Nine Dates

Falling For You...

It’s been a week since Ontaeng told their family about their engagement. All the boys who were going out with a member from snsd felt the need to outdo Onew or at least do something special for their girlfriends.

‘Eunhyuk oppa, where are you taking me? We’re still in Super Junior’s house right?’ Hyoyeon asked who had a blindfold on.
It wasn’t really a house, more like a mansion in the middle of Seoul.
‘Of course we are! Why wouldn’t we be?’
‘Because we’ve been walking around for ages! I mean, your house can’t be that big right?’
‘We’re here now, so you can take the blindfold off.’
Hyoyeon opened her eyes and saw a door that said ‘Hyohyuk’s private room’.
‘What’s this, our own private room? In your house?’
‘Yeah, i just built it, want to do the honour of opening the door?’
Hyoyeon reached over to the knob and opened the door, she didn’t know what she was expecting, but was incredibly surprised to be at a dance studio with massive mirrors that covered all four walls.
‘Whoa!!!’
‘This is my present to you. Do you remember when we went on holiday with everyone? And Minho was boasting about buying Yuri a house? And i said I’d buy you a dance studio? Well here it is! Right inside Super Junior’s house. So whenever you’re over, and want to dance, we can come here!’ Eunhyuk announced.
‘Wow!! Thanks so much Eunhyuk oppa!’
‘No problem,’ Eunhyuk said as he smiled at Hyoyeon’s fascination of the room.

‘Jjong~ where are we going for a date?’ Sica asked.
‘For the billionth time, call me oppa.’
‘Anniyo!’
‘Then i’m not telling you where we’re going.’
‘Fine! Oppa~ please tell me where we’re going,’ Sica said, using all the aegyo Sunny had taught her.
‘To dinner,’ Jonghyun said smiling.
‘Then why are we at the airport, about to board a airplane?’ Sica asked.
‘You’ll see.’
The sky had become dark by the time Jongsica arrived at their destination.
‘We’re not in Seoul anymore are we?’ Sica asked.
‘Nope, not even in Korea.’
‘WHERE ARE WE KIM JONGHYUN?!?!’ Sica threatened Jonghyun with a fist.
‘In Paris,’ Jjong said simply.
‘PARIS?? Omona, what are my unnies going to think? They’ll think i’ve been kidnapped! What about Yuri?! She’ll get bored and spend more time with Yoona!! Nooo! I have to go back,’ cried Sica.
‘First off, i already told Taeyeon noona, she said its fine. Secondly, How can you being talking about going home to Yuri when your boyfriend is right here? And lastly, she’ll be fine. She’s not with Yoona anyway, Minho said something about taking her out.’
‘What?! Why didn’t you tell me earlier? She’s with Minho? That’s worse than being with Yoona!’ yelled Sica as she pulled out her phone. Jonghyun grabbed it and said, ‘confiscated!’
‘Give it back!’
‘No, come on, didn’t you say you always wanted to go to Paris? We’re here now, let’s have fun. We’ll start off with dinner, arasso?’
Sica thought about it, she smiled,  it was good to have personal time with her beloved boyfriend, ‘Arasso, Jjong Oppa~’ she said as she reached for his hand.

Seohyun smiled, she was going to watch a movie with Kyuhyun, but she didn’t know what movie, Kyuhyun said i was a surprise. Truthfully, Kyuhyun had rented out a whole movie cinema to themselves and had requested a certain movie. Seohyun happily skipped along next to Kyuhyun holding her favourite snack, sweet potato. They sat down in their seats and the movie started. Seohyun gasped, it was Keroro!
‘Yay!! It’s Keroro and sweet potatoes! This is the best Kyuhyun oppa!’ she cried.
Kyuhyun smiled, she’d turned back to the innocent maknae of snsd. Although, it was like she was cheating on him with Keroro and sweet potatoes, he didn’t mind, she was happy, and so was he.

*Flashback: Taecyoon*

‘Oppa! Look at that star! It’s my favourite!’ cried Yoona.
‘Which one, baby?’ Taecyeon asked.
‘That one! I wonder what it’s called?’
*End Flashback*

‘Yoona, come here, let’s do some stargazing,’ Taecyeon said as he lied back on their picnic blanket.
‘Oh look! There’s my favourite star! Remember? I showed you last time,’ Yoona cried.
‘Yeah, i found out the name of the start babe.’
‘Bwoh? Really? What is it?’ Yoona asked.
‘Yoona.’
‘Oppa! Did you hear me ask you a question? Don’t just mumble my name.’
‘No, that’s the name of the star! It’s called Yoona!’
‘You’re just making that up!’
‘No really, here look, here is the legal documents for it, i bought the star for you.’
‘O-o-oppa~!! Did you really?’
‘Yes, look!’
‘I love you Taecyeon Oppa!’
‘Love you too!’

‘Minho Oppa~ Have you finished cooking yet? It’s so quiet when you’re busy and i can’t annoy Taemin and fight with him, but i’m glad we’re the only ones in shinee’s dorm,’ said Yuri from the lounge room.
‘Yes, here it is, eat up.’
‘Yum! Minho Oppa cooked this especially for me!’
‘Of course, but i like your cooking better.’
‘Maybe next time i’ll cook for you.’
After they finished eating and cleaning up, Minho sat on the windowsill with Yuri on his lap, staring at the night sky.
‘Yul honey, you know i love you right?’ Minho asked as he brushed his lips across the back of her shoulder.
‘Mmm, of course.’
‘Do you feel the same?’
‘Of course, Minho oppa~, are you doubting me?’
‘No, just checking,’ he smiled.
‘Oh,’ she mumbled.
‘I have a present for you...’ he teased.
‘Hmm? But i don’t have one fore you...’ Yuri said disappointed.
‘It’s okay, here,’ Minho said as he slipped something cold up along her thigh. She grabbed it and looked at it confused, ‘What’s this?’ she asked.
‘A key.’
‘For what?’
‘For shinee’s dorm of course. Whenever you want to visit, you can, even in the middle of the night, just wake me up, Yul,’ he said suggestively.
‘Oppa~!’ squealed Yuri as she slapped his arm.
‘Well, at first, i wanted to get you a house for the both of us, or at least an apartment so we could have private time, but i got lectured by Onew hyung for 3 hours straight. So the best i could do was this, but i promise, in the future, i’ll buy us a house so we can live together,’  Minho told her.
‘That’s okay. This was enough, i love it! Now i can sneak into your room whenever i want.’
‘Hopefully, that’s every night,’ Minho his lips.
‘Oppa!’ Yuri giggled as Minho turned her around to kiss her.

‘Key! i love you soooo much!’ cried Sooyoung as they walked out of the restaurant.
Key laughed and smiled. She was on cloud nine after dinner that she’d said something she’d wouldn’t have said usually. It was like she was drunk on food.
‘I love you too, Sooyoung.’
‘Where are we going now?’ she asked.
‘Hmm...well, let’s on for a walk.’
It was night time and the streets were alive. The food stands and outdoor stores were open and crowded. No one even noticed the two idols that were on a date among them.
‘Can i wear you’re jacket?’ Sooyoung asked.
‘Yeah, why?’ Key said as he handed her his jacket.
‘To hide my identity.’
They walked further along the Han river until they reached a small jewellery stand which was uncrowded and held an old lady behind it.
‘Why don’t you buy your beautiful girlfriend this pretty bracelet?’ the old lady asked Key.
‘Omona, i love it! And there’s two!’ Sooyoung cried.
‘Can i buy both of them?’ Key asked.
‘Of course,’ she said.
When they continued walking down the Han river, Sooyoung inspected the bracelets. It was a thin, chic silver chain that held together a silver, thin, part that said ‘Sookey Forever’. Sooyoung gasped when she saw this. She showed Key.
‘Omona, we didn’t even see her engrave this on it! How did she know it was us?’ asked Key as her turned around, but no one was there. The jewellery stall was gone.
‘Creepy...’ said Sooyoung.

‘Wooyoung... this isn’t a good idea. What if people recognise us?’ said Tiffany worriedly.
‘No one will! Look at our disguises! Come on now! I want to go on the rides,’ Wooyoung said as he dragged her towards a rollercoaster.
‘No way! Too scary.’
‘Don’t be a wuss!’
‘Urghh! Fine, you’re on! No one called Tiffany a wuss!’
‘HA! Yeah sure.’

After the ride, they went towards the games.
‘Haha, you were screaming like a girl, oppa~!’ teased Tiffany.
Wooyoung scowled as he walked around.
‘Omona! I want that pink unicorn! It’s like the one i had when i was little!!’ squealed Tiffany.
Wooyoung smiled, he saw it as a chance to prove to Tiffany that he wasn’t a wuss. He won it in one go.
‘Which toy would you like?’ the worker asked.
‘Hmm... i don’t  know...’ he said, teasing Tiffany who had her eyes squeezed shut wishing for the unicorn.
‘The pink unicorn?’ Wooyoung said.
‘Sure.’
Wooyoung got the unicorn and gave it to Tiffany.
‘Wooyoung oppa~ thanks so much!!’ yelled Tiffany, a little too loudly.
‘Omona!! It’s Wooyoung from 2pm!’ squealed fan girls.
Immediately, all the 2pm fan girls ran after them.
‘RUN!!’ yelled Wooyoung.

‘Sunny! You can come in now!’ yelled Sungmin.
Sunny walked into the room and gasped. Sungmin had prepared her a romantic dinner in an empty room in Super Junior’s mansion.
‘Wow!! So pretty! Candles!’ yelled Sunny.
‘Omona, come on, the foods going to get cold.’
‘Let’s watch a movie while we eat.’
‘What movie Sunny?’
‘Titanic!’ Sunny cried.
‘What no!!’
‘Oppa~, did you know Jonghyun took Sica to Paris and Eunhyuk bought Hyoyeon a dance studio?’ Sunny hinted.
‘Alright, alright, i know i’m not doing something as good as that! Fine! We’ll watch Titanic.’
‘Yay!’
‘I’ll do something special for you next time, then you can’t complain,’ Sungmin muttered.

‘Onew~’
‘Yes my wife?’
‘Yah! We’re not married yet!’
‘Okay, what is it my fiancée?’
‘Our kids are growing up! They’re growing up! The boys are going crazy with gifts.’
‘It’s because they’re trying to outdo me proposing to you.’
‘Oh, what? Is one of them getting married?’
‘What?! No! Why would they?’
‘Well you said outdo a proposal, isn’t outdoing that, marriage?’
‘Well, no, not that extreme. But i do know that Taecyeon bought Yoona a star. And Minho gave Yuri his spare key to the dorm.’
‘Omona! Now i have to keep an eye out for her so she doesn’t sneak out to see Minho.’
‘There’s no point, you can’t keep them apart, Taeyeon-ah.’

 

(A/N): Comment and Subscribe