Oh no she didn't!

Falling For You...

2pm Dorm ~

‘How was the amusement park?’ Junsu asked Wooyoung and Taecyeon.
‘Good,’ they replied.
‘Did Heechul’s plan work?’ Junho asked.
‘Yeah, except for Sunny and Sungmin,’ Wooyoung said.
‘What plan? For what?’ Nichkhun and Chansung asked.
‘Bwoh? Didn’t you hear last time at Music Core? When the others went to get food, Heechul made an announcement. Don’t you remember?’ Jae asked.
‘Noo... wasn’t listening,’ said Nichkhun and Chansung.
‘Well, the amusement park today was a set up, to get the shinee and some super junior members to start dating snsd members,’ explained Wooyoung.
‘So that means Onew and Taeyeon are finally going out?’ asked Chansung.
‘What? You’re so out of it Chansung! They started dating ages ago. No, today was to get Jonghyun and Sica, Sungmin and Sunny, Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon, Key and Sooyoung, Minho and Yuri together. But Sungmin and Sunny was a total fail!’ exclaimed Taecyeon.
‘Oh, i thought only Fany and Yoona were dating but now i find out that Taeyeon was dating ages ago, and that they are all dating now except for Seohyun? Geez, now that i recall, i do remember seeing Taeyeon and Onew together...’ mumbled Chansung.
‘Ahh actually, Chansung bro? Seohyun is dating Kyuhyun now... since today,’ Wooyoung informed him.
‘Bwoh?! What? I thought she liked me! Man, this ,’ said Chansung.
‘Well anyway, i’m going to call Yoona and then head to bed, i’m beat,’ said Taecyeon.
‘Yeah me too, except for the calling Yoona part,’ Jae said.

The rest of 2pm soon followed then and went to bed, that is, except for Nichkhun. He had been silent since Taecyeon explained about snsd dating. “Yuri... is she really dating Minho now?” wondered Nichkhun, “She can’t, i mean, what about me? I thought she was going to forgive me... ! Damn Minho, who does he think he is?”

Next day, SM Building, Snsd practise room ~

‘Unnie! I knew you guys would be here!’ squealed the very excited Krystal.
‘Krys! What are you guys doing here?’ asked Sica.
‘We just wanted to see you guys. It’s been a while,’ said Sulli.
‘Amber! Your back from the U.S!’ cried Yoonyul.
‘Yeah, so anything new? Anything i missed?’ Amber asked Yoonyul.
‘Yeah, Fany unnie burnt our breakfast,’ Yoonyul joked.
‘And those two had lollies for breakfast instead, now they’re hypo,’ mumbled Fany under her breath.
‘But I missed a proper breakfast because of that...’ said Sooyoung.
‘Why don’t you tell them the actual good news?’ asked Key from the doorway.
‘What good new?’ asked Luna.
‘That we’re going out,’ said Key confidently.
‘Kkeeeyyyyy! Shut up!’ whined Sooyoung.
The other boys laughed at Key as they walked to their own girlfriends.
‘Poor Key, Sooyoung noona is ashamed to be dating you,’ laughed Minho while he hugged Yuri.
‘Shut up, oppa,’ said Yuri.
‘Yeah, Shut up, Choi!’ yelled Key.
‘I’m ashamed to be dating you too, Oppa!’ cried Yuri.
‘Me too, Jonghyun oppa,’ said Sica.
‘Not to mention me, Onew oppa,’ joined Taeyeon.
‘BWOH?!’ cried Minho, Jonghyun and Onew.
‘Yup! You heard us!’ the girls said.
‘Yul... Did i do something wrong?’ asked the very upset Minho.
‘Yeah, Sica? Did i?’ asked Jonghyun.
‘TAEYEON!! I’m sorry!! I didn’t mean to spend more time with chicken! I swear,’ cried Onew.
‘We’re just joking, Minho oppa, don’t be upset,’ soothed Yuri.
‘Thank goodness,’ Minho whispered as he kissed Yuri’s forehead.
‘Bwoh?! Since when did you call Minho, ‘oppa’?’ asked Amber.
‘Since we started dating,’ Yuri replied.
‘And i’m dating Jjong.’
‘Me and Onew.’
‘I’m dating k-k-key...’ stuttered Sooyoung.
‘Woooohoooo! She said it! She actually told someone out loud!’ screamed Key happily.
‘You guys are embarrassing,’ said Amber.
‘Thanks Amber, anyways, we’re going to go have lunch with our girlfriends, bye,’ said shinee.
‘But hyung, what about me? Minho hyung, will you stay with me?’ asked Taemin.
‘Nooooo! Minho oppa is mine! Stay away you weird Taemin,’ whined Yuri.
‘Minho do something! I want to eat, hurry. Yuri! Stop acting like a kid!’ snapped Sooyoung.
‘Ottoke?’ asked Minho.
‘Minho Oppa, please stay with me,’ said Yuri with all the aegyo Sunny had taught her.
‘Neh, of course Yul... Sorry Taemin, go have lunch with Sulli or something...’ mumbled a very dazed Minho.
‘HYUNG!! Keep your mouth shut! How can you become dazed just by that aegyo? I can do better,’ said Taemin as he used his best aegyo.
‘Taemin what are you doing? You look weird...’
‘It’s called aegyo, aegyo!’
‘Whatever, hurry, let’s go eat! Sooyoung is about to kill me if she doesn’t eat soon,’ Key said.
As they walked out, Yuri turned to look at Taemin and stuck her tongue out, ‘I win! Minho oppa is mine. And don’t use aegyo against me Taeminnie, I’m snsd, we invented aegyo!’

F(x) dorm ~ (Amber and Sulli are out getting food)
‘Who does that Yuri think she is? Stealing MY Minho. Arghh,’ screamed Krystal as she threw a pillow at the wall.
‘I know, first she took MY Nichkhun and now Krystal’s Minho? She thinks just because she’s in snsd she is so pretty. I hate all of snsd!’ screamed Victoria.
‘Me too! Even my sis! Everyone thinks she is better than me! I hate it! And she stole Jonghyun as well!’ Krystal cried.
‘You like Jonghyun and Minho? Arghh, i want to punch Taeyeon! Onew is mine!’ Luna said.
‘You know what? Let’s break them up, so we can get Minho, Jonghyun and Onew back, and Nichkhun, we’ll make him forget about her. Pfft, snsd think they can look down on us? We’ll see about that! We’re much better than them!’ laughed the only three girls in the dorm.