Big News

Falling For You...

After filming Dream Team, snsd, shinee, Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Kyuhyun went home to get ready for dinner. Junho had to go to another filming and Danny Ahn had to go to a variety show shooting. When Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Kyuhyun got to their dorm, they invited the rest of Super junior to come to dinner with them. ‘Of Course we’ll come. It’s FOOD!!!’ cried Shindong. ‘You sound like Sooyoung,’ Ryeowook remarked. When snsd got to their dorm, they started to get ready for dinner and Yoona and Tiffany called Taecyeon and Wooyoung to join them for dinner.

Two hours later, the idols all arrived at a five star Japanese restaurant that had those private rooms away from other guests with one big table for everyone to sit around. They sat down and started to order. When the food had arrived, everyone started eating. Sooyoung and Shindong had already gobbled up four plates by the time everyone else finished just one.
‘Yuri! Yuri! Try this, its yummy!’ squealed Yoona as she fed sushi to Yuri.
‘Mmm... I want more! Try this!’ said Yuri as she fed Yoona tempura.
‘I like that! Here, let’s swap!’ said Yoona as she reached for Yuri’s plate.
‘Yah! Yah! Im Yoona! How can you feed someone else food and not your boyfriend?’ asked Taecyeon.
‘Because it’s yummy and it’s Yuri!’ exclaimed Yoona.
‘What? Is Yuri more important than me?’ asked Taecyeon.
‘What a stupid question to ask. Of course Yuri is! Now stop annoying me and asking stupid questions,’ said Yoona.
Taecyeon was shocked, Yuri was more important than him... ‘Sorry,’ he said as he quietly started to eat again.
‘Ohh Yoona, you’ve got him wrapped around your little finger,’ said Wooyoung.
‘That’s the way it should be,’ snapped Tiffany.
Before Tiffany could start complaining and getting angry at him, Wooyoung fed some fried squid to her, ‘Yeobo, ahh...’
‘I want to feed Minho oppa too! Oppa, ahh...’ exclaimed Yuri as she fed him the sushi she’d taken from Yoona.
‘Yum, thanks Yul.’
‘No! No feeding MY Minho, Yuri noona,’ said Taemin from the other side of Minho.
‘Yah! Minho oppa is MINE. Go away Taemin.’
‘Wha- See Yoona, Yuri cares more about Minho than you and you care more about her... hmph!’ complained Taecyeon.
‘Anniyo, i care about them both equally. See Taecyeon, your jealousy gets you nowhere. Here Yoona, ahh...’ Yuri told Taecyeon as she fed Yoona sushi.
Everyone laughed as Yoona moved closer to rest her head on Yuri’s shoulder and further away from Taecyeon who was now sulking.
‘Yah! Choi Minho! Im Yoona! Get your hands off my wife!’ yelled Sica from across the table.
‘Anniyo, she’s my twin! Yuri is mine! You and Minho keep your hands off!’ cried Yoona.
Minho gave both girls glares as he said, ‘Yuri is MY girlfriend and NO ONE else is allowed to touch, arasso?’
‘No!! Minho! She’s MY wife!’ yelled Sica.
‘Aww, Sica, you still have me,’ said Jjong.
‘But i want Yuri too!’
Sunny looked over to Yuri and saw the younger girl sitting there, peacefully eating her sushi as if her boyfriend, wife and twin were not arguing over her. Yuri looked up when she felt Sunny kick her, she saw Sunny giving her a look, telling her to stop this stupid argument. Yuri sighed, ‘Please stop arguing, i want to eat my sushi.’
‘It’s okay Yeobo, just eat your sushi, ignore stupid Minho and Sica’ said Yoona.
‘Yah! Who’s wife do you think your calling ‘yeobo’?’ asked Sica.
Everyone else watched the argument in utter amusement. Minho decided to end the argument quickly, he leaned over, kissed Yuri on the lips and then looked at his competition with a smirk on his face, ‘If she’s YOUR Yuri, then why am i the only one that can do that?’ he said.
‘I can do that too!’ yelled Yoona as she leaned over and almost kissed Yuri.
‘Yah!’ yelled Minho as he pulled Yuri away, ‘No kissing Yuri.’
‘Why do they get to sit next to Yuri?’ whined Sica to Jjong.
Finally, Yuri gave up. ‘You know what? I’m going to bring my sushi with me and sit next to Hyoyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie until you three grow up,’ she said.
‘Yay! Yuri’s sitting next to me!’ yelled Tiffany.
‘Oh, not you too!’ cried Wooyoung.
‘Of course me, we’re Yulti!’
‘Yuri-ah, you have too many couples with other people, maybe just stick to one,’ said Leeteuk.
‘Anniyo.’
‘Omona!! Sooyoung! You’ve finished 9 plates already?! Not even counting the ones you shared with me!’ exclaimed Key.
‘Shush, leave me alone, i’m eating.’
Key sighed in defeat, ever since they started dating, Key always lost the arguments. It was no fair when she could use aegyo or the silent treatment on him.

‘Alright, Kids! Onew and i have something important to tell you,’ Taeyeon said.
‘What? Are you leaving us?’ cried Kibum.
‘Are you pregnant?’ asked Jjong.
‘Omona, you’re pregnant! Is it a boy?’ cried Heechul.
‘What if SM finds out?’ asked Donghae worriedly.
‘We’re going to be aunties!!’ squealed Tiffany and Yuri as they hugged.
‘Yah! Don’t hug my girl,’ yelled Yoona, Sica and Minho at the same time.
‘We have to start buying baby clothes!!’ squeal Key.
‘Have you thought of a name?’ asked Kyuhyun.
‘You have my permission to call it Ryeowook junior!’ announced Ryeowook.
Everyone turned and stared at him... ‘Anyway, just ignore him,’ said Kangin.
‘Baby toys!’ squealed Taemin.
‘You have to give it dancing lessons!’ yelled Hyohyuk.
‘You have to eat healthily, or else it will be short like Taeyeon unnie and clumsy like Onew oppa,’ said Seohyun.
Taeyeon looked at Onew for help. They were jumping to weird conclusions. He was too busy finishing his last chicken. When he finished it, he calmly put done the chicken bone and said, ‘Guys, calm down. Taeyeon is not pregnant.’
‘Then what news have you got?’ asked Sooyoung.
‘Well, we’re engaged!’ exclaimed Taeyeon happily.
‘Omona!! Unnie!!’ yelled all the girls as they ran to give Taeyeon hugs.
The boys all got up to congratulate Onew.
‘Nice one,’ said Yesung.
‘Congrats, you’re the first one,’ Hangkyung said.

‘Unnie!! When did this happen?’ asked Sica excitedly.
‘Where? When? How?’ asked Yoonyul as they jumped up and down.
‘Well...’ said Taeyeon.

*Flashback*
Taeyeon POV~

The blindfold was loose but i still could not see where i was going.
‘Onew~ where are we?’ i asked.
‘You’ll see soon, just wa- oh !’ cried Onew.
I heard a loud thump and figured that Onew Oppa had fallen over.
‘See? This is why it’s a bad idea to blindfold me! I can’t see and stop you from falling over. And you could end up pulling me down with you!’ i cried.
‘I’m okay, I’m okay. Now let’s get going!’ he said.

Five minutes later, Onew oppa told me to take off my shoes and hold them in my hands. I did what i was told and we continued walking, then i felt the ground change. It was... sand? I was walking on sand? Then, i could hear the waves of the ocean. Ahh... we must be at the beach. He’s taking me to the beach for our date? How sweet.
‘Okay, you can take off the blindfold now, yeobo.’
I obediently did as i was told and let out a gasp. The night sky was clear and you could see so many stars. The beach was empty except for me and Onew oppa, and right in front of me, on the beach, was a picnic blanket with candles and food on it. Who knew Onew oppa could be so romantic?
‘Do you like it?’ he asked nervously.
‘Like it? I love it!’ i cried as i hugged him, ‘thanks oppa.’

After we finished eating dinner, Onew asked me to stand up, so i did. He started to sing a beautiful love song which made me start crying. Could he get any more romantic. I know it was cheesy, but i loved it. When he finished, he got down on one knee and pulled out a small box from his back pocket, i gasped.
‘Taeyeon, i know i’m very lucky to have you, and that you deserve better, but i love you and i’m not willing to let anyone take you away from me. So will you, Kim Taeyeon, marry me?’ Onew said as he pulled out the most beautiful ring I’d ever seen.
I was speechless, i was so happy.
‘Taeyeon?’ Onew asked nervously.
‘Yes oppa, i will,’ i whispered and hugged him.
I was the best date we’d ever been to.

*End Flashback*
End Taeyeon POV~

‘I’ll tell you at home,’ Taeyeon told the girls.
‘Aww, congratulations!’ everyone yelled.

Meanwhile, at the airport, f(x) had arrived back from LA.

 

(A/N): Keke~ i really like this chapter, what are your thoughts? Fav parts? Parts disliked?

Comment and Subscribe! ^^