Vacation part 2

Falling For You...

‘When are they going to come down?’ asked Taemin.
‘They’re all taking too long! Why do girls take forever to get ready?’ whined Ryeowook.
‘Stop complaining! We’re here,’ announced Taeyeon as she walked down the stairs with the rest of snsd behind her. They were all in bikinis with their short shorts over and they all carried a bag with all their things in it.
‘How do i look, oppa? Yoona asked Taecyeon.
‘u-u-umm...’ Taecyeon gulped, ‘great...’
‘Is that all? Just great?’ Yoona asked.
‘Anniyo! You look yeppeo!’
‘Kamsahamnida.’
Meanwhile, Minho was staring at Yuri. ‘Omo, omo, omo, omona, Yuri you look hot!’ exclaimed Minho.
Onew cleared his throat, ‘ahem, Minho... don’t think she appreciates that.’
‘Ah, i mean, Yuri you look beautiful,’ smiled Minho.
‘Keke~ i don’t mind, hot or beautiful, i won’t get offended. Minho oppa, kamsahamnida,’ Yuri said.
‘Well you’re both, babe,’ Minho said with a cheeky smile.
‘Omona! Let’s hurry and leave the two s alone!’ exclaimed Sunny.

When they got to the beach, they set up beach umbrellas and tents to keep them out of the sun. They then applied sunscreen before going swimming. The whole time, Jonghyun had not taken his eyes off Sica.
‘Jjong! Stop staring at me! It’s making me feel uncomfortable,’ said Sica.
‘I can’t help it! You look hot!’ he replied.
‘Urghh!’ Sica exclaimed as she grabbed a shirt to wear over herself.
‘What?! No! Don’t do that, i’ll make my staring more secrete,’ Jjong said.
‘Too late, Jjong.’

‘Hyoyeon! Yeobo~, let’s go swimming!’ yelled Eunhyuk.
‘Race you to  the water!’ she yelled.
They ran as fast as they could, unfortunately for Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk won.
‘I win! I win! I win!’ exclaimed Eunhyuk as he danced around in celebration.
‘If you’re going to boast, then i’m leaving,’ pouted Hyoyeon.
‘Anniyo, i’ll stop! But you have to give me a kiss on the cheek for beating you here.’
‘Arasso.’

‘Ewww!! They’re kissing,’ said Taemin.
‘Taemin! Don’t be so immature,’ said Onew.
‘But hyung, they are...’
‘Whatever.’
‘Yah you two, do you want to go build a sand castle?’ asked Taeyeon.
‘Of course!’ exclaimed Taemin.
‘Do i have to?’ asked Onew.
‘Of course, who are we going to get to do the hard work when building a sandcastle?’
‘How is there any hard work in making a sandcastle?’
‘There just is! Now Lee Jinki get your lazy up and help!’
‘Arasso, arasso. I’m helping, i’m helping. Just as long as i get chicken later.’
‘Fine.’

‘Sungmin! Let’s go to the rock pools!’ yelled Sunny.
‘Arasso.’
‘Heechul hyung, i’m going to the rock pools with Sunny,’ Sungmin told Heechul.
‘You better use this chance Sungmin. Or else i will use any methods to get you two together, and you might not like them,’ threatened Heechul.
‘I will.’
‘Sunny! Wait up!’ he called to Sunny.
‘Hurry! Hurry!’
‘Race you!’
‘1,2,3 GO!’

Sunny arrived at the rock pools first.
‘I didn’t know you ran that fast,’ huffed Sungmin as he tried to catch his breath.
‘I’m full of surprises. Now help me find a starfish!’
‘Is that what you dragged me here for?’
‘Well if you don’t want to help then you can go back,’
‘No, no, i’m help.’
10 minutes later, Sungmin found a starfish hidden under a rock in a rock pool.

Sunny’s POV~
I was searching and searching but i couldn’t find a starfish! I really wanted to find one too! This , i tried again in another rock pool but still no luck. Suddenly, i felt Sungmin come up to me from behind and hugged me.
‘Sunny~ i found one!’ he said.
Omona, he’s too close. My hearts beating all funny and i’m too embarrassed to turn around and look at him... Ottoke?
‘Sunny? Sunny? Are you listening to me?’ he asked.
‘Umm... yeah, can i hold the starfish?’
‘Hmm... only on one condition,’
‘What is it?’
Sungmin let go of me and turned me around. He walked closer and closer while i backed away. I was stopped when my back met a massive rock. I was stuck between Sungmin and the rock with nowhere to go. He leaned forward and placed a hand on the wall next to my face, seductively he said, ‘Sunny, go out with me and i’ll give you the starfish. I’m not going to hurt you, promise. And i won’t be a jerk anymore and i’ll make sure i can protect you unlike when we were younger.’
Ottoke? Should i say yes? Should i say no? Omona, he’s leaning in for a kiss. Wait, wait, why am i moving closer to him? Oh gosh, i lost control of my body, just great. When we finally pulled away from each other, he said ‘So i take it that your saying yes?’
‘U-u-uh... umm... yes,’ i mumbled.
‘YES!!!!’
‘Umm... can i have my starfish now?’
‘Oh right, sure.’

End Sunny POV~

It was almost lunchtime so Sunsun walked back to where everyone else was, holding hands. As soon as they came in view, everyone cheered, ‘YEAH!!! Finally!’
Sunny hid her face with embarrassment and unknowingly used aegyo which Sungmin liked very much.
‘Arasso, the food’s ready!’ yelled Leeteuk and Yesung from the barbeque.
‘YES!’ yelled Sooyoung as she ran towards Leeteuk and Yesung.
‘YAH! Choi Sooyoung, don’t run towards other guys. Even if it’s really for the food, people could misunderstand! I’m your boyfriend! And what if people tried to kidnap you with food? Would you run straight to them?’ yelled Key.
‘FOOD!!!’ was all Sooyoung replied in return.
‘Sooyoung! Stop running! You’re going to knock Leeteuk and i over! Wait! Wait! Don’t eat all the food! There’s enough for 29 people! Including enough for you and Shindong’s stomachs!’ yelled Yesung as Sooyoung pushed them over on her way to the food.
‘Haha, there’s no point in telling her that! All she can see and hear right now is food,’ laughed Tiffany.

After lunch, Taecyeon tried to teach Yoona how to swim.
‘Okay, now kick with your legs and hold onto the board with your hands, then come up for air when you’re ready. I’ll guide you,’ instructed Taecyeon.
Yoona did as she was told but as soon as she went underwater, she choked on the water and came back up splashing and spitting out the water she had swallowed.
‘Omona, maybe we should start with trying to stay underwater without swallowing water first...’ mumbled Taecyeon.
‘You think?!’ snapped Yoona.

Yuri, Tiffany and Jessica were under a beach umbrella, talking about some drama they had watched the other night, when Minho came up to them and asked Yuri, ‘Babe, have you even been in the water yet?’
‘No, i just want to rest.’
‘Bwoh? I want someone to play with...’
‘Anniyo, go swimming with Jonghyun and Wooyoung.’
‘Yul...’
Minho suddenly got an idea. He walked over to Yuri and picked her up, bridal style.
‘Oppa! Put me down!’
‘Anniyo, Yeobo, you need to get in the water.’
‘Nooo, i don’t want to.’
‘Wait... you don’t have your... umm... monthly thing... do you?’ he asked.
‘NOO!! But i still don’t want to go swimming.’
‘Too late,’ Minho said as he ran whilst carrying Yuri towards the water. Jessica and Tiffany watched in amusement as Minho dumped Yuri in the water. Yuri sat up and pouted, ‘How mean...’
‘Aww... here i’ll help you up,’ he said as he extended an arm to pulled her up. She grabbed his hand, but instead of pulling herself up, she tugged Minho’s arm down and he fell in the water next to her.
‘Thanks, babe, thanks a lot.’
‘Keke~ that’s what you get.’
‘Yuri~ i love you,’ Minho said.
‘I love you too, Minho oppa,’ Yuri said.

Jonghyun saw Jessica laughing at Yuri and decided to play a prank on her. He picked up his water gun and hid it behind his back as he walked over towards her.
‘Sica~ Why aren’t you playing in the water?’
‘I don’t want to get wet, it takes too long to dry off the water.’
‘Oh really? Ah well, this will be fun.’
Jjong pulled out the water gun and shot at Sica. She took off her sunnies and looked at him in surprise. Then she had an idea, ‘Oh Kim Jonghyun, you are soooo dead!’ she screamed. She picked up a water gun that was lying around and ran after him. Tiffany watched as the two lovers ran after each other, squirting water with their water guns. Whilst she was busy laughing, Wooyoung crept up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and said ‘Fany baby, want to go for a walk?’
‘Sure, it would be nice to walk while the sun is setting.’

Minho and Yuri dried off and decided to go for a walk. On the other side of the beach, there was no on but themselves. They sat and talked for a while, but then, Minho started to kiss Yuri.
‘It that we can’t share a room,’ he said between kisses.
‘I know.’
‘Guess i’ll have to satisfy my needs now.’
Yuri giggled, ‘Of course.’
Yuri was now lying down on the sand with Minho on top of her. They continued kissing. Minho slid his hands from her slim waist to her stomach, he slowly slid his hand under her bikini top and Yuri let out a little moan.
Suddenly... ‘KWON YURI! What do you think you’re doing?!’ came a voice standing over them.
‘Tiffany!’ squeaked Yuri in surprise.
‘Choi Minho, get off my sister NOW,’ yelled Tiffany with a glare in her eyes.
Minho reluctantly got off Yuri and sat them both up. They sat for another half hour while Tiffany lectured them on their behaviour. They watched the sun set, not really listening to Tiffany whilst holding hands and squeezing each other’s hands in reassurance.

In was now night time and Hangkyung and Eunhyuk had set up a camp fire on the beach. Everyone sat around it toasting marshmallows and talking. Heechul and Kangin looked around and smiled. They could see Tiffany complaining to the rest of the snsd members about what she had seen happening between Minho and Yuri. They could see Yoonyul trying to stop their giggles as they listened to Tiffany. All their  brothers, Super Junior and Shinee, as well as Wooyoung and Taecyeon, sat around Leeteuk as he told a scary story. They smiled.
‘Sometimes i wish, that we could be like this forever,’ Kangin sighed.
‘I know what you mean, looking at them all happy, i wish this moment would stay.’
‘Take a picture so you can see it even at home.’
‘Good idea!’ said Heechul as he pulled out his camera to take photos of his beloved family.
‘Heechul, something really is going to happen isn’t it? We won’t be one big, happy, untainted family anymore in the future will me? Something dark is going to happen, and even if we do stay together after it, the dark past will still linger, it would’ve still have happened.’
‘Yeah, suppose that’s what’s going to happen, sometimes, i wish i could protect them all from the cruel world that they don’t let know about,’ said Heechul.
‘Don’t worry, when the time comes, we’ll protect them,’ said Kangin as he and Heechul happily looked over their family, who had yet to know about the dark times ahead of them.