Vacation part 3

Falling For You...

Super Junior, Shinee, Snsd, Wooyoung and Taecyeon had been on Super Junior’s island for 3 weeks now, they only had a week of vacation left, and they tried to make the best of what they had left.

‘The girl’s and i are going shopping on the main island!’ announced Taeyeon.
‘Do you want us to come?’ asked Onew.
‘HYUNG! NO! Don’t ask them! They take forever shopping! I don’t want to go!’ yelled Ryeowook and Taemin.
‘But i want to go!’ whined Key and Heechul.
‘Anniyo, sorry boys, but this is a girls only day out,’ said Taeyeon.
‘Then what are we going to do on this island??’ asked Key.
‘I don’t know Kim Kibum, i’m not your mother, make up your own mind!’ snapped Taeyeon.
‘Arasso...’

After the girls had left, the boys were left with nothing to do.

‘I know! Let’s make a treasure hunt for our little sisters,’ said Yesung.
‘Yeah... we got nothing else to do,’ said Donghae.
‘Ideas?’
‘How about something like an Easter egg hunt? Hide things on the beach, you know?’ suggested Onew.
‘Pirate treasure hunt? With a map?’ suggested Sungmin.
‘How about... clues? When they figure out the clues, they go to the next location and get the next clue, eventually they’ll get to their destination?’ Leeteuk said.
‘YEAH!! Good idea!’ yelled Taecyeon.
‘Gee, overexcited much?!’ asked Wooyoung.
‘Well, excuusssseee me,’ snapped Taecyeon.
‘Whatever, well, what’s going to be the destination? Food?’ asked Wooyoung.
‘Us, of course!’ said Heechul.
‘And that’s a prize how?’ asked Siwon.
‘I meant us and a beach party! Food, campfire, fireworks, lights, the whole works!’ exclaimed Heechul.
‘The clues can’t be too hard, or else they’ll all argue because they’ll think their right when another member might be right,’ added Kyuhyun.
‘Well, how about we test the clues on Ryeowook and Taemin? If they can’t figure it out, then we’ll have to write more,’ said Jonghyun.
‘Agreed!’ said everyone but Ryeowook and Taemin.
‘Why us?’ they asked.
‘Because you two are the... how do i put it... slowest? That way, if you can solve it, then snsd will definitely be able to solve it because the answer is too obvious.’
‘But snsd is smarter than all of us!’ whined Ryeowook.
‘Yeah, but it has to be easy for them to find us faster.’
‘Alright... we’ll go play video games next door.’

When all the boys had finished writing the clues, they called Taemin and Ryeowook into the room.
‘Okay, try to figure out the first clue,’ said Key.
‘Arasso, “Where the shadow of the first sun meets the second of the moon, will be your next clue”,’ Taemin read.
‘I don’t get it...’ Ryeowook said.
5 minutes later, Taemin and Ryeowook had yet to figure out the answer.
Onew sighed. ‘This isn’t going to work!’ he said.
‘How about we just write instructions?’ suggested Shindong.
‘Yup, that would be easier.’
‘One instruction from each of us.’
Once they each finished writing their own instructions, they left to set everything up.

It was the afternoon by the time snsd arrived back on Super Junior’s island.
‘They’re not on the beach... and it’s so quiet,’ said Tiffany.
‘Can we hurry?!! I want to put all these bags down, they’re so heavy!’ whined Sica.
‘Arasso, arasso, stop complaining,’ said Sunny.

When they reached the mansion, they all went straight to their rooms to put their shopping bags away.
‘HEY! Girls! Come downstairs!’ yelled Taeyeon from the kitchen.
After the last girl entered the kitchen, Taeyeon announced, ‘there’s a letter here from Heechul, it says, “Hey girls!, Well i guess you’re wondering what we’re doing right now? Well, we’re actually hiding! While you were out, we set up a treasure hunt for you, when you get instructions, you must follow them to get the next set of instructions, in the end, you will reach your destination which contains your prize! There is a set instructions from each of us, and your first instruction is from me. Well here it is, Go to the bathroom and get my favourite hair dye! Good Luck! Love, Heechul,” and that’s it! Should we do the treasure hunt girls?’
‘YES!!!!’ yelled Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Sunny.
‘Yeah, sure, whatever,’ mumbled the others.

They headed off to Heechul’s bathroom and opened the cabinet.
‘Whoa! How much hair dye does he have?’ exclaimed Yoona.
‘Which is his favourite?’ asked Fany.
‘Not sure, want to check in each box for instructions?’ suggested Sunny.
‘Arasso.’
3 minutes later, Seohyun had found a note in a reddish brownish hair dye.
‘The note says, “ This instruction is for Tiffany, head to the pool and bring the beach ball with you to the last destination, love Wooyoung”,’ read Seohyun.

When they reached the pool, Tiffany immediately went to the blue beach ball and picked it up. ‘It says, “ Please bring my teddy bear to me, from Taemin”,’ read Tiffany.
‘Haha, what a baby!’
‘Sunny, hurry up! Or we’ll leave you here!’ shouted Sooyoung.
‘I’m coming! I was just wondering what the prize is.’
‘Hope it’s food!’

They entered Taemin and Minho’s room to find several teddy bears on Taemin’s bed. Yuri went immediately to Minho’s bed and laid down.
‘Yuri! Stop being so lazy and get up!’ scolded Seohyun.
‘Anniyo, i like Minho’s bed.’
‘Yuri, can i lay down too?’ asked Yoona.
‘Yeah.’
‘No, you two, get up!’ yelled Sica.
‘Yeobo, no need to be so feisty,’ Yuri calmed down her wife.
‘I don’t like Minho taking my wife away from me! Don’t lie down on his bed!’ whined Sica.
‘Arasso.’
But when Sica wasn’t watching, Yuri grabbed Minho’s jacket and put it on, “sigh, it smells like him,” she thought.
‘Yah, Kwon Yuri, why are you standing there looking like an idiot smelling that jacket? Help us find which bear Taemin was talking about!’ yelled Sooyoung.
‘Mianhae, i’ll help.’
‘Yah, is that Minho’s jacket? Take it off! You can wear mine if you want,’ scolded Sica.
‘YEAH!! I found it!’ yelled Hyoyeon suddenly.
She was on all fours searching Taemin’s cupboard looking for Taemin’s bear.
“Kwon Yuri, get my favourite bracelet, you know, the chain one? Wear it and bring it over to the final destination. Love from your flaming charisma,” Hyoyeon read the note.
Yuri went over to the bedside table and grabbed Minho’s bracelet, she pulled out the next instruction which was folded under the bracelet.

After 15 more clues, they reached the last one, it was from Hangkyung.
“Hey my little sisters! So i’m the last clue! Take this basket of food and come down to the beach, time for your prize!” the note read.

The girls headed to the beach with the basket of food in hand. They arrived to find all the boys already cooking the barbeque and mucking around. They had made a camp fire and had decorated the beach with fairy lights, it looked really beautiful as it was now dark.
‘Yul, is that my jacket?’ asked Minho.
‘Yeah... we were in your room and i wanted to wear it, is it ok?’ she asked.
‘Of course!’
‘She’s lying Minho! She was smelling the jacket and was smiling herself silly before,’ said Sunny.
‘Sunny!’ squealed Yuri as she ran over to Sunny and covered .
‘Did you miss me that much, Yul?’ Minho smirked.
‘Neh...’ but before Yuri could finish her sentence, she was interrupted.
‘The food’s ready! Let’s eat!’ yelled Siwon from the barbeque.

For the rest of the night, laughing was heard throughout the whole island. Taecyoon, Hyohyuk, Minyul, Sunsun and Woofany played with the fireworks all night and ran around the beach. Seokyu went for a walk down the beach, as did Ontaeng. Jongsica and Sookey sat with the rest of Super Junior beside the camp fire toasting marshmallows and told scary stories all night.

 

 

(A/N): is it boring? keke~ ... Last vacation chapter because i have some ideas and i want to write them down before i forget them.

Please comment and subscribe.
Your fav parts?