Jongsica

Falling For You...

For the next few days, Jonghyun seemed very distracted and upset, he barely talked, even to Key. Finally, Onew gave in and asked all of shinee to sit down and have a talk to Jonghyun.
‘Jjong... what’s wrong? The past couple of days... you seem... distracted,’ said Key carefully.
‘Nothing...’
‘It’s not nothing hyung, is something wrong with Sica noona?’ Minho asked.
‘No.’
‘Oh... so it IS Sica noona,’ Taemin said.
‘I said it’s NOT!’ yelled Jonghyun.
‘Calm down, we can tell it is. And it has something to do with us as well. Jjong, haven’t we been brothers for a long time? You can tell us,’ Key said.
‘It’s none of your business.’
‘Jonghyun... it is our business, you’re our brother. We’ll try our best to help, didn’t Heechul hyung say that we all have to be there for each other?’ said Onew.
‘You can’t help.’
‘Yes we can. Jjong... i love you guys more than chicken, ok? So I’d do anything, give up anything, to help you,’ begged Onew.
Seeing his older brother like this, admitting that he was more important than chicken, Jonghyun started let out all his tears that he’d been holding in for the past few days.
‘Even if it meant losing Taeyeon noona, Onew hyung? Or Key losing Sooyoung. Or Minho losing Yuri?’ Jonghyun asked.
‘Jjong... what could be so bad that we’d lose them?’ Key asked.
Jjong finally gave in, ‘Krystal...’
‘Krystal? What did she do? Did she try to break you and Sica noona up like she tried to do with me and Yuri?’ asked Minho angrily.
‘Yes... but worse, she threatened me.’
‘Bwoh?! How hyung? Do you want me to beat her up? I can take her on!’ yelled Taemin.
‘She said, she’d tell SM about everyone dating if i didn’t go out with her instead,’ Jonghyun mumbled.
‘Then just tell Sica what she’s trying to do...’ comforted Onew.
‘Why would Sica believe me? I’m accusing her younger sister! We’ve only been dating for 3 months!’ said Jonghyun.
‘You’ll never know until you try, hyung. Maybe she knows that Krystal-shi is like this and will believe you, or would you rather lose Sica noona?’ asked Taemin.
‘Then you guys will lose your girlfriends!’ said Jjong.
‘We’re old enough to protect our own girlfriends. We don’t need your help, and we don’t want to be the cause of you losing Sica noona. If SM finds out, we can all help each other, and Super Junior hyungs and 2pm hyungs as well,’ Minho said.
‘Are you sure?’
‘Yes, now go get Sica,’ said Onew.

SM building, snsd practise room~                                                        

When Jonghyun walked in, snsd were practising their dance to Hoot.  He was so nervous that he had to sit down on the floor and stop himself from shaking. Finally, they finished practising and Sica went over to Jonghyun.
‘Hey, baby. What are you doing here?’ she asked as she kissed him on the cheek.
‘I wanted to umm... talk to you.’
‘About what?’
‘Uhh... Krystal.’
‘What about my little sister?’ Sica asked suspiciously.
‘Well... she, umm... the thing is...’
‘Just spit it out, Jjong!’
‘She threatened me to breakup with you’ he burst out.
‘Pfft, yeah right.’
‘She did! She said she’d tell SM about everyone’s relationships, especially Onew hyung and Taeyeon noona’s. Then they’d all have to break up. She said she wouldn’t do it if i broke up with you and dated her instead.’
‘Kim Jonghyun! How dare you accuse my baby sister! If you wanted to break up with me and go out with my sister, you should’ve just said so, instead of making up this bull!’ Sica yelled as she jumped up to her feet and started to walk away.
‘Sica! Baby, wait! I don’t want to date her, i’m telling the truth! She threatened me and tried to make a move on me. Why would i break up with you when i love you?!’ yelled Jonghyun as he went after her.
‘Get Out!’ yelled Sica.
Jonghyun started to cry, ‘Please believe me...’ he mumbled.
‘Jonghyun oppa, i think it’s best if you leave for now. We’ll talk to Sica unnie. I know you’re telling the truth,’ said Yoona as she opened the door for Jjong. Reluctantly, he walked out.

When Jonghyun was gone, Sica broke down and cried.
‘I can’t believe he wants to break up with me for my sister!’ she cried.
‘Sica... i don’t think he was lying,’ said Taeyeon.
‘He was! Krystal wouldn’t do that to me!’ yelled Sica.
‘No, didn’t you see he was crying when you broke up with him? He loves you,’ said Seohyun.
‘He’s a good liar! What an actor, he should take that up as a career!’ she cried.
‘Jonghyun wasn’t lying, you know he wasn’t,’ said Sooyoung.
‘Don’t say his name around me,’ Sica said threateningly.
‘But it’s the truth!’ said Tiffany.
‘Where’s Yuri? I want to hug Yuri right now,’ Sica said.
Sica turned around to see Yuri sitting cross-legged staring straight at her with flaming charisma shooting out from her eyes. She was learning from Minho... thought Sica.
‘Yuri? You believe me right? He was lying and accusing Krystal of bull.’
Yuri sighed and slowly answered, ‘Anniyo, he was telling the truth.’
‘What?! You believe him too?! I thought you were on my side except when it came to Minho!’ Sica yelled.
‘I am on your side, i want you to be happy. Look, i didn’t want to tell you this but yesterday, Krystal tried to break Minho and I up. When we were gone, she asked Minho out and said she was better than me, Minho told me about it, he rejected her.’
‘Then Minho was lying as well! Their trying to accuse my little sister! I never liked Minho from the start!’ Sica exclaimed.
‘Sica unnie... you know this is true, why don’t you believe me. I thought i was your Yul...’ Yuri resorted to her aegyo.
‘Aww... Yul, you are, but Krystal wouldn’t do this.’
‘She would!! When you’re not around, she’s mean to me,’ whined Yuri.
‘Bwoh?! How could she do that to you? I’m going to kick her rig-,’ Sica was interrupted by Taeyeon’s phone ringing.
‘Yoboseyo?’ answered Taeyeon.

A few minutes later, Taeyeon got off the phone from Onew.
‘That was Onew, he asked if Jonghyun had come and explained to Sica yet.’
‘And?’ Hyoyeon asked.
‘He was telling the truth, Sica. Krystal did threaten him, Onew explained it to me.’
‘I’m not believing Onew just because he said so!’
‘Will you believe us?’ snsd asked.
‘You have to go talk to Jonghyun now. He wasn’t lying. Around you, she’s all innocent and nice, but when you’re not around, she’s mean and cold. We’re not going to let you lose one of the best people in your life for someone who has been lying,’ Tiffany said.
Sica thought about it and came to a conclusion, ‘But, what if he doesn’t want to talk to me anymore for not believing him?’ she said.
‘You’ll never know unless you go find him.’
‘But... then Krystal will tell SM and you could end up losing you boyfriends...’
‘Then we all fight against SM and Krystal, we don’t need you and Jonghyun to give up your happiness for ours, now go get Jonghyun back!’

Sica ran out the door to find Jonghyun sitting on the ground across the hallway from their practise room, crying.
‘Sica...’ he mumbled when he saw her, ‘Can i please explain?’
Before he could say anything else, she ran up to him and kissed him.
‘I’m sorry Jjong, i believe you now. Will you forgive me, oppa?’ she said.
‘Of course... and wow, that’s the first time you’ve called me oppa’ he said.
‘Keke~ Oppa...’ she .
‘Sica, are we all good now?’
‘Of course, but what are we going to do when Krystal tells SM? What about everyone else?’ Sica asked.
‘I don’t know... let’s just take one thing at a time, arasso?’
‘Neh~ Jonghyun Oppa?’
‘Yes?’
‘Saranghae.’
‘Me too, Sica, me too.’

 

(a/n): i just couldn't bare to break them apart.... ^^

comment and subscribe :)