YoonYulSic

Falling For You...

When everyone came downstairs the next morning, they were all smiles. They were finally getting the last three members back today. Jonghyun, Taecyeon and Minho were the first three up and by the time everyone else came down, they were making breakfast, singing.
‘Hyung… I think they’ve gone crazy…’ Chansung whispered to Jay when he spotted the three guys making his breakfast.
‘Just don’t look… give them a break, it’ll only last for today, after they get the Royal family back, they’ll go back to normal… hopefully,’ Jay whispered.
‘I can hear you hyung,’ Taecyeon said cheerfully, which made it seem very creepy.
‘Breakfasttttttttt,’ Jonghyun sung loudly.
Chansung immediately dug into his breakfast, forgetting about how weird Jonghyun, Taecyeon and Minho were acting earlier.

Outside on the porch, Sulli was eavesdropping on Luna and Krystal’s conversation again.
‘Krystal, we have to begin our plan immediately! Onew and Taeyeon could get married at any moment right now!!’ Luna cried.
‘I know!! Did you see Minho and Jonghyun this morning? They we SINGING while making BREAKFAST!!’ Krystal cried.
‘I thought you gave up on Minho…’
‘Well, not anymore. I mean… who can resist that flaming charisma?’
Luna and Krystal giggled.
‘Snsd will see… we’ll show them what happens to them when they try to steal our guys. They won’t see daylight ever again!!’ Luna laughed evilly.
Hearing this, Sulli fell over in shock. She stumbled out of hiding and Luna and Krystal gasped, but then they saw her and relaxed.
‘Oh, it’s just you,’ Krystal said scornfully.
‘I-i-i… oh, you can’t do this to snsd unnies!’ Sulli cried.
‘Of course we can!’ Luna snapped.
‘But…’ Sulli protested.
‘Just shut up already! If you even say a word to anyone, we’ll tell Taemin about your secret!’
Sulli immediately stood up and ran inside the house.
‘I don’t see why she is so ashamed about her secret…’ Luna mumbled.
Krystal merely shrugged her shoulders and went back inside the house.

After breakfast, the idols sat around in the lounge room and talked about, well, everything.
‘So, how’s your relationship with Hara?’ Wooyoung asked Hangkyung.
‘Perfect,’ Hangkyung smiled.
‘Ohh… so will we be hearing wedding bells soon?’ Junsu asked.
‘Well, I’ve already proposed… so hopefully, soon.’
‘Ohh?? I can’t wait!’ Taemin exclaimed.
‘I’m the wedding planner and bridesmaid!’ Heechul screeched.
Everyone turned and started at him, all think the same thing, “Wtf?”, even Super Junior was thinking that too.
‘Umm… I’m pretty sure Hara wants to choose her own friends as bridesmaids, hyung… you can be one of the 12 groomsmen,’ Hangkyung said slowly, not wanting to hurt Heechul’s feeling.
Heechul pouted, ‘Can I at least be the wedding planner?’
‘Uhh… you have to bring that up with Hara…’
‘Well, I of course will be the best man,’ Donghae said confidently.
‘No!!! I am!’ Heechul yelled.
‘Ahem, I’m the oldest… I think I should be,’ Leeteuk said.
‘No! I’m the cutest!’ Sungmin exclaimed.
‘Yeah? Well, I’m the hottest!’ Yesung said.
The rest of Super Junior began to bicker.
‘Stop! All of you are equally the best men, ok? If you don’t shut up, then none of you are even going to be the groomsmen! I can ask my other brothers!’ Hangkyung yelled.
‘Yay!!! I’m going to be hyung’s groomsmen, don’t worry, I’ll pick the perfect suit for you!’ Key exclaimed.
Everyone continued to argue over Hangkyung’s wedding, but Taemin noticed that Sulli didn’t seem as happy as usual. Remembering the talk he’d had with Minho, Taemin decided to take things into action and to do something.

Taemin stood up and grabbed Sulli’s hand without anyone else noticing because they were too busy planning the wedding. He pulled her up and led her to the kitchen.
‘Sulli… what’s wrong?’
‘Nothing, Taemin.’
‘Don’t tell me that it’s nothing!’ Taemin exclaimed.
‘But, Taemin…’
‘Call me oppa.’
‘What?’
‘Call me oppa, Sulli. Please?’
‘Okay then… Taemin… oppa, there is nothing wrong.’
‘Yes there is, now tell me. Is it Krystal?’
‘Anniyo…’
‘Please don’t be so distant with me. You can tell me. No  matter what it is, my opinion on you won’t change. You’ll still be my sweet, beautiful Sulli.’
Sulli stood there shocked, Taemin had just called her beautiful, and said that he wouldn’t change his opinion on her. Maybe, just maybe, it would be okay to tell him, she thought.
‘Are you sure, oppa?’
Taemin smiled at her calling him oppa, ‘Yeah, I’m sure.’
‘Well… I can only tell you to warn all your hyungs… Luna and Krystal are planning to break them all apart, and hurt snsd unnies, badly.’
‘Arasso. I’m so sorry that you had to hold that all in my yourself,’ Taemin said as he hugged Sulli.

Out of nowhere, everyone walked into the kitchen, and caught them hugging.
‘Omona! Taemin what are you doing to our Sulli?’ Amber asked, shocked.
Taemin and Sulli pulled away from each other, embarrassed but happy.
‘Looks like our Taemin is finally growing up,’ Kibum cooed.
‘Shut up,’ Taemin muttered, humiliated.

Suddenly, the gong rang throughout the mansion. Jonghyun, Taecyeon and Minho got excited and all quickly ran to the lounge room, waiting for the good news, or so they thought.
‘Head to the waterfall, on the left side of the river,’ was the only instruction they got.

Everyone ran to the waterfall, and smiled in relief when they saw the Royal Family on the other side, standing on the platform. Yuri was still wearing Minho’s jacket, which made him smile. ‘She looks beautiful,’ he muttered, mesmerised.
‘Sica! Sica!’ Jonghyun cried, ‘Omona! You’re safe!’
‘Yoona! I missed you!’ Taecyeon called from across the lake.
The girls smiled and yelled back, ‘I love you, oppa.’
The gong went again, the voice said, ‘The task today is not a physical one, and to some, will seem quite easy. You merely have to choose which two snsd members you want to return to you, and the other will be taken back and not returned. You have 10 minutes to choose.’

The idols all stood there shocked… they had to choose between the three girls, and one would not be returning to them.
‘Ottoke… unnie… please, what do we do?’ Seohyun whimpered.
‘I-i-i… I don’t know. I can’t choose between them…’ Taeyeon broke down.
‘It can’t be…’ Jonghyun mumbled.
‘We can’t leave them… it’s unfair…’ Minho cried.
‘We’ll save Yoona of course!’ Taecyeon said selfishly.
‘Yah! So your saying that were leaving either Sica or Yuri? That’s not happening. Why don’t we leave Yoona?’ Jonghyun snapped.
‘We could just leave Yuri and have Sica and Yoona back…’
Minho growled and held Taecyeon up by the collar, ‘Don’t even think about it,’ he growled.
‘Minho… put him down,’ Jonghyun instructed, ‘And Taecyeon, we are not leaving Yuri because Minho is my brother and I don’t want to see him miserable for the rest of his life. And Sica would kill me for leaving her precious Yuri. And lastly, Yuri just so happens to be my favourite sister-in-law. So no, we are not leaving her.’
‘But we can’t leave Yoona!’ wailed Taecyeon.

From across the river, the girls yelled at the boys.
‘Oppa! Please save Sica unnie and Yoona! I’ll be okay!’ yelled Yuri.
‘I’m not doing that, baby,’ Minho yelled, ‘I haven’t held you in weeks!’
‘NO! Keep Yoonyul safe, I’m the oldest!’ Sica yelled.
‘No can do, babe. We’re not going to choose,’ Jonghyun yelled.
‘Time is running out! Oppas, please hurry up and choose! Time is running out,’ Seohyun cried.
‘Omo, omo, I can’t watch!’ Sooyoung said.
‘We can’t choose! If we don’t choose, then we will lose all of them!’ Taecyeon yelled.
‘Uhh…’ Onew said.
Everyone turned to Leeteuk for answers, but he didn’t have any. He stood in shock, the thought of choosing between his precious sisters and possibly never seeing another was too much, for the first time, Leeteuk couldn’t stand strong for everyone, and joined in with the crying.
‘Wah!! I know I always fight with Yuri noona, but I don’t want to lose her!!’ Taemin wailed, ‘who will fight with me now??’

The gong went off, and the voice said, ‘Time has run out. You have another chance tomorrow to choose, please think it over tonight!’ The royal family smiled sadly at their family, and suddenly, the platform under them dropped and they fell underground.
‘YURI!!’ Minho yelled.
‘Sica, no!!’ Jjong cried. ‘Yoona!’ Taecyeon yelled.
All the other guys had to grab hold of them to keep them from jumping into the lake to go after them.
‘It’s too late, they’re safe. We’ll see them again tomorrow, we have a very important decision to make tonight, it’s best if we go get some rest,’ Kangin soothed.

 

(a/n): hehe, how was the chapter? 50 SUBSCIBERS!!!! EEP!!! i'm so happy, thank you so much! this chapter is dedicated to you all :) 

Check this Shinee Lucifer parody, it's hilarious:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfj-sC1BUHs

Comment and Subscribe.