Sleepover

Falling For You...

‘We’re having a sleepover at shinee’s dorm?’ squealed Sica.
‘Yeah, they also invited Wooyoung, Taecyeon, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun. But the girls and boys will be  sleeping separately, of course,’ said Taeyeon.
‘Aww... i wanted to sleep with Minho Oppa!’ complained Yuri.
‘Yuri, you’re so erted!’ said Seohyun.
‘Like you’re not!’ Yuri said sticking out her tongued at Seohyun.
‘Yah! Kwon Yuri! There’s no way i’m letting you sleep with Minho. You’re going to sleep next to me,’ said Tiffany.
‘Neh~ unnie,’ Yuri said.
“What? I have more competition? Sica, Minho and now tiffany? Oh, great, gotta work harder,” thought Yoona.
Yoona moved closer to Yuri and said, ‘Anniyo, Yul and i will sleep together, Fany unnie can sleep with Sica unnie.’
‘NO!! I want Yuri too!’ yelled Sica.
‘Unnies, please stop fighting, Yuri isn’t even listening to you anymore, she’s watching Minho oppa on Dream Team,’ said Seohyun.
‘Sigh... Minho is so HOT when he gets pissed...’ said Yuri as she watched Minho on Dream Team.
‘Yah! Yuri! Stop watching Minho!’ yelled Tiffany as she changed the channel.
‘Unnie!! Please put it back on... i’ll sleep with you instead of Yoona and Sica unnie if you do...’ said Yuri teary eyed.
‘Yes!!’ Fany said as she put Dream Team back on.
‘What? No! That’s blackmail!’ cried Sica.
‘Yuri! Don’t listen to her!’ Yoona said, ‘Yuri! Yuri! Yuri! Stop watching Minho and look at me!’
‘Girls! Just shut up and pack for the sleepover. Yuri is sleeping with Sooyoung,’ Taeyeon said.
‘Yay!!’ cried Yuri and Sooyoung.

‘Hyung!! Why can’t Yuri and i sleep in my bedroom? You get to sleep with Taeyeon!’ whined Minho.
‘i’ve explained this already! Taeyeon and i are engaged, you and Yuri are not!’ snapped Onew.
‘So? We might as well be married, i love her that much.’
‘Minho! Why are you always like this? You bugged Heechul hyung when we went to Super Junior’s island about the same thing!’
‘Because i want to sleep with Yuri! Just to sleep hyung! Just sleep!’
‘Well no, i heard she’s sharing a bed with Sooyoung anyways.’
‘What?! No! Sooyoung is sharing a bed with me!’ cried Key.
‘Yeah, see? Key hyung wants to sleep with Sooyoung noona! So i get Yuri!’ yelled Minho.
‘Arasso, arasso, do whatever you want, but you’ll have to convince Taeyeon, now help clean up!’ snapped Onew.
‘YES!!! Hyung you’re the best!’ cried Minho as he ran to clean his room.
‘Just to sleep, remember!’ yelled Onew after him.

‘Minho!! There’s someone at the door! Go get it!’ yelled Eunhyuk.
‘Eunhyuk hyung, remember that you’re in my house!’ Minho said.
‘Yeah, yeah, just get the door!’
‘Taemin!!! Go get the door,’ Minho yelled.
Taemin obediently went to the door and opened it, snsd was there.
‘Noona!’ Taemin yelled.
‘Taeminnie-ah!’ they all cried as they hugged him.

Snsd put their stuff down, they went to the lounge room where the boys were waiting.
‘Taeyeon noona! Minho and i have something to ask,’ Key said.
‘Neh~?’
‘Can Sooyoung noona sleep with Key hyung and i sleep with Yuri?’ Minho asked.
‘Yeah, Onew said it was okay!!’
Taeyeon gave Onew a glare, but then sighed, ‘Okay, as long as it’s just for sleep and they’re ok with it.’
‘Yes!!!’ yelled Minho and Key.
‘Wait, wait, wait... if they get to sleep with Yuri and Sooyoung, then i want to sleep with Yoona,’ said Taecyeon.
‘Anniyo! I want to sleep with Yuri!’ cried Yoona.
‘Aww... man, you just got rejected,’ teased Jonghyun.
‘I want to sleep with Yuri, too!’ cried Sica.
‘Like you can laugh Jjong,’ said Onew.
‘Yah! You two can sleep with your boyfriends, i get to sleep with Yuri,’ Minho said.
‘No way!’
‘Yuri is sleeping in my room with me, is that right baby? You’re gonna sleep with me, not your weird obsessive sisters, right?’ Minho asked Yuri who was sitting on his lap.
‘Neh~’ Yuri said as she nuzzled Minho’s neck.
In the end, the sleeping arrangements were that the girls would sleep with their boyfriends, and Taemin would be all alone.
‘No!! Onew hyung, Taeyeon noona, don’t do this to me! I want to sleep with Minho hyung!’ cried Taemin.
‘Taeminnie-ah, i don’t think they want to... give them private time,’ suggested Taeyeon.
‘No! Minho hyung, i want to sleep in your room, get this stupid noona to sleep on the couch!’ yelled Taemin.
‘Anniyo, Taemin, sleep in your room. I want to sleep with Yuri,’ Minho said.
‘Merong~’ Yuri teased Taemin.

‘Alright, first things first, let’s play Truth or Dare,’ said Jonghyun.
‘Yay!’
Everyone gathered around the living room and sat in a circle on the floor.
‘We’ll go in a circle,’ said Key, ‘Taemin is first, Truth or Dare?’
‘Truth,’ Taemin said.
‘Do you like Sulli-shi better than Minho?’ asked Wooyoung.
‘A-a-anniyo! I like Minho hyung way better!’
‘Taemin, go with Sulli. Minho is mine!’ cried Yuri.
‘No! You stupid! Minho hyung is mine!’
Yuri was just about to kick Taemin when Sungmin said, ‘Minho-ah, do something before they send each other to the hospital.’ Minho held Yuri down on his lap and whispered to her, ‘Yuri-ah, baby, don’t let Taemin get to you. I belong to you, i love you, understand?’
This caused her to blush and to forget about Taemin.
‘Okay! Moving on, Sooyoung, truth or dare?’
‘Truth.’
‘Have you had a boyfriend before Key?’
‘Yeah... a guy i met in Japan whilst i was there for Route 0.’
Key gasped and pulled Sooyoung closer, ‘You’re not with him anymore are you?’
‘Anniyo.’
Key breathed out in relief, ‘Thank goodness.’
‘Dare,’ Jonghyun said before he was even asked.
‘Arasso, go into the closet with Sica noona for 7 minutes,’ Key said, knowing what Jjong wanted.
When seven minutes had passed, Taecyeon and Wooyoung opened the door. Everyone was shocked to see Jongsica kissing and Jjong was topless and had his hands in Sica’s top.
‘Sica! How could you!’ cried Yuri and Tiffany.
‘Wait, no! I’m sorry, Yuri, Tiffany, don’t get mad. This is all your fault, stupid Jonghyun!’ yelled Sica.
‘Omona, Jonghyun’s abs are hot!’ said Sunny.
‘Yah!’ cried Sungmin.
‘Anniyo, they’re nothing compared to Minho Oppa’s,’ said Yuri.
Yoona, Sica and Tiffany’s jaws dropped. What had they been doing?
‘Yah! Choi Minho! What have you been doing to my wife?’ asked Sica.
Minho chuckled, ‘whatever we felt like,’ he said.
‘Aww... you should know, continuing what Tiffany interrupted last time on the beach...’ Yuri said.
‘What? Yuri, are you...’
‘Anniyo!! We haven’t done IT yet! You’re so erted, unnie!’ Yuri cried.
‘Pfft, like you’re not, Kwon Yuri,’ said Minho suggestively.
‘You know what? Before Yoona goes crazy over Yuri, can we change the game?’ asked Taecyeon.
‘What? Only because she’s not paying attention to you?’ Kyuhyun teased.
‘Shut up.’

They continued playing games and watching scary movies until they were tired, then they went to sleep.
‘Seohyun-ah, why did you bring all these Keroro stuffed toys? They’re in the way, i’m about to fall off the bed,’ said Kyuhyun.
‘Because they would get lonely!!’ yelled Seohyun.

‘Sunny, why were you staring at Jonghyun’s abs? What about mine?’ said Sungmin.
‘They were hot! It’s not like i can see yours, oppa.’
Sungmin lifted his shirt, ‘Here, look at this.’
‘Omona!! Oppa, they’re hotter than Jonghyun’s,’ Sunny said.
‘Of course.’

‘Eunhyuk oppa, stop moving around!!’ Hyoyeon scolded.
‘I can’t help it! I want to dance.’
‘It’s the middle of the night you weirdo.’
‘Fine, but you’ll come with me tomorrow to Super Junior’s dorm to dance right?’
‘Yeah, yeah, sure. Just sleep!’

‘Jonghyun!! Stop it!’
‘Why?  I’m just finishing off what we started in the closet!’
‘Anniyo! Jjong, wait!’
‘Please? Saranghae.’
‘I love you too but i’m not ready. And we promised Taeyeon unnie that we were only going to sleep!’
‘Fine... but one day...’
‘Of course, one day.’

‘Yoona, this is ridiculous, let’s go back to bed,’ Taecyeon said.
‘No! I want to make sure Yuri doesn’t do anything with Minho,’ said Yoona as she placed her ear against the door to Minho’s room.
‘All you think about is Yuri! What about me? You know what? I’m going to bed, you can stay here if you want.’
‘What? Taecyeon oppa~ i’m sorry. I just really want Yuri. Let’s go to bed now then.’
Taecyeon smiled, she definitely had him wrapped around her finger.

‘Minho~’ Yuri moaned.
‘Baby, although i love it when you moan, you gotta quieten down or else Taeyeon noona is going to make you sleep elsewhere,’ Minho growled as he kissed her.
‘Mmm.’
Suddenly, they heard Taecyeon’s voice from outside their door, ‘All you think about is Yuri! What about me? You know what? I’m going to bed, you can stay here if you want.’
Minyul froze, ‘Omona, they’re fighting,’ Yuri said.
‘Yeah, over you,’ Minho said angrily, ‘Yuri and Minho forever, not Yuri and Yoona!’
Yuri giggled, ‘of course, Minho oppa, saranghae,’
‘Saranghae, Yuri.’
Minyul then snuggled up together and went to sleep.

‘Tiffany! Tiffany! Wake up!’ called Wooyoung.
‘What?’ cried Tiffany angrily.
‘I want to go get a drink... can you come with me?’
‘You woke me up for this?! Go by yourself!’
‘All you think about is Yuri! What about me? You know what? I’m going to bed, you can stay here if you want,’ they heard Taecyeon’s voice from outside.
‘Okay... maybe i’ll stay here,’ said Wooyoung as he hugged Tiffany from behind.

‘Key! Move over! You take too much space!’ cried Sooyoung.
‘I will if you give me some of the blanket!’ Key yelled back.
‘I don’t have it all! You do!’
Key sighed... what was he going to do? He leaned over and kissed Sooyoung.
‘I’m sorry, let’s go to bed now,’ he said. He’d never win over her.

‘Taeyeon... what are we going to do about SM and our engagement?’ Onew asked.
‘I don’t know... maybe this is the dark times Heechul was talking about...’
Onew shuddered, ‘I hope not!’
‘Onew... stop worrying, let’s go to sleep for now...’ Taeyeon said as she fell asleep.
Unfortunately for Onew. He could not sleep, and laid awake for the whole night, thinking about the future ahead.

 

(a/n): thanks to all my  wonderful dedicated readers and especially subscribers, and even more especially, the readers who comment frequently.

The comments for the past few days were very good feedback. thanks so much!!

comment and subscribe