Taeyeon

Falling For You...

Breakfast, next day~

Taemin continuously sighed while eating his breakfast, causing the other idols to frequently look up at him from their breakfasts and look at Taemin worriedly.
‘Taeminnie-ah, what’s wrong?’ Minho finally asked.
‘Nothing...’ Taemin said as he played with his food with the fork in his hand, not eating.
‘Taemin, you can tell us, neh?’ Victoria tried.
‘...’
‘Then at least tell Key umma and Minho,’ Onew said, knowing very well about Taemin’s favourites and who he usually talked to about his problems.
‘How about me?! Why do they get to know??’ whined Jonghyun, ‘I’m part of Shinee too!’
Onew cut him off with a look and hissed, ‘You’ll find out later.’
‘Wow, Onew seems so aggressive today, are you getting ready for your mission to get Taeyeon back?’ Amber joked.
‘Umm... back to Taemin?’ Ryeowook said.
‘Oh, right. Why don’t you tell Key and Minho?’ Amber asked.
‘... maybe just Minho hyung...’ Taemin mumbled.
‘Yah! What about your Key umma?’ Key asked furiously.
‘I don’t want to take you away from Sooyoung noona right now...’ Taemin said, making up an excuse, ‘And i want to spend more time with Minho hyung...’
‘Oh, please, just because Yuri’s not here doesn’t mean that Minho’s going to pay more attention to you either, Taemin,’ Key said angrily.
Upon hearing Yuri’s name, Minho’s face fell.
‘Key, now look what you’ve done!’ Onew scolded, not only referring to Minho but all the other snsd members too, especially Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Tiffany.
‘Oh !’ Key muttered under his breath, realising that Sooyoung was now miserable, ‘Yeobo, don’t worry, she’ll be back tomorrow... hopefully.’
Hearing Key’s uncertainty made it worse and Sooyoung’s eyes started watering.
‘I miss Yuri... we’re the Soori couple... wah!!’ Sooyoung cried.
As if their minds were telepathically connected, the rest of snsd burst into tears as well.
‘Now look what you’ve done!’ Eunhyuk scolded Key as he tried to sooth Hyoyeon. Not being able to stand it anymore, Minho walked out and went upstairs to his room without anyone noticing, Taemin decided to followed.

‘Hyung... are you okay? Please don’t cry, Yuri noona will be back tomorrow, she will,’ Taemin said as he entered the room, seeing Minho sitting on the edge of the bed, silently crying.
‘Taemin,’ Minho’s voice broke, ‘tomorrow is too far away.’
‘I know, hyung. But if you’re here crying, then who is going to stay strong for Yuri noona?’
‘You’re right,’ Minho said as he tried to stop crying.
When Minho stopped crying, he sat up straight and looked at Taemin, ‘So, Taemin, what was bothering you at breakfast?’ he asked.
‘Uhh... nothing... nothing as important as snsd noonas being kidnapped.’
‘Even if it’s not  important, i want to know what’s been bothering you.’
‘It’s nothing, just love problems i guess... can we talk about something else?’
‘Love problems? Is it about Sulli and you?’
‘Uhh... neh, i don’t think she likes me very much...’
‘Bwoh? Of course she likes you! She stares at you all the time from across the table when we’re eating, it creeps me out because i can feel someone staring!’
‘But... whenever i try to talk to her... she avoids me. And she seems... afraid? I think.’
‘Afraid? Afraid of what Taemin?’
‘Krystal...’
‘... well, i can understand why anyone would be scared of that crazy girl. Even Yuri’s scared of her! She hides behind me whenever Krystal walks past,’ Minho laughed lightly, thinking about how cute Yuri had looked when she was hiding like a child.
‘Yeah... but it’s pure fear... it’s not right, it’s as if Krystal has done something to her, so unbelievably unspeakable. I wish she would tell me what’s wrong.’
‘Glad to know that we’ve taught you the right way to treat women, and that you’re not just playing around with Sulli. Look, Taeminne, she’ll tell you when she is ready, for now, just make sure you look after her.’
‘Neh, now let’s go downstairs, i think Onew might get his mission at any moment now.’

Back downstairs, the boys had managed to calm down the snsd members, and taped Key’s mouth so he couldn’t mention any other snsd members. Everyone sat around the TV and decided to watch TV for almost the first time since they arrived. Siwon turned to the news, wondering if anything had happened whilst they were gone.
‘And now for the entertainment section. Super Junior, 2pm, Shinee, snsd and f(x) have been on long term leave for a while now, apparently for a holiday, but we’ve heard from sources that they have all left the entertainment business and will not be returning,’ the announcer said.
‘Bwoh?! That’s absolute bull!’ Donghae and Hangkyung exclaimed angrily at the gossip.
‘Aish! Boys, sit down!’ Leeteuk scolded.
‘Yes, hyung...’ they mumbled as they sat back down.

They gong went off and Siwon turned the TV off. The expected voice began to speak, ‘Onew, today is your chance to get Taeyeon back. Because we are more than halfway through, i’m going to make this mission easy, at least for most people. Head to the beach house closet to the mansion, i will explain further instructions when you arrive there.’ When the voice stopped talking, everyone headed down to the beach house. They walked in to find a small foyer like area with couches, and then a small pen cutting it off from the larger part of the beach house. In the larger section, there were toddlers, all wearing different colour shirts with pictures on them. Key, Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin immediately cracked up laughing, if Onew’s task was something to do with these babies, then it would take a while. Realising why they were laughing, the rest of the idols began to laugh too, except for Onew, whose face was turning pale.

The second gong of the day went off and the voice said, ‘Onew, you are the only one allowed onto the large area surrounded by the pen, please make sure no babies get out. Everyone else must wait on the couches, watching. Your task is to go and look at all the babies shirts, and find the one with the picture of Taeyeon, it should be easy, good luck.’
‘Easy?! You know i’m scared of babies!!’ Onew shouted angrily, looking up at the ceiling, as if expecting to see someone there.
‘Hyung, just get started,’ advised Taemin.
‘Arasso...’
‘Haha! Your hyung is so funny! I remember watching “Hello Baby”, he was too scared to get too close to Yoogeun!’ Chansung told Taemin.
‘I know!’
‘Urghh... I going in now...’ announced Onew.
‘Hwaiting!’ Junho and Junsu encouraged Onew.
‘Omona, these babies keep looking at me!!’ Onew screamed.
‘Just imagine their chicken!’ Ryeowook yelled ridiculously.
‘Don’t tell him that! He’ll eat the poor kids!’ Hangkyung cried.
‘Omona! Onew, i didn’t mean it! They do NOT look like chicken, arasso? Are you listening to me Onew? Please don’t bite the kids!’ Ryeowook cried.
‘Don’t be stupid! I’m not going to eat the kids!’ Onew snapped as he walked around the pen, doing his best to look for Taeyeon’s picture on the shirts.
‘You’re doing great!’ Shindong yelled.
‘Mmm...’
‘Hey! The three idiots! Didn’t you make a poster this time?’ Victoria yelled.
‘We’re not the three idiots! We’re the three maknaes!’ Chansung said indignantly.
‘Mianhae... Sulli’s nickname sort of stuck to me...’
‘Anyways, no we didn’t make one, we were too busy! And we’re almost out of glitter, we need to save it!’ Ryeowook said.

‘Ahh!!!’ screamed Onew.
Everyone turned around to see one of the kids trying to climb up on Onew’s leg.
‘Get off... it’s not safe, for you or me,’ Onew tried to coax the kid off while gently shaking his leg to get the toddler off him.
‘Lollies!’ was all the toddler said. Upon hearing the word ‘lollies’, the other kids turned to Onew’s direction and all began grabbing onto his leg too.
‘Oh gosh... i’m going to faint!! This is too scary! Get me out of here! They’re swarming me...’ wailed Onew.
‘You’re not allowed out until you find that picture of Taeyeon,’ Sooyoung said, keeping the door of the pen closed.
‘Sooyoung... don’t do this to your brother-in-law... be nice. LET ME OUT!!’ Onew yelled.
‘A-n-n-i-y-o,’ she said it slowly.
‘Oh gosh, find the picture... find Taeyeon... find it quick...’ Onew absentmindedly sang as he scanned the babies’ shirts, imagining that they were only dolls.

After half an hour, and lots of screams and tears from onew, he finally found the shirt with Taeyeon’s picture on it. Picking up the baby that was wearing it, he showed it to the camera and yelled, ‘This good enough for you?! I want Taeyeon now! And this picture isn’t fair! It’s her baby picture, i was expecting a current picture! No wonder it took so long!’
‘Onew, stop complaining,’ the voice said.
Onew froze, everyone else laughed.
‘Taeyeon’s at the mansion, and if you were thinking properly, you would’ve remembered that i did not mention a recent picture, only a picture, not stating whether it was recent or not, you were the one that presumed. Now off you go. And Taecyeon, Jonghyun and Minho, please get some rest for tomorrow, that is all.’
Onew stood there shocked for a second about the voice telling him off, but then he came to his senses and remembered Taeyeon. He ran as fast as he could to the mansion, only to find her sleeping soundly on their bed.
“We got plenty of time together now... so for now, i’ll let you rest” Onew thought as he laid down to go to sleep as well, trying to forget about the traumatizing afternoon with the babies and toddlers.

 

(a/n): Srry, if the chapter is bad... i'm really sleepy right now, but thought i should update.

i came across a fanfic today, it's ideas in the story were a lot like mine, and a few i other fanfics i've read... wonder if it was just a coincidence, i mean who would want to copy a 14 yr olds story right? anyways, all the couples were the same, except for one, and a few ideas, getting together or fights or past history was the same... i was a bit confused because it was like mine and a few other shinee genration fanfics i've read... lol anyways, please continue to support me tho ^^

Comment and Subscribe :)