The Decision

Falling For You...

That night in the lounge room~

The idols were all sitting in the lounge room, some on the couches, the others on the floor. No one dared to break the silence, and they all merely sat there, staring off into space. Most had not stopped crying. The idols could only hear Tiffany, Sunny and Sooyoung crying out noisily. Their loud sobs could be heard from the other side of the mansion. Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Seohyun tried to sooth them, but couldn’t do very much with their own tears silently dripping down from their eyes.

Leeteuk, Heechul, Hangkyung, Yesung and Donghae were all sitting like statues, with tears dripping down their faces. Shindong and Kibum were stuffing their faces with food, comfort eating, trying to forget about the horrible decision they were about to make. Kangin and Siwon sat on the couches, leaning forward on their elbows, deep in thought on how they could save their sisters, and silently praying for their safety. Kyuhyun was trying his best to comfort Ryeowook who was loudly wailing and crying, unable to stop his sobs. Eunhyuk was furiously punching a pillow, trying to let out his frustration. Sungmin helplessly sat in the middle of the room, unsure whether to yell out in anger or to cry until his eyes hurt.

Taemin was unsuccessfully trying to cheer up Minho, who was staring off into space, thinking about Yuri and crying silently. Key was doing the same for Jjong, who was loudly sobbing into Key’s chest. Onew stared at his family helplessly, how were they going to help their sisters if they all break down?

As for 2pm, Taecyeon had fallen asleep on Nichkhun’s lap, tired from all the crying and yelling. Jay paced around the room, trying to think of a solution. Junho and Junsu were evilly planning how they would beat up the person who had caused their family to shatter into pieces. Chansung couldn’t stop eating, like Shindong and Kibum, he was trying to forget about the events that had occurred that very morning.

Amber and Sulli were crying while hugging each other, they couldn’t stand not helping their unnies. Victoria was sitting next to Nichkhun, squeezing his hand in reassurance. Krystal and Luna couldn’t hide the smile on their faces and had to bury their faces into a pillow. From around them, it looked like they were crying, but truthfully, the was brightly smiling to themselves in happiness, especially Krystal.

Another hour had passed, and not one of them moved from their positions. It was surprising that Jay hadn’t become tired from all the pacing, and that Tiffany, Sunny, Sooyoung and Ryeowook had not tired out their voices from their loud wailing. Unable to stand seeing everyone like this anymore, Siwon stood up and said, ‘Everyone, snap out of this, we have to think about an alternative. We’re not helping them by crying here!’
‘His right you know, we have to make a decision, it’s best if we do it now,’ Kangin said, coming to terms with the fact that they we all in a deep maze at the moment.

Slowly, the ones that were crying stopped, Taecyeon woke up, Sungmin stopped staring at the ceiling confused, Eunhyuk stopped punching the pillow, Jay stopped pacing, Junho and Junsu stopped planning evil things, Shindong, Kibum and Chansung stopped comfort eating, and Krystal and Luna stopped smiling and look up.

‘But hyung… what do we do? We can’t choose between them, we just can’t!’ Ryeowook cried.
‘Unfortunately, we have to, or else we lose them all.’
Ryeowook nodded, but then stopped, ‘but which two will we choose?’
‘Should we put it to a vote?’ Onew asked.
‘How about we ask everyone’s opinions first?’ Taeyeon suggested.
‘Uhh…’ Shindong spoke up, ‘I don’t want to choose between them… but Sica is the oldest… and she’s strong, I think she’ll be able to protect herself until we find a way to get her back.’
Jonghyun glared at him and said, ‘No freaken way am I going to let Sica stay there. I think Yoona because she’s the youngest.’
‘How about Yuri then? She’s in the middle, not like anyone cares, Yoona is in the spotlight more,’ Taecyeon said.
‘I CARE!’ yelled Minho, Jonghyun, Taemin, Sooyoung, Tiffany and Hyoyeon. The other snsd members all cared, but couldn’t choose, but these three all fought with Minho over her, she had to be one of the two that came back. As for Jonghyun, he’d already stated his reasons. And as for Taemin, although he always fought with her, she was truthfully his favourite noona.
‘No, Yuri has to come back, she always sacrifices everything for the rest of us, she’s the sweetest sister I have, we’re getting her back,’ growled Yesung.
‘But we can’t leave Yoona unnie!’ Krystal spoke up, truthfully, she was hoping that Yoonyul would come back so that her sister would leave and she would have Jjong all to herself.
‘Urghh!! We can’t choose!’ Kangin yelled.

Out of nowhere, the gong went off the TV flashed on. Sica appeared on the screen.
‘Jonghyun Oppa, please make sure Yoonyul are safe and that you choose them. I’ll be okay, I can wait until you come save me, I trust you. Keep my Yuri and Tiffany safe until I come back okay?’ she said, ‘Taeyeon unnie, you have the most power here, you know that I’ll be okay, I’m the second eldest, if you were in my position, you’d be asking to be left behind, so I’m asking you unnie, to keep our little sisters safe. I don’t know what will happen to them if one of them is not saved. You would expect me to make that same decision for you if you were here, so I’m expecting you to make the very same decision, I can look after myself. As for the rest of the oppas, and my dongsaengs, make sure you look after Yoonyul and come back for me ok?’
The screen changed right after she smiled at everyone, this time it was Yuri on screen.

 

‘Super Junior Oppas, Unnies, f(x) dongsaengs, shinee and Minho oppa, saranghae. I’m sorry for all the bad things I’ve done. I just wanted to say this in case I don’t see you again,’ she started to speak, ‘but you all know, that the best choice you can make is to save Yoona and Sica unnie. You know that you were my first true friends, especially the girls, since I didn’t have many when I was younger. Unnies, I was very happy to have met you all. And that’s why, I plan to protect all my unnies, and nominate myself to stay behind. Everyone, you’re my most important family, please take care of yourself. Minho Oppa, saranghae, I’m so sorry for doing this, but I have to, please look after my unnies,’ Yuri blew a kiss at everyone and the screen faded and turned back on, this time, it was Yoona.

‘Everyone, even though I’m scared, and not brave, I know I’d rather sacrifice myself than live with myself for the rest of my life, knowing that I left behind either Sica unnie or Yuri. You MUST save unnies, I’ll be okay, I think. I don’t have much else to say, other than saranghae and that I’ll miss you, especially Taecyeon oppa,’ Yoona said and gave her best eye-smile. After that, the screen turned off.

By the time the short clip of Yoonyulsic turned off, everyone had begun crying again, this time, everyone joined in, except for Luna and Krystal.
‘We can’t choose! Just because they said they’d be alright with it, doesn’t mean we are!’ cried Seohyun.
‘I can’t agree to what Sica said! Even if I would do the same if I was in that position, I wouldn’t do that to Sica!’ Taeyeon cried.
Everyone sat there, confused.

Another hour passed before Luna finally spoke up, ‘Why don’t you do a lucky dip to decide?’
The other idols looked at her, but finally nodded in agreement. Luna put the three names into the hat, the two names drawn would be the ones saved. Luna held the hat out to Taeyeon and she pulled out the first name, it was Sica. Jonghyun sighed in relief, but Minho and Taecyeon became more anxious and worried. Taeyeon picked out the second name, being the leader of snsd, she was responsible for this. Slowly, she opened the paper, her hands shaking, not wanting to know which sister she would be leaving behind. Everyone in the room held their breath.

“Yoona”, read the note. Taecyeon sighed in relief, but Minho started to cry again, so did Super Junior and snsd.
‘Yuri!!! This can’t be happening!’ Sooyoung cried anxiously, unable to accept the fact.
‘B-b-but… she’s my Yul…’ whined Tiffany.
‘This is all my fault, this is all my fault,’ Hyoyeon repeatedly said, rocking back and forth in foetal position.
‘If I promise to give Minho hyung, will Yuri noona come back?’ Taemin asked anxiously.
‘My favourite sister…’ mumbled Hangkyung and Donghae.

Minho knew he couldn’t do anything, it was all fair and square. Fate had decided destiny, and now the future was unsure. Unable to handle it anymore, Minho stood up and ran out the mansion. All he wanted to do was run, forget everything, and only think of Yuri. Taemin stood up to go after him, but Onew pulled him down and shook his head.
‘But what if he does something stupid?’ wailed Taemin.
‘He won’t, not when he knows that there might be a chance to get her back after, he just needs some time alone.’
‘But the chances of getting another chance to get Yuri noona back is almost zero!’
‘Even if there is only a small chance, it’s still enough. We just need to hope for the best and to keep faith,’ Siwon said.

 

(a/n): i'm so happy! So many new subscribers ^^

Comment and Subscribe :)