You what?!

Falling For You...

‘Hyung!!!’ cried Taemin.
‘Minho!!!!!’ the boys cried.
‘Yuri!!!’ screamed snsd as they tried to run towards the two lovers, unfortunately, they were being held back by the guys.
Yuri realised what Minho was doing and yelled, ‘Minho Oppa, move, move! You’re going to get hurt! Please!’
From behind her, she heard Minho yell out, ‘Urghh!!!’
The arrows had all hit him, ‘Minho!!!!’ everyone yelled.
Yuri felt the weight of Minho roll off her, ‘Arghh… what the heck??!!’ Minho moaned.
Yuri quickly sat up and the others all ran towards them, jumping over the fence.
‘Oppa, oppa, are you okay? Please…’ Yuri said as tears ran down her face.

Taemin was the first to get to Minyul, he’d run the fastest he’d ever run in his life.
‘Hyung! Hyung!’ he cried.
‘Urghh…’ Minho moaned as he turned around, lying on his back.
‘What is it??? Oh gosh, how do we call an ambulance?!’ Yuri and Taemin fretted.
‘Why isn’t he bleeding?’ Taecyeon asked when the rest had arrived.
‘What? Do you want him to be bleeding?’ Yuri snapped angrily.
‘No!! But he was hit by arrows!’
‘Nnghh!!!’ Minho moaned again in pain.
Everyone turned to him and waited for him to say something.
‘The arrows freaken hurt!!’ he yelled.
‘Wait! Unnie, why hasn’t the arrows pierced his skin? They’re lying on the floor!’ Seohyun cried, tugging on Taeyeon’s sleeve and pointing.
‘They’re freaken made of some weird rubber like a basketball!’ Minho said, ‘they didn’t pierce my skin luckily, but I think I’ve got a dozen of bruises. Do you know how fast they were coming at me?! The impact caused it to hurt more!!’
Realising that he wasn’t hurt too much, everyone sighed in relief.
‘Minhooooo!! Don’t scare me like that!!!’ cried Eunhyuk and Shindong dramatically as they hugged him tightly.
‘Oppas! His got bruises all over his back! If you hug him so tightly, it’ll hurt!’ cried Yuri.
‘Oh, mianhae, mianhae,’ they said, ‘we forgot that our little sister would get jealous and want to hug him first.’
Yuri blushed, ‘Hmph!’

Before she could hug Minho though, Taemin jumped in front of her and hugged him, ‘Hyung!!!!! Thank goodness!! Don’t do something that stupid ever again!!’ he said.
‘Haha, it was worth it. I’m so lucky aren’t I?’ Minho said.
‘Damn right, you stupid child. Do you know how much you scared me?’ Key scolded.
‘Mianhae, Key umma. But isn’t the most important thing is that I got Yuri back?’
‘Hmph! You’re lucky you got her back! Otherwise you would’ve been in BIG trouble.’
Everyone laughed at Key’s divaness.
‘Yah!!! Taemin! Don’t you think you’ve hugged Minho Oppa for long enough?!’ whined Yuri.
For once, Taemin moved aside and let Yuri hug Minho.
‘Only because hyung almost went crazy without you!’ was Taemin’s excuse.
Yuri stayed lying down on Minho chest as he her hair.
‘What I don’t understand, is that, whoever the person who kidnapped us, they’d never meant to hurt us, but why kidnap us in the first place?’ Tiffany asked.
‘Yeah! If they had meant to hurt us, then they would’ve made the arrows real, but they didn’t!’ Jonghyun said.
‘But of course, out of you three, only Minho would be stupid enough to run through a field of arrows, which he did,’ Onew stated.
‘I wasn’t being stupid! I was saving Yuri!’ Minho scolded Onew.
‘Whatever…’ Onew mumbled.
‘So, what was the point of kidnapping us anyway? Especially since they tricked us into thinking that everyone’s life was in danger!’ Sooyoung said.

From the other side of the clearing, they heard clapping. “WTF??” the idols all thought. They all turned around to see SM standing there.
‘Soo Man-shi?’ the three idiots cried out in surprise.
‘Yes, yes.’
‘What? So you’re the one that kidnapped our sisters?!’ Hangkyung, Donghae and Shindong yelled furiously.
‘Yes… who else? But before you boys come here and attack me, why don’t we go back to the mansion to talk first?’ SM said.
‘Yeah right!’ the boys said sarcastically as they began to run towards him.
‘Boys!’ Leeteuk snapped, when they heard Leeteuk’s voice, they all stopped immediately, ‘let’s hear what he has to say first.’
Everyone nodded in agreement, he couldn’t be that harmful if he’d made sure the arrows were made of basketball material.
‘Can you walk, Minho?’ Hangkyung and Donghae asked.
‘Umm… yeah, but my back’s really sore.’
‘Then we’ll carry you,’ they said as they lifted him up and walked back to the mansion.

When they’d all arrived at the mansion, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny and Hyoyeon went to the kitchen to get a drink for everyone, while the rest went to the lounge room and sat down.
‘Talk,’ Kangin demanded.
‘Ahh… Kangin, Kangin, Kangin, always been the impatient one haven’t we? Why don’t we wait until we get our drinks first?’ SM said calmly.
Kangin growled in frustration, but didn’t say anything else.
The girls finally arrived with the drinks and handed them out. When they’d given them all out, they sat down with the others and waited for SM to talk. SM very slowly bought the cup to his mouth and took a sip, taking the longest time possible to give the idols the answers they wanted.
‘Hurry up!’ Kibum snapped angrily.
SM sighed, ‘Have I raised a bunch of monkeys with absolutely no patience?’
‘We wouldn’t be so rude if you hadn’t kidnapped our sisters,’ Heechul interjected, saying it in a calm manner, making him seem more scary.

‘Well… if you must know, I found out about everyone’s relationship from… let’s say, a reliable source, anyway, do you know why I have a rule against dating within the company?’
The idols shook their heads, they always thought it was a stupid rule that SM had wanted to enforce when he was bored.
‘Because, when they broke up, things would be sour between the two people, and they’d be unable to work with each other. And it is worse, when it is someone from your own entertainment company.’
‘Then what about us? We’re not from SM,’ Taecyeon and Wooyoung said.
‘Yes, well, here is the thing. I see every one of my idols and younger trainees as my own children. Most of them began training at the age of 10, I’ve watched them grow up, and have become protective of them, and don’t want them to get hurt. So therefore, I tested all you boys to see if you truly loved them. Therefore, I know you won’t hurt them, and that you won’t break up and make it hard to work with each other, so I have nothing against your relationships.’
‘Hmm… so it was a test to see if we could do what we feared the most for the person we loved?’ Eunhyuk asked.
‘Yes. No one was going to really get hurt, you all only assumed.’
‘Then why the hell did you fire the stupid arrows if they weren’t real in the first place?’ whined Minho from the couch that he was lying down on.
‘I said they would be fired if you ran onto the field when you weren’t supposed to, that was punishment for not listening.’
‘But I had to get Yuri back!!’ whined Minho.
‘Then deal with the pain. You couldn’t wait another day, so therefore, the bruises are your own fault.’
‘But if she’d gone back alone, she’d be scared!!’
‘Well, we all know that you definitely love her don’t we?’
‘Of course!!! So… what happens now?’ Minho asked.
‘Hmm… how does everyone feel about going home?’
‘Yes!!! Next time we’ll just go on vacation on Super Junior’s private island instead of here!’ everyone exclaimed.
‘Then this is your last night here, celebrate all you want. When you get back to Seoul though, I think we will only announce the relationships of those that are already engaged, and in some cases, very close to getting married,’ SM said looking at Hangkyung.
‘How’d you know about Hara?’ Hangkyung cried.
‘Like I said, I have my sources… now go celebrate!’ SM said as he left the mansion.

Everyone went to get ready for a beach party, but Luna and Krystal went into the kitchen and began talking to each other.
‘Omona! I can’t believe SM was only testing them on their love on each other!! And then if the proved themselves, they would be accepted!! I’m so angry!! I thought he was going to punish them or something, this was not the outcome I was expecting!’ Krystal cried.
‘I know! And now Onew and Taeyeon’s relationship will be announced to the public?! I am so angry!’ Luna whined.
‘We have to start on our plan fast!’ Krystal said.
‘Yes, as soon as we get back to Seoul, we’ll start. Then Onew and Taeyeon won’t get married! And he’ll be all mine!’ Luna squealed happily.
Taemin and Sulli had walked into the kitchen to get drinks, but when they saw the two girls, they hid behind the wall to eavesdrop, and had overheard the whole thing. Taemin grabbed Sulli’s hand and pulled her away, we they got outside on the porch, he said, ‘You were right!! We have to do something! I’ll warn hyungs!’
Taemin was about to walk off down the beach to where everyone was but Sulli pulled him back, ‘Not now Oppa, look, they’re all smiling and having fun, after these past few weeks, they deserve it. Tell them tomorrow on our way home, arasso?’ she said.
Taemin smiled, ‘Arasso. And you called me oppa! I’m so happy!’
Sulli blushed and walked down to the beach towards the party, ‘Aren’t you coming Oppa?’
‘What? Oh, wait, yes! Wait for me, I’m just going to gave the drinks.’

Meanwhile, on the beach, Seohyun and Kyuhyun had gone shell hunting again. Seohyun had found 3 shells that either looked like sweet potatoes or Keroro in just 5 minutes, but Kyuhyun didn’t mind, he’d gotten Seohyun back, and he wouldn’t ever let her go again, no matter how much she loved sweet potatoes and Keroro.
‘Kyuhyun Oppa, I watched the video of when you had to do your mission, Sungmin Oppa videotaped it. You’re so funny!! All you did was scream and fall over!’ Seohyun said.
‘You would be screaming and falling over too if you were in my position,’ Kyuhyun mumbled.
‘I know… thanks so much Oppa,’ she said as she gave him a peck on the cheek.

Onew and Taeyeon were cooking the chicken for dinner, while the Kangin, Yesung, Siwon, Leeteuk, Kibum and Shindong were cooking the other meats and preparing everything else that wasn’t chicken. The three idiots, also known as Ryeowook, Taemin and Chansung, were having a water fight with each other, using water guns. Hangkyung and Donghae were hiding, waiting to attack the three idiots when they weren’t watching because they were too busy concentrating on themselves. It ended up as a Hangkyung and Donghae vs. the three idiots water fight battle. Heechul watched from where he was resting, laughing at his brothers’ stupidity. Junsu, Junho and Jay went surfing with Amber while Nichkhun spent some alone time with Victoria.

Sunny and Sungmin had gone to the rock pools again, the place where they had first started going out. Of course it was that very same rock pool, but it still had that very same special feeling. Tiffany and Wooyoung had gone swimming, but due to Wooyoung slashing Tiffany, another water fight had begun. Taecyeon was trying to teach Yoona how to swim again, but of course, he was unsuccessful so far.

Sooyoung and Key were lying down, resting in the shade. And for once, Sooyoung was not eating, but talking, without fighting, to Key. The kidnapping had made them realise that they had to treasure every minute, although they still fought sometimes. Jessica and Jonghyun were back at the mansion, sleeping of course. Sica had gone into their room and fallen asleep straight away, and when Jonghyun tried to wake her up, she’d threatened him, so he decided to go to sleep as well before Sica bit his head off.

Yuri and Minho were back in their room. Minho was lying down resting, but still refused to let Yuri go and buried his face in her hair, remembering her scent. Yuri turned around to face him, both of them sharing the same pillow, ‘oppa, thank you so much for saving me,’ she said as she kissed him on the lips. And him being Minho, and her being Yuri, the kiss ended up being more passionate than it had started.

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk were sitting on the swinging chair out on the porch.
‘Hyoyeon… when do you think we will get married?’ Eunhyuk asked.
‘I don’t know, why?’
‘Because I want it to be as soon as possible.’
Hyoyeon blushed and said, ‘You’ve already proposed, and I officially belong to you, so you don’t have to worry about other guys anymore.’
‘That’s not the reason why. I’m just jealous, when we get home, Hangkyung is going to start planning his wedding with Hara. I want to get married soon too!’
‘Hmm… maybe next year?’
‘I would prefer sooner, but I can wait!’ Eunhyuk smiled.

 

(a/n): what do you think of the result? keke~ it was planned like this from the start. But this is not the last chapter yet ^^ There is still one or two more :) then i will start the sequel, don't forget to subscribe to that when i start it! Thanks to all my readers so far :) i wouldn't write this if no one read my fics, so im very happy. This is dedicated to you, just like every other chapter.

Comment and Subscribe ^^