Amusement Park Part 4

Falling For You...

Taemin tried to call out to Minho but the hand that covered his mouth was clamped too tightly.
‘Just stop struggling, we’ll let you go soon,’ whispered a voice in his ear.
“Kangin hyung??” thought Taemin. Finally, Taemin and his two ‘kidnappers’ arrived at a door with the words ‘Control Room’ written on it. Taemin was forced through the door and finally released. He looked up to see his SM family surrounding him. He then turned to see who had grabbed him and saw Leeteuk and Kangin.
‘Onew hyung, what happened?’ he asked.
‘Taemin, you were getting in the way of Minyul getting together so i decided to interfere’ Heechul answered for Onew.
The maknae looked to his leader to find Onew nodding in agreement, ‘Why can’t you let Minho be happy?’ he asked.
‘Because then he’ll leave and forget about me!’ whined the little boy.
Seohyun laughed and said ‘Then why aren’t you stopping Sookey and Jongsica?’
Taemin looked at her surprised, had she always been this mean? He shook his head and answered ‘Because i don’t have a chance stopping them, but with Minho hyung, he cares about me and it’s just too easy to get my way with him.’
‘Taemin! Why are you being like this? Would you want Minho to do this to you and Sulli?’ scolded Onew.
‘Enough!! Taemin, just sit there and be quiet, we’re going to see if my plan has worked,’ Heechul commanded.

----------------------------

Minyul Channel

‘Yuri-ah, are you ok?’ asked Minho in the dark.
‘Neh, i’m alright, where’s Yoona?’
‘I’m not sure, Yoona noona, Taecyeon hyung and Taemin must have left when the lights went out.’
‘Oh, ok. I’m scared, can we leave?’
‘Yeah, come.’
Minyul held hands, just in case they lost each other, as they tried to find a way out of the haunted house. They finally saw daylight and left the haunted house.
‘Thank goodness,’ breathed Yuri as she smiled in relief.
‘So what do we do now?’
‘Umm... more rides?!’
Minho chuckled, ‘Of course, beautiful.’
Yuri blushed as she quickly headed towards another rollercoaster, “Did he just call me beautiful?” she thought.

Control room ~
‘Hyunggggggg. This is getting boring, can we go see Sookey and Jongsica?’ complained Ryeowook and Kibum.
‘Sigh, fine. But this better be worth it,’ said Heechul.

----------------------------

Sookey and Jongsica

‘Keyyyy, where are you taking us?’ complained Jonghyun.
‘The Mirror Room!’ exclaimed Key.
‘But i want to go see the tight rope walkers!!!’ moaned Sica.
‘Sica,’ soothed Jonghyun, ‘How about i take you to see the tight rope walkers while Sooyoung accompanies Key to the mirror room? There’s no way of convincing him to come with us since he is so vain and obviously likes staring at himself in the mirror.’
‘Yay!’ squealed Sica.
As Jongsica turned to leave, Sooyoung screamed, ‘Yah! Where do you think you’re going? Don’t you dare try to leave me alone with this diva!.’
Before she could continue, Jonghyun shot her a pleading look, obviously begging her to give him some personal time with Sica.
‘Okay... But you two are paying for lunch!’
‘Fine, fine. Whatever,’ said Jjong as he dragged Sica away.

‘Sooyoung! Hurry up, i want to go to the mirror room!’ Key called to her.
‘But, i’m claustrophobic! Please? Why do you want to go there anyway?’
Instead of answering, Key mumbled to himself “Because you’re scared of going there, that’s why i want to go.”
When they got to the mirror room, Sooyoung refused to go in. She kicked Key and screamed at him, but he was amazingly strong and pushed her inside.

Control Room~
‘Watch and learn, children’ said Heechul as he flicked another switch on the control switch.

Sookey~
As soon as they entered the mirror room and shut the door, they heard a click, what was that? Key turned around and tried to open the door, it was locked. Sooyoung pushed him aside and tried to open the door herself. When she couldn’t make the door budge, she turned to look at Key with a face of utter horror.
‘What? We’re just locked in for a while, I’m sure the others will get us out when they find out that we’re missing,’ he said.
‘B-b-but, how long do you think that will take?’
‘Couple of hours,’ shrugged Key.
‘Hours?! But i can’t stay in an unfamiliar and cramped place for too long,’ said Sooyoung as she started to hyperventilate.
“It was this bad? I wouldn’t have forced her in if i knew, i only wanted to . Geez, why does her crying face look so adorable? Wait, what am i thinking? She’s crying for goodness sake! Do something, Key” he thought to himself.
‘Sooyoung... I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to drag you in here if i had known that you were this claustrophobic. Please? I promise we will be out soon,’ he soothed as he hugged her.
‘Promise?’ she asked as she looked up at him.
“Why does she have to look so cute? Arghh stuff it!” he thought.
Key leaned in and kissed her, ‘Promise.’
‘K-k-Key?’ Sooyoung stuttered.
‘I really like you Sooyoung, will you be my girlfriend?’ Key asked.
‘I, umm... well,’
‘Don’t you like me?’ asked Key worriedly.
‘No! I do like... yah! What am i saying? So embarrassing,’
‘Then just say yes to my question!’
‘Oh- Okay,’
‘YESSS!!!!’

Control Room~
‘YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!’ yelled everyone in the control room.
‘Omoo, Onew, when did you teach your kids to make a girl cry then confess to her, huh?’ teased Leeteuk.
‘Through experience of course, he made Taeyeon unnie cry, too, before he confessed,’ piped Taemin.
Onew shot him a dirty look and cut Taemin off.
‘Well, i guess i can let them out now,’ said Heechul as he flicked another switch.

Sookey~
‘The doors open, Key!’ cried Sooyoung.
‘Sooyoung! You have to call me oppa now,’ complained Key.
‘Whatever, oppa. As long as we leave NOW,’ she cried as she ran out of the room.

-------------------------

Jongsica Channel

‘WOW!!! Look at that Jonghyun!! How can they not fall down??’ blabbed the excited Sica.
‘Sica... call me something more intimate, like Jjong or oppa,’ said Jonghyun.
‘Why? I’m older than you aren’t i?’
Jonghyun blushed, ‘Because we’re friends aren’t we? I mean, you call all the Super Junior hyungs “oppa” .’
Sica’s heart felt heavy, just friends? What else was she hoping for? Without answering Jonghyun, she sped ahead so he wouldn’t see her tears. Jonghyun ran after her, he saw the tears and realised he had done something wrong. ‘Sica... I’m sorry i brought that up, it’s just that, i don’t know...’
‘Is that the real reason? Because we’re friends? Then it wouldn’t be any different from the rest of snsd?’
Jonghyun finally got why she was upset, ‘No! Jessica Jung, I like you, that’s why i wanted you to call me something more intimate but, i didn’t have the guts to admit it, that’s why i made up the friend excuse. Sica please be my girlfriend?’ he blurted out.
‘Jonghyun... I like you too!’
‘Then you’re my girlfriend, so call me oppa or Jjong.’
‘For now, i think i will stick with Jjong.’

Control Room ~
‘Woooohoooo!!! Jongsica, Jongsica, Jongsica!’ chanted everyone.
‘Geez Onew, first Key, now Jjong? You Shinee boys sure do like to make girls cry,’ teased Hangkyung.
‘Of course!’ chirped Taemin.
This earned him as smack on the head from his leader.
‘Just 3 more idiot couples to go,’ Heechul announced.

 

(A/N) : So everyone has heard about Jonghyun and Shin Se Kyung but i've decided to go on with Jongsica in my fanfic. I respect Jonghyun/Shin Se Kyung's relationship but seeing as i love jongsica and so do many others, i will continue with this story. I apologize in advance if this offends anyone, even though it shoudn't...
anyways, moving on, i've finally gotten over the shock of the news! :) and heres the update.

please comment and subscribe.
btw, pleae comment about your fav parts? i would be a great help.