Seohyun

Falling For You...

That night, after dinner, Eunhyuk went to the room he shared with Hyoyeon. After the girls had been kidnapped, he immediately moved back to the room. Eunhyuk regretted fighting with Hyoyeon right before she was kidnapped and was saddened every night when he returned to his empty room.

Eunhyuk went over to the bed and sat down. He opened the bedside table draw and took out the small velvet royal blue box. As he turned the box over in his hands, tears formed in his eyes and slowly began to drop, landing on the box. Eunhyuk opened the box and pulled out the beautiful diamond engagement ring, he held it up and stared at it. Eunhyuk sighed, he had planned on proposing to Hyoyeon the night he saw Junho kissing her, but he was glad that he didn’t throw the ring away because he was definitely going to propose to her when he got her back. Eunhyuk wasn’t going to wait anymore, he had lost Hyoyeon once, he wasn’t going to lose her again, especially not to Junho, or anyone else for that matter.

Suddenly, the door to the room slammed open and Eunhyuk quickly put the ring in the box and hid it away. He turned around to see Junho standing at the door.
‘Junho!’ Eunhyuk exclaimed in surprise.
‘Eunhyuk,’ Junho nodded in acknowledgement, ‘may i come in?’
‘Umm... sure. What is it?’
‘Eunhyuk, i just came here to say that i will be fighting for Hyoyeon too. I have feelings for her too, and i will do anything i can to be with her. When it’s the time for the task to get her back, i will try my best to complete it too,’ Junho said confidently.
‘Hyoyeon is MY girlfriend. Don’t start making moves on other people’s girlfriends!’ Eunhyuk burst out loud.
‘From what i could see, you guys weren’t getting along so well on the day she got kidnapped,’ Junho remarked.
Before Eunhyuk could say anything else, the gong sound went off and the two guys ran to the lounge room.

When they arrived, everyone else was seated and waiting for the voice to say something.
‘A surprise mission for Kyuhyun is here. Instead of doing your task tomorrow, you will do it tonight. Kyuhyun, you are to head out into the forest and to follow the path made by lights, at the end of the path, you will find a portrait of the original owners of this island, take a picture of them and come back. Unfortunately, you are to go alone, but the others have microphones to communicate with you, and can see and hear you through the TV in this room. Kyuhyun, please take the camera on the table and go... good luck,’ the voice said.
‘What?! I’m not letting Kyuhyun do that! Our poor maknae!’ exclaimed Heechul.
‘Hyung... i can’t do this... i’m scared of the dark when i’m outside and alone! There’s so many creepy noises,’ whined Kyuhyun, refusing to get up.
‘Kyuhyun... you have to do this for Seohyun, besides, there is nothing on this island except us... you won’t get hurt. We will be watching and will come to your help immediately,’ Jay told the younger man.
‘But... what if there is something out there? Oh... i’m so scared!!’ exclaimed Kyuhyun.
‘Kyu... please do this,’ pleaded Sunny.
Kyuhyun didn’t say anything, instead, he nodded and picked up the camera, heading outside.

Once Kyuhyun was out the door, everyone put their microphones in and Nichkhun switched the TV on. The TV followed Kyuhyun as he walked towards the forest.
‘How does the camera follow him? Is there people with him?’ asked Kibum curiously.
‘Anniyo, it’s probably one of those cameras like the ones i own. You know... the ones i used to spy on everyone at the amusement park?’ Heechul said.
‘Probably...’ Shindong mumbled as he turned his attention to the TV.

Kyuhyun had approached the edge of forest, somehow, he had gotten hold of a torch. He shone the torch towards the forest, ‘Hyungs... i can’t go in... it’s too scary. Omona! Did you just hear that? There’s weird things in there! Someone please come with me...’ Kyuhyun said.
Yesung’s voice was heard, just like the unknown voice that was heard every day, from an unseen speaker, ‘Kyuhyun, we can’t come with you, otherwise the mission won’t be counted. And that noise was probably just an animal, don’t stress. You can do this, hwaiting!’
‘Thanks hyung... but it doesn’t really help... i don’t want to do this.’
‘Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Get moving now! Don’t be a wuss... just hurry and take a picture of the portrait and come back! Seohyun needs you right now!’ Sooyoung yelled as she ate kimbap.
‘I’m not a wuss... and i know Seohyun needs me right now... but i’m too scared! Why don’t you try coming here alone? You’d be frightened too!’ exclaimed Kyuhyun.
‘Kyu... imagine how scared you are right now... now double that fear... that’s probably how Seohyun feels right now. Not knowing what’s going on, where she is, what’s going to happen to her... So do this for her, compared to her, your fear is nothing. So it up and get her back, i’m sure she wants to be back here with everyone else right now,’ Hangkyung encouraged Kyuhyun.
‘You’re right hyung! Okay... cheer me on okay? Hangkyung hyung, you’re the best!’ Kyuhyun said as he walked forward and into the forest.
‘No problem, maknae. Now get her back, so we can all go back to Seoul as soon as possible, hwaiting!’ Hangkyung said.
‘Yeah... so you can see Hara-shi,’ teased Ryeowook.
‘Hara? As in Goo Hara?’ Junsu asked curiously.
‘Yup! They’re going out!’ Ryeowook said before he got hit by a pillow.
‘Shut up, Ryeowook!’
‘But aren’t we all family? Why not tell us too?’ Taemin joined in.
‘These kids are so noisy,’ Hangkyung muttered.
‘Yeah, why not tell?’ Chansung added.
‘Because we only started dating! I wanted to see how it worked out first! And you guys can’t keep secrets!’ Hangkyung said.
‘We can too!’ exclaimed Ryeowook, Taemin and Chansung all at the same time.
‘Guys! Can you stop arguing? It’s making this scarier for me!’ Kyuhyun yelled from the TV.
‘Arasso...’

Five minutes later, Kyuhyun was still walking in the dark forest alone, whimpering every few seconds in fear. The others were all watching the TV intently, waiting for something to happen. Out of nowhere, firecrackers went off on both sides of the path, causing Kyuhyun to scream and run. The lounge room erupted in laughter at Kyuhyun’s fear. Kyuhyun slowed down when the firecrackers stopped. Then, dry ice started to seep onto the path, creating a eerie atmosphere. A few metres ahead, Kyuhyun saw a person walking towards him.
‘Guys!! Help! There’s someone here!’
‘Just ignore it, it’s not a ghost, just walk past,’ advised Taecyeon.
‘Arasso...’ Kyuhyun said as he continued walking down the path. When he was only a few feet from the stranger, the person suddenly disappeared inside their clothes and ended up on the floor... crawling. This sudden movement caused Kyuhyun to scream and run again. But the short person tried to block his path, and Kyuhyun didn’t want to get too close to that person.

Kyuhyun sighed in relief when he escaped the strange person. To his surprise, a small explosion went off on his left. Kyuhyun was so surprised that he threw his arms in the air and fell to the ground. Another round of laughter went off in the lounge room, it was amusing to watch, but not to be the victim.

 Eventually, Kyuhyun arrived at the portrait. It was a large human sized frame with a picture of an old couple. Kyuhyun grabbed the camera and took a picture, as soon as the flash went off, a man on a segway, dressed in a doctors coat crashed through the portrait, straight through the picture which was paper. Kyuhyun screamed and ran for his life, back towards the mansion, but unfortunately for him, the man followed. The man was catching up quick because he was on a segway, halfway back, another explosion went off, and Kyuhyun screamed yet again. As he ran past the short person, the person grabbed his foot, trying to stop him, but Kyuhyun kicked him and continued running. He was almost out of the forest when the firecrackers went off again. Kyuhyun screamed, for the hundredth time and ran even faster towards the mansion.

Kyuhyun arrived at the mansion puffed out, tired and scared. He entered the lounge room  and stated, ‘I’m never doing that again in my life!’ before he sat on the couch and waited for the voice. As if knowing that they were waiting for him to speak, the voice said, ‘ Well done Kyuhyun, you have faced your fears, even though you may have screamed a little bit more than necessary. Seohyun is in the garden, waiting for you. I have also heard, that there is trouble in paradise for Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk, am i right?’
‘Oh course not!’ shouted Eunhyuk.
‘Hmm... Junho? Anything to say about this?’
‘Yes, i like Hyoyeon, and i think she might like me too,’ Junho said as Eunhyuk glared at him.
‘I see...’ said the voice, ‘well in that case, both Eunhyuk and Junho are allowed to participate in the mission tomorrow, we will see who love her the most.’
‘Yes,’ Junho said in agreement.
‘That is all for today, please get some rest.’
‘Hmm... this guy that kidnapped them doesn’t seem too bad...’ Chansung said.
‘How could he not be bad if he kidnapped snsd?’ Ryeowook scolded.

Kyuhyun headed out to the garden as soon as he had heard the voice say that she was there. He saw Seohyun eating sweet potatoes while hugging her Keroro stuffed toy. He sat down next to her, and she rested her head on his shoulder. There were no need for words, they both understood what the other had to say completely. Seokyu stayed there, stargazing, for the rest of the night.

 

(a/n): what do you think of this chapter?

btw, i was wondering... should i start another fanfic right now... and write that one and this one, or should i finish this one first? What do you think? and i was  planning on writing a fanfic that is purelly based on minyul couples, and other couples as minors, and another one with all couples, kind of like this one, but another story line, and also a sequel to this one. so should i start them now or finish this one first? please tell me what you think. :)

comment and subscribe