s POV~

 

‘Okay! Everyone back to their dorms to get a rest!’ commanded the two managers.

-------------------------

At SNSD’s dorm~

‘Omooooooo I can’t believe I’m not dancing with my wonderful Onew,’ sighed Taeyeon.
‘Please, I’d rather dance by myself than with that clumsy goof, he reminds me of someone I know... someone by the name Taeyeon,’ said Hyoyeon.
‘Yah! What’s that supposed to mean?’ said Taeyeon indignantly as she went to swat Hyoyeon on the head.
‘Nothing! I’m going to bed,’ Hyoyeon replied as she ran off to her bedroom.
‘Me too!’ cried Tiffany, Sunny, Yoona and Seohyun.
As their members left the living room, Yuri, Sica, Sooyoung and Taeyeon were left talking about the events that had happened in the one day.
‘ I can’t believe I’m with Key!’ cried Sooyoung.
‘Well at least you can talk to him without your heart jumping out of your chest! Minho’s charisma is so HOT!’ cried Yuri as she buried her face in her hands with embarrassment.
‘I know,’ giggled Sica, ‘ You couldn’t stop staring at him.’
‘Like your any better! You were almost drooling over Jonghyun’
‘Ewww!’ chorused Sooyoung and Taeyeon.
Sica immediately started a pillow fight with Yuri. Yuri won.
‘Alright, let’s go to bed now, we have a long day tomorrow, and you don’t want bags under your eyes when you see Jonghyun and Minho do you?’ said their kid leader.
Sica and Yuri immediately ran to their rooms for beauty sleep as Sooyoung and Taeyeon followed them, all the while smiling and their fellow member’s cuteness.

------------------------

At Shinee’s dorm~

When they got home, Onew and Key went straight to bed and Taemin had muttered something about calling Sulli. This left Jonghyun and Minho talking to themselves.
‘Did you see Yuri today? She looked so beautiful’ sighed Minho.
‘Haha, you’ve fallen hard dongsaeng,’ laughed Jonghyun.
‘Yeah, like you weren’t thinking about Sica noona just then,’
Jonghyun immediately tried to change the subject and said ‘Neh... Minho, why do you call all of snsd noona?’
‘Because they are my noonas. And I don’t call Seohyun that, cause we’re the same age’
‘Then why not Yuri too? She’s your noona and you call Sooyoung and Yoona ‘noona’ even though they are younger than Yuri. Aren’t you being too casual with her?’
‘It’s coz I like her of course! I don’t want her to think of me as a dongsaeng and i’ve never called her that even back when we were trainees, and i’m not gonna start now’
Embarrassed at confessing to his hyung about his crush, Minho walked away to his bedroom to avoid anymore interrogations and went to sleep thinking of his beautiful Yuri.

 

 

(a/n)  Thanks so much to sickal for being the first subscriber to this story and also to sicabias for being the first to comment! You guys gave me encouragement to finish this story in one day even though it's late and i should be asleep, but i wanted to post this before i went to be. Hope you like it and continue supporting me thoughout this fanfic!