Betrayal and an announcement?

Falling For You...

The day after the girls snuck out, SM building ~

‘Wait Krys, why are we here?’ asked Luna.
‘You’ll see.’
‘Krystal, we don’t even have a schedule today,’ Victoria said.
‘Yeah, but i need to talk to SM, and YOU, don’t tell anyone, or else your secret will be let out,’ Krystal told Sulli. Unfortunately, Amber was in LA visiting family, which left Sulli all alone.
‘Neh~,’ Sulli mumbled and lowered her head. She hated how she couldn’t do anything against the others because they knew about her secret. She just hoped that no one would find out...
F(x) arrived outside Soo Man’s office door and told his secretary that they need to see him immediately. 15 minutes later, they were allowed inside. Surprisingly, all the managers of shinee, Super Junior, snsd and f(x) were sitting inside.
‘So, Krystal, what did you want to tell me?’ SM asked.
‘Well... can we talk privately?’ she asked, looking over at the managers.
‘Don’t worry, they won’t say anything to anyone, even if it’s about their groups, they won’t say anything. They’re loyal to me, not them.’
‘Okay,’ Krystal said reluctantly, ‘well, you see, some members of SMent have been dating.’
‘Yes go on...’
‘And i thought i should tell you as it’s against the rules.’
‘Who are they?’
Krystal looked back at her members for support, although she was barely nervous, she was nervous now. Soo Man was very intimidating. Victoria shook her head, she’d already told Krystal and Luna that she wouldn’t help them anymore, and Sulli kept her eyes on the ground, guilt sweeping over her for telling on her sunbaes.
‘Well for one, Onew and Taeyeon are already engaged,’ Luna said.
‘Hmm... interesting... and why aren’t you using honorifics on your sunbaes?’
‘To be honest? I don’t have any respect for them because they don’t follow the rules,’ Luna answered.
‘Yes, yes, interesting, anymore?’ SM asked.
‘My sister and Jonghyun,’ Krystal said, finally getting her revenge on Jjong for rejecting her.
‘You’d even sabotage your sisters’ career?’ asked SM unfazed.
‘I don’t think this would sabotage her career, merely make her follow the rules like the rest of us,’ Krystal said well knowingly that this did have a chance in sabotaging Sica’s career.
‘And Yuri and Minho are dating as well!’ Luna added.
‘Not to mention Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk, Sunny and Sungmin, Sooyoung and Key,’ Krystal added.
‘And Tiffany and Wooyoung, Yoona and Taecyeon, Seohyun and Kyuhyun,’ Luna finished.
‘It seems that this mainly targets snsd... you wouldn’t happen to be jealous of them would you?’ SM asked.
‘Anniyo, they just think they are more superior and don’t have to follow the rules.’
‘It doesn’t seem to be about the rules, more like personal grudges.’
‘No it isn’t, now please excuse us, we have to go.’
‘Arasso, leave, leave.’
F(x) walked out the door, Sulli was last and looked back at SM with pleading eyes, hoping that he wouldn’t hurt her sunbaes. When they were gone, shinee’s manager said, ‘so boss, what are you going to do about them now?’Z
‘Test them, see how far they are willing to go.’
‘Arasso, do you need any help?’ Super Junior’s manager asked.
‘Yeah, call up JYP, tell them i need to speak to them, and then send snsd, shinee, super junior and f(x) to the announcement room.’
‘Okay, we’ll go do that as fast as we can.’

‘Honestly, why are they calling us in on a Sunday?’ complained Donghae.
‘Because idols never get a break,’ sighed Leeteuk.
‘This better be good,’ mumbled Hangkyung had been dragged out of bed.
‘Something doesn’t feel right, i don’t think we should go in...’ mumbled Kangin.
‘It doesn’t matter, we have to go anyway,’ Kibum said.
‘Hurry up, hyungs!’ yelled Kyuhyun and Ryeowook from the top of the stairs.
‘Seriously, i can’t believe these kids have this much energy in the morning,’ said Heechul.

‘Hyung!!! Why’d we have to come to the SM building? I was planning on dragging Minho hyung to play soccer with me,’ Taemin said.
‘You don’t even know how to play soccer!’ cried Onew.
‘Minho hyung could’ve taught me...’ mumbled the maknae.
‘Maybe later, Taemin,’ said Minho.
‘Yay!’
‘So Key, do you know why we have to be here so early in the morning?’ asked Jonghyun.
‘How should i know?’ Key growled.
‘Because you’re the biggest gossip i know, besides Heechul hyung.’
‘Well, i don’t know.’
‘Alright, don’t need to be feisty,’ Jjong said.
‘Hyung! Just shut up, i have a headache.’
‘Sheesh, someone hasn’t had their daily dose of Yuri yet...’ mumbled Jonghyun under his breath.
‘What did you say?!’ growled Minho.
‘Nothing...’ squeaked Jjong, incredibly frightened of his dongsaeng’s stare.

‘Sunny! Be careful!’ shouted Tiffany as Sunny almost tripped on the stairs.
‘Mianhae, i’m still sleepy, it’s way too early to be here,’ Sunny said with her eyes half closed.
‘It doesn’t matter, SM said he had something very important to tell us, cheer up girls!’ Taeyeon said as she tried to brighten up her sisters.
‘Mmm...’ was the only answer she got.
‘Unnie... i think Sica unnie is drooling and half sleep walking!’ said Seohyun.
‘Aish! This girl, what am i going to do with her?’ mumbled Taeyeon as she helped guide Sica up the stairs.
‘Unnie... i’m soooo hungry, we didn’t even get to eat breakfast!’ complained Sooyoung.
Taeyeon merely sighed, sometimes, it was so hard being the oldest, she wanted to complain too! But she had no one to complain to. Hyoyeon saw Taeyeon’s frustration and tried to help, ‘Sooyoung-ah, we’ll eat when we get inside, stop bothering Taeyeon, and help me carry Yoonyul up the stairs,’ said Hyoyeon, pointing at the twins who were leaning on each other, barely making it up the stairs without tripping.
‘Okay unnie, only because you said we can eat later!’

‘Jay hyung! Why does JYP want us at SMent so early in the morning?’ complained Junsu.
‘I don’t know. I want to go back to bed...’ mumbled Jaebeom.
‘Yah! Don’t fall asleep while walking!’ yelled Taecyeon as he reached over to catch Jay who was falling.
‘Hmm... the only thing to make up for making us come here so early would be seeing Tiffany...’ sighed Wooyoung.
‘So your saying, if i see your girlfriend, it will make my day better?’ joked Junho.
‘No!’ yelled Wooyoung as he smacked Junho’s arm.
‘I know, i know! I was only joking,’ Junho said.
‘You better have been.’
‘Chansung! Get off of me! You’re so heavy!’ yelled Nichkhun who was almost squashed by Chansung who was sleepily leaning on Nichkhun’s shoulder.
‘Ewww... his drooling...’ said Junho as he went over to help Nichkhun.

2pm were the last to enter the announcement room. The couples obviously stayed away from each other as SM was there.
‘Okay, now that we’re all here, i have an announcement to make,’ SM said.
‘Hmm? What does it have to do with 2pm?’ asked Chansung who was now wide awake.
‘You’ll have to listen to find out,’ SM continued, ‘Well, as you have all been working hard, i have organised a holiday on my very own private island for all of you. There is no one there other than my private workers. It is exactly like Super Junior’s island that you went to a while ago, except of course, for the workers. But don’t worry, they won’t tell the paparazzi if they see anything.’
‘Bwoh?! Another holiday?’ Onew said.
‘Yes, you deserve it.’
‘But why include 2pm?’ Taecyeon asked.
‘Because you are very close to super junior, shinee, snsd and f(x).’
‘ohh, so... does JYP know about this?’
‘Yes, and they’ve given as the go ahead. You’ll be leaving at the end of the week, i’ve organised everything. Now off you go, start packing, chop, chop!’ said SM as he clapped his hands.

The idols excitedly talked as the exited the room. They were so happy that they were lucky enough to have two holidays very close to each other. Sulli walked out nervously, thinking that it must be a plan to do with what Krystal had told SM earlier, she hoped no one would get hurt. When the idols were all gone, f(x)’s manager asked SM, ‘So how are you going to test them?’
‘You’ll just have to wait and see.’
‘When will you start to make your move?’
‘All in good time, all in good time.’

 

(a/n): so what do you think? thoughts? :) is the chappie good or bad? please comment, your opinions help improve the fic :)

Again, thanks to all my reader and subscribers!! :) you make writing this fanfic worth it ^^

comment and subscribe :)